Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a... business proposition for them!"

"Okay... let's hear it!"

"We'll pay five hundred to each woman who will go out on a boat with us to distract a bunch of guys on a ship. If they can talk their way onboard, they get another five hundred! Of course, whatever they can wheedle out of the guys they get to keep! All paid in cash, the first five hundred the minute they step on the boat!"

Carlos held his gaze a moment. "Let me get this straight! You want ten or fifteen girls to ride out on a boat with you to distract a bunch of guys! For that, they get five hundred dollars?"

"That's right, plus five hundred more if they can talk their way onto the ship!"

"And this is to help find her brother?"

"That's right!"

Carlos held his gaze. "Is it dangerous?"

"Shouldn't be! All I want is for them to do there what they do here!"

"And for that, they get five bills?"

"That's right, plus five more if they get on the ship!"

Carlos paused again, obviously thinking. "I need to run this buy Mr. Ferguson!"

"Why? This is strictly off hours work!"

Hazen reached into her purse and pulled out one of the stacks of money and quickly peeled off five of the bills before shoving the money to Carlos's hand. "For your trouble. Josh and I will be outside for the next two hours! We're doing this! The only question is... do we give the money to your girls or someone else's?" She then turned on her toe and marched away.

Carlos watched her leave as he pocketed the money before he turned his attention back to Josh. "She always like that?"

"No! Sometimes she's pushy!"

Carlos laughed again. "You are rapidly becoming my best friend! Let me see what I can do!"

"Thanks, Carlos!"

When he stepped out of the club, Hazen was waiting by the door. "Well?" she asked.

"Keep your money handy."

Over the next hour, a steady stream of well-endowed women presented themselves. Josh and Hazen explained the deal they were offering, and nine of the twelve girls who listened to the pitch took one of Hazen's crisp one-hundred-dollar bills as a down payment, received a promise of four or nine more, and was handed a card listing the address of the marina where the Jolly Fellows was berthed, along with its slip number.

After one of the women took a bill and a card from Hazen, and returned to the club, Carlos appeared. "That's everyone who was interested."

"Nine is plenty," Josh said. "Thank you for your help."

Carlos smiled. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you. With both of you."

As Carlos reentered the club, a woman stepped out. "Can I get in on the deal?" she asked.

"What deal?" Josh asked in return.

"Whatever deal you were offering those other women."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The woman looked at him like he was stupid. "You were passing out hundred-dollar bills and a card for something. I'd like to get in on it."

He glanced at Hazen before he turned his attention back to the woman. The woman wasn't ugly, but she wasn't exactly what they were looking for. She was tall for a woman, probably over five-ten, with her hair cut short enough to pass for a men's cut. Wearing jeans, a shirt opened enough to reveal ample breasts, a denim vest festooned with various rainbow-colored flags, fists, hearts, and what appeared to be a jumble of mars and venus symbols, along with a rainbowed mobius tattoo on her right breast, she struck him as a woman that didn't mind getting into someone's face. She also appeared to be freshly showered, and he wondered if she one of the women who'd been mud wrestling, but he didn't ask.

"Sorry. We've gotten what we need."

"Look," the woman said, "it's obvious you have some kind of party planned, and can I fucking guarantee you, that if you want a show, I can give you a better show than any of those other bitches can."

"How?" Hazen asked.

"The people... I assume they're men?"

"Yes," Josh said slowly.

"Then trust me. You don't even have to pay me until I prove it. Deal?"

Josh and Hazen glanced at each other. She nodded and he handed her one of Charlie's cards. "Seven p.m."

The woman grinned as she took the card. "What's the deal?"

"Five hundred to distract a group of men. Another five hundred if you can get on the ship to do it."

The woman's smile spread. "I'm going to take your thousand... and you're going to be happy to give it to me."

"We'll see," Josh murmured.

The woman grinned, flicked the card with her finger, and then sauntered into the parking lot before dropping into a battered Toyota Corolla.

"Okay, that was weird," Hazen said as they started toward Josh's Accord, the Corolla wheezing to life before roaring out of the parking lot with the sound of a car badly needing a new exhaust.

