Her Trainer Pt. 06

Story Info
I meet a Domme and Sir Marcus fucks Callie again.
2k words
4.32
8.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note this is part 6 of a series. Start from the beginning if you want the full context **

=====

The afternoon drug on all day. I actually took a nap before cleaning the apartment, in preparation for Marcus' visit that evening.

It was 8 PM and there was a knock at the door. I was shirtless in my underwear and on my knees at the door, as instructed. I loudly said "Please come in" and the door opened.

I looked up and was startled. It wasn't Marcus. It was the woman from the bar and from the elevator. Our next door neighbor. She was wearing knee high boots, a mini skirt and vinyl top. All black. I was very embarrassed and started to stand up.

"Get back down on your knees," she instructed.

I then heard a deep voice laughing. Marcus appeared behind her. Callie walked to the door from behind, stepping half over me, and kissed him.

"Come with me, slut boy. You're my toy tonight," the neighbor insisted.

My cock cage tugged as I was immediately turned on. I crawled behind her as she explored our apartment.

She said, "So this is where the magic happens" as she walked into our bedroom.

I crawled into my bedroom and she tapped on the wall.

"This apartment is far from sound proof. I can hear so much coming from this room when I'm in my apartment. Such a dirty life you lead."

I nodded my head.

"I'm not sure if I should punish you for being such a dirty slut or if I should have my way with you."

I gulped and said, "I guess which ever you prefer?"

"Obviously. Stand up, NOW!" she commanded,

She grabbed my nipples and pulled me to her.

"Which ever you prefer, Goddess," she yelled.

"I'm sorry, Goddess," I whimpered.

"Good boy. You learn so quickly. Callie must have you trained well."

"I'm learning, Goddess."

"Your wife is with Marcus in the other room and he is going to have his way with her. He told me that that you've been in chastity for a few days and that he's the dominant Bull to you and your wife."

"Yes Goddess, he is."

"Well tonight I am your Goddess. You will address me as Goddess and you will do as I say. I'm going to push your limits."

"Yes Goddess."

"Our safe word is Hallway. I picked hallway because that is where I ran into Marcus a few days ago. He was leaving your apartment. I knew him because we met briefly at a sex club for their kink night. We connected online. I reached out to him after seeing him in your building and he told me that he's the bull to my neighbors. He invited me to dominate you."

"Thank you Goddess."

"Remember. Hallway. if at any point you need to stop. Until then, let's go thank Sir Marcus."

I looked up at her and followed behind her as she walked into the living room. I realized that I didn't even know her name. Just Goddess is what I now knew her as.

She demanded that I come with her and thank Marcus. I crawled into the room and saw my wife on her knees sucking on Marcus' massive cock.

The neighbor Goddess pointed at me and gave me a look of disappointment. She snapped her fingers.

"Sir." I said getting Marcus' attention.

He looked away from me and back at my wife who was sucking on his cock. Callie never looked over at me.

"Thank you for setting me up with Goddess tonight."

He put his big hands on my wife's head while looking me in the eyes and pushed her deeper onto his cock. She gagged.

I bit my bottom lip. My cock ached.

She snapped again after he released his hands from her head and put them behind his own head. She started bobbing on his big dick.

"Thank you for pleasuring my wife in ways that I can't, Sir."

He put his hands back on her head and pushed her deeper onto his cock.

He let go, she lifted her lips from his cock and saliva connected her lips from his cock while she looked over at me, staring me in the eyes. Her hand was on his massive dick, stroking it and she opened her mouth and showed me her tongue before going back to sucking his big cock.

Goddess snapped again and pointed toward the bedroom.

I crawled toward the bedroom and said, "I feel wrong not knowing you name."

She snapped and said, "Goddess M is what you can call me. Now crawl to your bedside"

"Yes, Goddess."

I crawled into the room and she walked behind me. She shut the door and turned off the light. It was nearly pitch black in there. I was on the floor and she sat on the bed. Her one heel was dangling off of her foot above my face.

"I knew you were a foot freak when I met your wife at the bar that first time."

"I'm sorry Goddess," I said. Heel dangling above my face.

Her heel fell onto my face. It hurt, but I wasn't phased.

"Lick my foot. Lick my sole and get it nice and wet. Then I want you to massage it."

"Thank you Goddess."

"I caught you staring at my feet and heels at the bar. You're a real sick fuck, you know that?"

"I'm sorry Goddess."

I continued massaging her foot for a good fifteen minutes. She let out some moans of satisfaction, but overall, she was bossy and told me what to do from above. It made my cock ache so much while in chastity. Every once in a while she would tell me to stop.

"Be silent. Through that door I can hear your wife taking Marcus' big dick. Can you hear it?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Why is she fucking him and not you, bitch boy?"

