Her Secret Fantasies Pt. 04

Story Info
Pleasing my professors.
2.3k words
3.8
2.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on my bed looking through some Universities on my laptop. I didn't know what I wanted to do, or where I wanted to go, so I was just looking at colleges that I had heard about in our area. One was about two hours away, so I set up an appointment to talk with an advisor. They said they would give me a call during that time. Since I didn't work, although I had graduated, I was free to set up appointments at any time.

Tiny was going to a university about three hours away, and I really liked the University Tiny had picked too. It was big, but not too big and housed around eight hundred students. Plus, it was close enough to see my family, but far enough away to get away from our small town. Tiny was majoring in Criminal Justice, and it sounded interesting. I clicked on the Criminal Justice tab on the home page and searched through the programs and it went to another browser so I looked up jobs I could do with that degree, as I wanted to make sure I was going to get a job that I liked.

After searching for universities for a few hours I decided to take a break. I had a list of my top ten Universities that I liked and made appointments for three of them. I set up a date to go visit the college that Tiny had chosen, to see more of the campus and the Criminal Justice department. I was also interested in Psychology, so I decided to look into that program as well. My phone rang on the bed beside me, and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey" It was Tiny on the other end of it.

"What's up honey?" I asked her.

"Nothing's up, did you check out the University?" She asked back.

"Yeah, I did, and I liked it, I set up a meeting to come see the campus and check out some of the programs" I replied.

"That's awesome. I'm so excited...when is it and if it's ok with you I will come with you" Tiny replied.

We set up the date and time, making sure to make plans for shopping and food after. After we hung up, I decided to watch a movie and after it I called Tiny again, wanting to make plans for tonight. We decided to go back to the house as it was such a new experience for me. I was so excited to keep going as it was so fulfilling too. I would get pleased in so many ways, and the feeling would last for days.

It was like a fix for me, I was addicted to sex, and sleeping with so many people in so many different ways, it was fuelling me. I would lay in bed thinking about all of the room and experiences in it. My first orgy, my first butt plug and of course my first-time kissing Tiny. It was all surrounding me, and I jumped right in. I wasn't even really nervous about going or being there, but I didn't want my parents to find out or the community, but they worked really hard at keeping everything anonymous. I didn't know the names of half the people I had slept with. But I did see one man who had fucked me at the grocery store a few days ago. He smiled but we didn't speak. I smiled back just to be polite, and we acted like we had never met each other before. I don't go but once or twice a week, so there is no telling how many people came that I didn't know about. It made me think about the dark, dirty secrets that we have in our small community. Who was fucking whom, you never know. I sat in the car next to Tiny as we drove to the house.

"We have a problem," Tiny said, turning down a street.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Looking at her.

"I think I like Hunter" She then replied, slowing to stop at a stop sign.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"I know, I know, but he is always so sweet and the sex, oh my god the sex. He always tells me I'm his favourite, I mean I have slept with more people that I can count, and who knows how many women he has slept with, but I still really like him. I didn't even go downstairs" Tiny confessed.

"Well Tiny, I think that it's sweet...isn't he in his fifties though and you are only eighteen" I said.

"I know, but I just really like him," Tiny responded.

"Does he like you?" I asked her.

"I hope so, I don't know though...he is always so sweet but that could just be this hospitality, he's so nice to everyone," Tiny said.

"Yeah, but I feel like he always takes time to spend it with you, more than everyone else," I retorted.

She took a last puff of her cigarette before dropping it out the window. We walked down the stairs and stood at the entrance, it was a normal Friday night, or so we thought. When we walked in there were about twenty people in there. There were moans, smacks, screams, groans and there was a porno playing in the background, filling the room with the sound of the low beat music.

We looked at each other and gasped. One woman was handcuffed to the end of a bed, lying on the floor having her pussy eaten by another girl. The girl eating her pussy was being spanked by a man, who was getting played with by another woman. Another man was lying on the same bed having his cock sucked by a girl, who was getting fucked in the ass by another man and their faces showed their pure pleasure.

There was a girl getting fucked on a bed in the corner while she watched the porn as the black curtains were opened, showing everyone what was happening in the whole room.

"Fuck, I'm already getting wet" I informed Tiny, pulling my shorts down.

Hunter was standing in the corner, naked, having his dick sucked by a red headed girl, as Tiny walked up to him and got down on her knees, pulling the red head off his cock and starting to make out with her. Tiny sure was jealous for sure. There were two guys standing by the wall with their boners standing upright, they were older, maybe in their late forties looking all around the room. I hadn't seen them here before. I don't know, maybe they were new or something.

"I'll break them in," I thought to myself as my nipples grew hard.

I stripped completely naked then walked over to them confidently. I dropped to my knees in front of them and grabbed their cocks without hesitation. They both were startled and looked at each other, ready for what was about to happen to them. I slobbered on one cock then the other, as I began to jerk off the cock that was in my hand, as I sucked on the other cock. They sure were shocked, but also happy getting their dicks played with.

"You all want to come be my professors, I'm a cheerleader at the University and I really need an A in your courses" I said as I now stood up next to them.

"I'm willing to do anything for an A" I said looking at them with low eyes.

"Yes, of course," One of them said.

"We can't get a D in the class, can we?" The other asked.

I turned on my heel and had them follow me to an empty bed towards the middle of the room. The circular bed had three red pillows and a small black pillow with a black headboard. They were new, I could tell, so I pulled one side of the black curtains shut, that way they would feel more comfortable. I lay down on the bed, motioning them to lay down with me, they obliged and began to rub and feel my boobs. I leaned over and began kissing the man on my left; he kissed me so sensually while rubbing my face and cheek. The other kissed my tits and nipples, rubbing around my stomach with his fingers as both their cocks stuck straight up in the air with one slightly curved.

"I want you to fuck me until you think I deserve an A" I said, switching my kissing from one man to the other.

The first man leaned over and positioned himself beside me, pulling me on top of him. I straddled him, sitting up so tall so his cock would slip between my pussy lips. I humped him as I dragged my clit along the length of his dick, as he moaned, grabbing my hips and moving my body with him. The other man got behind me and between the other man's legs as he began kissing my back and neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and moaned; so that he knew I was loving this interaction. The first man pushed me up, sliding me back down on his thick cock which slid in easily because I was so fucking wet and had spread my juices all over his thick cock.

I leaned back a bit, rolling my body on his cock as I slipped up and plopped back down again, again and again. I was bouncing on his cock and slid up, plopped back down then ground my body on him. His balls were rubbing against my asshole and as I leaned forward on him, propped up on my hands I was showing my asshole to the man behind me.

"Can I earn some extra credit?" I asked the man behind me as I looked over my shoulder.

I licked my fingers then reached back to wet my hole for him, his dick was smaller so I should be able to handle it, plus I was also so fucking turned on at this point. He scooted up and began pushing his cockhead into my asshole. He slipped the tip of his cock in me and waited for my response. I dropped down onto the first man's cock getting used to the feeling inside me. I was moaning loudly as the pressure was building in me, it was feeling better and better and made me feel so full inside.

"All the way" I begged, and they both shoved deeper inside me.

I was so full of cock with one man behind me and one underneath me. They began slowly moving in unison, fucking both my holes as I moaned out loud, it felt so fucking good.

"Yes professors, I'm sorry I didn't do my homework, please don't fail me" I said, leaning my head back to moan loudly.

This got the attention of a few people looking over at us. I was riding one man and getting ass fucked by another. My asshole clenched tight around the man behind me as I started to build towards an orgasm, as my pussy began to drip.

"OH YES, YES, YES...I'M GONNA CUM...YOUR ALL GONNA MAKE ME CUM" I shouted, and got fucked harder and faster,

They began bumping into each other while inside me. I began squirting my juices all over them both...I was squirting and spraying in all directions. The man behind me grabbed my hair and pulled back hard, fucking me deeper in my asshole.

Another man walked up to us and slapped my tit, so I pulled him down by grabbing his big hard cock and forced it into my mouth. I now had every hole filled by a cock and was slurping, sucking and gagging on his big dick. The more I gagged the harder he fucked my mouth and throat. As I gagged again the other cocks left my body for a second, before slamming right back into me. The guy behind me gripped my ass hard, and I could feel him spurting in my asshole, as his throbbing cock shot his load deep in my ass.

He pulled out of me making his cum ooze out of my asshole, that was when the guy underneath me took advantage, and grabbed my hips to fuck me faster. I was gurgling and gagging on the cock in front of me as I felt the pressure building up, until I was climaxing again on the guy below me. I yelled out in pleasure around the dick in my mouth and throat, as I tried to keep my teeth from his cock while climaxing.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my legs went numb. The muscles in my stomach were quivering and throwing me into an explosion of pleasure. My pussy muscles clenched from my orgasm and milked cum from the cock inside me, as he groaned and grabbed my tits hard.

I sucked the dick in my mouth hard, trying to get him to cum as he kept shoving his cock deep into my throat, while he held my head and began to face fuck me. I was still sitting on the man below me as his cock went limp inside me, he was still moaning as I was pumping his cock for more cum. Finally, the guy in front of me pulled his cock from my mouth and throat and began spurting his load all over my face and tits.

"You slutty little cheerleader, you better take his cum, take it and earn you're a filthy bitch," The guy below me finally told me, as he began to get hard again.

The guy in front of me not only came on my face and tits, he also shot his load into my mouth and some even went into one of my eyes. It was hot and salty and was spilling on my cheeks.

I was really glad to know that I had pleased all of my professors.