Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Kristen started to get even louder, moaning and yelling out in a way that made it sound like she was about to start crying. Her breath was short, and her moans were long and loud and joyous. It was when I felt her thighs twitch in my hands that I knew she was close. I kept my tongue on her clit and worked it the same way, and soon Kristen started to cum, writing around on top of the table, ruining piles of cards underneath her.

Kristen's moans doubled with Jameela's movement of her mouth made it difficult to last any longer. I started to thrust harder into Jameela's mouth, which she met head on and basically allowed my cock to shove down her throat. A few more moves and I was done. As I started to cum, Jameela took her mouth off my cock and put her tongue out, quickly licking in a circle as I started to shoot cum out onto her face. Her tongue caught most of it, swirling it in a circle and forcing it down either onto her chin, or straight down onto those massive tits of her's.

When I was done, I stood up straight again, and looked left to right. Kristen was laying on the table, panting, with one hand on her forehead as she tried to regain her composure. Jameela was still on her knees. Her tongue was stuck out, and she was aiming it in such a way that the last of my cum would drip down onto her tits.

"Good game," I said.

I hung out in that room a bit longer. Most of the girls behaved themselves, even after enjoying the show with Jameela and Kristen, but there were some things that couldn't be helped. Mainly, how Milana felt it was unfair that Jameela got to get her tits out and she didn't. Anna remedied that for her, and that led to the two of them making out on the couch with Anna having a go at Milana's tits. The whole thing ended with the two of them having a round of mutual masturbation under their dresses on the couch. I was giving serious consideration to joining them, seeing if I could maybe get one or both of them to suck my cock while they played. But it was at that moment that Kiernan Shipka appeared in the bar area, quickly looking around and then locking her eyes on me. She skipped over, making the silver shine of her dress pop as she did.

"Hi!" she said with a cute grin. She leaned down next to me and kissed me on the cheek, completely ignoring how Anna and Milana had their fingers inside each other right next to me.

"I was hoping I could talk to you real quick?" Kiernan said, doing her best to look cute so I would grant her request.

I nodded just a little, and Kiernan quickly took that to mean she could reach down and start to pull me off the couch. I didn't argue because for one thing, she was hard to say no to, and for another, if I stayed where I was any longer my cock was coming out and I was fucking the entire room. "The party is for the girls" I kept telling myself, so they could have fun with each other for the end of the year. The party wasn't for me to just fuck the entire roster in one night. Although the look of disappointment I got from Anna as I left the room started to convince me that I was wrong in that regard. Kiernan pulled me all the way into the hallway before I said anything.

"And where exactly are we going?"

"I just want to talk to you in private real quick," Kiernan said as she pulled me behind her.

"And why do you get to pull me away from everyone else for this private conversation?" I teased as I kept walking.

Kiernan turned and started walking backwards as she gave me a suggestive grin, "Because 1. I think you'll like what I want to talk to you about. And 2. After we're done talking, I'll show you where Joey, Sabrina, and Chloe went."

"I see how it is," I said as I let her keep leading me. We went in front of the staircase in the foyer, and then continued. Kiernan led me to the same place Anya did, into the study.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, Kiernan pressed herself against me and pulled my face down to her own. I bent forward and accepted the hard, needy kisses she started planting on my lips. Her tongue went in my mouth, and her arms started groping down my chest and actually reached around to grab my ass. I answered by reaching down and picking her up. Kiernan let out one squeak with her lips still pressed against mine, and wrapped her legs around my waist as I hoisted her up as if she weighed nothing. I walked the two of us forward, closer to the fireplace, and spotted the old Victorian-style chaise couch out the corner of my eye. Anya called it her fainting couch, but mainly it was a good place to stretch out and read.

I bent forward and set Kiernan down on the couch, where she hit the soft cushion with a tiny yelp. When she realized she was down, Kiernan released me from her legs, and then looked up at me with a very devilish grin on her face. She stayed laid back and even kept her legs pointed up, but then grabbed my waistband with both hands and frantically started to undo my pants.

"I thought you wanted to talk," I said as Kiernan pulled my belt open.

"I do," Kiernan nodded as she unzipped my pants and reached in to pull my cock out. "Did you want me to talk while you fuck me?"

Kiernan's hand was already on my cock, and the way she was laying back with her legs up had me seeing right underneath the short silvery dress she was wearing. She had no panties on, and her perfectly smooth pussy was right there.

"No," I said quickly. I kneeled down on the chaise, putting both knees on it and grabbing the back of it with one hand. It allowed me to nicely hover above Kiernan and then lower myself down. My free hand grabbed my cock and pushed it right to her pussy. Even with only the brief makeout we had, Kiernan's pussy was completely soaked inside and out. I could only imagine how long she'd been waiting to "talk" to me.

I eased my cock into Kiernan's pussy, watching her eyes go wide the way they always did. This time it was accompanied by her face completely shifting into a very wide smile. I was a little higher than usual because of how we were situated on the chaise, so Kiernan had to grab my tie and pull me down to kiss me. She did, accentuating the motion by wrapping the tie around her hand. I felt her legs lock around my hips while she kept me pulled down into the kiss, and I started to thrust very hard, very fast. Blame the lack of foreplay on her part for that.

Not that Kiernan was upset. As soon as I started thrusting I felt exactly how soaked she was. My cock was made slick on the first thrust, and each one after that shoved it right through Kiernan's considerable tightness. I felt her moan into my mouth, and her ankles cross behind my back, wanting it harder. I obliged, beginning to angle my thrusts in a way that made them shorter, but even faster.

"Right there, right there," Kiernan moaned into my mouth as she broke the kiss. "Do it! Use my pussy! Fuck me however you want...it's yours..."

I'd never heard Kiernan talk like that before. She was always something of an obedient little sex kitten, wanting to be fucked and wanting to please, but usually she stayed quiet except for her moans. Mostly her interactions with Emma were when she was most vocal, and it was to discuss with Emma what she should do, as the two had a strong mentor/protege relationship. Now, hearing her aggressively telling me to wreck her pussy made me see her in a whole new light. I kept railing my cock into her pussy from that angle, but as she continued to egg me on I shifted downward, grabbing her thighs and pushing them back. Kiernan leg's were spread farther apart, and I leaned back to thrust directly into her. The angle allowed her to watch my cock force its way into her pussy with every thrust, and then her head fell back as she moaned harder.

"Fuck me, ohhhh, fuck me..." she panted as her white glittery fingernails dug into the back of her thighs. "Take my pussy and then cum all over my face. Use my mouth if you-OH..."

Kiernan's head shifted back as her back arched up. Her feet kicked a little as I kept thrusting in, and then she lifted her head just enough to lock her eyes on me. The orgasm hit her like a wave, pushing through her body and making her twitch into the chaise with each one of my thrusts. She reached up with one hand and braced herself against the back of it, and rode the orgasm as I pounded her pussy harder.

Kiernan finished her orgasm and then looked up at me, biting her lip almost too hard but still giving me a look that said she wanted more. I pulled out of her pussy and started moving my hips forward, which Kiernan anticipated. She sat up and opened her mouth, allowing me to slide my cock into it and start thrusting. Her pink, glittering lips wrapped around my cock as I pushed it in, and she looked up at me while I started to fuck her mouth hard and fast. It was over within 20 seconds.

I pulled out of Kiernan's mouth at the last possible second, and blasted a thick rope directly onto her sparkly lips. Kiernan reflexively gripped my cock and jerked the rest out herself, putting the entirety of my load right on her face. She pursed her lips but kept them tight together, not even letting any go in her mouth. By the time I was done Kiernan had several ropes laid across her face, and several smaller spots on her lips and her cheeks, all the way up to her forehead which had some running down her crinkled nose as she grinned.

When I had finished I sat down on the chaise beside her, but Kiernan quickly swung one leg over my lap and climbed on top of me again. She kept herself lifted just high enough to not touch her pussy to my cock, but she was threatening to lower herself down and shove it back in.

"K, so yes, I wanted to talk," Kiernan said, running her finger under her chin to keep some cum from dripping off. Other than that she let it sit on her face.

"Alright," I lazily stroked her legs.

"I want to come up here by myself next time," Kiernan said.

"Really?" Kiernan's interactions up to this point had been either in group settings like tonight, or coming up here along with Emma Roberts. Perhaps her sudden influx of dirty-talking was another form of her asserting independence.

"Yeah," she nodded. "There's...a lot of stuff I want to do. And I don't want to have to share you while doing it. Or have anyone else around to see it."

My face turned into a grin of genuine amusement, mixed with being impressed. I nodded.

"Alright, yeah," I shrugged and lightly clapped my hands on her thighs. "Let's do it. Is it going to consist of more stuff like what I just heard?"

"Very likely," Kiernan said with a grin as she slid off me. "Now, do you want me to take you to where Sabrina and Joey went with Chloe?"

"I do, I really do." At this point I was starting to have a change of heart. As the night went on, the girls were going to start to get antsy. Even if I was trying to avoid starting a massive orgy before, things were likely to get to that point one way or another. The question was, how? Maybe Joey King and Sabrina Carpenter would be the ones kicking it off.

Kiernan and I exited the study and started up the stairs for the bedrooms. Along the way, we passed Dove Cameron as she was coming down the stairs. She looked particularly good in a lacey white dress with deep red lips, but I could only wink at her as Kiernan and I passed. She looked up, saw Kiernan's face still covered with my cum, and then stood there, with her eyes wide. Kiernan and I continued.

