All Comments on 'Her Second Job Ch. 05'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cma68cma68about 4 years ago

I'm really enjoying your story; keep up the great work! One very minor nitpick - these days officers travel in civvies when they're using commercial aviation unless there's some reason they wouldn't have time to change before/after. I guess the DoD thinks it's better to keep a low profile. (My son is a Navy O-3, and I was surprised the first time I went to pick him up and he was in jeans and a t-shirt).

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 4 years ago
cma68 you haven't been to airport much

Real military personnel travel in uniforms still depending on orders! Units are getting standing ovations from patriotic people: only the libtards are are ignoring them. Military traveling individually on PCS leave and traveling to report to next station have the choice; in this case, a proud Ranger reporting to Bragg, reporting to the home of some of the greatest army hqs (2 of which I am proud to say I was part of) are now there, I travelled in uniform almost every time to and from those units except when I went to Desert Storm (I wasn't allowed to wear uniform as we weren't to indicate we sending troops that direction when I went) proud of my uniform.

Harry you are wonderful, keep up your great story telling!!!!!!!!!

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Like this.

I like the pace of your story I don't need all the details, I can make up some of my own.

Well done, I hope it isn't over for sometime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2405 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES