All Comments on 'Hidden Lusts Pt. 02'

by WhiskeyRunWizard

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino4 months ago

Yet another idiot husband who has no self respect or any respect for his relationship with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is with all these nightmare fantasy stories? Why do men apparently want to give thier wife to another man? 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending.. Belle said, "James you were turned on watching another man have his way with your wife?" "Yes I was." James replied. Belle made her decision then and there. She could never be married to a sissy wimp cuck. Two weeks later she had James tied to a chair in their bedroom when Sam came in. She and Sam berated him and fucked for a couple of hours completely humiliating him. Sam even forced the loser to suck his cock. Then before they untied him Belle said, "James, I'm going to spend the weekend with Sam. When I get back Sunday night Sam is coming with me. You and all your shit need to be gone. I'd never stay married to a joke of a man like you. I've gotten a restraining order so don't fuck around, just get your pathetic ass out of my house by Sunday night. We'll be home at six. If you are hear Sam will beat the shit out of you." James cried and cried but they just laughed and laughed at the little fool. Belle destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce and enjoyed every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please don't continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yet another clown ( northstaderrhino) who comes to a porn site and has to make an ass out of himself simply because the particular kink in the story doesn’t match his own. It’s so funny when these idiots try to get all self righteous..On A Porn Site! I guess they are just too stupid to understand that the description of the Loving Wives category is all about wives having sex with others.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story so far. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story has potential. But please learn the difference between Shudder and Shutter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story and your wife is hot! Excited to see where this goes. Don’t worry about the damn clowns in here commenting and that guy talking about beating you up is really strange. Poor guys prob had their wife leave them and they are just angry and man and a wife can have a relationship filled with love and confidence in each other.

luvtodoitluvtodoit4 months ago

Well done, hope there is more to cum!

5*

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Make him regret his stupidity please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue this. Have her end up choosing to marry the old man. And turns out to be a better boyfriend than Jame. And the old man ends up being everything she wants and gets hooked to his big dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiskeyRunWizard@WhiskeyRunWizard
Husband, dad of 3, and an amateur writer. Writing my experiences and fantasies of my gorgeous wife who is the main part of my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES