Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They wailed softly as she slammed her pussy over his engorged member. With the barest of hesitations, he hauled her to his chest as he scooted his ass slightly farther off the edge of the bed before lunging his cock into her with as much speed and power as possible. He was out of control... they were out of control. Their teeth bared in feral snarls, they hiss and growled through clinched teeth as they tried to destroy the other.

"Oh... fuck... I'm going to come," she keened.

He began to growl with effort, his stomach muscles burning as he wrapped her tighter in his arms and held her to his chest to prevent her escape. His orgasm was welling up within him, his need rising in an unstoppable wave. With a deep grunt he erupted inside her. Rumbling deep in his chest, his body trying to curl in on itself, he forced himself to keep fucking her.

She teetered on the brink, her orgasm almost within reach, when he rammed his cock deep and held it there with soft cry of erotic anguish. He held her tight, his embrace crushing her breasts to his chest as his cock pressed incredibly deep. Wailing softly with need, she began rocking her hips furiously, trying desperately to push herself over the edge.

"Fuck..." he groaned as Hazen began fucking him, the pleasure of his cock rapidly plunging into her center almost more than he could bear. He knew she was close, and he resolved to endure the sensual torture, no matter the cost.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." she whispered as Josh's face twisted with sensual agony. His teeth bared, his eyes crushed closed, his mouth slowly opened in a silent scream as his head tipped back into the mattress. With a soft, mewling, cry, she stiffened, her body going to war with itself as her orgasm washed over her like the tide.

"Fuck," he snarled as she slammed her pussy over his cock one last time and became rigid, her face distorted into a mask of pleasure as she tried to rear.

He tightened his grip, holding her to him as she quivered, their bodies straining against each other as they surfed the wave of their pleasure, until with explosive gasps, they relaxed as one. She lay over him, her face buried in his neck, rising and falling on his chest as he panted. They were quiet for a long moment, no words necessary or spoken. With a soft groan, she slowly rose and dragged herself higher up his body to bring her lips to his. He took them, returning her slow, sensual, kiss. She blew out a long stream of air from puffed cheeks as their lips slowly parted and she again buried her face in his neck.

"You okay?" he asked softly, his crushing embrace from before loosened, but still holding her snuggly.

She nodded sluggishly but said nothing. After a long moment, she kissed him on the neck, and he smiled with the caress of her lips. They lay still and quiet for another long moment before she brought her lips back to his.

"That was... amazing," she whispered as their lips slowly parted.

"You're amazing," he whispered in reply as he pushed her hair out of her face.

A tiny smile danced over her lips, enjoying the gentleness of his touch after their explosive lust. "You're pretty fucking amazing yourself."

He tugged her lips back to his for another kiss, and she allowed him to take his fill. As their lips slowly parted, he held her to his chest as he rolled to his side, and then struggled to his feet, grunting with effort as he lifted her. Once on his feet, he returned to the bed, walking to the center on his knees before gently laying her back.

She clung to him as he repositioned them in the bed. When she didn't release her embraced, he held her with one arm as he rolled them to his back. As they settled, she shifted, sliding down slightly so she could listen to the deep, rhythmic thudding of his heart and the soft rustle of his lungs.

She smiled as his fingertips began to draw lazy patterns on her back. His caress was comforting, and she nodded against his chest in approval. She'd enjoyed their brief but fiery fucking, their war of pleasure a new and unique experience that had caused her to come harder than she'd come in a long time... maybe ever. Now, drained of her need, feeling warm and relaxed in his embrace, she only wanted to sleep.

As she began to relax into sleep, she wondered if she'd get to see Koda tomorrow. Josh had made everything look easy... so easy she briefly wondered if she could have done it without him. Then she remembered how he'd handled the man in the strip club, and his almost superhuman patience, and his ability to see patterns in seemingly inconsequential details, and she realized that she'd have given up long ago in frustration. No... like any skilled individual, he made it look easy because he was good at what he did. She smiled to herself as the darkness of sleep began to envelope her. His client relation skills were pretty good too. He'd managed to keep her spirits and hope up... and for the last couple of nights, relax her enough to get a better night's sleep than any time since Koda went missing. She sighed one last time before sleep claimed her, thankful she'd found the perfect man to help her find her brother.

He sighed deeply with contentment. Tomorrow they'd report the dredger to the authorities, and if they were lucky, Konda would be home in a couple of days. The case had been surprisingly easy so far. Koda had left them a trail of breadcrumbs, almost as if he were helping them track him down, and Hazen having instant access to his financial records had been a huge help as well.

If Charlie was right in seeing Koda, and if he'd correctly tagged the boat tied to the dredger as the same one he'd seen, and if Koda was actually on the ship... and if Hazen was right and he wasn't there of his own free will, he should soon be free. That was a lot of ifs, but so far, everything had broken their way, so maybe this would too. He hoped she was right, for her sake and Koda's. Koda was going to be in enough trouble, even if he had been kidnapped somehow. The Navy was going to need some proof of him being held against his will if he was going to have any chance to avoid the AWOL charge, and if he couldn't provide it, his ordeal wasn't over.

Sleep was pulling hard at him, and Hazen's breathing had become slow, deep, and regular. He sighed again as his lips spread in a sleepy smile. This was much more fun than tracking down wayward spouses... and as he began the final slide into sleep, he decided the bonuses were pretty nice too.

.

.

.

THIRTEEN

Josh struggled out of sleep with Hazen tucked in close to his side. He'd gone to sleep with her sleeping on his chest, but sometime in the night she'd slid into the crook of his arm for a comfortable snuggle. He didn't move, listening to her deep, rhythmic breathing as he floated in the twilight between sleep and alertness. His eyes closed, he began slowly caressing her back, enjoying the feel of her flesh under his fingertips. She was becoming more than just a client. He wasn't in love, but the attachment and protectiveness he felt toward her was growing stronger each day. Would those feelings last? He didn't know. When he'd felt attachment to a woman in the past nothing had come of it, and he wondered if the same would happen with--

"That's nice," she mumbled, breaking his train of thought.

"Good morning," he whispered before kissing her on the forehead.

She sighed heavily but didn't move. "A very good morning," she murmured. "I wish we didn't have to get up."

"Yeah... but we do. I need to figure out how to track down the owner of that ship."

"I know... and I owe you a couple of shirts."

"You don't--" he began before she rose to kiss him, cutting on his comment.

"Shhh... I want to," she whispered after pulling back from the kiss. "I'll do that while you're at city hall or wherever. I'd rather go shopping than dig through a bunch of old records anyway."

"So would I... and I don't even like shopping."

She sniffed out a brief laugh. "Yeah, but you're being paid to do it, and I'm not," she murmured as she snuggled back into his embrace. "What time is it?"

He looked over her shoulder. "A little before seven."

" Hold me for a few more minutes?"

He yawned and stretched with a smile as he tightened his embrace slightly. He could do that. She was the boss after all.

-oOo-

"What have you found?" Hazen asked as she entered their room, his shirts and a few things for herself in the bags in her hand. She'd taken Josh's car and left him pounding away on his computer several hours earlier as he used the Homeland Security website to do his research.

"The ship is owned by a company called Underwater Survey and Dredging, Inc. They have a permit to do soundings of known shipwrecks and surrounding areas. The permit states they're testing prototype sounding equipment."

"But they aren't over any wrecks," she said as she tossed the bags on the bed.

"I know, but it appears they aren't doing anything illegal so long as they aren't disturbing the wrecks."

"So now what?"

"Now we wait. I sent an email to the Division of Historical Resources, the people are who are responsible for all this stuff, and told them what we think is going on."

"What did they say?"

"Nothing yet."

"So... what do we do now?"

"Like I said, we wait."

She fumed a moment. "Why don't we go there and speak to them in person?"

"It's in Tallassee."

"How far away is that?"

"Seven hours... each way."

"Oh," she grunted.

"Yeah... oh."

"So... we have the day off until we hear back from them?"

"I guess. I don't know what else to do until we hear something."

"Okay... what do you want to do while we wait?"

He grinned at her. "Well..." he drawled.

She smiled back. "Didn't you get it out of your system last night?"

"No."

Her smile spread. "Normally I'd say let's go for it... but I'm a little sore."

