All Comments on 'Higher Education Ch. 17'

by EbonLand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's entirely possible that this comment is a complete waste of your time, in which case, my apologies, but here goes:

I jumped in late (chapter 13 or so). On the one hand I think this is very good smut (that is, it pushes a lot of my buttons as a straight guy with a Thing about women becoming cheerfully depraved exhibitionist sluts and orgies). You're also a good enough writer that I will go back and read the earlier chapters to better appreciate how you've brought the characters to this point. But on the other hand (and this is the part which might be point-missing) I really wish this wasn't _that kind_ of interracial story. It's not that I have anything against depicting white women with black men. (For the record, I'm not white myself but most of my relationships have, as it happens, been with white women.) But for this story it's important that the women having sex with _black_ men is extra depraved, and this just baffles me. I'm especially baffled by it here because (a) I feel like the whole angle could've been eliminated with some search-and-replace leaving the story at least 90% intact, and (b) you don't seem like a white guy working through some weird inferiority complex (like a lot of authors in this genre). Of course you should make what you want, my wishing you didn't serve this particular flavor of free ice cream is no reason for you to change the recipe, when it comes to kinks on the site let "you go on with your bad self" be the whole of the law, etc. I guess I just wanted to record my appreciation, and my bafflement.

EbonLandEbonLandabout 1 year agoAuthor

Your point is entirely reasonable and well-taken. There's some discussion of this earlier in the story (the first nine chapters are very short and focused on build up, without much sex) and it will likely come up in future chapters as well (I am hoping to make this a long series).

FreaksssFreaksssabout 1 year ago

The progression of Hannah is very well describe and the writing is good. There are the usual IR cliches but well the whole quality of the story makes them not that bad and sometimes gave me a good laugh. To me the weak part is chapter 16 since I generaly don't like cuck' stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbonLand@EbonLand
I have a few series I've been working on for quite some time. All of them are slow burns. I will be posting them in pieces so I can edit and hopefully chapters based on feedback, so constructive feedback is welcome!