"Yeah, a little. What's your dad going to say when he finds out you're spending ten grand on a bunch of strippers?"

"Honestly, knowing Dad, he'll probably be proud... but if not, he can just get over it. I'm getting Koda back, and I don't care how much it costs."

They settled into his car, and as Josh exited the parking lot, Hazen called the number on Charlie's card.

Thank you for calling Fellows Diving Tours. I'm not available to take your call, but if you'll leave a name and number, I'll call you back as soon as possible.

She waited for the tone. "Charlie... this is Hazen Allen. We're on for tomorrow evening. There will be ten passengers, plus Josh and me. We'll be there between six and six-thirty, and we'd like to leave between seven and seven-thirty. If you have any questions, call me at 804..." she said before slowly reading off the rest of her phone number, paused a moment, and then repeated the number more quickly.

As they pulled into the hotel's parking lot, she glanced at Josh. "I hope I haven't made a mistake."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm starting to worry this wasn't a good idea."

"It was your idea."

"I know, but the more I think about it, the more I'm afraid something will go wrong and someone will get hurt."

They stepped out of his car and he took her hand before turning her to face him. "It's the best option we have. The worst that's going to happen is we might get a little roughed up before they throw us off the ship. Recovering a wreck illegally is one thing, but murder is something else entirely."

She looked at her feet. "I don't want anything to happen to you or the girls."

He placed a knuckle under her chin and forced her to look at him. He smiled. "Getting beat up is the last thing on my list." She looked at him, her confusion clear, and his smile widened. "I've gotten the glamorous case to foil treasure hunters and save the day, performed some outstanding detective work, if I do say so myself, I'm going to save the beautiful client's brother, and I've bedded the babe. All I need to do now is to get beaten up and I can star in my own television series."

She snickered before giving him a playful shove. "I can't do the Ferrari, but how about a Mercedes SL to drive so you look the part?"

"I'd rather have the beautiful partner."

" Magnum PI didn't have a partner."

"His loss."

"I told you I could help you." She grinned at him before slowly towing him toward the hotel by the hand. "Now... I think I promised you something earlier today."

.

.

.

FOURTEEN

Josh and Hazen rode the elevator to their floor. Even though they had the cab to themselves, he didn't tease her as he had the previous night, his hand resting comfortably around her waist, not because he was afraid she'd be upset, but because he was enjoying the feeling of her tucked in close to his side. It felt right having her there, like that was where she belonged. When the door's opened, he led her to their room, his hand never leaving her back.

As the door clicked shut behind them, he drew her into his chest before lowering his lips to hers and kissing her fully. The animalistic need from last night was missing from the kiss, replaced with something softer. Pulling back from the kiss, he led her deeper into the room before, with gentle kisses and feathery touches, he slowly undressed her, her quiet sighs of pleasure thrilling him deeply.

She sighed again, his unhurried, almost loving kisses on her lips, neck, and shoulders as he slowly removed her clothing filling her with warmth. Josh was a good man, a very good man, willing to risk his life to rescue her brother. She hoped he was right that they didn't have to worry about being killed, but wrong about being beaten up... despite his teasing. As his fingers plucked at her clothing, she began working at the buttons on his shirt, wanting to feel his flesh against hers. As she slowly pushed his shirt from his shoulders, he slid the shoulder straps of her bra down her arms. She allowed the lacy covering to fall away, and she thrilled as he looked at her for a long moment before slowly drawing her lips back to his.

Hazen may not be as fully figured as the woman they'd hired, but she was still incredibly sexy, her trim athleticism and beautiful face calling to him like few women ever had. After taking a moment to drink in her beauty, he slowly pulled her to him again, luxuriating in feeling her warmth against his chest. Her soft intake of breath as their kiss deepened and her arms slid around his neck to hold him into the kiss was so incredibly sensuous, he couldn't imagine any woman ever matching her.

She sighed out of the kiss, a small smile playing on her lips as she looked up at Josh. He was incredibly sexy, made more so by his intelligence, bravery, and thoughtfulness. She couldn't believe she ever thought he as an average looking guy. Seeing him in all his male glory, he was a stone-cold honey. Holding his gaze, her smile spread slightly as she opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and then paused as he stepped in closer, his pants slipping down with his movement. Just as she wanted, he pulled her into him again, holding her tight as he bent to kiss her.

