Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bando Maru was considerable larger than the Jolly Fellows, much longer than the combined length of the forty-foot tied off to the dredger and Charlie's 75-foot boat combined. Like the Jolly Fellows, it would have been easier to climb aboard the ship from the back, where the hull was lower and the ladder the women used to get aboard waited, but that was also where the party was going on. It sounded like the woman had the men's attention, but even they wouldn't be able to prevent the crew from noticing a man climbing onto their boat right in the middle of their party.

Reaching the bow of the ship, he was able to easily scale the anchor chain, the huge links providing readymade foot and hand holds. Controlling his breathing, he peeked through the chain guide, looking for anything that might give away his presence. Seeing nothing, he swiftly scrambled over the rail and dropped silently to the deck. After a quick check to make sure he was alone, he moved to crouch behind the large box like structure where the anchor chain emerged. His back to the warm metal, he removed his weapon from the Ziploc before stuffing the bag into his suit for later use. There was just enough light from the aft section and the moon to allow him to see and not worry about falling over something.

Certain he hadn't been spotted, he checked his watch so he could keep track of how long he'd been aboard, before he moved to the boat's superstructure and hurried toward the back. Staying low, he scurried along the narrow passage at the edge of the long open center section of the ship where the dredged soil was held until it could be dumped.

As he neared the aft, a woman's shriek filling the air causing him to pause, but the hearty roars of men and women as they clapped started him moving again. The rear of the ship had several structures scattered about, one of which was located at the edge of the pit he'd just traversed. Closing one eye to preserve his night vision, he crept up beside the structure and peeked around the corner to survey the large open rear deck.

The strippers had the crew hanging all over them as the women slowly gyrated against the men. Josh couldn't hear what was being said, but it seemed obvious the women were working the men hard, trying to get everything out of them that they could. The men were dividing their attention between the strippers hanging on them and Doe Eyes and Ringer.

Ringer hadn't been lying when she said she could put on a show. Doe Eyes and Ringer were completely nude and were tangled up on a raised hatch to give everyone a good view, their fingers and tongues busy as they furiously pleased each other. He took a quick count... sixteen men and nine women. Four men and two women were missing, and he wondered if they were somewhere together... assuming twenty was the actual number of men aboard and not a rounded count. He drew back more fully into the shadows. It was dangerous to make any assumption, so he remained on guard.

Of the men's faces he could see, none of them were Koda. He quickly returned to the front of the ship and circled around the ship's superstructure to the other side before again hurrying along the ship's hopper so he could see a few more faces. As he neared the rear deck, he noticed movement in the shadows. He froze, knowing that stillness was his best defense against being seen.

"Fuck me with that big fat cock!" a woman snarled.

He remained in position, trying to decide what to do.

"Fuck! I'm going to fucking come!" a man growled. "Your pussy is so fucking good it's going to make me come!"

"Do it!" the woman sneered. "Fill my fucking pussy!"

Josh crept closer to the structure that appeared to be identical to the one he hid behind on the opposite side of the ship, his pistol at the ready. The woman he'd tagged as Trouble was furiously riding a guy's cock as he lay on the deck in the small compartment filled with levers and dials, his hands gently mauling her ponderous breasts. She noticed him, smiled, and then began screaming as she fell forward, mashing her colossal tits into the man's face to pin his head to the deck.

"Fuck! I'm coming! Your big fucking cock is making my tight little pussy come! I'm coming all over your big fucking cock!"

The man began roaring, his voice muffled by her breasts as his hips began thrusting frantically. Grinning, Josh quickly stepped past them and glanced around the corner.

"Oh God! Keep fucking my pussy! I've never been fucked so good! Don't stop fucking me!"

On the rear deck, the two women were off the hatch cover and were now standing with Doe Eyes bending Ringer backwards over one of the giant winches. Their legs tangled and breasts crushed together, they were frantically grinding their pussies together while pulling each other's hair, each with several smears of heavy grease on their breasts, legs, and asses.

"You fucking cunt bitch!" Ringer screamed, her face twisted with pain and pleasure. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Fucking dyke slut!" Doe Eyes spat in return, her face a mask of ecstasy and agony. "Your pussy is making me come again!"

He couldn't tell if they were fucking or fighting, but so long as they had everyone's attention focused on them, he didn't care. In the handful of seconds that he watched, Ringer pulled Doe Eye's lips to hers for a brutal kiss before Doe Eyes threw her head back and screamed in bliss before the two women crashed out of sight to the deck. The circle of men and women moved as they roared their approval, and he was able to make out that six more of the men weren't Koda. There were still a couple of men he couldn't identify, but he had to move.

"Keep fucking my pussy with that hard fucking cock! My pussy is about to come again! Your cock is making my pussy come again!"

The man roared again as Josh mouthed Thanks before quickly backing away.

"You fucking slut bitch!" Ringer wailed. "I'm fucking coming!"

He couldn't imagine all the men weren't on deck, but he remained careful as he made his way to the front of the ship, pausing at a hatch in the side of the superstructure. With near infinite slowness he opened the hatch. After visually sweeping the compartment, he stepped inside and dogged the hatch shut again. The compartment was full of monitors and computers, none of which interested him. He quickly cleared the remaining compartments on the deck, ignoring the heads and such, all of which were full of equipment but empty of people. He began to relax slightly. Outside, he heard Ringer and Doe Eyes shriek again, but he couldn't tell if it was because of pain or pleasure. He checked his watch. It had been almost forty-five minutes since the women boarded the ship, fourteen minutes after he'd boarded it himself, but he felt the ticking of the clock.

He slowly climbed the typically steep steps, pausing at the top and peaking along the floor. He quickly cleared that deck, the space containing a large and small conference room, a couple of compartments full of equipment, and another compartment of indeterminate use. Finding nothing, he climbed the steps up to the next deck. This deck was probably officer quarters, the area containing small cabins with private baths, and a large, two room suite that obviously belonged to the captain. After clearing the cabins, he climbed another set of steep stairs, again peering along the floor to see if anyone was present.

Seeing nothing, he entered the bridge. Outside he noticed movement through the small round window, but he didn't pause and was quickly out of sight of the window. He checked the chart and radio room before he paused at an external hatch. Through the small round window in the door, he could see a man sitting in the cab of a crane. The man was using one hand to watch the spectacle aft with binoculars while furiously stroking his cock with his other. Josh waited, hoping the man would turn, but he was transfixed by the scene below.

After what felt like an eternity, but was likely less than a minute, Josh turned from the hatch and quickly descended a second set of stairs. Because he'd already cleared the decks, he didn't slow and continued down until he was one deck below where he started his search.

This deck was clearly intended for crew accommodations, with a mess, galley, and a large anteroom fitted with a giant television forward, and a row of doors heading aft. Stopping at the first door, he eased it open to reveal a tiny cabin barely larger than the two twin bunks. Judging by the size of the room, there were probably going to be another section of cabins opening onto a passage on the other side of the ship. Needing to hurry, he checked each door, quickly peeking into the room and then moving on.

At the fourth of five doors, the knob won't turn. He twisted harder but the handle refused to budge. He quickly looked around and spotted a key hanging to the right of the door. This was the first locked door he'd encountered on his search. He took the key and slowly inserted it into the lock. Making sure of his grip on his weapon, he opened the door.

"You should be on deck," Josh said. "You're missing all the fun."

"Who the fuck are you?" Koda asked, glaring at him from his bunk.

"I'm here with your sister. You ready to get off this tub?"

Koda leapt to his feet. "Fuck yeah! But how are we..."

"We have a boat... and a distraction... so let's move."

Josh backed into the passage while waving Koda out behind him. In the passageway, Josh gently shoved Koda out of the way before closing the door, locking it, and then putting the key back where he found it.

Koda glanced around. "Where?" he asked, his voice soft.

"Bow," Josh whispered.

Koda was in front, but seemed to know his way, and led Josh toward. When they reached the steps, Josh pulled Koda to a stop, stepped in front of him, and then led him up the ladder. After checking to make sure the compartment was still clear, he waved Koda up, and after Koda arrived, opened the hatch to the deck.

On deck, Josh waved Koda with him, but before they could reach the anchor chain, a woman's scream caused Koda to freeze.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" Doe Eyes wailed.

"You fucking bitch! You're making me come all over your fucking pussy!" Ringer howled in response.

"What the fuck was that?" Koda hissed.

"Fuck yeah! I'm dropping a big fucking load! Swallow all that fucking come, you cock sucking bitch!" a man's barely audible snarl came from somewhere in the darkness above them, probably from the man he saw on the bridge wing.

"Our distraction. Keep moving," Josh whispered while giving Koda a push to start him moving again. They paused at the railing as Josh pulled the baggy from his trunks and dropped his gun inside. "Down the chain. The white 75-footer. Get going."

With a nod, Koda quickly removed his shoes, shirt, and pants. Wearing only his underwear, Koda scrambled over the side and began crawling down the chain to the water. Josh tossed Koda's clothes into the opening where the chain emerged from the chain locker, wanting to leave behind no evidence. He then followed Koda down the chain with the bag again clenched in his teeth.

Koda was a strong but noisy swimmer, and Josh ground his teeth in disapproval. Koda quickly raced ahead of him, swimming past the Jolly Fellows before climbing up onto the dive platform. Josh considered going up the bow of the Jolly Fellows but decided to go to the diving platform himself. If anyone on the dredger was watching, they'd already seen Koda. When he arrived a long moment later, Koda took his hand and hauled him up onto the platform.

"Into the cabin. Hurry, but stay low!" Josh hisse d, taking some comfort that even though Koda had left him in his wake, Koda was breathing a lot harder than he was.

The two men scuttled across the deck and down the three steps into the cabin. Hazen started with a squeak before leaping from the couch and into Koda's arms to hold him tight.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly as tears streamed down her face.

"I am now. How'd you find me?"

"Josh," she gasped as she pulled back. The front of her blouse was wet, but she barely noticed. "We found where someone was using your credit card."

"I honestly didn't know if that would work," Koda said, pulling his sister to him again. "I told them I was diabetic and had to eat regularly to regulate my blood sugar, and then dropped my wallet hoping someone would find it."

"It worked," she murmured, holding her brother tight again. "How did you get mixed up in all of this?"

"The fuckers pulled a gun on me! I thought I was meeting these dudes do a little consulting," Koda said extracting himself from Hazen's arms and taking a towel from Josh.

"Shh!" Josh hissed while making 'quite' gestures with his hands. "They'll hear you!"

"Then shouldn't we be going?" he asked much more quietly.

"We have to wait on the distraction. Keep going."

"What the fuck do you mean, 'distraction?' "

"Strippers," Josh said as the night was split with another shriek of a woman in pleasure ... or pain.

"Fuck me," Koda grunted. "That was the plan? Distract the crew with whores while I get away?"

"Worked didn't it?" Hazen murmured while looking very pleased with herself.

Koda grinned. "Yeah, so far."

"You were saying?" Josh prompted as he began to dress.

"Oh, yeah. So, I was meeting these three guys for dinner Sunday night. They wanted me to help them work the bugs out of a new sonar they were developing for sea floor mapping. At least that's what they told me. I thought the job was going to be something I could work on while at sea, but they wanted me to go with them. I couldn't of course, and I told them that. But they just kept raising their offer and raising their offer. I finally told them to fuck off. I'd have like to have had the money, sure, but it wasn't worth going to jail over." Koda had finished drying himself and tossed the towel onto the nearby table.

"You told them no, so how--" Hazen began.

"They finally said okay, that they understood, but as we were leaving, this big ugly fucker sticks a fucking gun in my ribs. I couldn't fucking believe it! They made me give my keys to this other guy before they took my cell phone and stuffed my ass into another car, and then they drove my car to a Walmart where they left it. After that, they hauled my ass straight down to Miami without stopping. There was nothing I could do because that gorilla kept his gun in my side the whole time, at least until we were way the fuck out of town, and he was always right on my ass with his fucking gun when we stopped for gas to keep me from doing anything."

"I'm surprised they let you use your credit card," Josh said.

Koda shrugged. "I guess they were afraid I'd pass out or something. When we stopped, one would take a piss while one watched me and the other pumped gas."

"Are they salvaging a wreck?" Hazen asked.

"Yeah. You should see all the shit they've brought up. It has to be worth millions."

"And you've been helping them?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, sort of. Not a lot I could do. They said I'd get a cut if I'd help. Hell, I was on the fucking ship anyway with no way off. I figured I'd need the money for a good lawyer, plus I was hoping that with the trail I left behind someone would find me."

"Why were they trying to recruit you in the first place?" Hazen asked.

"They were on one of the message boards asking a bunch of questions, and I was trying to help them out. I didn't even know who I was talking to."

"How long until they'll notice you're gone?"

"Breakfast. They lock me in that fucking cabin all night. If I have to take a piss or a shit in the middle of the night, I have to do it in a fucking bucket. My world for the last two weeks has been that cabin and the sonar screen. The fuckers."

"And you're okay?" Hazen asked, her concern clear in her voice.

"Yeah. They treated me okay... once I knuckled under anyway."

"But why you? Couldn't they just get someone else?" Josh asked.

"They had someone else. He had an appendicitis or something. One of the divers told me that some permit they had runs out in another few weeks, and when that happens, they're going to have to stop the salvage because they were afraid they'd get caught. I had the feeling they were desperate."

"I thought I heard voices," Charlie said, sticking his head into the cabin.

After Hazen's heart started again, she made introductions. "Captain Charlie Fellows, allow me to introduce Koda Allen, my brother. Koda, Charlie Fellows and Josh Stallard."

"Nice to meet you, Captain, Josh," Koda said, shaking the men's hands. "Thank you for helping get me off that tub."

"Call me Charlie. I got enough of being called captain in the Navy. I can't believe this lame-brained idea of yours worked," he said, turning his attention to Josh.

"Not my idea. Hers."

Charlie shook his head in amazement. "What now?"

"Now, you call the Coast Guard or someone. They're plundering a wreck, just as you thought, and here's the proof," Josh said, slapping Koda on the shoulder.

Charlie grinned evilly. "With pleasure!"

.

.

.

EIGHTEEN

Nearly an hour had passed since Koda climbed aboard the Jolly Fellows when Ringer, Doe Eyes, and three others returned to the boat.

"Oh my God! What happened?" Hazen asked from inside the doorway of the cabin as she continued to remain out of sight. Doe Eyes and Ringer had obviously been roughed up and were littered with scratches and bruises. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! It was fucking amazing!" Doe Eyes gushed, her eyes bright for the first time. "Amanda and me, we fought and fucked all over the fucking place while everyone cheered us on! Holy... fuck... I've never come so many times!"

"Where's everyone else?"

"Still aboard. I told you I wasn't fucking anyone. I'm an exotic dancer, not a fucking whore," another of the women said.

"Can you go get them? We need to go."

"No," Josh said from behind her. "The Coast Guard is on the way. Let them keep doing what they're doing. If we're suddenly in a hurry now, that's going to lead to some questions. The longer they're occupied, the better."

-oOo-

Judging by the wails of pleasure and snarling sexual challenges from both male and female voices, the women were still actively fucking the crew when a Coast Guard Fast Response Cutter approached with lights flashing and sirens whooping two hours later. It took a surprisingly long time after Josh first heard the siren before the women, in various states of undress, piled back aboard the Jolly Fellows. Charlie started the boat, but only moved off a few dozen yards from the Bando Maru before silencing the boats engines again while talking to the hard charging cutter on the radio.

The gleaming white cutter pulled alongside the Bando Maru and boarded her. Surrounded by men with rifles, there was considerable animated discussion on the aft deck between the crews of the two ships before three of the Coasties followed a man into the bowels of the ship while the remaining crew of the Bando Maru was herded into a tight group by five other Coasties with guns.

A long moment later, the four men returned and the crew of the Bando Maru were ordered to their knees with their hands behind their backs as the leader of the Coasties spoke into a radio. A moment later, a RIB--Rigid Inflatable Boat--was on its way to the Jolly Fellows.

"Keep your mouths shut and let me do the talking," Charlie growled as he held a line, preparing to toss it to the slowing RIB.

The Coasties asked a lot of questions, radioing back to someone on the cutter several times to check their story. They questioned everyone, but Josh, Charlie, and Koda most extensively, separating them before getting their stories.

1...456789