All Comments on 'Hers Pt. 02'

by NEthingGoze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This us t BDSM, it’s fucking abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting dynamic, being that he married this dumb cunt. I was disappointed he didn't stand his ground when she brought guys in and ordered him to do things to them. He may be a shy introvert whose focus on 100 percent on his wife, but that would have most certainly been the last straw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scanning your other "stuff" it's evident you just write abusive rubbish. Maybe best to keep inside your head rather than inflicting on us.

AgielAgiel11 months ago

I’VE BEGUN FOLLOWING YOU to specifically see where you take this story. It seems 100% of the time there are comments on this type of story to the effect “why doesn’t he go to the police/why doesn’t he turn the tables on her etc.” Going by your final sentence you intend him turning the tables and taking revenge. If you do it will make this story different from all the other “sadistic mistress wimpy guy” stories.

wifeserverwifeserver8 months ago

Why all the negative comments? If you don't like femdom stories, why read them?

AgielAgiel8 months ago

IT NEEDS a third chapter which hopefully will happen. Him taking revenge on her would, as someone has previously said, make this story different from others in the same vein.

REVENGE on her primarily in some way and maybe involving the two studs? Forget the detrimental comments and just get on and write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNEthingGoze@NEthingGoze
I think my nom de plume describes my interests more accurately than do the choices available below.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hers Previous Part
Hers Series Info