All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 08'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Nicely done keeping the intimacy alive between James and Alice while he is fucking another woman. Based on James reaction to seeing Alice, I am assuming that he correctly identified her desires and shame, dominating Alice openly and without discussing it with her beforehand, I suspect that he might have been more in control of himself in previous chapters. Which raises the question of whether he has been willingly going along with this enslavement or even possibly actively aiding in the process. It’s already been noted that Jodie has had private conversations with James at least once. Without his POV in the story, I am now wondering if he was complicit in some way after the initial episode that set this into motion.

The other girl who’s in similar chastity is also married I believe. Something I wondered about in the last chapter but forgot to mention is, what happened to her husband? Where is he now, especially in the context of their relationship? Are they still a couple and if so what exactly is their dynamic like now? If Alice would have asked that kind of question it would have shown forethought to where she could be headed.

I also wonder what, if anything, will come up on the analysis of the drug Fee took from Alice. Looking at the post story note that in the next chapter Alice will learn who her friends are, I am curious to see if Fee is really the friend she seems to be. If so, then what is so special about this drug.

Thank you again for sharing your story

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

The other girl in chastity? If you mean Willow from the previous chapter no, she's not married. If you mean Mina and Cam from All Under Control, you'll need to wait for Only Consenting Adults to find out....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I asked myself some of those same questions as JAFCritic3 did, hopefully we get some answers. I don't trust Fee and didn't from the start. I also don't get the impression that Jodie is the top Dog (kitty) here. I still don't know why none of the ladies they were with rarely made Alice do anything but watch. I think after this date if they get out of this they may continue to play with her submissiveness and Jim's dominance. I am sorry that you are only going to add one more chapter I so am enjoying their exploits. Thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

KidshouseKidshouseabout 1 year ago

I thought the same as the other two comments Fee and her husband just wanted to get there hands on the drug to make money ,and I agree Jodie took orders from another woman to clean up in chapter two and I think yes James has more to do with her belt and cuckqueaning. I love all your stories I look forward every week for the next part thank you for being a great writer

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

Ahhh!

Waiting for more!

Thanks for the entertainment, looking forward to justice being served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's next. Well, James is the dominate one and bent on getting back at Jodie. I suggest that Jodie gets the best of James (drugs, or whatever) and has Alice latexed and blindfolded up as she is forced to unknowingly giving James a pegging and pounds him with a huge dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...