Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was quiet for a moment as he considered. He wasn't hung up on social status, but he did worry he wouldn't be able to, for a lack of a better term, treat for her as she was used to. For him, an expensive meal was dinner at Outback or Red Lobster... but on this trip, they'd regularly eaten at more expensive places for lunch. He simply couldn't afford to do that. He was hamburger, and she was used to steak.

"I hope you're right. That'd be a pleasant change."

"Trust me." She stretched for a kiss. "I've always wanted to be on the arm of the most eligible bachelor in town," she continued as their lips parted.

"I don't know that I'd go that far."

Anger flashed over her, and she shoved her way out of his embrace. "What is it with you? Why do you always sell yourself short?" she demanded, her tone sharp.

He looked at her, his confusion clear as she propped on her arm beside him. "What? What do you mean?"

"The 'I'm so boring' and the 'nobody would find me appealing' routine. You need to stop that shit, and right damn now! I've got news for you. At least for now, I've got you, and I'll fight like hell to keep you. If other women you've dated think you're boring, then they need their fucking heads examined. Yeah, sure, maybe you'd prefer a quiet night at home instead of out painting the town red, but that doesn't make you boring, that makes you appealing as hell, at least to me." She paused to glare at him, but before he could respond, she continued. "You find Koda tomorrow, and get your name in the news, and every woman you've ever dated is going to be kicking her own ass for not latching onto you and holding tight. So stop this running yourself down shit! Got it?"

He stared at her, his eyes wide, before he spluttered in laughter. "Yes ma'am!"

She grinned, but she was still annoyed at him. "That's more like it!" she said, her voice firm, but then she softened. "I'm serious, Josh. You have a lot to offer someone. If they can't see that, that's their problem, not yours."

He smiled, warmed by her praise. He took her head and gently pulled her lips to his to kiss her slowly. After a moment, she pulled back with a sigh and a small smile as she settled to his side again. He'd never thought that he was running himself down, only acknowledging how things were, but if Hazen liked him as he was, warts and all, then that was good enough for him.

Sighing softly, he held her close, saying nothing, replaying what she'd said in his head. Having Hazen say she'd fight for him was, perhaps, the best compliment she could pay him. He smiled as he caressed her back, the idea that she wanted him filling him with peace and warmth. He didn't love her, but he'd like to have the chance to fall in love with her, and if he was the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the planet, maybe... just maybe... he could win her love in return.

He closed his eyes as a small smile appeared on his lips. Tomorrow he'd do everything he could to prove he was worth fighting for.

.

.

.

FIFTEEN

Hazen squirmed, howling with pleasure as Josh furiously plunged his diamond hard cock into her, the ocean waves washing over their bodies as he reared up on his muscular arms. Farther up the beach, out of the surf, was a massive wooden chest, bound with roughly cast metal bands, full of gold coins, jewels, and pearls, the top flung open to allow the riches to glint in the hot summer sun. Beside the chest, in the hole Josh had pulled the treasure from, a naked, bearded man with wild hair and eyes rested on his knees with feet and hands tightly bound, his chin barely above the edge of the hole. The man glared at them with hate filled eyes, dried blood from his mouth and nose clearly visible on his face despite the thick band of cloth gagging him. Beside the man, sleeping in the sand where he'd collapsed, was a gaunt and exhausted Koda.

Josh had tracked the pirate Bando to this sandy beach where they'd surprised the man as he used a deadly looking sword to force an emaciated Koda to dig the chest from the sand with his bare hands. Bando must have sensed Josh's approach because at the last moment he whirled, trying to bring the blade around, but he hadn't been fast enough to stop Josh's attack. The two men fought viciously as Koda slowly dragged himself from the hole before collapsing to the sand.

As the men brawled, pummeling each other while screaming and roaring in pain and effort, she'd run to her brother to drop to the sand beside him. He was unconscious, painfully thin in the rags that were once his pants, and his face was unshaven, but he was alive. Relieved, she turned her attention back to Josh and Bando the Pirate as they battled in the pounding waves and on the burning sand, trading crushing blows and engaging in muscle twisting contests of strength as they rolled and tumbled in the sand. As their fight to the death raged, they'd shredded their clothes until there was nothing left protecting their flesh, their massive cocks defiantly hard in the face of their effort and pain.

As the sun reached its zenith, Josh landed another crushing blow to Bando's face, causing the man to fall backwards into the surf. Josh stood over him, bruised, blooded, but victorious, his giant cock still brazenly hard as his chest heaved, before he dropped to his knees in the swirling surf and slumped in clear exhaustion. With Josh's victory, she was finally able to breathe again, and she'd run to him before throwing herself into his arms. He'd caught her as he tumbled to his back and pulled her lips to his for a scorching kiss as the surf rolled over them. Her kiss revived him, and he stood, grabbed the vanquished pirate, and dragged the man out of the water to drop him to the sand next to the hole Koda had been digging.

As Josh jumped into the hole and lifted out the massive chest that Koda had very nearly finished unearthing, she'd untied and pulled away the loops of rope that Koda had been using as a belt before handing it to Josh. He quickly used the sword to cut the rope into two lengths before he tied the pirate's hands and feet together and then wedged a length of his destroyed shirt between Bando's teeth before shoving the unconscious man into the hole. He'd then turned to her, his gaze and the hardness of his cock speaking of his desire, and she'd smiled as she curled a finger to call him to her. He'd closed the distance between them in three steps, ripped her wet dress from her as they tumbled to the sand, and began fucking her as she'd never been fucked before.

"Fuck!" she screamed, her voice raw from her previous orgasmic cries. "I'm coming again! Your big fucking cock is making me come again!"

"I'm going to come!" he roared a moment later. "Your tight little pussy keeps making me come!"

"I'm still coming! My pussy can't stop coming!"

His hips never slowed their furious tempo. "Your pussy is so good I can't stop fucking you!"

"Never stop fucking me!"

"Never!" he roared as he splashed into her for the fourth time, his cock still plunging into her with manic fury. "Fuck! I'm coming again! My cock won't stop coming!"

-oOo-

Hazen moaned, writhing slowly as the final tendrils of sleep fell away and she became aware of lips on hers and the soft caress of her flower. As Josh's lips brushed hers a second time, she moaned again, wondering if all her other moans and cries of pleasure had been real, or had she only dreamed them. She decided it didn't matter and she didn't care as she wrapped her arms around his neck to draw his lips more firmly to hers.

She'd finally come around, pulling herself from sleep, her deep hard moan as she pulled his lips to hers incredibly sexy. He'd woken some time ago and had been unable to return to sleep, thoughts of his upcoming mission whirling in his head. After staring at the ceiling for what felt like an eternity, he'd decided to give up on going back to sleep and get up. He'd given Hazen a gentle parting kiss, but then he'd paused to watch her sleep. It was just after two, but there was enough light filtering into the room for him to make out her face.

She was so incredibly beautiful, and with her rich dark hair mussed and tangled from their earlier love making, and her mouth slightly opened, as if begging him to kiss her, she was also incredibly sexy. He'd brushed her lips with his again, and then again, his anxiety over what they were going to do that evening morphing into desire and need. He kissed her a fourth time, a little more forcefully as his finger stroked her womanhood with the lightest possible touch. He'd gently kissed and tickled her for a long moment before she suddenly came alive.

"Oh, God... I want you so bad," she murmured. She was fully awake now, and this was no dream... it was better. Rumbling with barely contained desire, he moved between her legs and steered himself into her waiting womanhood.

She was dripping and he lunged deep with a hard thrust. "Ah... fuck!" he snarled, drawing the word out long as the searing pleasure of his passage forced him to give voice to his bliss.

She bared her teeth in pleasure as he plunged deep. It was just like in her dream, his desire for her washing over her like the ocean, and just like on that beach in her dream, she was going to fuck him like he'd never been fucked before. She was going to make him come, and then she was going to keep fucking him until he came again, and again, and again.

"Fuck me!" she growled as she gripped his arms, her fingers dimpling his flesh. "Fuck the shit out of me until you come! You hear me! I want you to fuck me!"

Her passions were soaring to heights she'd never experienced before. With his cock pinning her to the bed as he held himself deep, she released his arms and pulled his lips to hers for a hungry kiss. The excitement from her dream had carried into this moment to make her feel wild and free, and she needed to fuck! He pulled back from the kiss as he exploded into motion, driving his hard cock into her with beautiful savagery.

She gripped his ass, trying to help him to fuck her harder and deeper. "That the best you got? Come on! Fuck me!" she snarled as she stared into his eyes, her glare another silent challenge for him to try to tame her.

He slammed his cock deep and held it there as he glowered at her. She was beautifully wild, her eyes burning with passion, her long ebony hair in disarray, her face twisted in challenge... and yet lovely all the same.

He collapsed over her, pinning her to the mattress with his weight. "You want me to fuck you?" he growled, his voice low and harsh in his chest. "You want me to show you what I've got?"

"Do it," she hissed. "Fuck me and don't stop."

"I'll fuck you," he rumbled as he rammed himself hard and deep on each growled word. "I'll fuck you and never stop."

I'll fuck you and never stop. The six words echoed inside her head, calling back her dream of him fucking her on the beach. In her dream, he'd stopped the pirates and rescued her brother before fucking her to nirvana. She gripped his head as she stared at into his eyes. Just like in the dream, he was going to stop the pirates, rescue her brother, and fuck her to nirvana... the only difference was the order in which the events occurred.

"Do it!" she growled.

He exploded into motion again, pounding into her with the same tender violence as he had in her dream. He reared up on his arms as she clung tightly to him, clasping herself to his chest as he lifted her shoulders from the bed while feverishly hammering his cock into her. Reveling in his sweet aggression, she lost her grip and fell back to the mattress with a growling moan. His face twisted with effort and lust, he was magnificent in his savagery, and she thrilled with his passion.

After a long moment he rammed himself deep as he fell over her before kissing her furiously, his chest heaving and his flesh damp from his exertions. Panting hard from his efforts and lust, he began fucking her again as he wadded his hands in her hair. He'd almost come from their long moments of brutal fucking, the way her face twisted as he made her his exciting in the extreme.

"I'm going to fucking come!" she gasped, and she thrilled with how his face twisted in erotic anguish with her words. "You're going to make me fucking come!"

"Shit!" he snarled as he shook his head violently.

"Do it! Come! Fill my fucking pussy! Fuck! I'm going to come!"

With a loud bark, he gushed into her. His wetness filled her as he fell over her and held her tight, the furious motion of his hips pushing her over the edge. With a long loud moan, her own orgasm overwhelmed her as she clung desperately to him.

He drove himself deep, gasping and panting the moment he felt her stiffen beneath him, her moan of pleasure signaling her own rapture. He held her, trying to gather the breath he'd lost to passion as he panted into her neck.

He relaxed with a long stream of air against her neck as her climax washed out of her. With her own long, relaxing, exhale, she held him. After a long moment, he began thrusting into her again, slowly, gently, stirring the embers of their passion as he held her warm and tight, but tonight she wanted more. She wanted to be that wench on the beach whose lover took her time and again in unbridled passion.

She shoved at him to tumble him off her. He rolled to his back and held his arm out in an invitation to snuggle into his side, but she wasn't ready for that. It always took him some time to fully soften after he came, and she was going to make good use of his lingering hardness.

"Oh, no," she murmured as she mounted him. "We're not done fucking yet."

"Fuck..." he rumbled as she settled over him, his cock sliding into her tight wetness.

"I want you to come again," she growled as she braced on his chest and rocked her hips. "I want you to fuck me until you come again."

He bared his teeth as his face twisted with pleasure. "Fuck... fuck!" he barked in reply as he gripped her hips and added the power of his chest and arms to her hips.

She fucked him long enough she was beginning to sweat from her efforts, his groans, gasps, barks, and grunts sexy in the extreme, his chest and arms bulging and twisting as he pleasured himself with her pussy, his display so incredibly sexy she could feel another orgasm lurking. Never had she been so well fucked as she had these last several days, and she loved it!

"Ah... fuck!" he barked as he shoved her off him, the sensations from his cock being in her pussy becoming too intense to bear.

He needed to come, he was desperate to come, his cock so hard it ached, but his pleasure had plateaued, and the caress of her pussy was wrecking him. She tumbled to her back and opened her legs, offering herself to him, but he had another plan. He tumbled from the bed before turning back to her and dragging her to the edge of the mattress while flipping her to her stomach.

She again thrilled with the ease with which he handled her. Adjusting her position by bending her left leg to fold it beside her, and placing her right foot on the floor, he stepped in behind her to slide his cock into her exposed pussy while pressing down on her hips. He pounded into her hard and fast, his sounds of pleasure seeming painful and desperate, as if he was at war with himself as he fucked her.

She groaned hard, deep, and loud as she twisted to look over her shoulder at him, his face a mask of effort and pleasure. "Fuck me!"

"Fuck!" he brayed as he braced one arm on the bed while gripping her hair low on her head and close to her scalp, being careful to not hurt her as pulled her head back. His orgasm was forming, slowly, but he needed more.

She grunted as he jacked her head back, his sudden gentle violence turning her on even more. She couldn't see him anymore, his tug on her hair twisting her head around, but she'd seen enough. He was glowing with sweat, leaning hard onto his arm while arching his spine and throwing his head back, his mouth opened in a silent scream as he hammered into her with renewed fury.

"Oh... fuck... I'm going to come," she groaned.

She wouldn't have believed it possible, but he began fucking her with even more fury as he whimpered and grunted as if in pain, his sounds amping up her need to intolerable levels.

Her announcement went straight to his cock, giving him the final push he needed. Releasing her hair so he wouldn't hurt her in the throes of his rapture, his climax crashed over him like a breaking wave.

"Fuck! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming again!" he cried as he continued to drive his cock into her with frenetic passion, his voice strained as if laboring under a great weight.

With the release of her hair, she again looked over her shoulder as his wetness poured into her. His face was twisted in profound pain and pleasure as he cried his rapture to the ceiling, his body glowing with sweat, his muscles taut and twisted in clear definition as he gripped her hips to pound his cock into her. He cried out again, an inarticulate wail of pleasure, and perhaps pain, as his once hard deep strokes became uncoordinated, his body alive with motion as he struggled to continue fucking her... and it was the sexiest thing she'd ever witnessed.

She groaned deep in her chest as her orgasm instantly overwhelmed her. As she clawed at the linens, Josh's breath exploded from his lungs as he collapsed over her back, pressing her more firmly into the mattress, his weight only adding to the sensuality of the moment.

After a seeming eternity of muscle straining bliss, her orgasm released her and she sagged. Josh was still laying across her back with his cock buried deep inside her, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath. She twisted beneath him to bring her lips closer to his, and he responded, shifting slightly to caress her lips with his own. The position was awkward, and she feel a quiver in his body, his arm vibrating like a guitar string as he strained to support some of his weight.

As their lips slowly parted, he shoved off the bed before staggering back, his cock popping free of her with a surge of pleasure that caused him to wail softly. He felt unsteady and weak from exhaustion, something he remembered well from his time in recruit training with the Marines, though not from the same cause. He lurched to the bed before tumbling to his back with a gasp.

He looked completely wasted, his face and hair a sweaty mess, but he'd never looked sexier. She wanted to keep fucking him, but she was as used up as he appeared. His cock rapidly wilting, she smiled to herself as she crawled to him. It was hard to keep a good man down, and Josh was a good man, a very good man. Despite her efforts, she'd been unable to keep him down for long... thank God... and she knew he'd soon rise to the occasion again.

He rocked his head. "I can't," he panted as she crawled over him and settled onto his chest.

She kissed him slowly. "Please," she begged, just to be a bitch. She was already starting to feel the effects from the hardest fucking of her life, and she wasn't sure she could accept him again, even if he could get it up.

He shook his head again. "I'm done," he gasped, his chest still heaving, but less violently than before. "I can't take anymore." He huffed out a heavy sigh and licked his lips with loud smacks as his breathing slowed even more, before blowing out a long, cleansing breath. "You fucked the shit out of me," he murmured as he pulled her lips to his for a leisurely kiss. "Sorry," he whispered as their lips parted.

"It's okay," she purred as she brushed his lips with hers.

As she pulled back from the kiss, sleep was pulling hard at him. He glanced at the clock. 2:43. He didn't know what time they'd started, but they'd probably fucked for nearly a half-hour. He huffed out a breath, his breathing finally slowing enough that he was no longer panting. He smacked his lips again, trying to get some moisture into his mouth. He wanted a drink, but he didn't want it badly enough to move Hazen from his chest. Holding her tight, he squirmed his way back into the bed and then turned so they weren't laying across it anymore.

1...34567...9