All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 06'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good another 5 stars. Love unexpected twist. I do think the Fee should have brought out a little more of Alice's submissive side. she could have made her strip or done something to help the scene. greta job, can't wait to see what happens next.

Pappasleaze!

DB71DB71about 1 year ago

Okay, I admit I didn’t see that twist coming. Fee being blackmailed is logical in a sense. If she truly is the gold digger everyone believes she is, then she absolutely would do anything to keep her marriage intact. But with that revelation of the actual marriage being real and kinky, well, Jodie just might have bit off more than she can chew. I’m not sure she really thought out the consequences of 2 or more of her coerced put in a situation where they could possibly join forces. Or, more likely, she’s so sure of her control over her pets that she could counter anything they might do. Which makes my wonder what the extent of her ability to watch her stable of pets. At the same time, what happens when/if one of these men or women decides they are done with the game and decides to leave everything and face the consequences? Does Jodie let them suffer, pay them off if it looks like there will be blowback, enact some kind of damage control policy? I’m loving the scenes in the story but at the same time I’m wondering at what point does Alice realize she’s got to take back control of her life.

DreaMajorDreaMajor12 months ago

Ditto to DB71’s comments.

Very well written (for Literotica) — EXCEPT, “facing Barton and I.” is wrong. Very. It should be, “facing Barton and me.” The pronoun is the object, not the subject. Try using pronouns for both objects: Would you think it correct to say, “facing we”?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hot. So much love too. Shame you changed all their characters later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...