Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded in satisfaction as slumber began to surround her with its darkness. Heaving a great sigh, she listened to the slowing thud of his heart. She'd only been able to make him come twice, versus four times in her dream, but that was a dream and this was real, and that made tonight so much better. A faint smile painted her lips as sleep began to take her. So much better...

He lay still, Hazen draped over his chest, the soft rustle of her breathing relaxing him. An hour ago, he couldn't sleep... now he couldn't stay awake, all the tension and worry consumed by the flames of passion. A tiny smile danced across his lips. Good thing we don't have to get up early tomorrow...

.

.

.

SIXTEEN

It was well after lunchtime when Josh and Hazen finally emerged from their room, their late start the result of them sleeping late after their feverish, late-night fuck, and a slow, erotic, tension relieving joining in the shower, despite her soreness, before returning to bed for another few hours' sleep. Hungry, they decided on an early dinner at Monty's Coconut Grove, an interesting place where they enjoyed their Baja Fish Tacos while sitting under tiki huts. Because they didn't need to be at the marina until six, they had plenty of time to kill, so they lingered over their meal.

Though he was as kind and attentive as ever, she could tell as dinner progressed he was becoming tense and nervous... or maybe he was psyching himself up. She noticed that his eyes flicked to every little movement in a way that reminded her of a predator watching for prey. Recalling his role as a Marine, maybe that was exactly what he was.

It was approaching four, and the dinner rush was starting, when they finally paid and left. On the way to the marina, they stopped at a men's boutique to purchase a swimsuit. He had one, in Virginia, but he hadn't packed it because he hadn't thought he'd need it.

"No," he said when she held up a bright red nothing that would barely cover his balls.

"Come on," she grinned. "You'll look great in it!"

"I can't wear a red bathing suit. You want me to get shot?"

"Is that your only concern?"

"That's most of it."

Her smile spread as she turned and exchange the red suit for a black one in the same size and style. "Okay. How about this one?"

He grinned. He'd been set up and he knew it. "Not that one either."

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a party pooper!"

There were plenty of suits to choose from, but very few that weren't brightly colored. He finally found a regular boxer style in dark grey. As he checked the size, Hazen pulled it from his grasp.

"Not that one, either."

"There's nothing wrong with that one. I'll cut off the white string and they'll be perfect."

"They're not perfect, they'll make you look like an old man." Still holding the suit she'd taken from him, she turned and pawed through the rack a moment before turning back to him. "How about we compromise on these?"

He took them. The black suit was made from Lycra, with lighter grey panels on the sides of the legs. They looked small, but when he tugged on them, he realized they'd stretch enough to fit, and the two-tone coloring would help breakup his shape.

"Deal."

"Yes!" she hissed, crouching slightly while pulling a victory fist. "I'd rather see you in the bikinis, but this'll do."

"You know this is a rescue mission, right?"

Her smile spread. "Yeah, but is there some rule that says you can't look good while doing it?"

He chuckled as she took the suit from him and carried it to the cashier. After paying, he put them on in the changing room, after having to push a grinning Hazen back when she started to follow him inside. Dropping his underwear into the bag he'd just taken his swimsuit from, he pulled the suit on and checked for freedom of movement by doing a couple of deep squats. Despite the suit's legs stopping just above his knees, and the tightness of the fit, the suit was comfortable and didn't restrict his movement. After pulling his pants on over the top of the suit, he stepped out of the changing room with bag in hand.

They made one more stop on the drive to the marina, at a Publix, for quart-size Ziploc bags. As they were checking out, she found it amusing that the entire rescue might hinge on a little, clear plastic bag. Baggies purchased, they proceeded to their destination to await the arrival of their cargo with Charlie.

After Josh parked his car in the marina parking lot, she watched as he retrieved his weapon from the trunk of his car and efficiently checked it before tucking the small handgun and holster inside his waistband. She knew next to nothing about guns and was quietly amazed at how confidently he handled the weapon and how effectively it disappeared once tucked into his pants. If she hadn't seen him hide it away, she'd have never known it was there. His pistol out of sight, he took her hand and led her to the Jolly Fellows.

