High School Chastity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lying down, he tickled her balls playfully. She mock-glared at him.

"Master, I'm already horny again. Please stop!"

He looked her in the eyes, then bent down, and licked her balls. She shivered.

"This first orgasm was meant to demonstrate the sort of rewards you can achieve. You'll have to earn the rest through hard work and dedication."

He reached around and lightly squeezed her butt.

"Or else, no more orgasms for you. Even if you try to sneak any through anal, you should know that the cage will shock you when it detects an orgasm."

Sophie's eyes suddenly turned evasive. She muttered irritably, "I know. It happened once."

Adrian next gently circled her nipples.

"Good. Doing that again will have severe consequences."

She nodded once in acknowledgement.

Later, after Adrian had reached home, his mind was already full of the scenarios he was going to put those two poor denied girls in.

-------

Author's note:

Thanks for sticking around so far! I'm really happy with how this turned out - it's essentially two chapters in one. Please comment suggestions if you have any for where this series can go. Thanks!

12