He straightened while lifting and clasping her to his chest to feel as much of her body against his as he could. She seemed to like to be picked up and carried, and she again wrapped him in her arms and legs as their kiss deepened. She moaned softly as his lips left hers to ravage her neck, her soft sounds of pleasure making his blood run hot and fast.

She clung to him as his lips danced over her neck and shoulders, the feel of his steel hard cock pressing firmly against the bottom of her ass like it was supporting her so incredibly sexy. She loved the subtle display of his power, how he effortlessly picked her up and held her close and tight, how he could toss her around the bed like a doll when he wanted to... but she also liked how, despite his obvious strength, he could control it and hadn't hurt her.

"I want you," he whispered into her neck.

"Then take me," she murmured in return, one hand on the back of his head to hold his lips to her flesh as she squirmed in delight.

He turned and, with one hand under her ass, the other holding his pants up, carried her to the bed. There, he released his pants, and used his freed hand to support her back as he gently placed her on the linens, being careful to not overbalance this time. She smiled at him, as she slowly released him, knowing his gentleness was the result of last night when he'd nearly fallen on her.

He kissed her again, a long, deep, sensual kiss before he straightened. His gaze never leaving her face, he toed himself out of his shoes, kicked out of his pants and underwear, and stood on his socks to remove them. The way she was watching him, a small smile on her lips as he undressed, made him ache for her. Finally free of his clothing, he stepped to the edge of the bed before his lips returned to hers.

She moaned softly into his kiss, his hard cock pressing against her womanhood sending an erotic thrill skittering through her. After a long, sensual kiss, his lips left hers and began a slow, sexy march down her body, his lips, fingers, and tongue caressing her flesh. She moaned hard as he paused at her breasts, his mouth and fingers teasing the centers to aching hardness. She writhed slowly beneath him until, after a seeming eternity of pleasure, his lips moved on. As he moved lower, the tickle of his fingers dragging slowly down her sides was erotic in the extreme, and she grunted, gasped, and squirmed with pleasure.

As he reached the center of her womanhood, he teased the edge of her panties with his lips and tongue, pulling at the waistband with his lips before it slipped free to snap back to her flesh. Each time he lost his grip on her panties, she gasped, and he kissed away slight sting. Her hands on his head, she nudged him lower as she draped her legs over his shoulders and levered her ass off the bed. With a smile, he hooked her panties with his fingers and slowly drew them down.

She thought she was going to scream in anticipation as he slid her panties over her legs with infuriating gradualness. Every other man she'd been with always seemed to be in a rush to get to the main event, but not Josh. He heaped attention on her, drawing her pleasure out until she thought she might go mad with desire.

After freeing her legs from her panties, he began slowly kissing back to her center, her hands again on his head as she pulled him upward, directing his lips to where she wanted them. He refused to be rushed, enjoying her pants, gasps, soft moans, and slow, sensual writhing as he kissed along the inside of her thighs. As his lips approached her pussy her sounds of desire became more urgent, she began rocking her hips slowly, and her tugs on his head became more insistent.

She moaned hard and loud, his lips almost touching where she desperately wanted to be touched, when he paused to blow a stream of warm air gently over her flower. It was incredibly erotic and was something no one had ever done to her before. She pulled his head harder, wanting, needing to feel his kiss.

He kissed her, lightly brushing his lips over the soft guardians of her womanhood. She shuddered with a gasp, and he smiled as he tickled her lightly with his tongue, wondering if she was climaxing already.

She couldn't stand another moment of his teasing. Curling up, she released his head to grip him by his arms, pulling him firmly as she fell back to the bed. "Please," she begged softly. "I want you inside me."

He allowed her to pull him upward to join her on the bed. Standing on his knees, he gently twisted her to align her on the bed before he settled over her again. As they kissed, he positioned himself in her saddle and began thrusting slowly, his shaft searching for her entrance. They moaned as one, their kiss becoming torrid as his rod parted her and he gradually sank into her depths.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered as she broke from the kiss, pulling his lips into her neck as she clung to him with all her strength.