-oOo-

Josh, Charlie, and Hazen were relaxing in the shade on the diving deck of the Jolly Fellows when the first two women arrived. One was wearing a leopard print swimsuit that barely covered her ass and strained to hold her impressive breasts, while the other was wearing what looked like cutoff jeans, but they were so short they were little more than bikinis, with an unbuttoned white shirt tied off with a knot just below her equally ample breasts.

"Welcome to the Jolly Fellows, ladies," Charlie said as he helped the two women aboard.

"We get the other four hundred now?" White Shirt asked the moment her feet hit the boat's deck.

"If you want... or I can hold it for you... but let's wait until everyone arrives so we only have to do this once."

Over the next thirty minutes, the rest of the women appeared in groups of one, two, or three, Charlie welcoming each group aboard with a helping hand. As the women milled about, flirting with Josh and Charlie, the woman that had wrangled herself an invitation arrived just in front of the last two women with a heavy chested, doe eyed girl in tow.

"Can she come along?" the ringer asked, stopping beside the Jolly Fellows.

"We don't really--" Hazen began.

"I promised you a show, right? Trust me, you want her along."

Hazen considered. "Okay... I guess," she said, her reluctance clear in her tone.

Ringer didn't move. "Same deal for her?"

Behind Hazen, Josh began to snicker. She turned and glared at him before she turned her attention back to Ringer. "Sure... what the hell? Get aboard. What's another thousand at this point?"

Ringer grinned as she grabbed the other woman's hair, roughly jerked her head back, and kissed her lustily before pulling her aboard. Doe Eyes stood where Ringer put her and kept her gaze downcast. Ringer stayed close, and where the other women mingled and flirted, Ringer and Doe Eyes kept to themselves.

Josh's grin spread as he glanced around. There wasn't shit getting done on any boat within sight of the Jolly Fellows, and there was more than one man on a flybridge watching through binoculars. Charlie was going to have some stories to tell after thi s.

Hazen did a quick head count. "Okay, we're all here. Before we pull out, if anyone wants to get off, now's the time. Once we leave, there's no turning back until the job's done."

"What's the job?" a woman asked, sensually running her hands over her body with a smile. "If it's the eleven of us fucking you three... I'm looking forward to seeing what's in your pants if you think you can handle all of us."

Josh struggled not to smile, and Charlie was paying rapt attention.

"It's exactly as we told you. Here's the deal," Hazen began. "I have your money. You can have the other four hundred now, or I can hold it for you until we return to the marina. If you manage to get invited onto the ship, there's another five hundred in it for you. If you get on the ship, I don't want anyone hurt, but keep the crew occupied as long as possible. At least an hour if you can."

"Oh, I think we can do better than that," another of the women said as she writhed in an erotic dance, causing the rest of the women to smile, snicker, and laugh.

Hazen grinned. "Anything you happen to earn on the ship you are free to keep of course."

"What ship?"

"I can't tell you." The women looked at each other, clearly not liking that answer.

"What are we doing out here, really?" another woman asked.

"Nothing illegal, I assure you."

"So, you're paying us a grand to go on a boat and entertain a bunch of guys?"

"That's it. The storyline is simple... you're out on a charter and you're wanting to party. That's all you need to know. The only rule... no mention of Josh or me."

"Why? What are you doing?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because I can't. If that's a problem, you can take your hundred and leave now. All I can tell you is... it's important and not illegal or dangerous."

"Are they expecting us?"

"No."

"Then how are we supposed to get aboard?"

"That's up to you, but if you manage it, that's another five hundred for you."

"You just let us worry about that," the first woman to speak said, causing several of the other women to nod.

"Are you expecting us to fuck them? I'm not up for that."

"No." Hazen said firmly. "I just want them on the deck and entertained. Anything you do after that is up to you."

"How long have they been on board the boat, ship, whatever?"

"I don't know. Probably several weeks at least, but I have no way of knowing."

The woman who wanted to know if Josh, Charlie, and Hazen were going to try to fuck them all ran her hands over her body again. "If they're cute, and it's been a long time for them, it might be fun to fuck them."

"Speak for yourself," said the woman who'd wanted to know if they were expected to fuck the men. "We're not all whores."

"Fuck you!" the woman sneered, extending her middle finger. "Nobody wants to stick their cock in an uptight bitch like you anyway."

"Hey!" Hazen snapped. "Cut it out. Fuck them or don't... I don't give a shit. Just be back to the Jolly Fellows in two or three hours." She glanced at Josh, who nodded. She looked over the women. "Last chance to get off." Nobody moved and she glanced at Charlie. "I guess we're ready." Charlie didn't move. "Charlie?"

"What? Oh, right. Just let me cast off. If you'll excuse me, ladies."

-oOo-

Hazen plopped on a bench tucked into the shade of the flybridge next to Josh. "What are you grinning at?" she demanded.

"You. Looks like you have your hands full."

"Jesus... what a bunch of conniving, back-stabbing bitches."

"What'd you expect? They earn their living competing against each other for men's attention. How many wanted their money now?"

"Only three. I don't know where they're going to keep it, but I had them sign for it and made it very clear if they lost it, it wasn't not my problem."

"You know what? I think this is going to work. It may not be as crazy an idea as I first thought. I don't know if you noticed, but when they started coming aboard, all the work in the marina stopped."

"I didn't notice, but I know how men are."

"Hey!" he protested with a grin.

She snickered. "Even you. You haven't exactly been admiring the great ocean views... and neither has Charlie. He spends more time looking down here than he does watching where we're going."

The two women who'd exchanged words earlier were getting in each other's face, snapping and snarling at each other. They couldn't make out the exchange over the muted roar of the engines, the wind, and the thudding of the ocean against the hull, but it was clear the exchange was getting heated. Hazen started to stand when another woman stepped between the two potential combatants and pushed them apart. The two women glared at each other before the one Josh had mentally dubbed Trouble flicked a middle finger to the other woman, turned on her toe, and stomped away.

"That bitch is nothing but trouble," Hazen growled as she relaxed back into the bench. "She's always trying to start some shit. I threatened to throw her ass overboard when she told me she'd fuck you for free."

He snickered. "It's a hell of a long swim home."

"Don't care," she growled.

"Don't worry about it. They all work together. If they were going to kill each other, they would have already."

"Maybe... but if she comes near you, I'll keelhaul that bitch myself," she grumbled as she glared at the woman.

Josh looked away, his lips pinched firmly together to try to stop his grin.

-oOo-

21/2 hour out of Miami, with the ocean dark, Charlie set dance music blasting over a thumping stereo and flipped on the diving and deck lights to illuminate the boat like a beacon. That was the signal that Charlie had picked the Bando Maru up on his radar.

"Alright girls, it's time to party!" Hazen shouted before she and Josh retired to the cabin were the boat's small kitchen, lounge, berth, and head, along with the equipment locker that held the dive gear, was located.

"You okay?" he asked as they sat in near darkness, the only illumination coming from the boat's exterior lights filtering through the cabin windows.

"Nervous."

"Don't be. If Koda is aboard, I'll find him."

"Assuming this works."

"If it doesn't, we try something else."

"What?"

"Don't know, but I'm sure we can think of something."

She leaned in close and he draped an arm around her before pulling her in snuggly. "I hope you're right. You said when we found his credit card that might be the end of the line. This could all be for nothing."

He nodded. "Could be... but might not be." He paused a moment. "Hey... what happened to all that boundless optimism?"

She smiled wanly. "Maybe it's finally run out."

"Try to hold onto it for a few more hours."

She nodded slowly. "I'll try."

As the boat roared along, Josh seemed to emotionally withdraw. It was difficult to see his face in the gloom, but she could sense the change in him. She couldn't describe how he was changing, as he was still holding her in the same way since she tucked herself into his side, but he seemed harder, like his posture was less relaxed somehow.

After another half-hour of hard running, the engines began to throttle back before dropping to idle, and they felt the boat settle in the water before bobbing slowly.

"Hey!" a female voice shouted from outside the cabin. "You guys looking to party?"

A voice answered, but it was too faint to make out the response.

"Yeah! There were supposed to be some guys on this trip to party with, but they didn't show up!" There was another murmuring of a distant voice. "Really? That could be fun, but why don't we come over there? This boat's a little small!" There were more unintelligible words. "Yeah! We paid for the whole night. He'll wait!" There was another murmur before the Jolly Fellows' engines revved briefly and then fell back to idle.

"How many of you are there?" another female voice asked after a lengthy pause.

"Twenty," came the response, much clearer and louder now. The Jolly Fellows must be right alongside the Bando Maru.

"There are only eleven of us... so you're going to have to share. Is that okay? "

"We're fine with that if you ladies are."

The engines revved several times, probably because Charlie was working the Jolly Fellows in close to the ship. The engines were revved again, fell to idle, and then were silent. The thudding music continued for several more minutes, intermixed with thumps, bumps, and squeals and giggles from the women, but then then it was switched off, and the only sounds were that of lapping water and the murmur of distant voices. Several long moments later, music started again, obviously coming from the Bando Maru, and the bright lights of the Jolly Fellows clicked off. Josh and Hazen sat in the quiet darkness for a long moment before the cabin door opened and Charlie stepped in.

"They're aboard. Damndest thing I've ever seen. They had them eating out of the palm of their hands the moment we arrived." Charlie turned to stand in the door, back to them, watching over the stern of his boat. "I'd give them fifteen or twenty minutes," he muttered.

"Understood. I'll slip over the side and swim to the front and go up the anchor chain," Josh said softly.

Charlie chuckled. "You could probably parachute in and they wouldn't notice. I'm going up top so I can watch the fun," he said before walking out of the cabin, leaving the door open for Josh to sneak out of later.

"Suddenly I'm scared," Hazen said quietly.

"It'll be fine," he assured her, keeping his voice soft. "I'll find Koda and get him off if I can, or if not, we'll at least have some proof he's on the boat. If nothing else, the Navy can come get him."

She looked into his eyes, faintly visible in the light from the Bando Maru. They'd lost their warmth and tenderness and had become hard. They were the eyes of man who'd seen his share of death. They were the eyes of a killer.

"Be careful," she whispered.

He took her hands. "Don't worry, I will, but promise me if anything goes wrong, you'll get out of here. If shit starts going sideways, I'll try to distract them, so don't wait for me. Just get the women off and then run like hell."

"Josh, I--"

"Hazen... you have to promise me! I can't do this and be worried about trying to protect you and the women too."

She sighed softly as she nodded. "I promise," she said after a moment.

He gently pulled her lips to his. "It's going to be okay."

"Get off me, you fucking dyke!" a woman yelled from the ship as their lips slowly parted.

"You know you want it, you cunt!"

There was a muttering of voices.

"Let her go!" the first voice snarled. "I'll handle her myself!"

"Fuck you! You can't handle shit!"

A moment later, a woman screamed, followed almost instantly by the approving roar of men.

Josh glanced at the door. "What the hell is going on over there?"

Hazen stared at the open door. "I don't know. This was a bad idea."

A woman screamed, and again the men cheered, but this time, there were women's voices mixed in as well.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" a chant began.

Josh glanced at his watch. It had only been five minutes since Charlie left them, but it sounded like the party had started and everyone was engaged and having a good time. He briefly kissed her again.

"Time to go," he said while tugging his weapon from the holster tucked into his back and pulling the Ziploc bag out of his pants pocket. He placed both on the table before he began undressing, leaving behind only his swimsuit. "I wish I knew if everyone was on deck." Finished undressing, he pulled his weapon from its holster and sealed it inside the bag. "Don't wait up," he murmured as he brushed her lips with his.

"Like I can sleep."

.

.

.

SEVENTEEN

Staying close to the door to breakup his shape and disguise his movement, Josh slipped out of the cabin and moved quietly along the side of the Jolly Fellows to the bow, using the boat's structure to hide his movement. He probably didn't have to worry about being seen since the brightly lighted aft section of the Bando Maru was ruining the night vision of everyone aboard, but better safe than sorry.

Clamping the bag with his weapon inside between his teeth, he lowered himself into the warm waters of the gulf without a sound. It would have been easier to use the diving platform, but that would have put him in easy view of anyone aboard the Bando Maru who might have been watching. With silent strokes, he swam toward the bow of dredger. It sounded like everyone was having a good time as men and women alike cheered on some kind of contest. He was swimming as quietly as possible, though the thumping music on the dredger, along with the approving roars of men and women, were so loud he could have probably crossed in a power boat without being heard.

1...456789