Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stay up here all night, ladies," I called as I went back into the hallway.

The journey back through the upstairs hallway was quiet. All the bedroom doors seemed to be closed, and even the ones I walked by and quickly put my ear too didn't have any noise coming out of them. As soon as I got back to the stairs leading down into the foyer, I heard the noise of the party again, and as soon as I was coming down the stairs into the room I could see it. The foyer itself had a group of girls milling around in a half-circle, watching two girls spin around as they danced to the cheerful music. After descending a few steps, I saw that it was Emma Watson dancing with Olivia Holt. Standing by were Lucy Hale, Cara Delevingne, Ashley Benson, Elizabeth Olsen, and Lili Reinhart.

I raised the camera and took a picture of the assembled group, hopefully at the perfect moment where I captured both a smiling Emma and a smiling Olivia. When I reached the bottom of the stares, Olivia saw me on one spin, and then Emma saw me when she spun to face me. During the next twirl, Emma broke off and did several spins while making her way towards me. The flouncy skirt of the red dress she was wearing lifted up just enough for me to see red panties hugging her ass. I kept the camera gripped in one hand and caught her by the waist in the other, with Emma leaning back in a half dip as she raised her leg. The group laughed as Emma looked up at me, brushing a strand of hair from her face as she held the pose with one leg up.

"Hi there," Emma said with a smirk.

"Hello," I said myself. I held my grip on Emma tight, but extended my arm with the camera for someone to take. It was Olivia who skipped forward and took it, backing up just enough to get a picture of Emma and my pose, but not before I reached down and held Emma's thigh for it.

Emma turned and raised her eyebrows at me as I started to run my hand up her thigh, and I let her take her leg back against my baser instincts. The party was technically supposed to be the way for all the girls to actually hang out and socialize. There wasn't one master party around Christmas time in LA for them all to go to, so in a sense this was some of their last chances to see each other for the season. Because of that, I told myself this wouldn't just devolve into a massive orgy. At least not right away.

"Alright, who needs a drink and a cookie?" I said while Emma straightened the skirt of her dress. The group and I walked through the dining room and into the kitchen, where another punch bowl and several trays of sugary treats were waiting. When we got there, we also found Brie Larson and Emma Stone talking across the counter. Why was it that people always congregated in the kitchen at parties? Oh well.

The group formed up and it was something like a regular party for a bit. Punch was drank while we ate and talked, and then it was Emma Stone who got the idea to pop some champagne. A hurried setup was completed and every girl got a tall flute of champagne for a toast. Brie poured, and when she was finished, kept the bottle to drink from directly and toast with.

Of course when she did, she sloppily dripped some down her chin and tried to catch it while laughing. Emma Stone jumped in quickly, kissing and licking it up Brie's neck as everyone watched it and laughed. The laughing stopped when Emma kept kissing upward and Brie turned her head down. The two of them locked lips and kissed several times while the rest of us watched.

Emma Watson and I were behind the counter, and as we watched her hand went down to my pants, running her fingers over my cock and then gripping the outline of it. All without looking at me.

"Hooo," Brie said as she fanned herself when they finally broke their kiss. "Hot in here? It's hot in here, right?"

"Agreed," I said. "Let's all make our way back to rooms that are actually decorated for the party."

The group grabbed drinks and started to file out, while Watson and I waited and watched. Brie was the last one out the door, leaving Watson and I alone.

"You were thinking what I was thinking right?" I asked.

"I was thinking the pantry." Emma said quietly.

We both turned to face each other at the same time, urgently pulling into each other and starting to make out intensely. Emma's perfume smelled like some kind of spicy winter berry, and her lips tasted like it as well. We half pulled and half pushed each other back, and then slipped behind the slatted pantry door, finding ourselves in near darkness.

There was just enough light coming in through the tiny slits and below the door that we could see each other. I put my hands on Emma's cheeks and slid them behind her head, kissing more tenderly as I held her face against me. Emma quietly moaned through her nose, and then brought her hands to my pants, once again undoing them and pulling my cock out.

Emma clicked her high heels together and then pulled away from me, looking up at me with that serious look she always had before she started to lower herself down. She bent her knees and pointed them to the side, deftly crouching back and balancing on just her heels. She grabbed the open waist of my pants for support, and then brought her mouth to my cock. Even in the dim light of the pantry I could make out the dark red lipstick she had on, and the way it looked as she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock.

Emma began to slide her mouth low onto my cock, pulling herself in by the waist of my pants. I breathed out heavily and did my best to grip the shelf behind me. Emma stared up at me, the whites in her eyes barely illuminated, and then slid down further. When she pulled back, she came off my cock entirely, and then stared up at me while running her tongue over her parted lips. I moved my cock forward and put it back into her mouth, where Emma let me slide it in without a word. In fact, she let go of me and put both her hands behind her back. She was teasing me to push her obedience, but I just kept slowly pushing my cock forward between her lips.

When I finally pulled out, Emma looked up at me with a confused look. I sank down to the floor beside her, stretching my legs out in the small space.

"If I start using your mouth like that the whole house is going to hear..." I said as I pulled her into my lap. She stopped me, and then smirked.

Emma reached down under her dress, and quickly slid the pair of red panties she was wearing down. Elaborate lace came down her thighs and she took them off before she climbed on top of my lap, putting her knees on either side of me.

Emma grabbed my cock, and lined it up with her pussy. There were no words, and no moans of anticipation as my cock first touched her pussy. We both knew what we needed, and sometimes there was an urgency to it that didn't allow one of us to tease the other. I put my arms to her back, finding the zipper of her dress and quickly pulling it down, and then bringing my hands back up front, pulling it off her shoulders. Emma finished pulling it down her chest with one hand, exposing her tits as she slowly sank down onto my cock.

When she had lowered herself all the way down, Emma leaned forward as I moved my head into her chest. Both her hands ran through my hair as I leaned my mouth in and started to kiss across both of her tits, and that's when Emma started to moan. She caught herself immediately, and kept it quiet. She began to grind her hips back and forth, and then lifted them up and down during, riding my cock perfectly as we pulled into each other. I raised my head from her tits and the two of us locked eyes for one second, before we quickly locked our lips back together. Emma quietly moaned into my mouth a couple times, and then I had to as well.

Suddenly, Emma put her fingers up against my mouth, whispering out a 'shhhh-shh' as she raised her eyes as if to tell me to listen. My fingers dug into her hips, silently begging her not to stop, and Emma slowly continued to move her hips. Then we both heard voices on the other side of the door. A group had entered the kitchen.

"Yes! Perfect." Said a voice from inside the kitchen.

"Grab a bunch!" said another voice.

Emma and I turned to look as Sabrina Carpenter, Joey King, Chloe Moretz, and Kiernan Shipka quickly scooted through the kitchen. They quickly snatched a bunch of cookies, several tall glasses of punch each, and then disappeared as quickly as they came. Kiernan was the last one out, noting the empty champagne flutes we had left behind previously before exiting the room.

"Oh my god..." Emma whispered as she started riding my cock with more urgency. I leaned my head back into her chest and began to kiss and lick each of her nipples in turn as she raised and lowered her pussy on my cock in a random grinding motion. The fear of getting caught seemed to push Emma into overdrive, as she started going faster, and moaning a little louder as well. I felt her nipples stiffen in my mouth, and her hands tightening in my hair. She started to thrust her hips in a steady, rhythmic pattern, and I felt her heated breath quicken at the top of my head.

"I'mgonnacum..." Emma whispered out quickly. I locked my lips over one of her nipples and grabbed her ass, helping her continue to move up and down as she started to orgasm. Emma shook a little, and then slowed down. My hands pulled her down onto my cock and helped her lift back off, making sure she didn't lose the stimulation that made her cum in the first place. She moaned and shuddered and tightened her legs against my body, and then finally started to slow down.

"Ohhh..." Emma moaned as she ran a hand through her slightly-curled hair. "Whoa."

The daze passed in a moment as Emma climbed off of my lap, and then turned back around. She got on her knees, already red from pumping herself up and down on the floor, and then bent down into my lap. My cock went back into her mouth without me saying a word, and Emma started to pump herself down very low. I felt the back of her throat on the first thrust as Emma held it there a moment, and then lifted her head up just enough to put her hand on my shaft. She started to slide up and down, sucking with her mouth and jerking with her hand in a smooth motion. I put my hand down to run through her hair, and she turned her head to glance at me out the side of her eye for one second. Then she immediately slid back down. It was too hot. That was it.

I put my hand on the back of her head, signalling I was going to cum, and Emma ignored it. She continued to move the same way, sucking and jerking my cock. After three more pumps, I lost it. Cum shut up into Emma's mouth, and she quickly led it slide down her throat as she crammed my cock into her mouth each time. She didn't move the entire time, disappearing my load as quickly as it entered her mouth. After I was finished, she still continued to use her mouth, until finally I felt a ping of sensitive tickle in my cock from having just cum so hard.

Emma lifted herself up and looked at me, dress still down around her waist, hair slightly mussed up, lipstick mostly smeared off, and gave me a tiny smile out the side of her mouth.

The two of us quickly and quietly put ourselves back together, with Emma only asking for help zipping her dress back up. She was about to turn to leave when I cleared my throat, and dangled her panties off my finger. Emma saw it, and gave another tiny smirk.

"Keep 'em." she said before turning and exiting the pantry. I stuffed them into my pocket and then followed her back into the kitchen, exiting through the other door into the hallway rather than going back through the dining room.

I took the back hallway out the side door just to take a peak at the deck that hung off the back of the house. That area was empty and quiet. The pool and hot tub were lit up, and the hot tub was bubbling, but no takers. I snuck around the back just enough to see through the glass doors into the lounge. The party was still a party. There was a large group of girls hanging around the lounge, just sitting on the couch, or at a couple tables I had set up behind the couch. There was a movie playing on the screen at the front of the room, but few were paying attention to it. One thing of note was that I saw Hannah Simone and Alison Brie sitting right next to each other, turning slightly toward each other. I almost stayed where I was just in the hopes that they would kiss, but I thought it best to get back inside.

I reentered through the side door and then headed down the hallway, back into the bar area. I walked in to find a room full of girls having quite the time. Everyone had a drink, and were seated all around the room at the bar area, or one of the loveseat couches along the back wall, and in the case of a few girls in a circle, around a table in the center of the room. I went in to join them, and found myself seated between Kristen Bell and Jameela Jamil, and across from Milana Vayntrub and Anna Kendrick. Several rounds of Cards against Humanity were played, allowing us to get in some good laughs.

Then, before the beginning of another round, Jameela put her hands down on the table, and looked around at everyone.

"I propose a new rule," she said as she drew an extra card. "We put a random card in, and if that gets picked as the best card, whoever drew it gets naked. And, AND, first one to 5 points gets to give them one dare."

There was a burst of laughter from everyone within earshot, but the group quickly agreed to this potential dare. The next round went without that occurring, and then another. It was when I was given another glass of punch by Elizabeth Olsen as another round started that it did.

It was Jameela's turn, and she laid out the cards one after another. If you've ever played CAH you get the idea. The random card rarely made sense in the context it was used. The only problem was, in this case, all of the cards made for a good answer. Jameela picked one, slid it forward, and then looked around to see who would raise their hand to get the point. Noone did.

"Ahhh fuck, are you serious?!" Jameela called out before she gave a very unflattering guffaw of a laugh. She stood up from the table, "And of course this was my own idea."

Jameela laughed again as she stood there, and pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her black dress slipped down at first as her massive tits tried to push it away, but she caught it with one hand, and then adjusted herself so she could hold it against herself after freeing her arms. She gripped it at her tits, and then let it fall down to the floor, exposing her fantastically tall, lithe frame capped off by those amazing tits. She put her hands on her hips as everyone whooped and cheered for a moment, and then sat back down at the table, her tits perfectly in view over the top of it.

We played several more rounds, although I was easily distracted by the sight of Jameela tits being right next to me. Then, Milana had a turn, and when she picked the card, it was revealed to be Kristen Bell's. She raised her hands triumphantly and then turned to look at Jameela with a very knowing look on her face.

"Alright, alright," Jameela said. "Yes, you get to give me one dare."

Kristen slowly raised her glass to her mouth, and then pointed at me right before she took a sip, "I dare you to suck his cock."

Jameela's head jerk back in surprise, "That's it? That's the hardest dare you can think of?"

Kristen finished her drink and then shrugged, "No, I just want to see it."

Jameela shrugged and then looked at me. I scooted my chair back from the table, and Jameela slid down out of her's onto her knees on the floor. She very systematically opened my pants, pulled out my cock, and then whipped her hair behind her shoulders before leaning her mouth down. Jameela kissed the tip three times in quick succession, and then started to run her tongue around it in a circle. Half-hard turned to fully hard in a matter of seconds, and then Jameela wrapped her lips around my cock and started to sink her head down.

At first she was sucking the top half while both her hands stroked along the bottom half, but soon she released it so she could sink her mouth down lower. To my enjoyment, her hands went right to her tits, and she began to grab and squeeze them in a way that pushed them up and made them look even bigger. I leaned back and looked at Kristen, who sat there in her Christmas green dress looking very pleased with herself. She gave me a wink and then turned her eyes back to Jameela.

Jameela raised her head and then lifted herself up higher, grabbing her tits and wrapping them around my cock. She started tit-fucking my cock in a lovely bounce, and then turned to look at Kristen herself.

"Does this count?" Jameela asked as she kept it up.

"Yes," I said without waiting.

"Nooooo," Kristen scolded from her chair. She quickly stood up and then went to Jameela, pulling some of her black hair into a ponytail and then gripping it hard, moving Jameela's head back down to my cock. Jameela started sucking again as Kristen stood behind her.

"Well that wasn't nice," I said as I looked up at Kristen.

"I won the game," she smirked and gestured to herself, "I can do whatever I want."

"That's a good point you make. You DID win the game, so why is she having all the fun?"

I reached over and pulled Kristen next to me as I kept sitting in the chair. Jameela kept dutifully sucking my cock, but I turned and let both my hands go to Kristen. I ran my fingers up her thighs until they were under her dress, and then lifted that up higher. Her dress raised enough to reveal a pair of silky green panties hugging her hips. I leaned in and began to kiss along her hip, and then quickly slid my fingers up her thighs before hooking them on the panties, pulling them down before she could object.

Not that she ever would. Kristen just gave me a bright smile and stepped out of her panties, leaving them on the floor. Jameela gulped down my cock, and I eased her back with one hand so I could stand up. She changed her position as I moved and then pushed Kristen back onto the table. Kristen gave a tiny breath of excitement as she laid on her back on the table, right on top of the cards that were still laying there. Her legs lifted up, her pale skin sticking out from the green dress, leading down to a pair of black heels. The rest of the group watched as I bent over and put my mouth right to Kristen's pussy, and all the while Jameela kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

Kristen's pussy seemed desperate for it, as the second my tongue touched it she let out a hard sigh of relief. I started to lick her pussy up and down in a fast motion, feeling Kristen's legs shake just a little as she started to get into it. Jameela pulled her mouth off just long enough to run her tongue up and down my shaft before she went right back to sucking. I put one hand down onto the back of her head, pulling her in deeper, while I kept licking Kristen's pussy. I took one glance up and saw that the rest of the table were watching this go down from their seats. More notable, was that Anna's hands were under the table. I closed my eyes and focused on keeping my tongue against Kristen's clit.

Jameela shoved herself forward, pressing her lips all the way down against the bottom of my shaft. She pumped herself back and forth a few times and then pulled away to suck up and down in more long strokes of her mouth. Kristen began to moan loudly on the table. I was keeping her legs pushed up with my hands, pointing them up to the ceiling and effectively making her the centerpiece of the room. She tried to reach down and grab the table for support as she got louder, but all she could find were Milana's hands as she reached out and grabbed her by the wrists. I started to subconsciously thrust into Jameela's mouth as she came down, as she was doing an incredible job.