Hidden Beneath the Cafeteria Lady

Story Info
Within The Shy Cashier Was A Vixen To Die For.
1.8k words
4.22
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

You could see it at first glance. She was simply timid and shy and unsophisticated. Her looks seemed not to be apparent to her, although most people considered her to be beautiful, but for sure it was in a very subtle, not a runway-type of glamour, but a quiet beauty that was sexier than hell in its subtlety. A modest type of gracefulness that charms you without hitting you over the head with Marilyn Monroe style sexiness. She was simply a sneak up on you flirtatious that had men seduced before they realized it. Problem was, it appeared she simply was not aware of her own sexual power. That is why she was so seductive even though she was modest and unassertive.

When I first met her she was working the cash register at the school cafeteria. I flirted, of course, but she was embarrassed by my attempts at bowling her over with my charm, and actually not susceptible to any of my attempts to impress. She was, however, courteous and friendly, just not obviously overwhelmed by my animal magnetism. I guessed that she had never been with a man at that time and did not understand just how attractive she was. She was a virgin I figured as completely as a young beautiful woman could be, in every way. I am not really sure she knew where babies actually came from, but it was sure she would learn soon enough given the way so many men gazed at her as she sat on her stool in front of the cash register.

When I finally asked her if she go out with me she thanked me but said she had no time to spare, and when I asked her if she could squeeze in an afternoon break for coffee she smiled and said she'd check her schedule and let me know when she saw me the next day, since I had been there everyday since the start of school. The next day she said Friday would be fine, that she would like to go for coffee with me.

After our Friday afternoon 'date' of thirty minutes, I took her for 'coffee' everyday for a week. It was more two friends having a break together than a man and a woman with any sexual potential. At the end of that week I asked her if she ever ate a meal in the evening. She said she did, of course, so I said I would be honored to eat an evening meal with her. She blushed, then nodded that she thought she would like that.

I picked her up from her apartment two days later and we drove to a Thai restaurant I liked and she said she did as well. The meal went far too quickly, and I took her back less than two hours later. She was completely delightful during the meal, we chatted comfortably, and I felt her relax as the time went by and she seemed ready to accept a more traditional date than just coffee or a quick meal.

I would spend more time at the cash register than was necessary each day after that and she seemed pleased to see me each time, at least I took it that way. I then gathered the nerve to ask her on a real, let's see a movie, kind of date. When I asked her she brightened and nodded. "I'd like that," she said with enthusiasm that actually sent a bit of a charge through me.

We watched the movie, then went for a walk along the river. When we stopped at a wooden bench we sat together and talked. I turned to face her and she moved quickly and put her mouth against mine. It was totally spontaneous and may have been the most ravenous kiss anyone had ever placed on my face. It literally took the breath out of me, both because of the surprise and the intensity of that wonderful kiss.

She became ravenous and she pulled at my clothes. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and it was a soul kiss like I had never received from anyone I was not paying. "Could we go to your house?" she asked breathlessly.

I literally lifted her to her feet and began leading her towards where I lived. I took her hand and led her away from the bench next to the trail along the river and neither of us seemed to be able to catch our breath as we walked.

When we got to my door, I unlocked it and she dashed in. If she didn't know where babies came from, she certainly seemed to know how to make them. By the time we both got to my bed we were both undressed and she almost literally threw me to the mattress. Before I knew what was happening she was settled on top of me and seated in a cowgirl position, knees high and hands on my torso to steady herself, bent slightly at the waist with her head back and her pussy swallowing my erection with a grip that was strong as a fist.

My shy, timid sweetheart was assuming the position with expert form and posture. Almost instantly she started bouncing on my hips and thrusting me up inside of her like a Las Vegas whore at convention season. I tried to match her pace, but I could not keep up with her. When she came her pussy gripped me like closed fingers and she neatly milked the cum out of me the same way a dairyman would with a Guernsey cow. She held me in her and her vise-grip pussy squeezed me tight, holding me in place and she continued to bounce over me with an energy I could not believe. Her endurance was incredible and she just didn't seem to tire.

