Her Second Job Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Denise addressed the dancing obliquely, and mischievously, at our apartment. "Harry," Denise said, "you remember I told you that, when I swam in high school, my pussy was visible through my suit when I was bent over on the blocks starting a race?"

"I remember," I said.

Smiling, Denise said, "Who do you think, when he was home, always found his way behind the blocks when I started a race?"

I looked at Dave. He shrugged and said, "What's the point of having a hot little sister if you can't perv on her?" Looking at Denise, he added, "It's a good thing I got out of the house before she grew up. There might have been incest otherwise." The look on Denise's face made me wonder if she would have objected.

Denise cocked one hip to the side. "Well Dave," she said, "do you want to see it tonight without the wrapper?"

I'm not sure Dave understood exactly what Denise meant. He looked confused and said, "well, sure."

"Great!" Denise said. "You're coming with us tonight!"

We got to the bar in New Bethel just after 9:00 p.m. We usually used the back door, but that night we took Dave into the bar. Denise introduced Dave to Annie behind the bar and added, "he's my brother." Annie raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. A few bar regulars recognized Denise. She told Dave, "Gotta work." We left him in Annie's care and hurried through the rear door into the backstage room.

Denise did a solo dance in the ten o'clock show. When she came off, she was amped. She threw her arms around me and said, "I am such a pervert!"

"Why?" I asked.

"I just danced nude in front of my older brother. I made sure he saw everything. And I'm getting really turned on by it," Denise said.

"Your older brother's here?" Jessie asked.

"Yes," I said. "He's an Army guy."

"Oh shit!" Jessie exclaimed.

"I am so disgusted that I enjoyed showing myself to my brother!" Denise exclaimed. She didn't sound disgusted, she sounded proud of herself. Denise must have sensed a pang of jealousy on my part. "Don't worry Dear," she said. "just because it's a turn on having him see me doesn't mean I'm trading you in for him, or anyone else." She kissed me.

"Smart girl," Danielle commented.

Denise and I did our first dance together in the 11 o'clock show. Dancing nude with Denise was always a turn on for both of us. That's why we did it. That night, Denise was unusually passionate on stage. It was, well, very erotic. We crossed a few lines which were usually inviolable. Thankfully, the Liquor Control agents must have been elsewhere.

I came off stage into the backstage room with a full hard-on. "Look what that woman did to me!" I said jokingly.

Alicia and Nadine were onstage dancing. Danielle and Jessie looked at me. "Looks fine to me," Jessie said.

"Me too," Danielle added.

Denise grabbed my dick and turned me to face her. "That's the most fun I've had since we've been doing this together," Denise said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You want to dance again at midnight?" Danielle asked.

"I'd love to," Denise answered. In the midnight show, we did the dance that ended with me holding Denise up in front of my face. I stayed onstage a little longer that night so I could give Denise a more thorough licking.

As we came backstage, Denise was giggling. "You bastard!" she said. "You almost made me come in front of my own brother!"

We talked Kurt into letting Dave come backstage when the bar closed. Denise, Danielle, Alicia, Jessie, Nadine, and I were all naked when Dave walked into the room. Denise and I were standing next to each other. Dave stopped and took a long look at his naked little sister. Finally, he said, "Damn Sis, you are drop-dead gorgeous."

Denise, worried that Dave might blame me for her dancing in a bar with no clothes on, said, "Dave, I was doing this before Harry, and I hooked up. I talked him into it, not vice versa."

The other four nude women had clustered around us. Dave looked at them and then said, "Denise, I'm cool with it. Harry, you've already died and gone to Heaven."

"I hope you didn't get bored sitting out there so long," I said.

"Nope," Dave replied, "I love beautiful women, especially when they're naked. That gorgeous redhead, Annie, was comping me beers. I probably drank too much, but I've had a good time."

Dave seem drunk to me. I noticed that all five women, even Denise, were swishing their bare asses more noticeably with Dave in the room. Nadine seemed to have affixed herself to his elbow.

Annie brought in a tray of drinks. Dave kept looking around at the five nude women, all of whom were making sure Dave could see everything. However, he asked me "Harry, it doesn't bother you showing your dick in public?"

I put an arm around Denise's bare shoulders. "Not when I'm with her," I answered.

"Ok, I get that," Dave said. "You two did look like you were made for each other out there."

Dave came with us to the bar Saturday night too. We dropped him at the apartment afterwards. Since our apartment only had one bed, we let Dave stay there. Denise and I slept in the apartment at the office.

Denise and I were off the following weekend. Friday night, we took Dave out to dinner with Lena Mann. Dave had the same effect on Lena he'd had on every other woman he'd encountered since he got off the plane. Within half an hour, it was clear that Lena was having an effect on Dave. By the end of the dinner, Denise and I were sitting quietly letting Lena and Dave talk to each other.

Denise intended that we'd cook dinner for Dave that Saturday night. She called him from our office apartment that morning. When she finished the call, she came out into the office where I was working. She had a grin on her face.

"We won't be fixing Dave dinner," Denise said, "at least not tonight."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Lena already invited him to dinner at her place," Denise said. "Just him, not us."

"That means we can sleep at the apartment tonight," I said.

"You think Dave will stay over with Lena?" Denise asked.

"Guarantee it," I replied.

Denise and I did stay at our apartment that night. In the expectation Dave would be back some time, we dressed when we got up late Sunday morning. We didn't usually wear clothes in our apartment but were dressing in deference to Dave. Lena and Dave showed up just after noon. Lena's first words to us were, "Why are you two dressed?"

