All Comments on 'High School Chastity Ch. 02'

by totallyreal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ghost453Ghost45312 months ago

Love how you got two lovely girls locked up and horny for more. You usually don't get this stuff from a Maledom which is always nice to see and I hope he maintains control over them both.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC is a douchebag. If I was his girlfriend I would find another key holder. Whoever ends up with her should rub his nose in the fact his power trip cost him his girl and all the pussy he could want and left him with a chick with a dick.

jmkuehnjmkuehn12 months ago

I'm enjoying the story, though the nature of your character makes me question if he would have fucked a dude before his own GF even if he is in charge of both. Just a tiny plot hole

iscrittotroppotardiiscrittotroppotardi12 months ago

Glad to see this story again! Keep posting!

totallyrealtotallyreal12 months agoAuthor

I'm probably going to straight up declare that the second sex scene never happened in the third chapter. I clearly got carried away writing while extremely horny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i would keep the final scene. you shave shown that the the main character is a bit tease so it would make sense that he wouldent give the girlfriend a penetrative orgasm for just a normal release. that was the first orgasm for the new girl and he even states this is to show you what you can earn it makes sense that he would give here everything she wants. but i would suspect that that would be a pretty rare scene in the future.

password789password78911 months ago

i would leave the last sex scene in. you have set up that the main character is a stickler for following guidelines and that the girlfriends release is a semi regular event so it makes sense that he wouldent fuck her for just another random release day. with the new girl you set up that he likes to show them the best to encourage them be good and try hard so it would make sense that he would fuck her the first time since to her that is the ultimate release.

iscrittotroppotardiiscrittotroppotardi11 months ago

Please, add the chapter 3 where the girl is so desperate to cum that the boy makes her kiss and lick her feet... Without letting her cum in the end

iscrittotroppotardiiscrittotroppotardi11 months ago

Do you plan to continue it? Let us know

totallyrealtotallyreal10 months agoAuthor

@iscrittotroppotardi

The next chapter is currently 1k words, and I'm working on releasing it soon.

iscrittotroppotardiiscrittotroppotardi7 months ago

Hope to read the third chapter. Let us know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous