Her Second Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise turned to face me. "That fucking asshole!" she said. She said it loud enough that people walking by turned to look at her. Denise was pissed. I was glad about that. I thought that pissed was a healthier emotion for her than crushed. I started to walk towards the square, then remembered that Mann's office overlooked the square. I led Denise to a small park a couple of blocks away.

Denise had calmed, a little, when we sat down. "If I was hired to fuck the male attorneys," she said, "he's damned straight he's getting my resignation. I never had a relationship with anyone at SHM before you." Denise looked at me. She was starting to tear again. "Shit, Harry, I'm sorry. I talked you into dancing at the bar. Fuck. I cost you your career."

I put my arms around Denise. "You didn't talk me into anything," I said. "You told me how you enjoyed dancing nude and I wanted to share that joy with you."

Denise gave a half smile. "You're a shitty liar Harry Stone, but thanks."

"Denise," I said, "what do you enjoy more: work at SHM or dancing naked in New Bethel? You introduced me to that fun and to Alicia, Danielle, Jessie, Nadine, Annie, Kurt. Dancing nude together has strengthened our relationship. Do you think I'd trade any of that for a law job?"

Denise just looked at me, but I no longer saw tears. "And," I added, "we've had some great sex that our friends got to see." That brought a smile to Denise's face.

"Ok," she said, "we're both kinky and we're unemployed. What now?"

We went back to SHM's offices, wrapped everything up, and left for the last time around 1:00 p.m. Several of the partners we each worked with were shocked by our sudden departures. As I was packing the personal things in my office, my secretary came in.

"Is it true?" she asked.

"Is what true?" I replied.

"Ginger, Mann's secretary, is telling the everyone that Mann told you this morning that you either had to stop seeing Denise Hines or Denise had to quit," my secretary told me. "She says that you both quit on the spot." That story seemed better for our reputations than the truth, so I nodded. "Cameron Mann is an asshole," my secretary said as she walked out.

Denise and I had driven in together that morning and we drove back to her apartment together. "I guess I'd better call Danielle and tell her what happened," Denise said. I listened to Denise tell gave Danielle what happened. Denise listened to Danielle for a while, said, "thank you very much," and ended the call.

"What did Danielle say?" I asked.

"She said she'll tell Kurt and he'll be really pissed," Denise answered. "She assured me that we both have our jobs at the bar. We can live off that, sort of, for a while. She also said Kurt is closing the bar this weekend. That's smart. Last Labor Day weekend, we had to call the sheriff about a fight on Friday and someone tried to get onstage while Alicia was dancing on Saturday."

I went to the kitchen and brought Denise a Coke. "Last Labor Day was so ugly," she said. "Guys come there to see us naked, right? We showed ourselves naked, gave them what they came for, and they called us vile names. I was awful." I was glad Denise's mind was on something else, even if it was a more distant unpleasant memory.

"Oh," Denise added, "Danielle and Kurt are having a pool party at their house Sunday. We're invited."

"Do you want to go?" I asked. "I thought this might be a good weekend to take the kayak and go somewhere."

"No, the lakes and rivers will all be jammed over the weekend," Denise said. "We've got the rest of the week if you want to kayak. I know a good stream in the eastern part of the state. No one will be on it mid-week. There's an outfitter who'll take us to a put in spot. We leave the car at their place and paddle back. There's a woman that worked there last summer. I'll see if she's still there and will drive us. She likes people who paddle naked. I do want to go to Danielle and Kurt's party."

The woman Denise knew was still at the outfitter and was thrilled to get some mid-week business. We drove east Tuesday afternoon, stayed in a cheap motel, and were the only people at the outfitter Wednesday morning.

The woman, Cassie, told us, "There's a place I can put you in on the Little Tiger. It's about an hour's drive from here but, the way it snakes around, it'll take you three or four hours to paddle back. No one else is booked today. I'm here till six. If you want, you can leave your clothes here and do the whole trip naked."

That sounded great. I paid Cassie the fee for driving us to the put-in spot and tipped her twenty dollars. We loaded Denise's two-man kayak into the back of an oversized van along with food, drinks, towels, and sunscreen. Denise and I stripped off and left our clothes on the counter at the outfitter. Nude, we hopped into the back seat of the van.

When we reached the put-in spot and got out of the van, Denise squeezed my arm. "You know all of our clothes are an hour away by car?" I nodded. "I've never left all my clothes behind before," Denise said, "Have you?"

"No," I said, "this is a first." Denise smiled.

Once we were ready to go, Cassie said, "Little Tiger is a great stream to do naked. The only place you may see someone else is one pool where folks swim sometime. If anyone's there, they won't hassle you. Have fun. I'll be waiting."

The first several miles of the stream were under a canopy of trees. It was a gorgeous day and the current was strong enough that we weren't working hard. We saw frogs, turtles, and birds; but no people.

We paddled about two hours to a curve in the stream. We heard voices and laughter. I thought we were coming to the pool Cassie mentioned. We rounded the curve and the stream widened out to, maybe, a hundred yards across. There was a flat bank on one side. Two guys and two girls were standing on the bank. They looked to be late teens or early twenties. The guys were bare-chested and wore wet cutoff jeans. The two girls wore bikinis. There was a large cooler siting on the ground.

We intended to go on past. One of the girls said, loudly, "Cool! She's topless."

The other girl yelled at us, "If you want to take a break, this is a great place for a swim."

One guy yelled, "We've got beer if you want one."

Denise said to me, "You want to take a break and make new friends?"

"Can they handle our paddling uniforms?" I asked

Denise giggled. "Let's find out." She turned the kayak towards the bank.

When my paddle hit the bottom of the steam, I got out and pulled the kayak onto the bank. The four young people were looking at me. Denise got out of the kayak. One of the girls asked, "Where are your clothes?"

"Back at the outfitter," Denise answered.

"You mean you're paddling the river and you don't have any clothes with you?" a guy asked.

"That's right," Denise said.

The other girl said, "That is so cool!"

The girls were Raelynn and Sandy. The guys were Chip and Ben. They told us they went to college together not far away. Sandy's parents had a house nearby for weekend getaways. The four friends were spending a few days there before going back to school.

Sandy added, "We're not dating each other, just friends." Raelynn giggled at that.

We had lunch and talked with the four college kids. Finally, Raelynn asked, "You two like doing things outside naked?

"Better than wearing clothes," I answered.

"And you don't mind us seeing you?" Raelynn followed up.

"Why should we?" Denise asked. She stood up and stretched her arms. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"Hell no!" Ben said. Sandy shot him a look.

"You'll never know how much fun it is unless you try going nude," I said. "This is a perfect spot."

No one said anything for a moment. Sandy abruptly stood up. "You two guys have been ogling Denise since she got out of the kayak," Sandy said. She took off her top and pushed down her bottoms. "Now you can look at me a while." Sandy had a nice body although she hadn't gotten much sun that summer.

"You go girl!" Raelynn laughed.

"Aren't you going to get naked too?" Chip asked Raelynn.

"You want me too?" Raelynn asked. "Shit, why not!" Raelynn stood up and took off her bikini. She also had a nice, youthful body. Raelynn had a good tan and her tan lines immediately drew your eyes to her breasts and triangle.

"Ok guys," Sandy said, "get them off . . . or are you afraid you can't compare to Harry?"

With that challenge, Ben and Chip had no choice but to stand up and drop their cutoffs. Neither guy had anything to apologize for.

Our friends seemed to enjoy their new freedom. Raelynn ran the length of the flat bank. "Running naked feels great!" she exclaimed. The four college kids tossed a frisbee for a while as Denise and I watched.

While the stream was wide, it was only got to shoulder depth in a narrow channel in the center. After a few minutes of frisbee, Sandy went to Ben and whispered something. She took his hand and led him out to the deepest part of the stream. All we could see were two heads, very close together.

Denise said to me, "Harry, let's get in the water and cool off." I followed her to the center of the stream, upstream of Sandy and Ben. Being closer to them, it was clear what Sandy and Ben were doing. Denise looked at me, smiled, and said, "I think they have a good idea." I felt Denise's hand wrap around my dick under the water. Her legs were already apart when I put my hand between them.

Given the circumstances, it didn't take us long to get aroused. Denise wrapped her legs around me, put her arms around my shoulders, and I slid into her. Once I was in, Denise said, loudly, "Oh yes!"

I hadn't realized that the current had pushed us closer to Sandy and Ben. They were only a few feet away. Sandy was moving up and down on Ben. She smiled at us. "You too?" she asked.

"Yes indeed," Denise replied.

"This is fun," Sandy said. "I never did it in the water before. You guys can get closer if you want. Doing it with someone else doing it next to you is pretty cool too." I walked us until we were almost shoulder to shoulder with Sandy and Ben. The water was surprisingly clear. Up close, I could see Sandy's legs wrapped around Ben and they could see Denise wrapped around me. Denise was smiling at me the whole time.

The four of us paid attention to our own partners for a few minutes. It was a nice day to make love in a stream.

Raelynn called from the bank, "You guys aren't fucking, are you?"

"We sure are girl," Sandy yelled back.

"It's really nice," Denise called out. "You should try it."

I watched Raelynn and Chip on the bank. I saw Raelynn laugh. Then she took Chip's hand and led him into the water. As they reached the deepest water, Sandy said, "You might as well come over here with us since we're all doing the same thing." Raelynn laughed again, but she and Chip came over, walking side by side. When they got close, we could see Raelynn's hand around Chip's erect dick.

Sandy laughed. "He's ready," Sandy told Raelynn. "Get that dick inside you!" To us, Sandy said, "Ben and I are fuck-buddies. This is the first time Raelynn's done Chip although she's wanted him for a while. Oh! Fuck!" Sandy started moaning.

I couldn't do a lot other than hold us upright in the water. Denise did the work, riding me, and she did it well. I was getting close when I heard Sandy go "Ooooh, Yes!" Ben grunted. They had both come.

Denise isn't loud during sex. That day, she yelled, "Harry! I'm coming!" That got all four of Sandy, Ben, Raelynn, and Chip looking at us. Denise kept on, "This . . . is . . . so . . . great!" I could tell from her movements that Denise wasn't acting. Denise got me off. As I finished mine, Denise announced her orgasm with "God! Yes!"

"That sounded good," Sandy said.

Sandy was off Ben, standing next to him in the water. Denise kissed me, let go of me, and stood next to me.

Raelynn said, "Chip, it's our turn." To the rest of us, she said, "You guys might as well circle around and watch. I've wanted to fuck this guy since we got here. It's a turn-on to have witnesses."

We circled around Raelynn and Chip. Standing in the water, Chip had the same issue I'd had. Raelynn didn't say any more. She was kissing Chip, hard. In the water, we could see her moving back and forth on Chip's dick. She knew what she was doing. I know it sounds perverted, but it was a beautiful thing to watch Raelynn and Chip have sex in a stream on a late summer's day.

Chip obviously came first. Raelynn kept working and, not much later, took a sharp, deep breath. Her pelvis stopped moving but she held onto Chip for a couple of minutes before she kissed him and let go. "You did well, buddy," she told Chip.

The six of us were standing naked in a stream on a warm Wednesday afternoon. We'd all just had orgasms in front of each other. We looked at each other and we all started laughing. When we calmed down, we all waded to the bank. Watching the three women step naked out of the water was a lovely sight.

Denise walked to our kayak. She got her watch from her waterproof bag. "Harry, we'd better get going if we want to be back before Cassie leaves.

Ben said, "It was good to meet you two, really good."

Sandy came up to me, hugged me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She stepped away and Raelynn did the same thing. Denise went to Ben and then Chip and hugged and kissed them.

Denise and I got the kayak out into the stream. As we started paddling, Denise called out to our new friends, "Take care and stay naked.

"We will," Sandy yelled back.

Through that entire day, I never thought about Denise and me being fired that Monday.

12