Her Responsibility

Story Info
Linking up with my sneaky link. She was meat to be pounded.
2.9k words
4.27
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
46 Followers

I sent my sneaky link, U, some money earlier in the week to get her nails and feet done because her husband wouldn't. She know what her responsibility is when I make her cashapp ring like that.

She texted me immediately:

Saturday?

My response: Let's get lunch. 1?

I got an early appointment and nobody is expecting me back until dinner. Let's make it 11 😈

The week dragged by and the only thing on my mind was getting her feet and other parts of her in my mouth. I chose where we'd have lunch and cleaned my spot.

U pulled up Saturday at 11:01 and I invited her in to smoke before we ate. Her curves were dangerous beneath her striped pink dress: big legs, breasts, ass, tummy, and I knew beneath the dress it was all rich red-brown like the braids that hung down her back. She looked like a burnished sun goddess.

We lit the blunt and let smoke fill the air. She moved first, pushing me back on my couch and swinging her leg over my hips to straddle me. She took a long pull from the blunt, then blew smoke my way before pushing her tongue between my lips. We shared the smoke and kissed each other hungrily. The earthy scent of pungent weed lifted us above the clouds. I removed her shoes, put her feet on my lap and examined her pink toes.

"You like them?" She asked. I gave her big toe a kiss then sucked it. She moaned, her first one of the day. I kissed and sucked each toe, ran my tongue up her legs and bit her inner thigh hard, making her gasp. She cussed when I stuck my tongue in her and took a long slow lick.

"I thought we was getting lunch," she said with her words, but her hands instinctively grabbed my head and pushed my face deeper between her thighs. I licked and sucked her juicy pussy, slurping on her clit until she exploded on my tongue, panting and calling my name.

After, I got up and washed my hands. She watched me for a moment before pouting, wanting more. "We about to go to lunch," I said. "Come on."

I took her to a Mexican spot 30 minutes outside of the city so we wouldn't see anyone we knew. Neither of us ate. I ordered margaritas and she drank all of hers and half of mine. Leaned over and sucked her sweet tongue in the booth.

We were there only forty five minutes before I settled the check. We both knew what we wanted out of the next few hours. She reached over as I drove and pulled me out of my jeans, stroked big man gently with her spit mixed with the arousal oozing from my tip.

We barely made it in my house when we pulled up. I flipped down on my couch and she squatted on top of me just like earlier, her dress bunched up around her hips. U bounced on my lap as I thrust up into her.

"Fuck," she sighed, "you must have missed me or something."

"You know I did," I said, smacking her ass.

"You so thick," she replied. "I missed that."

U switched to grinding on my pelvis but I didn't stop thrusting up into her. She threw her braids back and leaned over me, frowning, sucking air, moaning. I took her nipple between my teeth. She was so fierce looking down on me. A sun goddess. I kept my pace, and she broke our staring contest when her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Turn around," I commanded and she obeyed. She knew her responsibility was to take all of me until I was depleted. She slid back down, her hungry wetness swallowing my length. She resumed a slow bounce and every time our hips met I smacked her ass, appreciating the wobble.

When she paused to reposition herself I gripped her hips in my hands, flipped her forward onto her belly, pulled her hips up and went back in, kept my hungry pace.

Her face was anguished as she looked back at me while I dug her out. "Please," she cried. "I need it!"

"Tell me who you belong to."

"You, daddy!"

"No one else?"

"Nobody! Oh shit."

Such a perfect lie.

Our connection was urgent, full of heat and desire. U squealed when I slid my thumb between her cheeks and filled her tight hole with my thumb as I gave her all she'd asked for. Her legs vibrated as she came, squeaking, but I was relentless. I enjoyed watching her with her new nails snatching for something, anything to hold on to, to keep her herself grounded amidst my intensity.

There was nothing. I grabbed her throat and went harder. She was meat to be pounded. She could do nothing but take it.

I growled as her hot walls squeezed and pumped me. A familiar haze spread through my body. I was outside of my mind, watching me drive my dick deep inside my one-time uber driver.

"Take it," I growled as I shot her full of my seed, my thumb in her asshole, my hard pumps driving my orgasm deep inside her. She called out for all sorts of deities but none came to her rescue. I was her god. And I made her a monument to my pleasure.

When I was done, I flopped down on the couch, pulled her close and kissed her deep.

"Why you fuck me like that?" she asked, throwing her leg on top of me and sucking my neck.

"I want you to remember me."

U went and picked up her phone, thrown on the floor in our urgency, and sucked her teeth at what she saw on her lock screen. When she came back to sit next to me, she was grinning wickedly.

"Do you know what time it is?" She asked.

"Like two o'clock?"

"It's just 1:30." She said, grinning. "I'm not due back home for at least three hours."

I leapt on her, pinned her down on the couch and licked her neck.

"That means you have to spend at least two of those hours paying me back. Now give me your feet."

"Yes sir," she said, understanding the shift in my mood and reacting accordingly.

U held her leg up for me, and I noticed slight tremors, aftershocks of the deep hard pounding I'd just given her. I grasped her thigh and brought her foot to my lips. With my other hand cupping her calf, I pulled her leg toward me, drizzled slow, gentle kisses down her foot and over her legs.

U was not a demure, submissive woman by nature. She was bright, loud, and boisterous. But around me, whenever our energies clicked and I began to command her the change was immediate: she would gaze at me, pleading, speaking softly, responding to me in ways that let me know I could do whatever I desired with her flesh. We'd come a long way from wine dates and post-yoga backshots.

"You look so fucking good," I breathed.

"Thank you," she whispered, blushing. She wiggled her pink toes as I kissed each of them.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For getting my toes done. For sucking my toes. For giving me all that big ass dick and allowing me to cum on it for you."

"I want you to cum again," I said, grabbing her breast. "I want you to cum for me until I'm satisfied."

In her eyes I saw what I wanted. A little glimmer of trepidation. She was worried about this. She knew my appetites and my love of teasing. It was so delicious, seeing her contemplate her fate and settle on obedience.

"You know what to do," I said, delivering the final verbal lash. She knew what she was in for when she accepted my gift. I would want to watch her toes curl as I teased her to the brink, made her remember her responsibility to me.

She followed me to my bedroom. I watched her jiggle as she positioned herself in the middle of my bed on her back, with her legs open wide. She lay completely still, eyes shut tight. I stood over her, turned her face, her lips to meet my dick which was hardening again in anticipation. I tapped the head against her lips and she opened her eyes and her mouth, cautiously excited. I dragged it along her cheek and looked down at her. I circled my fingers around her nipples as she licked her lips.

"Can please suck your big, thick, black, delicious dick?"

I slid my thickness along her jaw, leaving a few drops of sticky precum on her face.

"Do you promise to satisfy me?"

"I promise to swallow your nut so please don't stop when you about to cum," she said, trying to capture my dick in her lips. "Just shoot it down my throat, okay?"

"Shit," I said internally. I guided my dick between her lips and began to thrust, enjoying the feel of her wet, slippery tongue against me. She was doing such a good job drooling and slurping. I could feel her jaws relaxing so she could take more of me in.

"You're such a pretty little slut," I said, grasping her head and sliding myself even further inside her mouth. "Hold your head just like that."

She moaned with my dick in her throat and the vbration thrummed in my toes. Her freshly-shaven pussy was already slick and hot for me. I slid two fingers between her pink lips, rubbed slow, torturous circles on her that made her grind her hips, seeking more of my hand. I pulled it away, lightly slapped her pussy. She moaned again.

"You're doing too much."

Her breath was ragged. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Stay still."

"Yes sir."

"Open your legs wide."

"Okay," she whined. U wiggled and squirmed, begging with her body for me to touch, to use her. Seeing her needy and supine for me made me smile. I slid one finger inside of her and enjoyed the wet, gushy sounds, enjoyed making her squeal for me. My large hands kneaded and caressed her body and she melted into them as I toyed with her flesh.

U's husband wasn't attentive, didn't do things like this to her. Didn't use her body for his desires in a way that also kept her desires top of mind. As a result, she looked outside of her marriage to get her satisfaction. What she needed to know about me was that her satisfaction depended on mine.

As I fingered and rubbed her wet pussy, she couldn't keep herself still. She moaned around my dick and thrust against my hand. I pulled my finger out, rubbed her own juices against her hard clit and she began to leak all over my fingers. Her body shivered as wave of heat flowed along her brown skin, letting me know she was nearing her peak. I moved my hands away from her pussy and as she pushed herself toward me I smacked her thigh, hard, three times and she tensed up, whimpering at the pain and drunk on pleasure.

"Open them legs up and stop moving," I growled, thrusting myself so deep in her throat she choked. I held her throat with one hand and raised my leg to get a better stroke. Every so often, I slapped her face and her pussy as I fucked her mouth, making her hiss and sob.

We continued like this for another three rounds. I would fuck her throat until she couldn't breathe, then slow down my stroke and rub her pussy until she flushed red, nearing her climax, then I would resume fucking her throat again, her humming and slobbering on my thick dark meat. U's eyes glazed over, gasping as she was denied again and again, her pussy wet, hot, and so overstimulated it vibrated for me.

"Turn over," I commanded, staring down at her. She was barely coherent, her lips wet from her own drool, her legs humming, her skin covered in a light sweat. But she obeyed.

"You see," I said as she arched her back, anticipating my desires like the good slut that she was, "This is your responsibility. I pay for your amenities, I get to do what I want to you."

She moaned, unable to make words. I smacked her juicy, heavy ass and loved how it rolled and shook from the impact. I slid my finger up between her cheeks, sucked her juices off it, then forced it inside her pretty, swollen lips. She sucked my thick finger like it was her last meal.

"Are you ready to cum?" I teased.

"Ohhhh I want to nut so bad, Daddy," she whimpered.

"You know what to do."

"Please let me nut," she gasped, her eyes pleading. "Please. I'll drain your balls. I'll do whatever you want. Oh my god, please. I need it. My pussy needs it. Please, daddy."

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you. My orgasms belong to you." She shook her ass like a needy puppy. "Please!"

"That's some good begging," I said, sticking my dick back inside her mouth. "I want you to suck this motherfucker like your orgasm depends on it."

U slurped me down her throat, taking the task seriously. I leaned over her and spread her lips with one hand, began to rub her swollen clit with my other fingers. Her hot, hungry mouth slurped and gobbled me even as her thighs and ass shook with anticipation.

"You're doing such a good job," I said. "'m about to let that pussy cum."

She arched her back even more--her flexibility was always impressive to me. After our yoga date, she'd kept it going and even sent me pics of her in cat/cow or in downward dog. I began to finger her as I rubbed, trying to keep my composure as she increased the pressure and speed on my dick, licking the head, no hands, all mouth.

"That's it," I growled, trying to mask my pleasure but doing a bad job of it. "Suck that shit while I rub this nasty little pussy. You're about to cum for me, aren't you?"

"Mmmph, yessss," she slobbered around my dick. I kept caressing, kept driving my finger deep, kept rubbing her lips and her clit and watching her curl her toes as her core began to jerk.

"Ooouuu Daddy I'm cumming! I'm cumming, oh my god it's yours, oh god, oh god, shit!"

"Such a good slut. Cum all over my big ass fingers. You like how they fill that needy pussy up, don't you?"

"I do, Daddy! I love it so much! Oh God, oh shit!"

U's orgasm flowered inside of her and took over her body, making her shiver and shake. Her hungry hole squeezed my finger and her pussy gushed all over my hands. Her mouth fell open and her face was a beautiful mask of pleasure as she shivered uncontrollably, jerking as her pleasure peaked. I didn't stop rubbing her, but instead kept going, rubbing her slick pussy as she came once more for me, damn near sobbing.

"Open that fucking mouth," I growled, holding her head up as she moaned. She parted her lips and I shoved my dick back inside her and fucked her mouth mercilessly. She lay prone, her ass still in the air as I thrust in her mouth, her saliva making me slick. My dick sliding in and out of her throat, holding her head as I fucked her face deep made her have another orgasm. The sight of her cumming almost spontaneously just from my dick in her throat sent an evil smile across my face. U was a certified freak and I loved that shit. My entire middle tensed up and a warm tingling suffused my stomach.

"I'm cumming, baby. Fuck, that throat is so good. Catch this fucking nut like you said you would."

U closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out just in time to catch the first powerful spurt of cum as it shot out of my head and spatttered across her lips and cheek. I angled my dick down toward her mouth as the remaining glugs and droplets fell directly on her tongue. U, such a good slut, swallowed every fucking drop and didn't choke.

When I was drained, I bent down and kissed my cum off her, sucking her lips and sticking my tongue in her mouth. She kissed me back, hard, my hand around her throat.

Once we broke the kiss off, she shuddered. I stroked her braids and laid her against me, letting her feel my warmth.

You did good, baby, I said.

"I did?" she said, kissing me again. "Goddamn, you drive me crazy."

"You did very good," I replied. "You getting your nails done again in a couple weeks, huh?"

Yes, she said sheepishly, a mischevious twinkle in her eyes.

"Just make sure you send me that cashapp."

"Yes sir," she said, snuggling into my arms. "I won't forget."

I checked the clock. Two hours had passed. It was now 3:30. When I looked at her to tell her the time, she was already asleep. I kissed her forehead and let her rest, already anticipating the next time I would use her body for my own desires.