High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love having my cock buried in your throat," I said.

Her eyes filled with tears, and in short order, those tears overflowed and streaked her mascara down across her cheeks.

"That's a good little cock sucker," I said.

I felt her hands press against my thighs and knew I'd need to let her recharge her lungs. Pulling her head back, it slipped from her mouth. She gasped for air and let some of the built-up salvia spill over her lower lip.

"Fuck me now," Mindy begged.

"I'm not done with your tight throat yet," I replied just before I pulled her mouth forward and again slammed my rock-hard slippery cock home. I used her pigtails as handles as I fucked her mouth for several minutes, she gasped for air when she could, and the flow of spit from her mouth splashed onto her tiny tits.

"Now you're ready for my rock-hard throbbing cock," I said as I pulled it from her mouth and released her hair.

Yes, Allen, I need you to FUCK ME," she pleaded.

I shoved her back against the cushion, then dropped to my knees between her stretched-out legs. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her forward, so her ass rested on the edge of the sofa.

It had been months since I first fantasized about fucking this sexy tart, and now that the moment was upon me, I couldn't stand waiting any longer to enjoy her sleek body.

"Please, Allen..." she began to say, but her words turned to a lustful gasp as I slammed my cock into her, burying it in the pit of her loins.

She was tight, very wet, and searingly hot. Her gasps turned to sensuous moans as I pounded her. I knew that if I continued, I'd be pumping her full of hot, thick cum, but since we both waited so long for this to happen, I slowed my pace wanting this awesome first fuck to last far longer.

Noticing my diminished pace, Mindy said, "I love how you feel inside me, love how you fill my wet cunt with your big, hard cock."

I continued my methodical pace for several minutes, then watched as Mindy rolled her eyes back, moaned profoundly, and said, "You're gonna make me cum again."

Her body tensed, and once again, her hips bucked as her climax built, "OH FUCK, THAT'S SO GOOD!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasmic flow surrounded my cock, and as I splashed into her flooded cunt, I began to feel my balls go numb. In an instant, I was there, and when I proclaimed, "I'm cumming," Mindy instantly said, "Don't cum inside me."

I was more than happy to pull out and paint her sexy body with my thick, sticky load of cum. In rapid-fire succession, my balls pumped cum from my urethra, streaking across her smooth stomach and sexy little tits with a sticky load. Mindy quickly collected a few wads from her chest and lifted her fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking my cum from her digits. What remained on her sexy, petite body she evenly smeared across her tits and belly.

I thought about diving back in to slurp the juices that oozed from her swollen slit, but she dashed that idea when she said, "I need to clean up a little."

Mindy grabbed her book bag, and as she walked toward the bathroom, wearing nothing but those lace topped ankle socks and her four-inch stilettos, I studied her ass and those long sleek legs. She is one sexy little minx, I thought.

She seemed to be spending an abnormal amount of time cleaning up a little, and as she stepped from the bathroom, I understood why. Mindy had changed her appearance, going from a naïve school girl to a luscious call girl. Her pigtails were brushed out, and her long, blonde hair cascaded down her back. She wore a black lacy bra, matching thong, and dark-seamed thigh-high stockings. Her eyes were enhanced with dark liner, and she'd applied a rich shade of red lip gloss. It appeared her sexy stilettos were the same.

As she strolled toward where I was sitting, she said, "I'm gonna suck your cock until it's hard again, and then I want you to fuck my tight asshole." Mindy knelt beside me on the sofa and handed me a tube of anal lube, "Get me nice and slippery so your big, thick, hard cock will slide in easily," she said.

I just nodded my agreement.

She was hovering above my semi-erect cock, and as Mindy bent at the waist, her soft fingers circled my shaft. While her hand stroked my cock, her lips caressed the smooth glans and flaring corona. I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently pressed down, causing a little more to slip between her silky moist red lips. '

"Hmm..." she moaned as she tasted me again.

As she sucked the head, I squirted a puddle of anal lube on her ass cheeks, dropped the tube, and then smeared the slippery lubricant evenly over both smooth cheeks. Using one finger, I stretched her thong to the side and then rimmed her puckered sphincter, coating it also. I continued lightly fingering her asshole while Mindy took more of my cock between her soft lips.

In no time, her oral expertise had me rock-hard again, and I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled her mouth off my erect cock. She straightened up, glanced toward me, and smiled before saying, "I have thought about having this big, beautiful cock buried in my tight ass for a long time."

"Coat my cock with lube," I said as I handed her the tube of anal lube.

She squirted it on the tip of my throbbing cock, and then used one delicate hand to spread the liquid evenly over my cock head and shaft.

Mindy quickly stood up, removed her thong, and then knelt again on the sofa, this time with her chest resting on the armrest and her incredible shimmering ass toward me. As I rose to kneel behind, Mindy wiggled her hips and reached around to spread herself open. "I like my ass pounded hard, don't be gentle, just fill my fuckin' asshole with that big, thick cock," she said.

I placed my hands over hers and moved forward. When the tip of my cock touched her puckered flesh, it seemed to relax and give me a visual invitation to slam my cock inside. I pressed on, watching as her sphincter spread, stretching over my glans and then the flaring rim of my corona. Once it popped inside, I tightened my grip on her hips and, with one forceful thrust, buried my rock-hard cock balls deep in her rectum.

"That feels fuckin' incredible; I love being fucked in the ass," Mindy exclaimed.

It was apparent that she'd been anally fucked countless times; there was no resistance to my thrust, and her sphincter quickly spread over my pulsing cock shaft.

"Pound me!" she nearly demanded.

I withdrew until just my cock head remained inside, then thrust deep again, her rectum wasn't overly tight, but every part caressed my cock head as I sank again to the core of her anal tube.

I began a steady pace, not pausing between thrusts, just pounding her as she'd asked. She pulled one hand out from beneath mine and moved it to her clit. "I wanna cum while you fuck my tight ass," she said.

I continued pounding her sweet ass as she fingered her clit feverishly. She pulled her other hand free and braced herself against the armrest so she could thrust back every time I slammed my cock home again. We fucked like that for several minutes, but Mindy was quickly bringing herself nearer and nearer the orgasm she wanted so much.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck me faster!" she pleaded.

Sweat was already dripping off my chin, splashing on her cheeks as I picked up the pace.

"YES, THAT'S IT!" she screamed as her climax began.

Her body convulsed, and she no longer thrust back toward me as her clitoral orgasm washed over her body. I slammed into her a few more times and then stopped with my throbbing cock deep inside, knowing she was riding the crest of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Mindy repeated again and again.

As her convulsions slowed and she dropped her hand from her quivering clit, I began slowly fucking her tight asshole again. Mindy moved her hands to the armrest and gripped it tightly, pressing her ass back toward my rock-hard cock.

"I wanna cum, wanna fill this sweet tight ass with a load of thick, creamy cum," I said as I increased the pace of my anal assault on her incredible asshole.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, pump me full with your hot, sticky load," she replied.

A minute or two later, I felt my balls tighten, and that all too familiar sensation of an impending climax began.

"Cum in me!" Mindy exclaimed as she felt my cock swell to orgasmic size.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled as my cock exploded, sending thick wad after thick wad of cum deep in her ass.

"I feel it; it's so fucking hot," she said as my balls drained themselves.

With my orgasm beginning to subside, I pulled out and lifted my semi-erect cock above her ass as the last drops oozed from my urethra. I slapped my cock head against the small puddle of cum on her ass and then sat back on my haunches.

I was sexually spent sweat glistening all over my body. Mindy moved one hand to her sphincter, which remained wide open, and squeezed her rectum, causing my thick load to ooze from her ass. She collected a hand full and then turned slightly so I could watch as she slurped her anal reward from her hand and fingers.

"Your cum tastes so sweet," she remarked after swishing it around on her tongue and then swallowing every drop.

I twisted on the sofa and flopped down, sitting where I'd started. Mindy turned and crawled toward me, reclining with her head propped up on one hand just below my now limp cock.

It seemed as if she had something on her mind, so I asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Mindy half smiled and then said, "I regret teasing you for so long, Allen."

"It was fun," I replied.

"Yes, but in the past, when I decided I wanted to fuck one of my mom's lovers, I'd flirt with them a couple of times and then just invite them to join me for a quick fuck," she explained.

"So, what made you approach me differently?" I asked.

"I wish I could answer that. The first time I saw your rock-hard cock was on the webcam show you, Kay, and my mom were having. Then that Sunday, when you were in the hot tub with Kay and mom, I touched it in the kitchen and wanted you. After touching it, I went to my room and masturbated with a dildo, imagining it was your big cock. I'm pretty sure I uttered your name as I told you to fuck me harder. You're an amazing lover with a great cock. I should have known since Kay sang your praises, and mom had a smile on her face after every time she was with you. Plus, I'm sure you had a threesome with Kay and mom on Sunday and satisfied them both. Now that we've had sex, I wish I'd let you fuck me much sooner," she remarked.

"Well, we'll just have to make up for lost time," I suggested.

Mindy sat up and leaned sideways against the back of the sofa, her forearm resting on the back cushion, and she used her free hand to slide her long blonde hair over her shoulder, showing me those beautiful tiny tits. Her expression changed as she explained, "There's a problem with us making up for lost time. I've decided to enroll in classes so I can get my degree in business."

"That's great, Mindy; I know you'll do well, and I'm sure Ginger will be happy," I replied.

She smiled at me and then placed her soft hand on my thigh. "I've already talked to my manager at Brewster's, and he's agreed to let me start at four in the afternoon and work until closing. With classes and studies, my days during the week are going to be hectic, so I'm not sure when we'll be able to make up for lost time, Allen," she explained.

"Let's agree that when we can be together in the future, we make that time as special as tonight was," I suggested.

She lifted her hand to my cheek, smiled, and said, "I agree, even if it's infrequently."

I took her hand in mine and kissed the palm softly. "You were incredible tonight, Mindy," I said, knowing that our incredible nights going forward wouldn't be on a regular basis.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," Mindy said.

I just smiled at her.

"Allen, I'm going to leave; I hope you understand?" she said.

"You're welcome to spend the night," I answered, hoping to enjoy her sexy petite body once more.

She leaned toward me and kissed me gently on the mouth, "I have to be at the community college tomorrow at eight to register," she answered.

"I understand," I replied.

Mindy slid forward and stood up. As she slowly walked toward the bathroom, I wondered when or if I'd ever be able to enjoy the view of her sleek naked body and tight little ass again.

A short time later, she stepped from the bathroom, wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white tee shirt. Her hair was drawn back in a ponytail, and her book bag slung over one shoulder.

I stood up and met her halfway to the door, circled her petite body with my arms, and gave her a passionate kiss. Mindy dropped one hand to my flaccid cock and, after breaking our kiss, said, "You sure know how to make a girl happy with this big, beautiful cock."

"Can I call you?" I asked.

"Might be better if I call you, or you could stop by Brewster's if you want to say hi," she answered.

I understood what that meant. Her calls would be infrequent, just like our sex sessions going forward.

She slipped through the door, and rather than watching her walk toward the elevator; I closed it behind her. I'd remember the vision of her strolling naked toward my bathroom instead.

I decided to shower before heading for bed. As I showered, I thought about the next young lady on my sexual dance card. I was sure that Staci wouldn't drop an early exit on me Thursday night.