Her Ghosts Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe felt a naked body slide up her body. The pillow being pulled away and warm lips pressing against her lips. Chloe's mouth was still open from her orgasm when she felt that tongue dance across hers. Her eyes went wide as she stared at curly red hair. Then another small orgasm swept though her, causing her to surrender to this lust filled kiss. This kiss muffled out her little moans.

Chloe came back to her senses, squirming and pushing Cynthia off of her. Chloe quickly scrambled for covers to cover their two bodies, looking at the door. It was shut tight. Cynthia laid there smiling and giggling in silence. In a hushed whispered voice Chloe spoke out in shock.

"Cynthia! What the hell do you think you're doing? What if your mother would have come in here! What would she have thought!"

Cynthia smiled and reached out for Chloe barley touching her. Chloe jerked away and growled back in a hard whisper.

"Don't touch me! I am really pissed at you right now!"

Cynthia sat up, the covers falling away, exposing her bare breasts. She signed to Chloe then gave a sad face. Chloe looked at her almost understanding her signing.

"I don't believe you, I don't think you're sorry. You're not are you?"

Cynthia shook her head and sighed. Chloe told her stay in bed and keep covered, that she would be right back. Chloe left the bedroom to find Cynthia's laptop, she also looked in on Pat and found her still asleep.

She located the laptop on the kitchen counter and picked it up and turned to go back to the bed room. She suddenly stopped almost dropping the laptop as a gasp escaped her lips. Chloe thought she saw Bobbie and Mom and Pops standing in the den. She began to shake, frightened a little, then a warm caring feeling seemed to enter her.

Chloe sat down in a chair feeling a little light headed, her skin reacting as if she had been touched. Then a feeling of being loved seemed to bath her. She felt her emotions rising and a tear formed in her eyes. 'This isn't real, can't be real' Chloe told herself.

Chloe wiped her eyes and went to the bedroom. She closed the door and gave Cynthia the laptop. Then she asked.

"Cynthia why did you do that.. to me?"

'Because'. Appeared on the screen.

"Because? Because why?" Chloe asked again.

'I wanted too. Because, you, seemed to like it, when Mistress did that. And I thought you really liked me. I really like you'.

"Mistress?, Who is this, Mistress? I have never done anything like..."

Chloe stopped with a realization coming to her. She recalled the first few minutes the two of them met.

"Cynthia, has this, Mistress done this to you?"

'Yes'.

"That bitch! How did you know what happened to me that day?" Chloe asked.

Cynthia hesitated, sighed, unwilling to confess something.

'I could feel it in you, and I could smell you'.

That answer surprised Chloe. Chloe asked how long that had been going on and Cynthia told her for a year or so now. Cynthia asked Chloe if she had liked what happened that day and to answer honestly.

Chloe did answer her honestly, yes, but, no. Chloe explained she had a lot of pent up sexual frustrations and emotions. What took place released a lot of those feelings. It not something she would let happen again.

Chloe asked Cynthia why she hadn't stopped Dr. Stone or told her mother. Cynthia was quick to reply.

'Because I want her to do it, to love me'.

Chloe gasped at the answer, shock making her mind race.

"Why on earth would you want her to do that to you sweetie? I know some girls, um.., do those things. But I thought you wanted a man to love."

Chloe was not yet understanding the realm of life Cynthia lived.

Cynthia began to get emotional tearing and shaking trying to type. She was shaking in anger and emotion.

'Look at me! Look at me! What man would want a blind, mute girl! And I know about your fucking ghosts too!'

Cynthia slammed her laptop closed and fell back into the bed in big silent sobs. The last part shook Chloe so bad she practically fell off the edge of the bed in to the floor, her mind reeling from what Cynthia just texted.

Chloe realized right then they both were seeking the same thing, just to be held in a love's caring arms.

Chloe scooped Cynthia in arms as they laid there and wept together. Chloe had never given any thought of Cynthia not having a man or possibly never having a man in her life.

Cynthia was right, it would take a very special man to love, or, even accept her. No matter how beautiful a woman was, or charming. Most men would not accept a blinded mute woman, except for one thing.

Then she drifted, how would Cynthia know of her ghosts, that plagued her. Her mind was a jumbled emotional mess right now.

Chapter 16

They both laid there Chloe cradling Cynthia. Their mind's absorbed in their own thoughts. Chloe dozed briefly, in her thoughts.

Chloe eased off the bed trying not to disturb Cynthia. Cynthia sat up straight in a flash, waving her arms about searching the bed. Chloe stood there for moment as she saw Cynthia's mood change to fright.

Chloe sat back on the bed and took Cynthia in her arms again. She stroked through her hair calming her. Chloe hesitated, then cupping Cynthia's face she leaned in. She gave Cynthia a tender loving kiss, on her lips for a few moments, then pulled away. Then Cynthia leaned in and returned the kiss. Then in a whisper Chloe spoke.

"I am here, I will always be here for you. Now I need to go make breakfast, Beautiful. Get dressed now and come to breakfast."

Cynthia nodded her head and smiled as Chloe slid from the bed. Cynthia could feel their bond growing stronger.

Chloe quickly dressed and left the room.

Once in the kitchen Chloe began making coffee and getting items from the refrigerator. She let her thoughts drift for a moment on Cynthia.

Chloe was thinking of scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes with some fruit and began setting out the items.

Cynthia came in to the kitchen and sat at the small table. She opened her laptop beginning to type. when Chloe spoke.

"Would you like to help me, Cyn? "

Cynthia did her giggle and texted, then her laugh as she did a word play.

'Sin???'

"Oh for goodness sake, sweetie." Chloe giggled.

Then a quick thought 'Sinful, no, not really, naughty most definitely can be' flashed through Chloe's mind.

Cynthia got up and made her way to Chloe and waited instructions.

"Okay, Can you scramble some eggs for me while I cook the bacon?"

Cynthia nodded her head and Chloe arranged every thing on the counter for her.

Chloe watched Cynthia deftly pluck the eggs from the carton. She cracked them on the bowl and emptied them in the bowl, tossing the shells in the sink. Not a speck of shell entered the bowl.

Cynthia took the whisk, but paused, she scanned the counter gingerly with her hand. She tapped the counter to draw Chloe's attention, then made a sprinkle motion with her fingers over the bowl.

"Salt and pepper? Chloe asked.

Cynthia nodded her head. Chloe set the salt and pepper on the counter and watched Cynthia measure out in finger pinches the salt and pepper.

Then Cynthia surprised her, she cupped her clothed breast and then made a pouring motion.

Chloe laughed out and told her the milk was in the fridge and she would get it. Cynthia shook her head no and glided down the counter top to the refrigerator and pulled the milk out.

Chloe wondered how she knew she had the milk. Cynthia didn't, she removed the cap and sniffed, then closed the door.

"You must be quite the cook, sweetie." Chloe smiled.

Cynthia did her giggle and shook her head. Then Chloe asked if she would like to cook those eggs and Cynthia shook her head no rapidly. She took her hands and pointing her fingers up and wiggled them, moving her hands a part.

Chloe got the message and chuckled.

"I see I need to learn sign language, don't I Cyn." Chloe giggled.

Cynthia moved to her laptop and texted out she would like to teach Chloe if Chloe wanted.

"Oh! Oh! you would teach me sign language! That would be wonderful!" Chloe almost shouted to her.

Cynthia smiled broadly and nodded her head vigorously.

"Would you like to fix the pancake batter for me?" Chloe asked after Cynthia had done the eggs. Chloe wondered just how much this young girl could do.

She nodded yes, and Chloe set the ingredients and utensils out telling her it was premix. Chloe told her, two cups of dry mix, one cup of water, two eggs, table spoon of oil and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.

Chloe watched her accurately measure out the ingredients and mix the batter. Using her finger's touches to do so. It was amazing watching her complete the tasks, she almost burned the bacon.

Pat arrived in the kitchen just as they were finishing making breakfast.

"I see you have a little helper with you Chloe." Pat smiled getting a cup of coffee.

"Yes I do, and quite the helper Cyn is."

"Well, that took a lot of education and training on Cynthia's part. There were some scorched fingers, and nicked fingers along the way." Pat giggled lightly. "I am very proud of her."

Cynthia signed and Pat interpreted for Chloe saying Cynthia was proud of herself.

Breakfast finished and Chloe knew she had another task at hand. Cynthia and her needed to talk she needed to explain that ghost remark, but that would be later. Chloe and Dr. Stone needed to talk today or as soon as possible and Dr. Stone was back from her trip. She would make the call shortly.