"What?" Dave asked.

Lena replied, "Denise and Harry never wear clothes in here."

Dave looked at us. "I'm sorry," he said, "you shouldn't change your habits for me."

"Come on guys," Lena added, "you know I like you both better naked."

I looked at Denise. She smiled. We both stripped off. I knew Denise liked Dave seeing her naked and I knew Dave liked seeing her naked. Once we were nude, Denise said, "What about you Lena? You don't wear clothes with us anymore."

Lena smiled. "Damn," she said, "you're right. What am I still doing with this stuff on?" Lena quickly undressed. As I've mentioned before, Lena had twenty years on us, and about ten on Dave. She carried a few extra pounds in her thighs and hips. She was still a beautiful and alluring woman in the nude.

Dave was the only clothed person in the room. Lena said, "Come on Dave, get with the program."

Dave was a little uncomfortable. He said, "Well, uh. . .."

Lena cut him off. "It's not like I haven't seen it and felt it already," she said. Lena looked at Dave and then at Denise. Lena said, "Don't be bashful because of Denise. You've seen her naked. She's naked right now. Don't you think she's entitled to see you? After all, you're family!"

Dave squirmed. Denise teased, "Come on Dave, I want to see!"

Dave looked at me. I put my hands out, palms up, and shrugged. This was between him and Denise, with input from Lena. After a few moments of looking back and forth between Lena and Denise, Dave said, "What the hell."

Dave Hines had a compact build, with one exception: his dick was almost freakishly long and large. When he got his shorts off, Denise just stared at him with her mouth open. She finally gathered herself and said, "Well shit. I never knew."

Dave sat on our old sofa next to Lena. Lena put a hand on his dick. Smiling at Denise, Lena said, "It feels as good as it looks, and he knows how to use it."

I think Denise became concerned about how I felt about the attention being devoted to her brother's penis. She plopped her bare ass in my lap. That did make me feel better.

Lena still had her hand on Dave. Smiling, Lena said, "Dave, there's nothing to be nervous about. We're all friends here, or family." Lena was having fun. After a moment, I noticed that Lena was having even more fun than I had thought. I could see that she was stroking Dave's dick.

Dave said, "Lena! What are you doing?"

In a falsely placating tone, Lena said, "It just looks so beautiful hard. Denise has to see that." Denise's face told me that she was fine with seeing her brother's hard-on. I knew from experience that Lena gives a very nice hand job. Dave was finding that out.

I'm not into looking at other guys' dicks, but you couldn't ignore Dave's hard-on. I felt inadequate by comparison. Lena didn't stop when she got Dave hard. She kept right on, increasing her pace a little.

Realizing that she intended to jack him off, Dave said "Lena!"

"Just enjoy it," Lena replied.

You can't resist a Lena Mann hand job, and Dave didn't. He shot an impressive amount a considerable distance, even getting a little on Denise's calf. Lena got up to get a towel to wipe up the floor. As she went into our kitchen, I worked my hand between Denise's legs and began rubbing her outer lips.

"Harry!" Denise said. "What are you doing?"

"Well," I said innocently, "you saw Dave get off. He should see you get off."

Denise said, "Harry! No!" But he moved her thighs apart so I could get my fingers inside her. Denise and I looked in each other's faces. Her look asked if she could be naughty. My look said that I was looking forward to it. I moved my fingers to the place I knew Denise liked best and began rubbing firmly, but not too fast. Soon, Denise's nipples were erect, and she was squirming in my lap.

I looked over at Dave. He was still hard and staring at Denise intently. I don't care if she is your sister, seeing the most beautiful woman alive about to get off is arousing. Denise was squirming more and breathing hard. I increased my pressure and sped up. Denise closed her eyes. She said, "Oh . . . oh . . . OOH!" and shuddered.

Lena had come back into the room while I was fingering Denise. Seeing what we were doing, she forgot about cleaning up after Dave and sat down to watch. When Denise opened her eyes after her orgasm, Dave said, "It sounded good."

Denise turned to look at her brother. "Oh," she said, "that's nothing compared to when Harry's dick is in me." Denise turned back to me, leaned up, and kissed me. Then, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you Dear. I love you."

We refrained from taking things farther. Lena suggested we go to her house and sit in her sauna, which we did. The four of us had an early nude dinner at Lena's. Denise and I left Dave there and went home. Dave stayed at Lena's for the rest of his leave. We saw him almost daily, but I'm sure he enjoyed Lena's much more than our apartment.

Lena drove Dave to the airport when he left. Denise and I went along to see him off. For the first time since I'd met him, Dave was in uniform. I don't know what the Army calls it, but it was the uniform with a coat, tie, sharply creased trousers, and highly polished black shoes. Dave also wore a green beret.

When he came out to the car from Lena's house, Dave ran a finger over his captain's bars and said, "Last time I wear these."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've been promoted to O-4. I get my oak leaves when I get to Bragg," Dave said.

"What's O-4?" Denise asked.

"That's the pay grade for a major," Dave replied.

"Congratulations," I said.

"Well, it's a bit bigger paycheck," Dave said modestly.

Dave's leaving us in front of security at the airport was emotional for Denise and for Lena. I was a little surprised to see TSA treating Dave deferentially. Then I noticed the Army Ranger insignia on his shoulder. "Damn," I thought, Denise's brother isn't only a good guy, he's a hero."

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers
12