Where was my timid, shy and inexperienced cafeteria lady who didn't know where babies came from. I was certainly was wrong about that. She had just fucked me like an seasoned working girl at Easter break in the Florida panhandle. She then collapsed on me like a rag tossed on the kitchen counter, covering me and breathing heavily in my ear and still kissing the lobes and jaw.

Even before I was able to get my breath, she began moving again over me, holding my flaccid cock in place with those exceptional and educated vagina muscles. I began to stir and grow incredibly and rise to the occasion once again, growing within her as she bounced once again over my pelvis. Before I knew it we were fucking again and I was deep in her tight and gifted pussy. I began bouncing in and out, thrusting like a wild man, savoring the feel of her moist and spongy insides.

I came in her a second time and had to lift her off of me, since the sensitivity was so powerful that I could not take it any longer. She did not want me out of her and I had to hold her away, her pussy seemed to grab at me and as wonderful as that was I couldn't take it. She finally stopped bouncing over me and came to a reluctant standstill above me, panting like a runner.

"Wow," I said, overwhelmed and spent, and exhilarated by the surprisingly extraordinary fuck from the cafeteria lady of my dreams. We actually dozed in a naked pile on my bed, and we slept deeply until nearly seven that evening.

When I awoke she was massaging my flaccid cock in her hand and kissing the tip. I pulled her to me and kissed her. "I don't know what got into me," she said with a wicked smile, continuing to work her wonders on mr growing erection.

"I did," I said and she smiled again, nodded, and put the tip of my penis back in her mouth as if it was a tasty morsel. When it had grown to full size, she swirled her tongue around the end of it like an expert and slid it to the back of her throat and cooing as she worked her tongue around the underside. My cafeteria lady was a sexual dynamo and I groaned a sound I hadn't heard from myself since my first orgasm twenty years before.

Her name was Claire and I had fallen in lust with her as completely as a freshman at cheerleader practice, finding myself infatuated with her not unlike a puppy in heat. She was not only incredible looking, but she was a sexual virtuoso and knew everything to do to please an erection and the man who owned it. As we rested and stretched out side by side, I told her she was incredible and asked if she liked sex as much as it seemed she did.

"I guess I do," she said with a smile. We rested for a while, then she rolled over and put her hand on my shoulder. "Do you?" she asked with a sly smile.

"I guess I do," I said, teasing her about her answer. We laughed and she said she was amazed at herself. She went on to say she was not the virgin her colleagues and friends thought she was. I kissed her and told her I was glad of that.

"I bet you are," she chuckled. "I haven't been with many men," she said. "But a few. I had a steady boyfriend for a few years, but he died from cancer when he was nineteen. I do like what we used to do," she said. "I guess it shows. Once we started kissing, I got carried away, I guess," she said with an embarrassed blush.

Claire and I were together every night after that until I asked her to marry me and she accepted. It has been ten years of very enjoyable sex and an absolute wonderful union of two people who have fit together extremely well.

She is not actually shy and retiring as I first thought, and I have learned that her beauty is no accident, being something she nurtures and works on with the skill of makeup artist in Hollywood. Her enthusiasm for sex has kept things fresh and interesting, and my only regret is that I waited as long as I did to ask her out. She no longer works at the cafeteria, but has her teaching credential and has been an elementary teacher for ten years and will move to high school next semester. She is the love of my life and makes life worth living.

If you find a woman you think is timid and shy, you just might be wrong about all of that and find there is a spitfire hidden in there somewhere. By the way, good luck with that as she'll most likely turn you every way but loose. If that happens, just ride it out, stay in the saddle and hold on. You may be in for the ride of your life.

Ride 'em cowboy.

We have talked about opening up our relationship, about bringing in another person to our bed, but that's another story altogether. Stay tuned.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers