Her Victim, His Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets a new rival.
1.4k words
4.36
17.7k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria's POV

Biology is the most boring way to start a week, and it's how every week at college begin. I sat at my desk idly. The only good thing about this is how my friends are both sitting next to me and giving me some new ideas about the kinds of fun I can have with my cute little Jamesie, who is really small for a nineteen years old boy. "How about you just grab him and kiss him right now?" Heather whispered as all of us giggled, staring at the totally oblivious James when he abruptly turned around to face us.. We stared at the boy and smirked impishly as he immediately blushed and looked in a different direction.

He is so adorable! Just watching him sit there with the expression of a frightened little kitten is enough to make my panties soaking wet. Just wait until we're alone together, baby, I thought to myself. I'm gonna fuck you so damn hard you pass out in my strong arms. You're gonna be my sweet, little bitch.

Suddenly, Mr Wilson, our Biology professor, walked in. He was a rather boring man who spoke in monotone and always failed to notice whenever some of the students in his class were sleeping right in front of him. "All right class, we have a new student today. Emily, step inside please." With that said, the new girl entered the room for the first time.

The girl was surprisingly beautiful. Not as much as me, obviously. All the boys say I'm too beautiful for anybody to be compared with, but the newcomer is actually quite pretty. Not that I'm interested in her, being completely straight myself and having already decided that in no uncertain terms will James spend the rest of his life with me. Speaking of whom Emily has looked up from his feet to his head and smirked. That bitch. Checking out the queen bee's future husband out as if she even has the right to think about being with him. Anne and Heather put calming hands on my shoulders to restrain me from attacking the new girl. They knew how possessive of the timid little boy I can be, having seen me beat up other girls who tried to hit on him before. I got to give those bitches credit for noticing what a catch the adorable guy this, but they need to learn that he belongs to me.

"Hi, my name is Emily and I was the head cheerleader back in high school." This caused the boys' attention to visibly flare up even more than it already was. I can imagine them getting excited by the thought of seeing this new, sexy young girl jumping around in the skimpy cheerleading uniform, showing off her thighs and ass. That might distract them from staring at my thighs and ass, but that's fine, cause I only want James' attention. He's the only boy I care about and want to be with for the rest of my life. And Emily has to stay away from him.

"Hi, cutie. What's your name?" Emily asked the boy I'm going to be with, winking at him, causing James to blush. The boy looked like he would do a spit take if there was water in his mouth. I was seriously upset now. There is no way in hell this girl was going to have James as hers. James belong to ME. Only I should be able to make him react that way, blushing and stuttering, and trying to look away shyly without being rude.

"J J James" he managed meekly. Shit! James only stammer in front of me. Emily just crossed a line. She drew the chair next to him and sat down. If looks can kill, that brunette bitch would be dead from the daggers I've been sending at her, oh so discreetly. The girl remained oblivious to my anger, smiling sweetly at James in the way only I am allowed to.

We looked at the scene before us. "You're so cute, are you single?" Emily asked James suddenly. All the other girls in class wolf-whistled at this. As if they were rooting for her to have him.

James simply blushed as I glared at the brunette girl. "Um, yeah..."

"You might not be for much longer!" laughed Emily.

She suddenly leaned forward to lightly pat my James on his head, causing all the doofuses in the class to react, some saying "Lucky bastard."

Others told MY James to 'Go get her!" James just sat there awkwardly. This is way more than I can tolerate now. I am not going to let her have my man.

"Actually, yes, James might not be single for much longer. But the person who gets him might not be who you are thinking of" I stated, leading to oohs and ahhs. James blushed. Again. He really is too cute for me to handle, I thought, or Emily. She was glaring at me before turning her attention back to my soon to be boyfriend.

Glancing over her shoulder at me, she mouthed the words "He's mine."

Like I'm giving up on him. No way is this girl going to take away my precious little boy. He belongs to me! And I'll make sure that everybody knows about that soon enough.

"There is no way I am not going to make she realise that James is already taken. That girl needs to be put in her place. She should know that James will never be hers." And I meant it. The boy was mine ever since the day I saw in the park, years ago, when he stood up to that big bully even though he looked really scared in his eyes. Nobody else can have him. I've spent years intimidating him, making fun of him and even once force him to remain still while I had a little fun with his 'package' as my friends want. I still remember the events of that day quite vividly.

Flashback

We were in a Physics lab room after everybody left. Heather and Anne were each holding on to one of his arms, keeping him in place. I had ripped his trousers down. James' cock was actually a bit small at 4 inches, but that doesn't matter, because it's James' and I love him. I might be a bully and a bitch in general, but I'm not a sizequeen. Although I did belittle him, though, humiliating him for being small just because it's fun. I wrapped my strong hand around his hard shaft, squeezing him before pumping the rod with speed and precision, rubbing my thumb over the frenulum, knowing how sensitive the area is, driving him insane with pleasure.

"Look at how small you are. You're never gonna satisfy anyone with that tiny little thing. I'm grabbing on to your cock and the entire thing just disappeared in my grip. See? That's how little you are. And you're hard as a rock. Can you feel that? The way I'm stroking you up and down, caressing you, and now you're already about to cum in me? You'll never get laid with this tiny, little thing. You're so pathetic and so useless. Such a loser." Somehow the humiliating words made him even harder, and before he could stop himself. I had forced him right over the edge and he began bucking forward, spraying my blouse with his hot jizz, shooting forward many ropes of cum, especially 'cumming' from such a small penis.

I then stuck my coated fingers into his mouth afterwards, forcing him to eat his own semen, degrading the boy I love for my own perverse pleasure. He's so adorable when being forced to drink his own cum like that. Such a cute, little slut boy. Moaning like a sissy while I feed him his own ejaculate, gagging but unable to stop, cause my other hand was holding his head in place firmly.

Of course, we also made sure to properly insult him and call him degrading names like 'slut', 'bitch in heat' and 'whore', and told him he is worthless and will never be a real man, before walking off laughing together and leaving him lyin there, covered in his own juices.

End of flashback

Recalling this particular experience resulted in my panties becoming really wet. There's nothing I desire more than to have than James lying in my arms, on my bed, where he belongs. He's mine and I'm not giving him up.