Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me out of nowhere, the way her pussy tightened around my cock as she slid up and then back down. The very next move down that split her pussy, it set me off. I started to cum straight up into her pussy as Joey slid herself up and down in a slow, writing motion as she worked her pussy in a way that would draw out her orgasm. The two of us moaned into each other's mouths, and Joey worked her pussy perfectly, keeping my cock inside her even as my cum was starting to leak out of her as she kept moving.

The two of us finally finished cumming, and Joey kept her hips right where they were, with my cock deep inside her. She leaned down again and the two of us started slowly kissing to appreciate the moment.

"Holy fuck," came a voice from behind us. Joey quickly turned her head around, like she would as if we were caught in the act at her parent's house. I leaned to the side to look past her, and saw that Dove Cameron was standing at the foot of the bed staring at us.

"Hello there," I said as I leaned back. Joey heaved a sigh of relief and then laid her head on my shoulder, still not taking my cock out of her pussy.

"Hey, so, uh," Dove started to ramble and then pointed behind herself. "There's something you need to see right now."

"Is it you dropping that dress onto the floor?" I said as I looked at her.

"No this is...another level..." Dove said, chuckling to herself. She looked like a girl who was amused she knew a secret I didn't. Joey finally rolled off me, and I saw my cock coated with her pussy and my own cum.

"Alright..." I sighed again. "But real quick, can you help me out here?"

"Well..." Dove tapped her fingers on her hips a moment, then shrugged, "Yes."

Dove climbed onto the bed in her dress, and quickly brought those dark red lips to my cock. She slid her lips down and began to suck up and down, slurping up the cum and Joey's pussy from my shaft. When she was done it was all gone, and now I just had dark red streaks from her mouth on the tip of my cock.

I went to fix my shirt and tie, and saw that at this point I had actual, stereotypical lipstick on my collar. I shrugged it off and put myself back together, getting up off the bed and starting to walk with Dove. The rest of the group quickly assembled behind me; Sabrina and Joey walking nude, Chloe walking in her lingerie, Kiernan still in her dress.

Dove led our group back through the corridor, into the foyer, and then along the way back into the other corridor lined with bedrooms. Then, much to my surprise, she turned back to look at me while gesturing towards the door to my master bedroom. The door was open, the lights were on, and there was a great deal of noise echoing out into the hallway. Dove scooted ahead and slipped inside, leaving us to follow. I walked through the door, and had to silently mouth a "whoa" upon seeing inside.

The assembly of girls inside the room was truly massive. I didn't take a head count, but it seemed like almost the entire party had crammed into my bedroom. Seated on the couch against the far wall were Maisie and Sophie, who had Camren Bicondova seated between them and were being very un-shy about their intentions. Seated in the cushioned ledge of the window-box was Hannah Simone and Alison Brie, who were already locked up in each other. Hannah's green dress was pulled down to expose her tits, where Alison had one hand on as they made out. Karen Gillan had hopped up and was now sitting on top of the dresser, next to Emilia Clarke who was sitting in the stool in front of the vanity and mirror. A large number of other girls were literally just standing in a circle around the bed, and when I started to walk through the crowd, I could see why.

Naomi Scott was seated at the edge of the bed. I saw her face first, which at the moment had a look of sheer ecstasy on it. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were closed, and she was rolling her head back in forth as she moaned quietly. She was flanked on either side by Emma Stone and Anna Kendrick, who were both currently kissing along her shoulders, but had clearly done more prior to that point. Naomi's dress was pulled down off her shoulders to expose a very nice pair of tits, and it was also hiked up around her waist. That's where I saw Kristen Stewart. She was on her knees at the foot of the bed, and had her head set squarely between Naomi's thighs to eat her pussy. Kristen was already naked.

Naomi locked eyes with me for a moment, and held her stare for a moment while Anna and Emma continued to tease her body with their kisses, adding to the effect Kristen's tongue was having on her. Kristen looked up and saw Naomi staring, and then quickly turned to look back. She saw me standing there, flashed a cheeky smile on her face, and then went right back to eating Naomi's pussy with renewed vigor. Naomi moaned loud as Kristen's tongue went back to work. Emma leaned down further as well, pushing out her tongue and lightly licking one of Naomi's nipples.

I took one more glance around the room. The party as it was seemed to have officially ended. Sophie and Maisie now had Camren's pussy exposed as they sat on the couch, with Sophie's fingers in it and Maisie's fingers teasing her clit. Alison had pushed Hannah back just enough so she could lean down and start to lick her pussy, and in addition Alison had Gillian Jacobs pushing up her dress and groping her ass. Emilia Clarke had spun around to admire herself in the mirror as Natalie Dormer massaged her shoulders, and Emilia's dress was now taken down off her shoulders to expose her tits. Karen Gillan was starting to play with her pussy as she sat on top of the dresser. Then I turned my gaze to the right, drawn there by shapes emerging from the bathroom.

Brie Larson stepped back into the bedroom first. She was wearing nothing but a bathrobe that was hanging open, exposing her cleavage down the center of her chest, her abs, and her bare pussy. To my surprise, she was carrying the camera with her. She stepped farther into the room towards me, and then behind her into the doorway came Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson. They were both naked, and both of them were dripping wet, literally. They must have been playing in the bath or the shower. Cara's hair was wet as well, and slicked back. She was also carrying a strap-on in her hand.

Brie hurried over to me with a wide smile, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a very tipsy kiss. I ran my arms under her robe and hugged her back, pulling that perfect fit body against me and groping her ass.

"I've been looking for you," Brie said. She kept one arm around me and reached the other down into the pocket of her robe. I watched as she pulled a fat stack of polaroid pictures out of her pocket and then handed them to me. "I've been taking lots of pictures. Documenting the party, you know?"

The pictures started right from the time that the group had left the kitchen, when Emma and I had snuck off to fuck in the pantry. Brie must have had the camera, because the next shot was of just a group of asses all walking: Natalie, Lucy, Cara, Ashley, Lizzy, Lili, and Emma Stone's. After that there were a few random shots from inside the bar area. Natalie Alyn Lind posing with Emma Dumont. Lucy Hale blowing a kiss to the camera. Brie and Emma Stone taking a shot together with their arms entwined, then another shot of them sharing a very intense kiss.

The pictures started to get more intense after that. Cara pulling down Ashley's dress in order to show her tits. Lili Reinhardt standing between Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch, who both had their dresses hiked up to expose their asses (Camila's in a black string-thong, Madelaine's in a red-lace thong). The next shot was a very happy Kat Dennings. She was one of the few that did not wear a dress to the party, opting instead for a black pencil skirt, and a very tight sweater. Naturally the actual picture was of her pulling the sweater up to her chin to show off her enormous tits.

After that, Brie seemed to have handed the camera over. I was glad for that, because the next pictures that followed were a sequence of events. One that I really wished allowed us to videotape things in the Lodge. Brie was sitting down in one of the armchairs in the bar area. The chair was turned so it would face the center of the room. Standing in front of her was Ana De Armas, who in the first picture had her hands up around her neck, and her legs slightly parted. When I flipped to the next picture and saw that her hands had moved down her chest and she was bent forward slightly, I realized that she was giving Brie a lapdance in front of everyone.

Ana got closer to Brie, as the next pic had her with both hands on the armrests of the chair, bending forward to tease Brie with her tits. The next was her turned around, shaking her ass back and forth for her. Then her bending back, sitting on Brie's lap and grinding back against her. I flipped to the next picture and saw Brie unzipping Ana's dress. The next picture it was off, and Ana had one knee up on the chair Brie was sitting in.

"You missed quite a show," came a voice from behind me. I turned as Ana De Armas herself walked around me and then stood in front of me. "I was hoping I could do it for you, but Brie was also appreciative of it."

Brie smirked next to me as she kept an arm wrapped around me, "Oh I was."

"I'm very sorry I missed that," I said to Ana. She had her dress on again, but even with it on her body looked amazing.

"Me too," Ana said. "Since you missed it, can I do it again? Only this time I'll get right to the ending?"

"Oh please do," I said, already about to pop just from looking at Ana's 'fuck me' eyes and hearing that voice tease.

"It looked a little different since I was doing it to Brie but..." Ana looked at Brie, who reached over and unzipped the dress without a word. Ana brought both her hands to her hips and then began to slide her dress down inch by inch with tiny tugs. Soon, it was down far enough that she gave one final pull and then whoosh, the dress fell off her the rest of the way and into a pile at her pink high heels.

Ana stood in front of me for a moment with her hands down at her sides, just letting me enjoy the sight of her nude body. Then, both hands went to my stomach, touching it and flattening her palms against me as she leaned in. Ana's lips pressed against mine slowly, passionately, which was a sharp contrast to all the moaning I was starting to hear take place around me. Ana kissed several times, letting her tongue slide into my mouth. She swirled it around my own a few times, and I felt her hands go to my belt. Ana was quickly proving herself to be the queen of the tease, and she did it again now. She undid my belt, and then pulled it completely free of my pants, as if to say I wouldn't be needing it anymore.

Ana held my belt out, where it was quickly snatched by Brie, and then Ana looked down at the waistband of my pants. She made a show of watching herself undo them, and then looked up at me while she unzipped them. She took a moment to run her hands back up, up my stomach to my chest, and then she pressed her naked body against me again, wrapping her arms around my head for one more kiss. One kiss lead to several more, and then she immediately transitioned from the kiss to sliding down to her knees, dragging her hands back down my chest as she did.

Ana's focus went back to my pants, hooking them with her fingers and then pulling them down just far enough to pull my cock out. It flipped out in a sudden way that had Ana flash a spark of excitement in her eyes. She put both hands on my thighs, leveled herself so her pink lips were right in front of my cock, and then began to slide her mouth onto my cock, tongue first. I watched as Ana skillfully slid her mouth down. She lead with her tongue, then locked her lips around the shaft, backed off a little bit, and then went down farther. She stayed all the way down my cock for a moment, staring up at me with those deceptively innocent eyes, and then began to bob herself back and forth.

I tilted my head back, moaning just from the start of Ana really getting into it. My hand absent-mindedly found Brie again next to me, and slid its way back inside her robe. She watched Ana working my cock, and then pulled herself against me from the side, tilting my head towards her and planting her lips on mine. I let my hand grope down her toned ass under the robe, and Brie responded by shrugging it off her body entirely. It hit the floor and Brie turned to press her tits back against me from the side as we kissed harder. Then she began to step behind me.

Brie wrapped her hands around me from behind as Ana continued to suck my cock. I looked down, seeing Ana's mouth sliding back and forth on my shaft, but then I began to see Brie's hands go for my tie. She firmly pulled at the knot from behind, pulling it loose, and then untied it entirely. One of her hands slowly pulled it through my collar, lifting one side up before it pulled free entirely. Brie held it out, and out of nowhere it was snatched by Lucy Hale. Brie continued by starting to unbutton my shirt, finally undoing my collar and releasing the tension I hadn't even noticed was building in my neck. Her hands rubbed over my neck as she pulled my collar open, and then went back down to undo more buttons.

At that point, Ana reached up to help, unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom and moving up to meet Brie's hands at my ribs. The two of them undid the final buttons on my shirt and let it fall open, which is when Ana began to caress her hands along my abs as she continued sucking my cock. Brie grabbed my shirt on either side and pulled it back off my shoulders before tossing it aside. Together, Ana and Brie grabbed my pants and pulled them down entirely. Ana took a very short break to allow me to kick my pants aside, and then locked her mouth back on my cock with even more excitement in her eyes.

As I watched Ana continue to suck, I felt Brie press herself against me from behind. Her perfect tits pressed against my back, led by her nipples which were very firm. She stood on her toes and planted her head on my shoulder, watching Ana suck my cock like a true pro. I glanced up, watching the room devolve even further. Naomi was now laying flat on her back on the bed, with Emma and Anna leaning down to kiss and lick her tits. Naomi's legs were lifted in the air, being held up by Kristen, who was eating her pussy even harder than before. Naomi's moans were almost musical.

In another corner of the room, Emma Dumont had her leg raised up onto Natalie Alyn Lind's shoulder, effectively pinning Natalie against the wall. Emma's dress had a loose enough skirt to allow it, but one thing she didn't have was panties to prevent Natalie from playing with her pussy. Milana Vayntrub had made her way over to Karen Gillan on the dresser, and was lending a finger to her pussy. Camren Bicondova was now laying back against Sophie, with one leg up on the back of the couch as Maisie ate her pussy and Sophie played with her nipples. Cara Delevingne had put her strapon back on, and was now angling it into the pussy of a bent over Lily James. Emilia Clarke still sat at the vanity mirror, only now she had Natalie Dormer on the floor eating her pussy. Alison was eating the pussy of a very into it Hannah Simone, while Gillian Jacobs was bent down from the other direction to get her mouth between Alison's thighs to lick her pussy.

I stared around the room and then watched as Lucy Hale stared back at me while playing with my tie. Suddenly Anya appeared beside her, sparkling in her winter dress as she had all evening. She took the tie from Lucy, and then draped it over her shoulder a moment. Lucy gave her a tiny, red-lipped smirk back as Anya went behind her and began to unzip her dress. Lucy stood still as Anya slowly eased it off her body, leaving Lucy in nothing but a pair of red heels that had an extra red ribbon tied around her ankle. Then, Anya took the tie and wrapped it around one of Lucy's wrists. She pulled Lucy's arms behind her back and then tied both wrists together, leaving her to stand there for a moment as Lucy flashed that pouty but aroused look she got on her face.

Anya brought her hands to Lucy's shoulders, slowly tickling her fingernails over Lucy's skin while giving me a tiny smirk. Lucy looked at me as well, but then Anya turned her and began walking her the other way. Tease. I couldn't be too upset about it however, since Ana was still very much using her mouth on my cock in a way that was something special. I looked down at her again, and Ana's eyes stared up at me in a way that was almost sad, like a puppy that was upset I wasn't paying attention to her. As soon as she realized I was, she closed her eyes and began to suck my cock faster, with more intensity behind each move.

That only lasted about another 30 seconds. Ana was doing too good of a job, too fast. And although I wanted to pull out and cum all over her face in the moment, I needed to do other things much more urgently. I reached down and pulled Ana up by her wrists, and she quickly stood up. As soon as she did, her lips went right back onto mine. In the middle of the kiss, she surprised me by grabbing my shoulders and then pulling herself up onto me. I wrapped my arms around her back and lifted her up, feeling her ankles cross as her feet lift the ground. She giggled with glee as I spun us around, and then Ana went back to the ground. Only this time she started to push me backwards.

I followed her guidance as Ana put one hand on my chest, and realized she was backing me towards the bed. I sat down at the edge of the bed and looked to my right, getting a perfect view of Kristen's tongue on Naomi's pussy. Ana stood in front of the bed looking at me, and then lifted her legs one at a time to pull her high heels off. Once they were off, Ana climbed onto the bed one knee at a time, and then on top of me. My hands instantly went to her hips, guiding her into me, but Ana went one stop further. Instead of just mounting me, she wrapped her legs around me, and then sat in my lap. One hand grabbed the back of my neck while the other went to my cock, which Ana shoved into her pussy as she pulled herself in so close that it felt like every square inch of her body was pressed against me. Her legs wrapped around me as she started to grind herself on my cock, and her arms went around my shoulders, leading to her leaning into me for another kiss.

I sat there and held Ana by her hips to feel her pull herself into me. Right off the bat Ana's movements started to drive me crazy. She slid herself down in a way that used my entire cock, and did so in a way that tightened her pussy around my cock as she came down every time. The only problem was, she had herself locked on top of me so thoroughly, that really all I could do was sit there and let her do all the work. That was very difficult to do when everything Ana did made me want to fuck her pussy as hard as possible.

Ana slid herself back and forth on my cock, pitching it up and down as she moved her hips in more than just a straight line. Already I could feel how wet her pussy was, and just from her movements it was getting the area around the base of my cock wet as well. Ana was very prone to having her pussy be wet to the point of dripping when she really started to get going. Had the room been quieter, I likely would've heard the gentle wet smacking sounds of her pussy coming down on my cock. But I couldn't. Ana held her face right against mine, pressing her lips against me to kiss and occasionally stopping just to moan while her eyes stared deeply into mine.

I moaned harder as Ana did, and she leaned back. She did it so gracefully I barely noticed, but she grabbed my wrists with both hands and then tipped herself backwards. One would almost think she was about to fall off the bed until I caught her, and she kept grinding my cock even while the top of her body hung off the edge of the bed. It was an amazing sight, staring down at her tits and watching her dark hair fall back while her hips worked my cock in a circle.