His smile faded. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She sauntered up to him before leaning down to kiss him. "Only in the best possible way. That's twice you've fucked the shit out of me now, and I want to save some for tonight." She grinned at him as she brought her lips close to his again. "As I recall, you took a raincheck on a blowjob at the King of Diamonds. Want it now?"

His smile returned. "No... I'd rather wait until you're ready. That's a lot more fun."

She slowly kissed him again. "I agree."

-oOo-

Josh and Hazen were enjoying a leisurely lunch of Peruvian bar-b-que at Pollos & Jarras when his phone blinged, announcing the arrival of a message. He picked up the phone, and after a moment of poking and swiping, read the message. His lips thinning, he handed her the phone so she could read the message herself.

Thank you for contacting the Florida Division of Historical Resources.

We have reviewed your allegations, but we find no substance to your claim. The ship in question, the Bando Maru, located at 24.679506, -80.127929, is registered with the FDHR and is permitted to conduct approved oceanographic soundings and research. As your coordinates confirm, the vessel is within its approved permit location and is not above any registered wreck site.

The FDHR appreciates your concern, but there is no evidence to suggest that any illegal activity is being conducted, and the FDHR considers this matter closed.

Thank you for reaching out to the Florida Division of Historical Resources. If we can be of any further assistance, or you have any additional information, please respond to this email. Make sure the case number, located in the subject line, is included with all correspondence.

Thank you,

Dwight Elliot,

Florida Department of Historical Resources Criminal Activity Division.

"Bunch of fucking bureaucrats!" she spat as she handed the phone back to him. "They didn't do a damn thing!" She began waggling her head side-to-side as she made typing motions in the air. "Someone said they found someone doing something illegal, so let me look on my computer! Oh... look! I have paperwork that says everything is okay so there can't be anything wrong!" she said in a singsong like cartoony voice.

"It's about what I expected though."

"Bastards!" she huffed. "Now we have to get some proof to get Mr. Dwight fucking Elliot off his fat ass."

"I'm open for suggestions."

"Maybe we could hire a diver?"

"Not a good idea. If we start snooping around, and they're doing something illegal, they'll up anchor and haul ass out of there. If Koda's aboard the boat, we know where he is. If they leave..." He shrugged. "I'm no expert, but I bet that ship has a longer range than any boat we could charter, and if they get into international water... things might get complicated."

"What if we called the Coast Guard?"

"Maybe..." he said slowly, thinking, "but we may have the same problem with them as we did with the FDHR. I'm sure their charts say the same thing... that the boat isn't anyplace it shouldn't be, so I'm not sure they'll send a boat without some kind of proof."

"So it's all on us?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I'd suggest we wait, watch, and see if we can pick up Koda's trail when they return to shore."

"Okay, how about this? What if we parked where we did the last time and the diver swam to the ship underwater?"

"Seven miles?" he asked, his tone telling her exactly what he thought of the idea.

"Too far?"

A small grin appeared on his face. "Uh... yeah."

"Dammit," she muttered. "How long do you think it'll be before they return to shore?"

"Who knows?"

She held his gaze a moment as she thought furiously. "I have another idea."

"Okay, what?"

"Women."

"What? Women? What do you mean, 'women'?"

"Just what I said. Let's get some strippers from the King of Diamonds, put them on Charlie's boat, and go have a party. You sneak aboard and find Koda, or get some proof, or something."

He looked at her like she'd lost her mind. "Are you serious? That stuff only works in the movies."

Her return gaze was steady. "You have a better idea? Besides, aren't you the one that said you've been trained to move without being seen?"

"Out in the field! Not on a boat!"

She waved away his protest. "You put ten or fifteen women in bikinis on a boat and I could walk through the ship without getting noticed. I'm telling you, if we can get the woman aboard, this will work... especially if those guys haven't been back to shore in a few weeks. Or longer. Trust me."

"And just how are we supposed to get ten or fifteen strippers?"

"The King of Diamonds. They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but cash works pretty well too."

He thought it over. He still thought it was a harebrained scheme, but he was damned if he could come up with anything better. "Sure. What the hell. What's the worst that can happen... I'll get shot and fed to the fishes."

"That's not funny," she said, her expression backing up her tone.

"I know. Okay, we can try it, but I want you to stay behind... in case something goes wrong."

"Fuck that! I'm going!"

"Hazen..."

"No, dammit! I'm going!"

He pursed his lips. He knew he shouldn't have brought her along. "Okay, but you have to stay on the boat with Charlie... assuming we can talk Charlie into doing this... and assuming we can find the strippers... and assuming I can get aboard the ship."

She considered and decided that was a reasonable compromise. "Fine... I'll stay on the boat with Charlie. I'd probably be in the way on the ship anyway."

He relaxed. "Let's talk to Charlie before we go to rent a stripper."

She snickered as she pulled the check to her and began sliding out of the booth. "Then let's go."

-oOo-

"So let me get this straight," Charlie said as Hazen and Josh stood on the diving deck of the Jolly Fellows. "You want me to haul you and a bunch of girls out to the survey ship, let them talk their way aboard, and then wait for them to come back... and while all that's going on, you're going to sneak aboard, find her brother, and rescue him?"

"That's the plan," Josh confirmed.

Charlie squinted at Josh. "You know, they did a damn good job hiding the stitches where they took your fucking brains out."

Both Josh and Hazen laughed. "If you have a better idea, I'm willing to listen."

Charlie was quiet for a moment. "No. Fucking government. I can't take a piss in the ocean without a fine, but let 'em start digging up sunken treasure and, hey, they're fine with that!"

"To be fair, we have no proof," Josh pointed out.

"Yeah..." he grumbled. "Fuck it! I'm in. Same deal as before, but if shooting starts, I'm leaving your ass behind. We clear on that?"

"If shooting starts, I want you to get her away as fast as you can. "

Hazen wasn't thrilled with all the talk of running and leaving Josh behind, but she held her tongue, not wanting to ruin the deal. She could deal with that if it came up.

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow... or as soon as I can round up some strippers," Hazen said.

"You have some cards?" Josh asked.

-oOo-

"You ready?" Josh asked as they pulled to a stop in the parking of The King of Diamonds.

"Yeah. Let's do this," Hazen replied.

It was nearly nine and the parking lot was about half full. After they'd left the Jolly Fellows, they'd stopped by her bank. Because her account was with Bank of America, she had no trouble accessing her line of credit at one of Miami's local branches, and forty minutes later, she had twenty thousand dollars in cash. The bills, all hundreds, made two surprisingly small stacks that she was able to easily tuck into her purse. After obtaining the cash, they'd stopped for a leisurely dinner at Truluck's, where they enjoyed the Miso-Glazed Sea Bass for him, and the Roasted Amish Chicken for her while they waited for The King of Diamonds to open.

He paused at the door, his hand on the handle, the loud thumping music inside clearly audible. "Well... go on," she encouraged with a smile. "It's not going to get any quieter."

"Dammit," he muttered as he pulled the door open. They entered, pausing inside the door as he scanned the area for Carlos. He wasn't in sight, so he turned to the woman checking IDs at the door. "Carlos?" he yelled.

The woman glanced around the club. "I don't see him, but he's here!"

"We'll find him!"

Holding Hazen's hand, he led her deeper into the club. The mechanical bull was operating again tonight, and the boxing ring was still draped in plastic, this time containing something brown, probably mud or maybe pudding. Two women slid and tumbled in the ring, their bodies covered in the muck as the bikini clad MC urged the women on, taunting them about needing to come in the same way she had the men the last time they were there. The women moaned and wailed as they writhed in the bottom of the ring, furiously grinding their hips and tits together, and like with the men, it seemed the woman that lasted the longest without coming won a prize.

He slowly led her through the club in the direction of the wrestling women until he spotted Carlos clearly explaining something to one of the guests. They held back until he finished, the man nodding in agreement. His warning delivered, Carlos turned away, paused briefly when he noticed them, and then walked toward them.

"Got a minute?" Josh yelled.

"Yeah! Still looking for her brother?"

"Yeah! I need some help from you!"

Carlos jerked his head and led them to bar. It was just as loud there, but there were fewer customers around. "What do you need?"

"Ten or fifteen of your girls!"

Carlos laughed. "You must be a hell of a man!"

123456...9