Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said slowly. "I don't know if you've noticed... but I don't think it'll fit."

Since she'd given him the yellow shirt, he dressed in his tan slacks as she donned her short pants things, the ones that were a color somewhere between a pumpkin and a flamingo, that she'd worn a couple of days before. His shirt went on over them and she left it hanging loose. The shirt was far too big for her and, though he could see her black bra though the white fabric, which was kind of sexy, the oversize shirt completely hid her figure.

As he watched, she pulled a wide black belt out of her suitcase and fastened it around her waist on the outside of the shirt. After cinching the belt tight, she adjusted the position of the belt and then plucked at the shirt until she had the look she wanted. When she was done, the shirt functioned as an ultra-short dress while her shorts preserved her dignity. The top of the shirt was open only one button, but it gapped enough to reveal a tantalizing amount of flesh. Hazen may not be as well-endowed as her sister, but she outclassed her in every way with her effortless sexuality.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking at herself in the full-length mirror as she tugged at the shirt again to adjust its fit

"I think that shirt looks a lot better on you than it does on me. Every man in the place is going to be envious."

"You're sweet," she said before kissing him quickly on the lips. "I wish I had some heels."

"No... don't change a thing," he said, waving his hands in front of him. "Seriously."

She grinned with his compliments. "My, aren't you the smooth talker. Come on... before you talk me out of the clothes I just put on," she teased, giving him another quick kiss before towing him towards the door.

-oOo-

Puerto Saugua wasn't as busy, since it was a Monday, as it had been on Saturday, and Hazen and Josh were quickly seated. She was jubilant, the relief that her ordeal was nearly over clear in her voice and manner. He spoke little, letting her ramble as he enjoyed watching and listening to her. She was so alive she all but glowed with inner light and displayed an energy that exerted a powerful pull on him.

"You're not talking much. What's wrong?" she asked as they ate. After their walking tour, they had a better idea of what the dishes were, and she'd ordered Vaca Frita, and he'd selected the pork Carne con Papa.

"Not a thing. I'm just enjoying watching you. I didn't realize how subdued you've been until you're not. Are you always like this?"

"How that? Chatty Cathy?" she asked with a grin.

"No... not that so much as you're so... vibrant. So alive. So... something I can't describe."

She smiled. Josh could be a real charmer. "I don't know... maybe. I just know I feel great... like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. Tomorrow, we go to the police, or somebody, and this will all be over."

"Before we do that, we need to be sure of our facts. I want to do some digging and find out more about who owns that ship before we go pointing fingers... but that should only take a few hours."

"Whatever," she said, waving away his caution with her hand. "Either way, it's all over tomorrow. Any ideas on how to get Koda out of dutch with the Navy?"

"If he's truly been held against his will, I think the Navy will be fairly understanding... don't you?"

"I hope."

"I think they will be."

After finishing their meal with a single pineapple flan that they shared, they lingered, allowing their dinners to settle, before she announced she was ready to dance. There were a few couples already on the floor, but he couldn't work up the nerve.

"Do we have to do this?" he asked, his tone almost begging.

She grinned. He was so damned adorable. "Yes, we have to do this," she said as she rose and took his hands in hers. "Come on, it'll be fun..."

"Fuck..." he grumbled as he allowed her to pull him to his feet.

She grinned as she leaned in close. "That'll come later."

He only knew one dance step, and he could barely remember that, but Hazen was probably the best dancer on the floor. She was doing all the work and he knew dancing with her made him look much better than he was.

Over the course of the evening, she danced with a few other men, all of whom were far better dancers than he was. She seemed to revel in the dance, and even though she kept her distance from the men, much more distance than she kept from him, he had to keep reminding himself she owed him nothing... but it was still hard work to keep the green-eyed monster locked up tight. As he watched her dance with her latest partner, he made himself a promise that if their relationship was anything more than fuck buddies, or friends with benefits, he would learn to dance better so she wouldn't want to dance with other men. Just like every other time, when the song ended, she came to him, took his hands, and coaxed him back onto the floor with her.

