All Comments on 'Hidden Beneath the Cafeteria Lady'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, I have never seen a story go from a strong 4-5 to not deserving shit with a single sentence. The next to last sentence sent this storyline departure from this author right into the crapper with the rest of his work. The description of no cuck bullshit was the only reason I read it.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

It is not a normal or even desirable for a teacher to move from elementary to high school, let alone a progression. Elementary teachers are specially trained for the age group, in many places middle school teacher training is yet another set of skills, then the high school level which actually incorporates less pedagogical training than the other levels. The pay for high school teachers is not different from the other levels.

I agree the last paragraph ruined the story.

SmugglerjimSmugglerjim13 days ago

The last sentence dropped it from 5 to 4 * .. if you're happy don't try and fix it till it's broken Sorry just my opinion..but you're the writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...