Her Private Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain, you'll have to report to the CGIS in Miami. You've been accused of piracy."

"What a surprise," Charlie grumbled. "Ensign, you do realize that I'm the one that reported the illegal plundering of a wreck, and that this man was being held against his will before he boarded my vessel freely and of his own volition, right?"

"Yes, Captain. This is a formality, I'm not taking you into custody, and I'm releasing you on your own recognizance. You just need to appear and answer to the charges." The Coastie cleared his throat. "On the matter of Petty Officer Allen, I've been instructed to take him into custody for being absent without leave from the Navy."

"Ensign, you don't want to do that. The man was a prisoner aboard that ship."

"I have my orders, sir."

"You need to get back on the horn with your captain. Do you really want to put this man, your star witness, on the ship with the same men who captured him? You really want to give them a chance to get to him, to convince him to change his story?"

"Sir, I have my orders."

"I understand that, Ensign, but talk to your captain. Allow me to take Allen back to Miami. I'll turn him over to the naval authorities there. That way, when he's found innocent of being AWOL, and he's the hero of the day for leading authorities to an illegal salvaging operation, you and your captain won't have to answer questions about why he was treated like a criminal."

The young ensign hesitated before speaking into his radio, repeating what Charlie said. Because the sailor was wearing an earpiece, they could only hear one side of the conversion.

"Yes, sir," the ensign said before he turned his attention back to Charlie. "Captain Lebronski agreed to allow you to transport Petty Officer Allen to Miami under the condition that you return directly. If you do not return directly to your berth, a warrant will be issued for your arrest for aiding and abetting and harboring a fugitive. Upon arrival in Miami, Petty Officer Allen will be turned over to naval authorities without hesitation. Do you agree to these terms, Captain?"

Charlie smiled. "Thank you, Ensign, and please pass along my compliments to Captain Lebronski. We are about three hours out of Miami. If you'll have the authorities waiting at my berth..."

"They'll be there."

"Anything else I can help you with?"

"No, sir, Captain." The ensign glanced at the woman clustered on the diving deck. "I wish you a pleasant voyage."

"Thank you. If you or Captain Lebronski do any diving, look me up... Fellows Diving Tours, Key Biscayne Marina, berth eight-six. I'll take you out on the house."

The ensign smiled and nodded at the women. "Will your crew be going out with us?"

Charlie grinned. "No, sorry."

The ensign's smile spread. "Captain."

The ensign motioned to the two other men that had come aboard with him. They loaded into the RIB and pushed off before motoring back to the cutter.

"Thank you," Hazen said softly.

"Yes... thank you," Koda repeated.

"My pleasure, son. You're going to have it rough when you get back to Miami, but I didn't see any reason for you to be in the brig before you have to be. Sorry I couldn't do more."

"You've done enough," Koda said.

As the Jolly Fellows engines rumbled to life, the woman gathered around Koda. "Were you really kidnapped to find sunken treasure?" Trouble asked.

"Yeah."

Some of the women turned their attention to Josh. "And you rescued him?"

He half shrugged. "Sort of."

"Thanks so fucking cool," another woman purred.

"Don't even think about it," Hazen growled. "The job's over, so you can cut that shit out." The women pouted a moment before they turned their attention back to Koda. "When do we get paid?" another woman asked.

"As soon as we get back to Miami."

"We each get a thousand, right?"

"That's right... and a heartfelt thank you."

-oOo-

Hazen sat beside Josh on the diving deck, enjoying the cool night air as the Jolly Fellows roared back to Miami. Most of the lights were out on the boat, only the running lights and a few dim task lights illuminated. Four of the women were on the flybridge with Charlie, and two more were sitting on the cushioned benches with Josh and Hazen, though they kept their distance from Josh, either afraid of Hazen or respecting her claim on him.

Realizing that Koda and Charlie were the only two men available, they'd been the center of the women's attention as they cooed and purred about being heroes. Hazen had overheard enough to know that the women were subtly trying to extract dollars from their pockets, though none had outright demanded payment for service... at least that she'd overheard.

"Where is everyone?" she asked loudly to be heard over the wind, water, and engines.

Josh shrugged as he glanced around. "In the cabin maybe?"

She stared at the closed door a moment before rising and making her way to the cabin. She opened the narrow door and paused, her eyes opening wide. She stood, froze, unable to look away.

Inside, Ringer and Doe Eyes were locked in combat. Doe Eyes had one hand around Ringer's neck, the other wadded in her hair as she bent the woman's head backwards off the front edge of the couch, their legs tangled as they ground their pussies together. It appeared that Doe Eyes had the upper hand, but Ringer was fighting back with one hand in Doe Eyes hair, the other twisting her left tit. As she watched in frozen horror, Doe Eyes spat into Ringer's face, snarling in pain and lust as they appeared to fight and fuck in equal measure. Scattered around the room, three more women were lounging and watching the show, one of which was slowly fingering herself while caressing her breast.

In the middle of it all was Koda, his cock savagely pistoning deep into Doe Eyes ass. He was laying across Doe Eyes back with one arm around her neck, holding her to him while he dribbled saliva from his lips into Ringer's open mouth, his other hand braced on the floor to prevent them from falling from the couch. All three were nude and covered in sweat and fresh-looking welts and scratches.

Koda snarled as he released Doe Eye's throat, grabbed her behind the head, and with bugling muscles, began to force her face toward Ringer's. The women sneered as they released their opponent's hair and jammed their hands in their adversaries' face, trying to stop Koda, but he roared as he reared up, overpowered the women, and forced them to kiss. The moment their lips touched, they stopped struggling and wadded their hands in each other's hair to kiss lustily.

She finally regained her composure as Ringer released Doe Eye's hair with one hand to reach past her to claw at Koda's hair. She backed away, and as the door latched, she heard a thud followed by the same shrieks she heard several times from the ship mingled with a painful sounding bellow from Koda.

"You fucking cunt! You're making me come!" Ringer wailed a moment later.

"Fuck her ass!" another voice said more softly. "Keep fucking that bitch's ass!"

"Shit! You fuck! You're making me come! Fuck!" Doe Eyes shrieked.

"Holy shit," another woman said, her words barely audible over Doe Eye's scream of pleasure. "They made her squirt."

"What the hell is going on in there?" Josh asked, arriving at her side. "I heard someone scream."

"You fucking bitches are making me come!" Koda roared.

She shook her head as he looked at the door and reached for the latch. "You don't want to know," she murmured as she gently pushed him away, convinced she was the only sane member of her entire family.

-oOo-

Josh and Hazen had to spend an additional four days in Miami before they were free to go. Neither minded. Each day they met with various state, federal, and naval officials, repeating their story time and again, sometimes together, sometimes separately. When they weren't testifying, they spent their time enjoying each other's company... very intimate company in the evenings. Though they had to leave their contact information, in case additional questions arose, they'd just finished their last scheduled debrief, so this would be their last night in Miami. It was too late in the day to start for home now, so they'd start for Virginia, and home, in the morning.

Josh was driving them to dinner when Hazen's cell rang. She pulled the phone from her purse and frowned at the unknown number. She swiped to accept the call. "Hello?"

"Hazen, it's Koda."

"It's Koda!" she said to Josh as she put the call on speaker. This was the first time she'd spoken to him since the two SPs picked him up at the marina. "How are you? You okay? What's happening? Any news?"

"Doing okay. Charges are still pending, but they've released me to return to shore duty. I have to catch a plane tomorrow. They're flying me back to Norfolk, and I'm confined to base until they decide if they're going to court-marshal me or not. My counsel thinks all the testimony from you and Josh has gone a long way to convincing everyone that I was held against my will... so maybe I'll just get a slap on the wrist."

"That's good, right?"

"Yeah, very good. I can't thank you, and Josh, enough for coming for me. If I'd just popped up after they turned me loose, if they turned me loose, I'd have no chance. I'm certain I'd have been dishonorably discharged, if not sentenced to prison."

"Do you think they'd have let you go?" Josh asked.

"They said they would. As they pointed out, I was as guilty as they were, and it would be in my best interest to keep my mouth shut. The asshole with the gun offered to beat the shit out of me before they did, so I could claim I was kidnapped. I'm not sure he was kidding." He paused a moment. "Honestly, I don't know. I'm glad I didn't have to find out."

She grinned. "Hey... big sisters have to look out for their baby brothers."

"Yeah... thank God for big sisters. I have to go. I may not be in the brig, but... well... you know."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

She smiled as she ended the call.

"What?" Josh asked.

"Nothing. Now that it looks like Koda may not go to prison, and Dad's over being pissed about the money..."

"Your life is back to normal?"

"The only thing in my life that's normal is you," she said as she placed her hand on his thigh.

"And boring," he teased, the first time he'd said anything like that in days.

She grinned. Having Josh call himself boring after everything he'd done was like Elon Musk calling himself a pauper. It was such an outlandish claim nobody could possibly take it seriously. "Maybe... but I can use some boring right now."

"Well, if boring is what you want, I'm your man."

She extended her arm a bit more to gently caress his cock. "Yes, you are."

-oOo-

Hazen and Josh stopped for the night in Savannah as they made their way back to Virginia and home. He suggested a Courtyard, not wanting to take advantage of her generosity, but she overruled and directed them to the Mansion on Forsyth Park. As they checked in, he had to keep reminding himself that she picked the place and was paying the tab because, at nearly six hundred dollars a night, Mansion on Forsyth Park was even more ruinously expensive than Beacon South Beach.

"Are you sure about his?" he asked as they made their way to their room.

"We didn't make love in Savannah, even though I wanted to. This is where I first realized I was attracted to you. When we do, I want it to be special," she explained.

After stowing their luggage in their room, they immediately went out again and enjoyed dinner at Elizabeth on 37th, a local landmark, before taking a carriage tour through town. She was spending lavishly, but she didn't care. Despite her dad's pissing and moaning, he was reimbursing her for Josh's services and expenses, since she'd been right and Koda had needed help, which made things like carriage rides easily affordable. Finally, without the stress of finding Koda and the resulting whirlwind of depositions and interviews, she could finally relax and truly enjoy his company.

As the slow clip-clop of the horse's hooves, and the gently sway of the carriage relaxed her, she smiled in contentment as she snuggled in close to him. It was too warm to snuggle comfortably, but she didn't care... it wasn't the first time she'd gotten sweaty while enjoying his touch.

It was approaching ten and the city was glittering like a jewel when they arrived back at their room. The moment the door closed behind them, she turned to face him. He didn't disappoint and pulled her to him as his lips slowly lowered to hers. After a long, luxurious kiss, she sighed softly as their lips parted. Over the past week or so he was becoming expert in reading her. Sometimes she wanted to fuck like an animal, other times she wanted to make slow, tender love. Tonight, in this amazing hotel, she wanted the latter, and his slow, gentle kiss fit the bill perfectly.

They moved deeper into the room, pausing beside the bed where they slowly undressed each other while kissing and touching. As he kissed her, he slowly slid his hand between them to softly brush her most intimate place, and she shuddered gently with his touch. He smiled down at her as his lips left hers. Nothing but nothing turned him on like pleasing a woman. As he picked her up, she moaned while pulling his lips to hers, clinging to him as he turned and gently placed her in the big bed covered in soft white linens.

She settled onto the luxuriously cool and crisp sheets. He watched her for a moment, a small smile on his lips, before he joined her in the bed. She'd had aggressive and passionate lovers, and sweet and gentle lovers, but never a lover that could so effortlessly switch between the two as Josh... and none of them came close to his skills. She sighed in contentment as his lips begin their slow exploration of her body.

He kissed her everywhere, the feel of her flesh under his lips and fingertips intoxicating. She was everything he valued in a person. Gentle and kind, yet strong and passionate... not to mention the sexiest woman he'd ever met. He continued to work his way down her body, his lips dancing over her in unhurried caresses. Some nights he tried to make her scream with bliss, but tonight he only wanted to show her how much he valued her. He'd known her only a couple of weeks, which wasn't nearly enough time for him to fall in love, but it was plenty of time for him to know he wanted to continue seeing her when they returned home.

She shivered as his lips and tongue slowly and erotically followed a meandering path down her stomach. As he approached her womanhood, she debated with herself, finally deciding she wanted to feel his closeness more than the searing pleasure of his lips and tongue. With a low, deep moan, her hips rocking slowly, she tugged him upwards.

"I want you. I want to feel you inside me," she whispered as she watched his eyes. He held her gaze, never breaking eye contact as he positioned himself. As he slowly settled to her depths, she moaned again as he wrapped her up and buried his face in her neck, the sensation of his hardness sliding through her wetness pleasurable in the extreme. Over the past two weeks, they'd fucked in lots of different positions as they explored each other, but this was her favorite position with him.

He pressed in deep and held himself there, enjoying the feeling her of tight moistness surrounding him and the caress of her breath on his neck as she held him tight. After a pause while enjoying her closeness, he began to move. He moaned softly as she surrounded him with her legs, her python like embrace as she gasped softly erotic in the extreme. He made her his for a long moment, enjoying her soft moans and quiet gasp as he drove into her in a slow and steady beat. With loud gasp, she pulled his lips to hers for a torrid kiss. They moaned into the kiss, her sounds of pleasure and the heat of her kiss causing his passions to take him. With an explosive gasp, she pulled back from their kiss and began to spur him with her heels.

Josh's slow and easy lovemaking was making her crazy! His deep, rhythmic thrusts were holding her on the knife edge of pleasure, and she couldn't take it a moment longer. She needed to come... she was desperate to come. She began kicking at him, urging him to finish her, frantically using her legs to try to pull his cock into her. He responded and began driving into her with more speed and power.

"Oh God... fuck... yes," she groaned as his fast, firm thrusts began cutting away the filaments holding back her orgasm.

He upped his tempo again, giving in to his own desire and her demands, her murmur of pleasure flogging him.

She groaned softly as an orgasm began to surround her. "Please don't stop! I'm going to come," she whimpered as she began to tip into bliss. She clung to him, unable to breath as she hung between life and death, her rapture teasing her with its power.

He powered out of her embrace as he began pounding into her. He felt her stiffen as she did when she began to climax, but sensed there was another, a bigger one, to come. He grabbed her hand, taking it into his own as he entwined their fingers, tightened his grip, and pinned her hand to the bed beside her head.

Moving smoothly from slow and gentle into something more fiery just as she needed it, Hazen grunted as a second, harder orgasm tried to take her but stalled, only to surge again as he began trying to drive her through the mattress and onto the floor below. She tried to pull her hand free, wanting to pull him down onto her breasts, wanting to feel his flesh against hers, but his firm grip held her hand tight. With a deep, guttural moan, his grip on her hand making her feel safe, protected, and wanted, her rapture took her, its beautifully feral intensity consuming her as she gripped his arm with her free hand.

He continued to drive into her as she moaned, the walls of her channel fluttering around his fast-plunging cock while her grip on his hand and arm tightening with near painful strength. The orgasm that had been rising like a tsunami inside him collapsed with devastating force. His reserve destroyed, he cried his pleasure to the room, his back arching as he flooded into her while ramming his cock deep, gasping and shuddering as his orgasm tried to tear him apart.

She'd just come out of her own orgasm when he wailed. His face twisting with profound pleasure, he reared, his body jerking and twitching, his muscles bugling, as he battled his pleasure before he fell across her with an explosive exhale. He fucked her slow and easy as he grunted and shivered, his hand never releasing hers as his other hand reflexively grasped and relaxed against her shoulder. She caressed his head with her free hand, smiling to herself that she could give him such pleasures. After a moment, he relaxed with a long slow exhalation, his hips becoming still as he nuzzled her neck.

He was devastated. Hazen had given him some of the hardest orgasms of his life, but this one had been as strong as any he'd ever had, and it's sudden swelling in power just before he came hadn't given him time to prepare for the debilitating pleasure. With a groan, he summoned the last of his strength to move from her, gasping quietly as he pulled his still hard shaft from inside her. He kissed her slowly, deeply, before collapsing to his back beside her. With another groan, he slid his arm under her, and curled her into his side.

"Good one?" she asked as she snuggled in close. He only nodded, and she smiled. She loved it when she wrecked him like this.

She squirmed, getting comfortable with a great sigh, content and fulfilled in ways she'd never experienced before. Tomorrow evening they'd be back Virginia and her normal life would start again, but no matter what happened with Josh, she'd treasure these near two weeks she'd spent with him. As they snuggled, saying nothing, she sighed again. Yes, she'd treasure these two weeks, and the memories of their adventure together, but she hoped there were many more weeks, and more adventures, ahead of them.

1...456789