All Comments on 'Heretic Ch. 03'

by sinfulwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

I read this chapter earlier today, but wanted/needed time to process. I went back to chapter one to regain the full impact. You created a tale that captured my attention from page one - I could not stop thinking about/visualizing what I was reading. Aside from the bizarrely thought provoking storyline, the characters you develop are truly memorable, which is so true in all your tales (Adwen, Riona, Rhoda, Maelice, Anktha, Rochelle), and your descriptions of highly erotic sex scenes and scenes of violence truly immersive. You write so creatively out of a wildly wicked imagination; please continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent tale with a nice surprising twist for the ending. It is the stories like these that attempt to at least shine a small light on the hypocrisy and lies that organized religion seems to always be built upon. It always comes back to power and wealth which is another type of power. I appreciate stories such as these since they are well thought out and show that there is people still have faith even without religion and that belief in yourself and others is where you need to start building that faith from the ground up. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these chapters.

J.D.

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorusabout 3 years ago

Is there going to be any sequels? Maelice is such an interesting character!

PartlyPartlyalmost 3 years ago

Took me a bit to work out the last sentence. Very tasty once I did. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinfulwolf@sinfulwolf
Everything on indefinate hiatus. As of now, return is doubtful. For those looking forward to more writings, I am sorry. Series: Amazon Rome: Alt History. -A Private Triumph -Venus the Mother The Morrigan's Wolf: Historical Fantasy -Lover's Glade -Wisp Light -Aphrodite's Wild...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Heretic Ch. 02 Previous Part
Heretic Series Info