"Because he has a superior cock, Goddess."

"Stand up and take off your underwear. Show me what you have."

I stood up and exposed my caged dick. She laughed and laughed more and then tapped the cage with her fingernails. She giggled and reminded me that my cock was useless.

"Your pathetic little dick was inferior, but now it is useless. It is locked because Sir Marcus now owns your wife's pussy."

I groaned.

She then instructed me to get back on the floor and to massage her other foot.

"That's too dry. Get it wet with your tongue," she commanded.

"Thank you Goddess. I love your nail polish color. I love your sexy arches."

I fully surrendered to her slender foot & dark red toe nails. My balls were aching. My dick couldn't get hard, but I was mentally aroused beyond belief. I licked it and massaged her glorious foot.

"Callie and Marcus said that you are orally talented. You've done well with my feet. Do you deserve my pussy?"

"No Goddess, I do not."

She laughed. "No, you certainly do not. But how badly do you want it?" She stood closer to me and pulled her panties down. She held them over my nose.

"This power makes me wet. Put these panties on, bitch boy."

I'd never worn panties and it was never a kink, but this made me so submissive and so horny, doing what she wanted, being humiliated and emasculated.

"Yes Goddess."

"Now back on your knees, bitch boy."

"Yes, Goddess."

"You look so cute. Like a little oral slave." She lifted her skirt and revealed her pussy over top of me.

I lifted my head up and opened my mouth. She slapped me in the face.

"You must ask Goddess for this pussy. It is not yours. You are just my bitch boy slut."

"I'm sorry Goddess."

She walked over to the bed and laid down. She called to me to come to the bed and she slowly hiked her skirt up.

"You may lick my pussy, bitch boy."

"Thank you Goddess."

I began licking her lips and then her clit. I worked her clit with my tongue, feeling her breathing increase and her body tighten up here and there.

"Lick my hole. Deep with your tongue."

I did as told.

"Is that a familiar taste" she blurted as I continued licking.

"Marcus was fucking me just hours ago. I didn't allow him to cum because that entire load is being saved for your wife."

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy harder. She was grinding on my face as I worked her clit with my tongue.

"Yes. You. Are. My. Bitch!" She exclaimed while grinding on my face. Her breathing intensified. Her body became stiff and then she fully relaxed.

"Ok bitch boy. go get me a glass of water. On your knees crawling to the kitchen and back."

I crawled into the living room toward the kitchen. Callie was on the couch, legs spread. Marcus' big hand was between her legs. They were kissing and didn't pay me any mind. I crawled near them and Callie put her legs on my back. I stopped and acted as her foot stool while he fingered her pussy.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said.

She lifted her legs off of my back and walked into the bedroom with Marcus.

I crawled to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Goddess M. I crawled back to the bedroom, narrowly avoiding spilling it. I entered the room to find Marcus sitting on the bed, legs spread. Callie was on her hands and knees continuing to suck his cock.

Marcus instructed me to get on the bed.

"Lay under her and eat her pussy. She said that she always wants to get fucked hard after you eat her pussy, but that you can't give it to her like I can."

She sat on my face and smothered me with her glorious pussy. She was grinding and I was working her clit with my tongue. I don't know how long it lasted, but I was in heaven. She was sucking his dick off and on, but mostly she was focused on cumming on my face. I watched from inches away as his cock slide into her pussy. I must have lost track of where he was while I was focusing on pleasuring my wife. Bare, no condom his big cock was there. Thick, long and hard. I licked her pussy while he slowly penetrated her, making her scream in ways I'd never heard before.

I did the same pattern over and over on her clit with my tongue and she screamed as she came. He pulled her body up away from my face. It was then that I felt something between my legs. I looked and it was Goddess M with a strap on. I slid down toward her and she penetrated my asshole with her strap-on dildo. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time. My cock was still caged and I felt like an absolute cuck slut. My wife was getting dicked down by her new Master and I was taking a rubber cock in my asshole next to my wife as she let out deep guttural wails of pleasure. I was mentally gone. Whimpering, moaning and bouncing on Goddess M's strap on cock. I heard my wife screaming her brains out and I couldn't tell if she was having an orgasm or just enjoying herself.

It was then that Marcus let out a sound of furious release. He groaned and screamed like an animal. He pulled his massive cock out of her pussy as strands of semen followed. He stroked his cock over my face and a smaller spurt of cum went onto my nose and lips. Goddess M continued pounding my ass as she reached around and smeared the cum on my lips. Making me eat it. Callie sat up and put her pussy on my face, grinding the cum into my mouth. Goddess M reached for a vibrator and made her self cum multiple times watching me there, in chastity, eating Marcus' cum from my wife's pussy.