Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my tongue against the top of her pussy, instantly finding her clit, and began to lick it with short flicks of my tongue. Anya leaned her head back against the bookcase, opening her mouth and letting out a quiet, deep moan. I reached around and grabbed her by the ass, pulling her into my face as my tongue stayed right where it was. That spot. Exactly where I knew I needed to go to make Anya cum. I could eat Anya's pussy for hours, but in this instance I just wanted to make sure she was taken care of before we temporarily parted ways. The tip of my tongue pressed into that spot on her clit and continued the motion consistently. Anya put her hand over her mouth and moaned quietly as her leg lifted and slowly draped over my shoulder. One hand gripped the ladder again, while the other went down to my head. She held that for a moment, but then began to work her hips into my face, struggling to keep her balance as she got closer to cumming. Soon, her eyes opened wide as she gazed at the ceiling, and she moaned out loud once, and then jerked her body back into the bookcase. I held in place with both hands as she came, keeping my tongue on that same spot.

Anya finished her orgasm with one final shudder, reaching down to lightly push me back from her. She kept her hands in my hair and pulled as I stood back up. The look on her face was a mix of her usual post-orgasm glow, and something resembling rushing me along. We leaned into each other one more time for a kiss, before she put both hands on my chest and stopped me.

"Ok, now you really need to go and mingle," she said, fighting back the cheeky grin. "Lots of guests waiting to see you."

"Mhm," I nodded while staring at her and not shifting my focus.

"You can't spend all night with me," Anya said, fluffing her dress back into place. "Plus, we'll have nothing but time together on our getaway, yes?"

I nodded. Anya and I had secretly arranged for the two of us to take a short trip a few weeks after Christmas. This wasn't really within the established rules of the Lodge, we just wanted to spend some time together outside the confines of it. And we figured, if none of the other girls knew about it, what's the harm?

"Yes you're right," I leaned in and gave her one more peck on the lips, and then straightened my clothes out (not to mention stuffing my cock back in my pants). "I'll see you later tonight."

I backed away and started toward the door, with Anya giving me the slightest wave with her fingers.

"Oh," she added, calling across the room, "Go get the camera too. Girls will want to have pictures of tonight."

"Good idea," I said as I started back through the doors.

The rule of the Lodge was of course that there were to be no pictures taken on the premises, with one special exception. I had a designated camera that would spit out the pictures instantly. That way, we could take all the pictures we wanted without fear of someone's phone being hacked and them leaking out. The photos themselves were kept in a safe, except for the absolute favorites, which girls could choose and put on a large cork-board behind the bar. If someone snapped even one picture of that board and posted it, the internet would collectively lose its shit. Or at least they'd be wondering what the hell is going on and why there are pictures of Brie Larson fucking Karen Gillan, Sarah Hyland masturbating next to a Dove Cameron who was currently taking a doggy-style fuck, or just a pile of naked actresses wrapped in the same blanket.

I went through the foyer and right upstairs, going to my room and grabbing the camera from the drawer. I reloaded it with more pictures, and then tested the flash once just to be sure. I then looked through the lens to make sure it looked clear, and spun around. But when I looked toward the doorway of the room, there was a familiar, curvy shape standing there. Hayley Atwell, hourglass figure wrapped in a dark blue dress that was tight from the high neckline that hid her cleavage, all the way down to her exposed calves. Her thick legs were crossed as she stood in the doorway and leaned against it.

"Hayley," I said, lowering the camera. "I didn't see you there."

"Didn't mean to give you a fright," Hayley said with a pleasant smirk. "I just wanted to find you before you disappeared into the party. Unfortunately I can't stay long."

"Aww, really?" I sulked a bit as I looked at her.

"Yes," she sighed. "I have a late night party I have to make an appearance at. So with the drive time I should be on the road sooner rather than later."

"I understand," I said, tapping my finger on the camera. "But we should at least document while you're here, right?"

I lifted the camera to point it at her, and Hayley flashed that big bright smile while I snapped a picture capturing her entire outfit. She turned and walked into the room further, going past me, and I snapped another picture of her from behind, capturing how tight that dress was on her hips.

"Oooh, cheeky," Hayley said with a faux gasp as she heard the camera snap the pic of her ass. She walked all the way into the room and then sat on the bed, crossing her legs and gripping the edge of it with both hands. I snapped another picture of her pose and then approached.

