Her Secret Fantasies Pt. 03

Story Info
Her first orgy...
2.4k words
4.59
6.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first orgy last week, there was Tiny plus three other men that I didn't know who they were but I know they were fantastic at fucking us both. All three were older, much older and one looked to be in his sixties. He was the one fucking me from behind at first. I lay on my bed after waking up, just thinking about it. It was such a great experience and Tiny was right, I was satisfied for the first time in a long time.

However, I couldn't stop thinking about the house and the sex that I had there. It was so intriguing that I wanted to keep going back for more. Tiny said she wouldn't be able to go tonight, so I thought about not going. Disappointment set into my throbbing pussy, so I decided to go without Tiny.

While I was lying in bed, I decided to warm myself up. I pulled my phone out from underneath my pillow then pulled up a porn website. I searched through some videos plus there were threesomes, black men and white women, older and younger, and so much more. I settled for girl on girl, considering I thought that it was so extremely sexy that I climaxed on the face of Tiny last week and she sucked and swallowed all my juices down.

There were two girls on my screen massaging each other. One was standing doing the massage as the other was lying on the table. The blonde on the table was moaning as the brunette massaged her shoulders. I put the phone up to my ear, I didn't care so much about watching it I just wanted to hear them moan.

After a few seconds I slipped my hand into my panties and began strumming my clit as I listened to them moan. My breathing picked up in response so I went back to watching with one hand and strumming with the other.

I fast-forwarded through the massage to see the blonde eating the brunette's pussy as I slipped a finger inside myself, feeling my turns, bumps and ridges. It was truly invigorating. I moved forward a bit more to the point that they were scissoring. Oh my favourite. They were rubbing their clits together so hard and fast. They had themselves propped up, showing each other their pussies together. They were fucking so hard and fast that my pussy muscles gripped my middle finger and I began to climax. I moaned out loud, dropping my phone to my ear to hear one of the girl's orgasms at the same time. Fuck they sounded so sexy. After climaxing into my hand, I stood to get cleaned up. I had to shower and shave to be ready for tonight.

I parked in the gravel lot and went straight to the door walking past Hunter who I smiled at, then down the stairs to the room. I stripped off at the door, leaving on black thong with white lace around the top. I thumbed the sides walking through the room to find someone to fuck me. I went back further than I had gone before, passing a row of black curtains and into a smaller area with a purple sheeted bed and a projector facing the wall.

The screen was white and nothing was playing on it. I wanted to watch porn until someone decided to come play with me. I hooked my phone up to the USB cord in the back. There were moans and groans coming from a room around me. One woman was screaming as a man pounder the fuck out of her. The smacks on her ass made her orgasm harder, making her shake almost off the bed. I walked over to her and grabbed her tit, slightly tugging on her stiff nipple. She looked at me then moaned loudly pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed her hard, biting her lip harder. I leaned back and smacked her on the face and she moaned even louder, and this interaction made the man pull out his cock and spurt all over her back and ass.

I went back to my phone, going back to the porn website as I wanted to live out some fantasies tonight. I searched through finding general porn of a man fucking a woman hard. He was smacking and hitting her, abusing her so nicely and it was a huge turn on. I opened the curtains a bit to show others my porn and that I was free. I then walked over to Hunter who was standing by the door.

"I want a daddy tonight" I said, trailing my finger around on his arm.

"So you want an older man?" He asked, looking at my ass.

I turned around pulling my thong up, making it bite into my ass cheeks harder as he smiled.

"Yes please" I responded walking away from him and back to my bed.

"I've got you" He replied, turning to head back up the stairs.

I lay back on my bed and watched my porn. The man had the woman's hair in a tight fist, jerking her back. Her make-up was smeared and running down her face as he smacked her tits hard making them shake and turn red. He pinched and pulled her face, but when she moaned he smacked her in the face with his cock. I loved it. I rolled on the bed, wanting to touch myself, but I wanted to wait for my daddy to get here. I walked around the room so I wouldn't touch myself and passed a table of butt plugs and decided to grab the second smallest one. I wanted to try this out. Walking back over to my bed I saw Hunter talking to an older man and pointing at me. I stopped to look at them rubbing my boobs.

I stuck the butt plug in my mouth and started to suck on it and it tasted of soap and silicon. He smiled while walking over to me. He had a full head of grey hair and wrinkles. He was my kind of man. I walked over to the bed and lay down on it followed by him.

"Hi" He said, looking at me.

"Hi, can you be my daddy?" I replied.

"Will you be my daughter?" He asked, rubbing his cock.

"Yes daddy, of course," I said, pulling my thong down.

"We can't tell mom though" I said, sliding back on the bed to make room for him, as he dropped his boxers and his cock popped out, fully hard.

He was just as ready for me as I was for him. He slid up between my legs and positioned himself between my thighs.

"Now don't tell your mother" He said, rubbing the tip of his cockhead in small circles around my clit.

"Ok daddy" I breathed heavily as I wanted to get myself going.

"So you like to fuck your little girl, huh, do you want to see my tight wet, sweet warm pussy, is that what you want daddy? You are so dirty"

"This isn't allowed daddy, I want your thick daddy cock, fuck me like you fuck mom" I told him, as I was getting him stirred up.

I was so fucking wet that it was dripping down over my asshole and onto the sheets below me. He slipped his big hard daddy cock into me all at once.

"You're so fucking impatient daddy," I said, as I kissed him on the lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this, we can't, it's not right," I said as I grabbed his hips and pulled him deep inside of me.

"But you feel so bloody good though, oh fuck don't stop daddy, don't stop," I moaned, as I slid my hips up to meet his cock.

His whole member was deep inside of me and I was squeezing my pussy muscles around him. I ran my hand through his grey hair, tugging at it a little as I studied his wrinkled face.

"How old are you daddy?" I asked him

I'm fifty-three, baby girl" He told me as he started to slide in and out of me.

"Oh yes daddy, you are old, I'm only nineteen years young" I replied.

"Fuck my tight young pussy, fuck I'm taking all of your old cock inside me" I groaned a little louder this time.

He slid back and grabbed my hips and began fucking me. His balls were slapping against my ass cheeks, as I began to rub at my boobs and pull on my stiff nipples. I licked my fingers and ran my hand down to rub my clit.

"Oh daddy, your fucking me so good, you like this daddy don't you...you like fucking your little baby girl?" I asked as he grabbed me by my throat and started to fuck me harder.

He was really enjoying this and so was I as I reached over and grabbed the butt plug.

"I want you to get off the bed and bend over for me daddy" I told him and he did as I said.

I quickly lifted the butt plug to his asshole after using my pussy juices as lube and stuffed it up his ass. He took it well and turned to get back onto the bed.

"Wait daddy I want you to fill me" I said, handing him another butt plug. He grabbed it and had me bend over the bed. Spreading my ass cheeks he used more of my juices as lube, and pushed it into my asshole.

I moaned as he pushed the butt plug into my asshole, once he popped it in me he pushed it in until the ring at the end was against my asshole. It was such an odd feeling, I was so full and I could feel it in my pussy too. He thrust his cock back inside my pussy making me feel so damned full. There was so much pressure down there that it was driving me crazy. I caught him out of the corner of my eye, pulling the butt plug back out of his ass and dropping it onto the floor, but said nothing as I was enjoying myself far too much to care.

"Ok fuck me daddy, fuck your little slut of a daughter" I snarled at him. He stopped and pulled out of me, then turned me over onto my stomach.

He pulled me up onto my hands and knees in the doggy position and slipped his big hard cock back into my pussy. He slid all the way inside then pushed the plug in deeper as well. He would pull the plug out with his cock and shove it back in when his dick went back inside me. The old man was fucking my asshole and my pussy at the same time. I was so ready to fuck him that I threw my ass back against him.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me, FUCK ME FUCK ME" I begged as my voice got louder and louder and louder.

He slammed the butt plug into my ass making me scream, as he began slamming his big hard cock into me without any hesitation. He also slapped my ass hard, leaving a hand print as he still filled me full of his cock. He pushed me down hard onto the bed so I was lying on my stomach again; he leaned over me and began to pound into my pussy. He had his hands on my back, shoving me into the bed hard. So much so that I had to turn my head to the side so I could breathe. Holding me still and bearing his weight down on me, he fucked me so hard that I didn't know if he had it in him to finish. I must have gotten him so fucking horny. My legs stiffened and stuck straight out as I was about to orgasm. I moaned at the top of my lungs but it was muffled by the pillow under my head.

The same woman from earlier walked up and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Daddy, are you fucking our little girl?" She asked with a beaming smile.

"Oh it looks like your fucking her so well; just look how hard your cock is daddy." She said, going along with it all.

He pulled me back up and flipped me over onto my back. During the transition my orgasm subsided, and he was now edging me onto a harder orgasm. The woman leaned over me and began sucking on my tits. She was sucking on them hard, making me moan out loud.

"I want to fuck you daddy, but can I suck on mom, can I suck and fuck mom too?" I groaned as she smacked my tit, making it bounce as I grabbed her hair and pulled on it.

"Can we fuck you daddy...can you fuck your little girls?" I asked, as he slipped his cock into me and began to fuck me harder, as I began kissing the other girl.

WOW she was a great kisser, but she stopped kissing me to suck on my neck.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, daddy is going to make me cum" I moaned, making eye contact with the man.

"Make me cum, fuck my little pussy and make me cum daddy" I pleaded, and he began furiously rubbing my clit as well as fucking me even harder.

"I'm going to cum right inside you, daddy is going to fill that hot tight little pussy of yours," He said as he shoved his hard throbbing cock deep into me, hitting my g-spot and making me squirt my juices all over his cock and balls.

The other woman leaned back and rubbed the chest of the man while his cock throbbed and shot his spunk inside my pussy.

"Oh daddy oh no, you're spurting inside her daddy, you're shooting your spunk in her hot little pussy." The other woman announced, as she ran her fingers along his beer belly.

I moaned loudly, screaming that I was climaxing so everyone around us could hear me. The porn in the background had the woman tied up and getting fucked in her ass. Daddy shoved deep inside me and began panting as he finished spurting his thick, sticky white spunk before he slipped out of me with his limp dick hanging low to the bed. He moved to the edge and sat down on it.

"Oh you're a nasty little slut, you know that don't you?" He said.

"Only for my daddy" I replied, running my finger through the mixture of our combined juices in my pussy, then licked and sucked it off my finger.