Highland Heaven Pt. 03

Story Info
A love story continued.
2.1k words
4.84
3.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning June and Pix woke early, they were both cuddled together as June kissed Pix's eyes and gently rubbed away any sleepiness in them. She smiled, as they took their first morning kiss as an engaged couple.

There was still an aroma from them both that suggested the previous night had been very intense.

"Come on sleepy head" June said, "we have a long journey ahead and i want to be the first to tell mum of our news, she will be so excited."

June's mum lived alone in a small flat in Northern England, sadly she was in poor health and relied heavily on June for support, but she loved her dearly and thought Pix was be great fun when she visited.

A quick shower before they packed their bags for the journey back home, and then, alas, it was time to go.

At breakfast, Mrs McKenzie gave them the bill.

June noticed it was less than expected, and being the honest person she is, she enquired why.

"Oh my dear, you were so fabulous last night with your singing, its just my way of saying thank you "

Blushing, June gave her a big hug, as did Pix and a new bonding developed between them.

"I hope you both return soon," she said.

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" replied Pix and giggled.

After about an hour of the journey, Pix got a phone message - it was from Hannah.

"I just ran up to Mrs Mackenzie's hoping to catch you. My dad saw us holding hands last night, he knew you were gay from all the gossip, and drew his own conclusion. We had a huge row this morning and he has thrown me out of the house. Please please help."

Pix had her mobile on speakerphone so June could hear.

"June we have to go back. You of all people, know I cant leave her in this state."

June instantly agreed, and turned the car around, driving at full speed back to Lochinver.

It turned out that Hannah's dad was a huge stocky fisherman and very set in his ways. The very thought of having a lesbian daughter made his blood boil. He seemed to feel it was his fault, like lots of parents do.

June and Pix arrived. Hannah was in tears, her mum, Fiona, didn't know what to do, and her dad had gone to the pub by the time they arrived.

June turned to Pix.

"Now my darling fiancée, this is your expertise and we will follow your lead."

Pix drew herself up, looking taller then her four foot eight.

"Great," she said, "you look after Hannah and her mum, I'm off to the pub."

"Are you sure?" Hannah asked.

"Let her go, Hannah," June said, looking proudly at her diminutive lover.

June knew from many conversations about her work at university what Pix was about to do, and watched her go. Hannah was terrified of what might happen

"Come on you two, let's go into the house and wait for Pix. It will be OK, I promise."

June explained to them both that Pix was an expert in solving these matters, having spoken to many parents of her student. She had a knack of reassurance and stability which could, and had, helped parents overcome an initial fear of gayness.

"l am confident all will be fine." She said.

She went on to explain how she and Pix had met in the restaurant that she, June, worked in, and it was instantly obvious that there was a huge attraction. They had been together ever since apart from a brief spell when June looked after her mother, and Pix had sort of gone a little wayward.

Pix walked in to pub, saw Hannah's Dad in the corner sulking. She went to the bar, bought a glass of wine and a whisky and walked over to his table.

"Hello, I'm Pix, but i think you know that! I brought you a whisky for you. Can we chat?"

Disarmed by her charm and smile, Big John (as he was known to the locals) asked her to sit down.

"I'm John."

"And I am here because you love your daughter."

"I do!" He said, "but...."

Seeing his words dry up, Pixe said:

"I see your love for her in your eyes. What 'but' can qualify that?"

"It's just, well, it's unnatural."

"What is?" Pix asked. "I love my June, she loves me, is that unnatural? You saw us."

"Aye, well, happen, and you did look a fine and loving pair."

"Well, I was lucky, June's Mum saw she loved and was loved and took the view that was all that mattered for the daughter she loved. What do you think?"

As the conversation went on, and the wine and whisky flowed, Big John relaxed. In focussing on his love for Hannah, Pix had found the way in. By the time they left the pub an hour and a half later, their steps might have been unsteady, but their hearts were light.

Hannah who was watching from the house, saw them approach.

"June look, they are coming," she said, tensing. "Oh, they are laughing!"

June smiled and knew Pix had won the battle. She hugged Hannah saying, "I told you everything would be OK."

Big John walked up to Hannah, gave her a huge hug and said he was sorry

"Whatever you do Hannah, wherever your heart lies, your mother and I will support and love you. I am so sorry for being such an idiot. Please, please forgive me."

Hannah jumped up and hugged him tight, her mother too, tears in eyes. She even hugged Pix and June.

Pix and June left the three of them and walked off to see Mrs McKenzie. They needed to stay another night.

"What did you say to him darling?"

"Oh i just kicked him in the balls and told him he was a twat, just like you would have," Pix joked. They both giggled, knowing that was far from the truth.

Knocking on Mrs Mackenzie's door, they waited in anticipation for her to answer

"I told you the Pope was Catholic," Pix blurted out, "can we stay another night?"

Mrs Mackenzie laughed.

"Oh yes of course, why are you back? Please call me Mary, by the way."

Walking in, Pix explained to Mary that Hannah had come out to her father and he kicked her out because he was basically ashamed, so she had called them for help.

Mary laughed.

"Oh thank goodness, we have all known for ages that Hannah was most likely gay, she never showed any interest in boys for a long time. Big John just didn't see it and no-one was going to tell him; is everything OK now?"

" Yes its fine," said June "Pix just told him about love". They all giggled.

Mary asked about the two of them, and they both gave her a short life history

followed up by saying that they had actually got engaged in her bedroom last night.

Mary jumped up delighted and hugged them both.

"Right, we are going to celebrate."

Mary called a few neighbours who all brought wine whisky and food.

Even Big John, Fiona and Hannah arrived, smiling like Cheshire cats, with Hannah giving both Pix and June a hug and kiss beyond a normal greeting.

They drank, danced and chatted to the early hours, and of course, the highlight was June's singing.

After everyone left, June said to Pix:

"Right upstairs, you!"

Closing the bedroom door she grabbed Pix,taking her to the bed, both in a state of arousal after the tensions of the day.

June pulled Pix over her knee.

Smack....."why"...."ouch"

Smack..... "did"....."ouch"

Smack..... "you"...."ouch"

Smack..... "give"...."ouch"

Smack..... "Hannah"..."ouch"

Smack...... "your"...."ouch"

Smack...... "Phonenumber"...."ouuuuccchhhh"

Giggling, Pix said:

"Sorry Miss." Her desire to be treated this way was not always evident,but June knew when and where was right.

"I just thought she might need more help."

June applied three more hard smacks to Pix's already pink cheeks, before pulling panties off her bum and down her legs. Between the sun tan and the spanking, her cheeks were, June thought, a nice shade of red.

She could smell Pix's nectar leaking from between her thighs, so just squeezed her hand between her thighs:

"Oh now what do we have here. Don't say my little Pix enjoys having her bum smacked?"

Pix whimpered, moaning louder when June's fingers probed her wetness, causing her muscles to tighten.

Taking her hand away she placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked.

"Pix darling, you are as delicious now as the first time we made love," and just as Pix relaxed, she gave her another huge smack on the bum for good measure."

"Owwwwwwww," Pixe squealed, though she also spread her thighs wanting more, almost pleading by her actions.

June looked down, kissed the two, now red cheeks, and eased her tongue between them, just touching Pix's dark hole but not invading - at least not with her mouth or tongue.

Her fingers now moving to rub Pix's clit, flicked it, just squeezing between her fingers and slightly pulling, with a twang as she let go, then repeating it, controlling her fiancée who was writhing with pleasure.

With two fingers now starting to glide inside the wet pussy - so wet it squelched - June pushed deeper, her thumb rubbing Pix's clit, and her lips kissing her bum. The pleasure was so intense, that Pix let out a loud whimper - not caring who heard.

"Who owns you?"

"You do June, I am yours."

As Pix moaned, June pumped her fingers in faster and faster, deeper, twisting them and saying:

"Yes you are MINE - all MINE."

Pushing in and out faster and faster, as June sucked on her bum, Pox moaned.

"Ahh, ahhh, yesssss!"

The intensity stronger as Pix suddenly shuddered, an intense spasm overtaking her body as she climaxed, gushes of nectar squirting over June's hand.

She gave out another loud cry as a second spasm hit. June just knew she had hit the right spot.

Moving up the bed, They both kissed longingly and lovingly....tongues enjoying the playtime. June moved lower, her lover had just cum and she need to savour the juices. Her passion to devour Pix was evident from many months ago. Pix spread her legs and looked down.

Smiling she said:

"You are such a tart June, but I love you more and more - now clean me up bitch!"

June just lapped, cleaning her everywhere., swallowing juices and savouring each droplet.

It wasn't long before they were cuddled up fast asleep, with June's head lying on Pix's tummy, both purring in their sleep

The morning sun rose and beamed through, it was well past nine o'clock.

The moved quickly into the shower and down for breakfast, but before that, Pix had one further task to perform for the love of her life.

As June lay in the bath, she straddled over her, her legs resting on the bath edge, with her pussy lips just above June's face.

"Open wide slut," she ordered.

June looked up. She saw little drips of pee just appearing from Pix. This was June's fetish, to be humiliated by her lover and peed on to drink the essence of her life, and wash herself in it. The flow increased, hot and steamy, splashing June's face and filling her mouth; she almost choked before swallowing. The steady stream now flowing down her neck and over her breasts. At the same time she had her own fingers deep inside her pussy fingering herself, working with the flow until she suddenly froze and spasmed. Her climax was awesome - gasping for air, wriggling in the bath tub and looking up at Pix. Pleasured by her lover, June was in heaven once more.

"I love you," Pix said, "that was to say thank you for the spanking."

They understood each other so well,

They quickly showered, went down stairs for breakfast. Just fruit and yoghurt was all that was required - oh and June had mint tea.

Packed they asked Mary for the bill.

"There is no bill, in fact here is the £135.00 you gave me yesterday.

"

Both looked puzzled.

"Big John came round early this morning. He insisted on paying for not only your stay last night but the two before. I think you won him over and have a new best friend", and she laughed.

Epilogue...

Six months later Pix and June were married; It was a most joyous occasion, with love, laughter and friendship.

Hannah and her girlfriend Sue; Mary; Big John and Fiona were all there. in fact Hannah was the chief Bridesmaid.