She liked how he was watching her. She'd silently asked his permission to dance with the other men each time one asked, and even though he was trying to hide it, she could see the tinge of jealousy in his gaze. She wasn't dancing with other men to make him envious, and she made damned sure they didn't get the wrong idea by always backing away if they tried to pull her in too close, but she rather liked the fact he was. She'd also seen his face harden into determination as she danced with the second man to ask her to join him. He still had a long way to go, but she could tell he was trying, and she liked that he was more aggressive in holding her than he'd ever been before. She knew there was a dancer inside him. He just needed to set him free.

"Thank you," she said as they walked, arm in arm, back to their room. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"You're welcome. I had a good time too. I might even decide I like to dance."

She grinned. "Oh, I hope so. You're better now than when you started this evening. If you work at it a little, you'll be a great dancer."

"I still have a long way to go."

"Not as far as you think. It just takes practice."

"Yeah... a lot of practice."

She sensed he needed a little boost. "Thank you for allowing me to dance with those other guys."

He smiled. "I enjoyed watching you."

"And I enjoyed dancing for you."

"For me?"

She smiled. "Yes... for you. I liked how you were watching me. It made me feel... sexy."

"It's because you are."

"So are you."

"Right..." he said, drawing the word out.

"It's true... and you know what the best part of the evening is?"

"What?"

"It's not over."

He couldn't stop his smile. "It's not?"

"Oh, no. The dancing? That was just the warmup. I have some other moves I want to show you when we get back to the room."

He chuckled once. "May I ask you something? I'd like a serious answer."

"Uh-oh. I don't like the sound of this. What?"

"Why me?"

"What do you mean, why you?"

"I mean, you are easily the sexiest woman I've ever met. I don't understand why you'd even give me the time of day."

"What kind of stupid question is that?" she asked as she stopped and turned to face him.

"An honest one."

She stared at him for a long moment before deciding he really didn't understand. She tugged him to start him walking again. "Because I like you. You're kind, intelligent, compassionate--"

"Boring."

"Okay... maybe even a little bit boring, though I'd call it steady. I can use some steady right now. I like the fact that I don't have to deal with all the drama with you that I do with my family, but let me tell you something," she said, pulling him to a stop again before lowering her voice. "You're sure as hell aren't boring in the bedroom. There you're still giving and gentle, but you also take charge... and..."

"And what?" he prompted when she ground to a stop. She giggled briefly, and he couldn't believe it, but she actually blushed slightly in the light of the streetlight. It was the first time he'd seen any indication she was anything other than always sure of herself.

"And you wore my ass out Saturday night," she murmured while looking at her feet. She brought her gaze back to his. "Any woman that finds that boring is a hell of a lot more woman than I'll ever be."

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked, hoping he knew the answer.

"Absolutely not." A faint smile painted her lips. "I hope you do it again tonight."

"I'll do my best," he said softly.

Her smile was a mixture of teasing and evilness. "Now that I know what you can do, I plan to be ready for you this time."

He grinned at the implied threat. "You do?"

"Oh yeah."

"I might have to step up my game then," he said as he pulled the door open and led her into the hotel's lobby.

"Oh, God," she murmured with a grin. "I'm not sure I can take much more of you game."

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

"I guess we will," she said as she pressed the elevator call button. As they waited for the door to open, she pulled his ear to her lips, wanting to give him another boost. "You may not be the best regular dance partner I've ever had... but you're without question the best bed dancer I've ever been with."

He straightened and looked at her. She smiled, enjoying the slightly shocked look on his face. As the elevator doors opened, she gave him a smile and a nod in confirmation before they stepped into the cab. As the door began to close, another, older couple rushed to make the door. Josh stabbed the door open button and held it.

"Thanks," the man said as they entered the cab.

He stepped back with a nod in acknowledgement, giving the couple more room, and Hazen stepped back to stand beside him. As the doors slid shut, he slid his hand out of hers before slipping it between her ass and the wall to tickle her. Unless the man or woman turned around, they wouldn't realize a thing, and maybe not even then. He smiled as she backed up slightly to pin his hand to wall of the cab.

Her words had pleased and surprised him, both the part about bed dancing, and the part how she liked him. Her growly threat about being ready for him had gone straight to his cock, and if they were going to engage in a war of pleasure, he wanted a head start.

She kept her face perfectly neutral as he tickled her ass, the sexy prick. There he was, practically molesting her in a public elevator with two people standing only feet away, and he thought he was boring?

The elevator stopped at their floor where they followed the other couple out of the cab and down the hall. When Josh and Hazen stopped at their door, the man and woman continued on. She sighed in relief as Josh swiped their key and opened the door. As she followed him into the room, the couple stopped a few doors down and across the hall. She smiled. She hoped nobody was in the room to either side of them because she had a feeling they were going to get loud.

.

.

.

TWELVE

Josh opened the room's door and stepped inside, holding it open for Hazen, and then shutting it as soon as she was clear. Almost before it clicked, she whirled on him.

"That shit in the elevator wasn't funny!" she snarled before shoving him back and pinning him to the door before pulling his lips to hers for a ferocious kiss.

He first thought she was angry with him and felt a flush of shame for his actions, but before he could apologize, her overheated kiss said something else. Her mixed signals required a moment for him to recover, but as he realized she wasn't upset and began to recover from his surprise, she pulled back from the kiss and began tearing at his clothes. Her seemingly out-of-control desire enflamed him, making him want her like no woman before. She only had a few buttons on his shirt open when he picked her up and pulled her tightly to his chest as she slid his semi-opened shirt over his shoulders to bind his arms.

She surrounded his neck with her arms while wrapping her legs around his waist as he lifted her, holding him close as they engaged in a blistering kiss. He'd been a little slow on the uptake during their first kiss, probably confused by her barking and snarling before she kissed the shit out of him... but there was no hesitation from him now. As their tongues dueled, he quickly crossed the room and tried to throw her to the bed, but she refused to release his neck, and her weight dragging on his neck caused him to overbalance. He tried to step forward to regain his balance, but the bed was there and prevented his recovery. She sensed his balance shift in the instant before they began their plunge to the mattress together. She hadn't thought through the implication of dragging him down on top of her, but he managed to twist mid-tumble so he didn't fall directly onto her. As they hit the bed, she heard his shirt rip, but she didn't care. She'd buy him a new shirt.

He grunted as they landed on the bed in a tangle, his shirt ripping loudly as they bounced. When he'd released her, expecting her to drop to the bed, he'd been bent over slightly to make sure she landed well back on the mattress so she wouldn't be hurt. He hadn't expected her to cling to him as she had, and her weight had pulled him off balance. He'd tried to recover, but when his legs collided with the edge of the bed, and he realized he wasn't going to regain his balance, he'd twisted desperately to avoid falling on her. His badly torn shirt loosening around his arms, he twisted, rolling over her to partially pin her to the mattress. His feet on the floor, and her strong, dancer's legs gripping him around the waist, he braced his legs against the bed and heaved himself partially upright. Her teeth bared, she grabbed his shirt and pulled furiously, tearing the shirt even more.

Snarling softly in response, he grabbed her shirt where it buttoned and ripped the halves apart, the buttons flying about like shrapnel. It was his damn shirt and he'd tear it if he wanted to. She gasped, her eyes wide at his violence, causing him to freeze, afraid he'd gone too far.

She smiled when Josh froze, his concern evident on his face. He was such a softy. "Fucking-A," she snarled before again violently pulling on his shirt, opening the rip further before the fabric gave up entirely. She was going to have to replace both of Josh's shirts tomorrow, but his tender violence was seriously turning her on and it was so worth it.

They continued their erotic wrestling... snarling, kissing, and grinding their hips together as they tried to undress each other without loosening their clench. Sneering in victory, she yanked on his shirt again, tearing it even more while pulling it over his head and down his arm, before flinging it away. After they'd undressed each other to the waist, he broke free of her legs and began tugging at her shorts. He was being rough enough to turn her on, but not so rough as to hurt or frighten her. As he tossed her shorts and panties away, she hauled him back to the bed by grabbing his belt and pulling hard.

His legs thumped hard against the edge of the bed before his shoes slid backwards on the carpet, again causing him to become overbalanced. As he began to tumble back to the bed, she cried out in excitement as he planted his hands beside her head, braced, and then twisted to ensure he didn't fall on her. His hips hanging off the bed, he rolled to his back to try and counter the erotic attack he knew was coming.

She thrilled with their sensual contest, their erotic struggle exciting her like never before. She was used to men manhandling her, and she liked it, but now she was discovering the thrill of being the aggressor. Twice he could have accidently hurt her, and twice he'd done everything he could to prevent it. The fact he'd painfully pulled her hair, catching it under his hand as he tried to stop himself from falling on her was her fault, not his. She knew with reasonable care she had little chance of hurting him, and his caution as they squirmed proved she could trust him to not let their play get out of hand. Because she believed in him, she decided to release her inner bitch... and fuck him like he'd never been fucked before.

He was on his back when she lunged for his pants, battling to loosening his belt as he tried to push her away from his crotch, while simultaneously trying to pull her womanhood to his lips. Because she had the advantage of position and leverage, and he didn't want to become too aggressive and accidentally hurt her, she quickly had his cock in her hand. As she moved to swallow his rod, he lifted her by her hips and brought her flower to his mouth. She felt incredibly light, and since she'd stopped struggling, he had no trouble positioning her where he wanted her. As he tasted her nectar, she pulled him from her mouth with a wet slurp, stroked his shaft furiously a moment, and then swallowed him again. He wrapped her hips in his arms, holding her in place as his lips pinched and pulled, his tongue flicked and probed, wondering if his tickle of her ass in the elevator was what started their war of passion... of if she'd already planned on fucking him like a wild woman.

Laying prone across his body as his lips and tongue teased her, she held his cock in her hand as she furiously face-fucked herself, her tightly clenched hand preventing her from accidently taking him so deep that she gagged. She moaned around his cock, pausing her furious fellation to hold his cock in her mouth as she used her free hand to frantically shove his pants and underwear over his knees. She felt wild and out of control in a way she never had before, and she relished the feeling of freedom. With a noisy slurp, she pulled his cock from between her lips to stroke his saliva slickened rod furiously.

"Fuck..." he rumbled softly, drawing the word out long, before returning to his task.

He was losing the war of pleasure, and his Goddamn pants and shoes were bugging the shit out of him, binding his knees and preventing him from moving as he wanted to. She was destroying his control, and if he didn't change their dynamic, she was going to make him come all over the fucking place. Snarling softly in frustration, never slowing his teasing of her flower, he began digging at his shoes with his toes, attempting to get them off his feet while trying to ignore the searing pleasure of Hazen's warm, wet mouth around his cock.

"Oh, God," she whimpered after pulling his cock from her mouth. "You're going to make me come."

He finally had one shoe off, but as she swallowed him again, he paused his feverish licking and kissing to moan softly into her flower as he battled against his approaching rapture. He tried to fight his way back, wanting to break her resolve and make her come before he came himself. Moaning into her womanhood, his hips began rocking without conscious thought, slowly pumping his cock into her mouth as he struggled to hold against her sensual onslaught. He flicked her button hard and fast with his tongue between soft pinches with his lips, his long, loud moan a counterpoint to her wet, bubbly sounding slurps.

"Oh, God... oh, fuck..." she whispered as her own hips began rocking.

He almost had her, but he couldn't take another moment of her soft lips and battering tongue. "Fuck!" he barked as he firmly shoved her away, his cock popping from between her lips with another wet and sloppy sounding slurp.

He sat up almost before she landed on the bed. She threw herself at him again, trying to take his cock back into her mouth, desperately wanting to make him come. He pushed her away again as he kicked his remaining shoe off... and was furiously shoving at his pants and thrashing his feet as she came at him again. He was still kicking his feet free of his trousers and underwear as she shoved him backwards to the mattress. He tried to roll off his back, but got no further than twisting onto his hip before she'd swung her leg over his hips and shoved him back again.

123456...9