After plucking the photos from the camera, I dropped them on the bed next to her.

"What else do you want a picture of?" She said in that wonderful accent as she leaned forward.

"Are you offering to model for me?"

"Maybe," Hayley said as her hands went to my belt. She pulled it open and then slid it out of my pants entirely. "What would you want me to do?"

"Keep doing what you're doing," I said as Hayley unzipped my pants. She pulled my cock out and moved her face against it as it fully hardened. She kept her eyes locked up on me as she turned her mouth just enough to stick out her tongue and start to lick up the shaft. I brought the camera up and snapped another picture of her happy expression with her tongue on my cock.

"One more?" She said as she leaned back.

"Let's do a bunch more," I said. Hayley gave a knowing grin and put my cock between her lips, sliding down slowly. When she was halfway down, she looked up at me again, and held it. I snapped another picture of her lips wrapped around my shaft, making sure to get her eyes in as well.

From there, Hayley continued to slide her mouth up and down on my cock. Her eyes smiled up at me as she sucked it down with ease, keeping her hands down and leaning back and forth with her head and shoulders. After a minute, she slid all the way down and held my cock in her throat, looking up at me with a nonchalant look and a sweet expression in her eyes, batting her eyelashes as if she felt the need to flirt while my entire cock was in her mouth.

I groaned and pulled out, leaving Hayley to snicker devilishly. She could've held that forever if she wanted, but I would've came, and she knew I didn't want that just yet. She stood up and turned around, showing me the zipper on the back of her dress. I reached up and began to take it down, feeling the tight material give way as her tits pushed it off her chest and started to take it off her shoulders. Hayley reached to her shoulders and started to pull it off, sliding it down her arms and then reaching for her hips.

"Hold it," I said. I grabbed the camera in, and Hayley turned slightly back to me to look. I snapped a picture that I knew would come out perfectly. Hayley's dress down to her thick hips, with her entire back exposed, and some very sizable sideboob sticking out past her. She dropped the dress to the floor, and I snapped another. Her perfectly thick goddess figure completely nude from behind, legs kicked up by high heels, and her hands in her hair to show her tits spilling out on both sides.

Hayley turned to face me, hands on her hips watching the photos spit out.

"Am I done modeling now?" She said, eyebrows raised.

"Uhhh...yeah," I said as I stared at her enormous tits in front of me.

Hayley came up to me again and grabbed me by the tie, pulling me to the bed without a word. As soon as she reached it, she pulled my tie up onto her shoulder, dragging me close behind her nude body as I followed. She moved forward, slipping away from me and onto the bed. She crawled forward and then laid on her stomach, lifting her feet and crossing her ankles above the rest of her body.

"K I know I said I was done, but..." I snapped one more picture of her nude frame on the bed, high heels raised into the air contrasting her milky pale skin. She looked at me impatiently, her tongue against her top lip.

"Sorry, now done." I said as I put the camera on the bed and climbed after her. I didn't even bother taking the rest of my clothes off since my cock was already out and rock hard. Hayley dropped her feet onto the bed as I climbed on top of her from behind, and lifted her hips a bit to put her ass up in the air.

"You should've gotten a picture like this..." she said, pointing her ass up into the air, exposing her pussy.

"Next time," I said quickly as I grabbed my cock and moved it to her. I watched the tip touch her pussy, and then began to push forward, sliding in with ease to Hayley's soaking pussy. She moaned as I sank it into her with one shove, and then both my hands went to her hourglass hips, holding them as I started to slowly thrust into her.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Hayley moaned out as her head dropped down onto the bed face first.

"Whoa..." came a voice from beside us. I hadn't even noticed someone coming in. I turned to look, and Hayley's head popped back up to do so as well.

In the doorway stood Sarah Hyland and Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah in a black dress with silver speckles all over it, and Vanessa in a sparkly silver dress of her own. Hayley and I locked eyes with them while I kept fucking Hayley's pussy prone.

"We're not interrupting are we?" Vanessa said as they walked in.

"Nope," I said as I leaned down closer to Hayley. "Just taking some pictures."

I thrust my cock into Hayley, leaning my face down and kissing Hayley on the back of the neck. Hayley let out an aroused moan and then reached back with one hand. She missed my head, but she managed to grab my tie, and pulled it forward over her shoulder.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Sarah said as she approached the bed. Her fingers went to tease her pussy whole Vanessa looked at me. I mouthed "get the camera" and pointed to it as Hayley kept me pulled down.

Vanessa snatched the camera off the bed and snapped a picture. Looking at it later, it was a perfectly timed shot of Hayley and I from the side. You can see my cock sliding down into her pussy mid thrust, her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a moan, while she pulls on my tie from over her shoulder, leaned up just enough to see her tits. Absolutely perfect.

"Right there..." Hayley moaned, completely oblivious to what was happening as her eyes were closed. Sarah sat at the edge of the bed near us, hiking up her dress and starting to play with her pussy. Vanessa snapped another pic that captured all three of us.

"Oh God I'm about to..." Hayley cried out again, desperately trying to keep her hips up as she got closer to an orgasm. She yanked my tie with one hand, while the other went down to the bed to grab the sheets. Suddenly, she started to buck her hips up into my cock, almost fucking her own pussy with my cock as hard as I was. Hayley was surprisingly strong, and the way she was pulling my tie I couldn't lean away to fuck her harder if I wanted to.

Hayley started to cum as she threw her hips back into me. Her eyes stayed closed and she let out a loud, deep moan that went up and down in volume. I saw several pictures exit the camera as Vanessa took picture after picture. She was zoomed in on Hayley's face, capturing the moment the orgasm hit her.

After Hayley came, she continued to lay there, happily catching her breath with my cock still inside her. Finally she sighed and moved a lock of hair from her face, and noticed Sarah on the bed playing with her pussy. Sarah had her dress pulled up to her hips, legs spread on the bed as she leaned against the bedpost. Sarah was slowly running her fingers in a circle on her clit, dipping them down to her pussy every few strokes to keep her fingers slick and slippery. Hayley lifted her hand and beckoned Sarah close.

"Come here, love," Hayley said with a smirk. Sarah scooted closer and Hayley reached out, putting her hands on Sarah's thighs. Then she turned back to look at me "Help this girl out. I can tell she badly needs out of that dress."

Sarah moved closer to me, and I reached forward, hooking my fingers underneath the shoulders of her dress and then beginning to lift. Sarah raised her arms and the entire thing rose over her head with one swift motion, revealing Sarah's petite, toned body. As soon as the dress was gone Sarah leaned up to me on her knees, putting her arms around me and starting to kiss sloppily. I reached down with one hand and felt between her legs, finding her pussy completely soaked and ready for the finger I slid inside her. But I knew she needed more.

I gripped Sarah by the hips and guided her to turn around. She swung one leg over Hayley, and then I pulled her into position, and bent her down. Sarah laid on her stomach, on top of Hayley's back, forming a stack of a tiny brunette on top of a much thicker one. Sarah's body didn't even block my view of Hayley's tits or hips, but it did give me an amazing angle for her tight pussy. I pulled my cock out of Hayley at the downward angle I was in, and then shoved it straight forward into Sarah.

Sarah giddily yelped out as my cock split her pussy open, and she braced herself by putting her hands down on either side of Hayley's shoulders. As I started to fuck Sarah, Hayley adjusted herself and turned just enough to look at Sarah's head behind her. The sight was of Sarah's expression of ecstasy at first, her moaning with her mouth turned into a gleeful grin. When Sarah saw Hayley looking up at her though, she immediately leaned down and kissed the thick Brit straight away.

Vanessa moved into place, capturing another photograph featuring Sarah and Hayley kissing as I fucked Sarah. She came around again, capturing the wonderful stack of Sarah on top of Hayley, and then looked at me as I started roughly pounding Sarah's pussy. Sarah broke away from Hayley's mouth and started to moan harder, until Hayley grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her back in place. Vanessa watched with a smirk, and then put the camera back down on the bed. She paused a moment, and then as we stared each other down, began to pull her dress down. A pile of sparkles hit the floor as Vanessa's fit, tanned body was exposed. I gripped Sarah's petite hips tighter and started to fuck her even faster.