Sliding his arms under her shoulders, he braced on his elbows as he wrapped her up and clasped her arms, holding them around his back to lock them together as his cock plunged into her with a deliberate, pleasurable, rhythm. Gone was the white-hot passion of the previous night, their furious fucking replaced by their unhurried give and take of pleasure.

As he tightened his arms around her, his lips dancing over her neck and shoulder, she squeaked quietly, her eyes crushed closed as her face twisted in sensual pleasure, his warm, secure embrace thrilling her in a way all the hard fucking in the world couldn't.

He made her his for many long moments, his climax drawing closer with every stroke. When he began to lose his control, he lunged deep with his hardest thrust of the evening, holding himself there as his lips found hers.

She barked softly with his sudden, deep thrust, his sweetly savage plunge pushing her to the brink of her climax to leave her tottering on the edge. She clung to him with desperate strength, hanging in the balance between bliss and agony for long moments before her need began to gradually drain away.

They gave and took pleasure for many long moments more, never hurrying, gasping, grunting, and moaning softly as they reveled in the delights of man and woman. Their embrace never loosened, neither willing to relinquish the closeness they felt as they gave themselves to the other.

"Oh, God, you're going to make me come," she whispered into his ear. "Come with me. Please, I want you to come with me."

"Yes," he growled as he took her lips, her announcement of her impending rapture thrilling him deeply, the knowledge that he was the one pleasing her, that he was going to make her come, gratifying him at a deep level.

He began driving into her harder, faster, his change in tempo causing her orgasm to bear down on her like an unstoppable avalanche. She couldn't speak... couldn't breathe... she could only endure as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She began to moan, unable to remain silent as she quietly announced her rapture to the room.

She wailed softly as she clutched him with desperate strength, her fingers biting hard into his back as she slowly clawed at him. Her sudden, desperate, strength, her soft cry of ecstasy, the quiver of her body as her fingers dug at his back, combined to push him over the edge. He lunged deep with a soft bark of completion, grunting softly as he emptied himself into her.

"Fuck..." he breathed into her neck as the muscle twisting pleasure of his climax gradually subsided.

She slowly relaxed, releasing the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Other than his one rumbled word, they said nothing as they held each other, luxuriating in the closeness they felt. After a long moment, Josh slowly brought his lips to hers for a lengthy, sumptuous kiss as he slowly began pumping his hips. He'd softened slightly, but he was still hard enough that the gentle plunging of his cock felt exquisite. She tightened her embrace, enjoying the feel of his manhood inside her, thankful for his thoughtfulness as he supported the bulk of his weight on his elbows to make it easy for her to breathe. She didn't believe in love at first sight, but she couldn't deny there was something happening between them, and she looked forward to spending more time with him. They kissed and touched for a long moment until he'd softened enough that he fell from inside her. Having him hold her for so long after their raptures was the perfect ending to their love making.

"Nice," she murmured when he tucked his face into her neck and sighed heavily.

"Very," he rumbled.

He didn't move for so long she wondered if he'd gone to sleep, but then he slowly loosened his embrace and rolled off her to flop to his back. She snuggled into his side, sighing in contentment as he surrounded her with his arm and held the hand she'd placed on his chest.

"No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm glad I came. When we get back to Virginia, I..."

"What?" he whispered when she didn't continue.

She swallowed hard as she summoned her courage. "I'd... like to keep seeing you."

He smiled in the darkness. "I've been wondering when it might be... appropriate... to ask you out for a date... a real date... after all of this is over." He paused a moment, but then continued. "I don't think I can offer you the same level of excitement as the last few days though."

She smiled, relieved that she hadn't embarrassed herself or put him in an awkward spot. "No worries there. I can do without all the excitement, thank you very much."

"What about your parents?" he asked as he kissed her on the head. "How will they react to you dating someone who's broke all the time?"

Even though he couldn't see her, she rolled her eyes. How could he be so clueless? "Josh, if you find Koda, rescue him from captivity, and break up a major illegal treasure smuggling operation to boot, I think you'll suddenly have more work than you know what to do with. The public eats stuff like this up. I wish I could buy that good of advertising."

123456...9