Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, Anya and I wrangled the room and got everyone to go back downstairs to the lounge. That rejoined us with the rest of the party, where things started all over again. Activities went well on past midnight, with more than a few Christmas morning jokes being made.

When I finally woke up the next morning, I was in a very compacted pile in my bed. My bed was enormous by regular standards, but it could still get cramped. Especially when I woke up to find myself, Anya, Anna Kendrick, Kat Dennings, Emilia Clarke, and Ana De Armas sleeping together.

I quietly tip-toed out of bed and set out through the house. Kiernan, Joey, Sabrina, and Chloe had gone to sleep together in one bed in another room. Maisie and Sophie had invited Camren to sleep with them. Alison and Gillian had roomed with Hannah. Brie slept with Lily. Cara slept with Ashley, etc. I didn't check every room, just those who left their doors open.

When I finally went downstairs, things were mostly quiet. I heard a couple voices chatting in the lounge, but I kept going into the kitchen. Brunch was arranged to be delivered mid-morning, but I thought I should at least get some coffee going. As I walked through the kitchen, I saw Emma Watson standing inside, leaning forward onto the counter sipping a cup of tea. She was wearing nothing but a silky pajama night-shirt, in a very Christmas-y red and white candy-cane pattern. The shirt would have covered her ass if she wasn't bent over the counter, but since she was there was a very nice tease of the bottom curves of her ass leading down to her thighs.

"Good morning," Emma said with a smirk as she turned toward me. "Is it time to open presents?"

"Yep," I said, closing in on her quickly, "Me first..."