"Fuck! I can't...I can't..." Sarah cried out. She was trying to say she can't hold it. Sarah's tight pussy could take whatever pounding I gave it, but the trade-off was that if I really gave it to her, she came very fast. Of course she liked that, and it made for fun multiple-orgasm sessions when it was just her, but in this case Vanessa's body was looking too appealing. I rammed my hips into Sarah from behind as my cock shoved deep into her pussy again and again. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as her already tight core clenched up even more. Sarah started to cum, going limp and allowing me to drill her pussy with every thrust. Hayley felt it on top of her body as well, and giggled to herself as she absorbed some of the impact between my thrusts into Sarah's body the same way a mattress would have.

I pulled out of Sarah and left her on top of Hayley, watching her soaking pussy leak just a bit of her arousal onto Hayley's ass. Vanessa quickly climbed into bed and then bent down to slide her mouth down onto my cock from the side. I slapped one hand down on her ass as she licked the shaft, causing her to moan and then look up at me with a grin. Those fit thighs and back were flexed as she stayed on all fours, but I turned her by the hip and flipped her onto her back. Vanessa fell back with an aroused smile as I followed on top of her. Those fit legs went up into the air as she grabbed my cock in motion and deftly maneuvered it into her pussy.

Vanessa held her hips up in the air, pulling her thighs back toward her chest. It made a wonderful angle for my cock to slam directly down her pussy with no resistance. Sarah's pussy had left me so wet my cock may as well have been slathered in lube, and even Vanessa's eyes widened at how hard and fast it went inside her. I started to thrust down into her, keeping my arms planted down in a pushup position as I shoved Vanessa's waist into the bed.

Hayley and Sarah stayed in their pile as they both watched my cock jam into Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa's hard, surprised moans shot across the room, forced out by each thrust. Her eyes were wide, and although in the past she'd begged for it harder and faster with me, she almost looked like she couldn't take it in the moment. It almost felt that way for me too. Even though my cock was slick and Vanessa's pussy was soaked, she felt tighter than usual. Then, on the next thrust, I saw it. Her stomach and lower waist clenched as she remained in that bent back position. She was using her kegels to tighten her pussy around my cock. And she was doing a phenomenal job.

I moaned out as I kept thrusting in deep and hard, and Vanessa let out a smile when she realized that she had gotten me right where she wanted me. She held her legs back with her hands and bit her lip as she took my cock, flexing herself tight each time. Sarah rolled off Hayley, and then pulled her by the shoulder to roll her over. Hayley landed on her back next to me, and Vanessa reached over with one hand to touch one of Hayley's enormous tits. Sarah did the same, but followed up by putting one of Hayley's nipples in her mouth.

I pumped into Vanessa hard, fighting her tightness with each thrust until I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned and groaned and right when Vanessa felt me clench up, she dropped herself down and pushed me off. Vanessa scrambled to a spot above Hayley, and she and Sarah pointed me to Hayley's tits. Sarah's hand gripped my cock and gave it a very slippery and very fast stroke up and down, and I lost it.

My cock exploded as Sarah aimed it at Hayley's chest, and a splattering of cum came shooting out, the rope disrupted by Sarah jerking so fast. Cum drips landed all over Hayley's tits on the first blast, and then Sarah began to stroke more evenly, shooting another rope out that landed across both Hayley's tits. Then another, and then a third, all laid neatly on one or both of them.

Vanessa's mouth went to the tip of my cock and sucked the rest out after that. Sarah leaned down as she did, getting the first pick, or more necessarily the first lick of Hayley's tits. Sarah's tongue ran over one of Hayley's tits, taking my cum with it. When Vanessa saw what she was missing out on, she went to join in. I watched Sarah and Hayley lick and suck my cum off Hayley's tits until the two of them began to make out with their tongues slathered in it.

I hopped off the bed and walked around, bending down to give Hayley one more kiss. She gleefully grabbed my head and pulled me down to kiss hard, and then released me with a grin.

"So I guess you'll be going soon?" I said as I struggled to get my cock back in my pants.

"Whenever I can break away," Hayley said as Vanessa sucked at one of her nipples.

I primped myself back to looking presentable in the mirror, smoothing out my hair, fixing my tie, and adjusting my pants. I looked like I was ready for a party again, rather than having just partied with my cock in three different women. After walking back to the bed, I grabbed the camera and took one final look at the group. Hayley now had her arm around both Sarah and Vanessa, holding them close as the three randomly kissed each other and rubbed their bodies together.