All Comments on 'High School Chastity'

by totallyreal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
iscrittotroppotardiiscrittotroppotardiabout 1 year ago

Love this Mf version. Is another chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, o please let there be more chapters. Will Jenn have to watch her bf pleasure other girls before she will be let out of her belt? Will Jenn have to pleasure other men before her bf releases her? How many times in the next year will she be out of the belt? If she passes the next exam will she be able to exact revenge on her bf for his torment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boy if only she knew her boyfriend was actually a closet government Berocrat, she is so Screwed and I mean it Quite Literally. I see she's going to be sucking a lot more of his cock to get any Relief and or fuck only as he likes it, how she would like it. I just can't figure out way she never talked to him about his views on pussy control??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Needs a sequel.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 1 year ago

So much potential here. Keep this going!

KathrynLocksleyKathrynLocksleyabout 1 year ago

*Gasp* The Bureau's power is spreading through the multiverse!!! Well done, would very much like to see what happens when these two get upstairs :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very cool story. Yet it has the same logic flaw that almost all stories have u old people write have. U act like we do not have sex before turning 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous