Her Ghosts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

"Do it! Just like John does." she commanded again.

I almost lunged for her, kissing her hard and deep. I hurriedly stripped off her top and bra. I cupped her breasts and thumbed her stiff nipples, then leaned in and began sucking on them. Flicking my tongue across her nipples then sucking again. I kneaded her breasts gently then more firm as she moaned, I licked across her nipples teasingly as her hands pulled my head in tightly. I licked up her neck, traveling to her mouth. Just as John had done to me that night. I don't understand why I didn't stop.

I kissed her deep, our tongues swirling together as I held the back of her head. I felt this is wrong, but I also wanted it, to feel my passion live again.

We broke the kiss staring into each others eyes. She smiled wickedly, reading my thought of that night. I was beginning to burn.

"I know what John needs." Liz said sliding off my lap to kneel on the floor.

This woman must be some kind of mind reader or something, she is frightening me a bit, but exciting me at the same time.

She quickly slid her hands under my skirt to the top of panties on my ass cheeks and pulled forward. I slid forward and as I slid, my skirt went up and my panties came down. I was almost bare ass naked when she wiggled between my legs. I was burning up and wet, I left a wet spot in her couch.

She made a half closed fist and laid it on my pussy right over my clit as I watched her. She smiled and leaned in like she was going to suck cock. I was spellbound and trapped in my lust. I couldn't, no.., didn't, want to stop Liz.

Liz opened her mouth, then, she opened her hand as her mouth went to my clitoris. Sucking slowly, lovingly, bobbing her head up and down slightly. It was like she was pretending to suck a cock. Then she plunged two fingers inside of me curling them as she moved them in and out while still sucking my clit. I didn't last sixty seconds.

"Jeez...mm..cu.. cu..!" I literally screamed.

She slapped her hand over my mouth, the one that just assaulted my intimate parts, sliding those wet fingers in my mouth. Stifling my cry as I thrashed my head, and shook, tasting my self. I sucked her fingers making muffled humming noises. Her other hand dove in, assaulting my pussy even more. My arms stiffened, as my legs trembled.

I literally exploded in orgasmic release, Like a geyser erupting, spewing its hot steamy liquids in to the air. It was a fire starting in and around my pussy. Then spreading out like tingling, fiery, electric waves everywhere. My head burned, scalp tingled, nipples ached, my pussy clutching, releasing, clutching over and over. So many different sensations at all once that I nearly passed out.

I finally felt that release I had been missing, burning and yearning for.

"How the fuck! did you know we did that?" I blurted out, still reeling from that orgasm.

"Me, sucking John off." I said still breathing heavy and quivering.

"That is a typical intimacy scenario." Liz said, grinning at me. "Now what happened next?"

I started feeling embarrassed, I had never had sex with another woman. I was becoming very reluctant again to continue on. It wasn't right.

"I need to stop, I can't do thi.." I said, but before the last word was said she grabbed my hair and pulled hard, causing me to wince and tilt my head.

"What next!" She said very dominating. Looking sternly in to eyes.

"We moved to the bedroom, to the bed, and began fondling each other. Getting completely naked by the time we got to the bed." I said in a shocked whimper.

Liz pulled up me up from the sofa making me finish removing her clothes like John did, then she laid on the sofa. Then she grabbed my hand firmly, pulling me down to her face. I submitted.

I leaned over kissing her luscious lips, nibbling her ears, and neck. Moving down I took a breast in my mouth tonguing, one then the other, teasing and sucking her nipples. I heard her moan, that for some strange reason re-fired my sexual lust for the moment. I moved lower like John did, slowly down to her pubic mound, kissing as I went. Then I did something very foreign to me, I timidly put my tongue into her cleft stroking her clit. I inhaled her scent of arousal. She gasped and moaned grabbing my head pulling my face into her pussy. I kissed and teased at her clitoris holding her off from orgasm.

"Wha.. What did he do next?" She she gasped out. I could tell she was building to an orgasm.

I rose above her and kissed her open mouth, I don't have a cock, so I eased two fingers inside her already wet pussy between our bodies. She gasped slightly. My fingers didn't feel quite large enough so I added the third, she gasped again.

"Cum for me, Cum for me Chloeie." I said to Liz in a loving, lustful tone.

That's where John and I ended our tryst, but I kept going for what ever reason. Thrusting my fingers in and out rhythmically building speed. Nibbling, kissing on her shoulders and neck, she climaxed hard, but not like mine.

I eased my fingers from her wet tunnel as she quivered slightly. I was quivering too, from another small orgasm. Then I licked my fingers, I don't know why I did that.

We eased down from our lust filled encounter. I began thinking again. This is wrong, but it didn't feel wrong.

"Damn, sweetie that was good." Liz said as she rose to a sitting position.

It was good, I needed that, that intense sexual release I hadn't had for sometime.

"Doctor. I didn't stop when I was supposed too. We stopped, John and I, right after he said 'Cum for me Chloeie." I said sheepishly my head lowered.

"Okay Chloe, let's get straightened up and clean up, we will talk about that if we have time. But this was a good session, it told me some things about you. I apologize for being stern, and unorthodox, but I think you may have had a break through or realization of some sort, with the re-enactment of that night."

I thought, 'Could I have. Did I have'

We got ourselves together and cleaned up things best we could, quickly. We had twenty minutes more to talk.

I told how, right at that moment, I got really cold like I was freezing, like some one had poured ice water on me. Then I pushed John off of me and asked him to check the house. I told John I thought some one was in the house and as he got up, he.., felt coldness on the carpeted floor.

"Liz, err doctor. Just at that moment Bobbie flashed in my mind, I felt like he had just been there. John looked at me and frowned and got upset. It's like he had seen what my thought was. He told me he didn't know if he could take much more. I started to cry and pleaded, begged, for him to stay with me." I explained and continued on.

"I care for, even love John, he has been the best thing for me. I don't want to loose him. I really didn't want to come here today because I was afraid, afraid you would think I'm relapsing or going looney-toons or something."

"But John spent the night with you and the next morning?" Dr. Stone asked.

"Yes."

"That is good.. Chloe, that's good. The prescriptions I gave you are working and do you need any refills?" Dr.Stone asked, glancing at the time and returning to a more professional attitude.

"Yes they seem to be working fine, no, I don't need refills yet." I stated.

"Okay then Chloe, let's see you in here in two weeks, unless you have anymore of these, mm.., aberrations. Then call me immediately so we can discuss them, okay. Oh and I do not.. think you are relapsing, still adjusting, yes." Dr. Stone said with a smile, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I will walk you out."

That eased my mind immensely hearing that from her as we entered the lobby. She spoke with the receptionist setting up the next appointment and time.

While doing this I was standing next to a young woman, maybe twenty. What appeared to be her mother was with her explaining some thing to the receptionist. The girl reached up and took my hand and squeezed it, holding on to my hand looking at me smiling. I could see she might have a vision problem. She is a tiny bit shorter than me, and quite attractive.

"Cynthia, I am on your right side hun." Her mother spoke. "That is not my hand your holding."

Cynthia released my hand and made some rapid hand gestures, what I took for signing.

"I am sorry, my daughter doesn't see well and..." Her mother began.

Cynthia cut her off with more signing. Her mother became a bit indignant and huffed a bit. Cynthia signed again almost in anger it seemed.

"What is she saying?" I asked her mother.

Dr. Stone was looking on, as her mother glanced at the doctor then back at me.

"Well, first she said she likes you and knew it wasn't me. Then told me, to tell you she is blind as a bat and she can't speak either but she can hear fine." Her mother said.

"Oh." was all I could say, being a bit stunned.

Cynthia took my hand again with out even fumbling like she knew right where to reach, but this time she moved our hands to front of my pubic mound, pressing in to me. She tilted her head smiled and I thought presented a giggle. It was like she knew what transpired with Dr. Stone.

"She seemed angry at the last part." I commented, stunned again by what she had just done. In our positions no one could see what she did.

"She was, at me, she screamed at me, in her way. She said 'Tell Her!" Her mother lowered her eyes a bit.

"Okay Cynthia let's go have a chat shall we." Dr. Stone spoke up. "Ms. Johnson, she will be fine with us until you get back from your errand."

Cynthia released my hand and switched her cane to her left and turned to go to Liz's office. She placed her right hand on my hip, I thought to get her bearings. As she passed me she slid her hand across my ass and gave it a quick squeeze. I turned to look at her and I swear she laughed. She turned and signed again.

"Enough with the Jedi mind tricks Cynthia. I will be waiting on you when Dr. Stone is finished." her mother said.

Heading for the exit, she handed Cynthia a large purse. I was stunned when she said that, as I followed her out and as we exited the building, She spoke to me.

"I am sorry I didn't introduce us. My name is Patricia Johnson, call me Pat if you want, and you know my daughter already. She flustered me, and I forgot my manners. And your Chloe.."

"Anderson, Chloe Anderson, nice to meet you and Cynthia, she seems like a really nice young lady." I told Pat.

"What was it she said before we left, seemed it tickled her?" I questioned.

"Oh, nothing, just see you two after the session. That girl comes up with some silly things. Well nice meeting you, maybe we will meet again some time." she said brushing it off and turned to go her way.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers
12