We went upstairs and then around to the side hallway, where the last wing of guestrooms are, farthest from my own room. Kiernan took me to the last room in the hallway, which is also one of the smallest. After gesturing to the door, Kiernan put her knuckles against it, then knocked 3 times quickly, then twice, and then 3 times again. Silence for a moment, and then the door lock clicked, and the door swung open to reveal Chloe Moretz, wearing black panties and a black bra.

"Uh oh," Chloe said with a tiny smirk. "Now we're in trouble."

"Indeed," I said as I stepped in. "How dare you sneak off from the party to..."

I stepped into the room and saw what was happening. Sabrina Carpenter was laid back on the bed, her legs spread open wide. She was already naked, her dress thrown carelessly into a pile on the floor. There was another right next to it, and I was guessing it belonged to the other girl on the bed. Joey King was laying on her stomach, her head planted squarely between Sabrina's legs, eating her pussy. From the noises Sabrina was already making, and the look on her face, Joey was doing a very good job.

"Holy fuck," Chloe said beside me as she noticed Kiernan's face. Kiernan said nothing, she just grabbed Chloe by the waist and pounced on her, planting her lips on Chloe's. Chloe let out a surprised "mmph" but then immediately started kissing back. Kiernan used her tongue to bring some of the cum on her face to their mouths, and Chloe quickly got in on it as well. She kissed and licked the bits that Kiernan couldn't reach herself and brought them into her mouth, allowing the two of them to share them between their tongues.

I meanwhile made my way to the bed, where Sabrina saw my coming and flashed a big grin along with her next moan. Joey's eyes flashed up, but her tongue was using up most of her attention as she kept working on Sabrina's pussy.

"Don't stop," Sabrina moaned down to Joey. She looked up at me during, and then ran her tongue over her thick, pouty lips, which were currently coated in a bright cherry red. Sabrina watched as I pulled my cock out and then got on my knees next to her, and when I got close enough she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I moved in close enough, and Sabrina locked her fat lips around my cock.

Sabrina stretched herself out further to allow herself to start working her head back and forth on my cock. She pushed herself back a little with her feet, but Joey just scooted forward to keep her mouth in place. I looked down at Sabrina as she started to really work it, and those eyes stared up at me the way she always did. Sabrina always had a twinkle in her eye that sold just how sexy she was, but it doubled or tripled when she had my cock in her mouth. She slurped down my cock, pumping her own saliva back and forth as she kept her lips tight. If she were to release her lips now the amount of spit that'd run out of her mouth would be massive, but she always used it to keep my cock super slick.

After a couple minutes, Sabrina twisted herself and lowered me down onto the bed. I laid back, and Sabrina and Joey adjusted themselves again. Sabrina turned herself sideways and put her head in my lap so she could keep sucking, and Joey turned sideways as well, lifting one of Sabrina's legs and putting her head between her thighs. Both Sabrina and Joey's mouths worked all the faster with their new angle. I laid back and enjoyed both Sabrina's mouth and the sight of Joey eating her pussy. Then I looked across the room again and saw that Kiernan was now sitting back in a chair, and had gotten Chloe down onto her knees to eat her pussy.

Sabrina swished her hair out of her face so I could see her profile as she slid herself down over my mouth. Her thick lips made the sight all the more appealing, but the cherry on top was that I could see Joey's tongue flicking against Sabrina's clit the entire time. Sabrina's moans were tiny as she kept my cock in her mouth, but they were definitely getting faster. Joey even turned her eyes up at me a few times during. I let my hand move down to Sabrina's hair, and slid my fingers through it, starting to guide her up and down for a few pumps just the way I liked it. But then, as I was doing it, Sabrina started to get louder.

I tightened my fingers in her hair and pulled her up off of my cock. Her eyes were rolling up into her head as I did, and her lips were wide open in a long-held moan. The leg she had on top of Joey was now lifted up, giving Joey's head plenty of room to move, which was very helpful as Joey had locked her mouth on Sabrina's pussy and was licking back and forth across her clit furiously. Sabrina held herself up at both her head and her leg, and then she cried out much louder than before. Her lips pressed against my cock like she was going to try sucking again, but all she could end up doing as she started to cum was press her pretty lips up against the shining shaft of my cock that she had coated with her own mouth. She moaned out again and again as she came, almost using my cock as a microphone.

When Sabrina's orgasm had finished, she rolled onto her back and attempted to catch her breath with both hands up on her head. Joey stayed where she was for about 5 seconds, then she got an eye of my cock all slippery from Sabrina's mouth, and started crawling forward. I beckoned her to keep coming toward me, and she quickly moved into place on top of me. Joey planted her knees on either side of me and straightened herself out on top of me. My hands immediately went to that stomach of her's, tracing along the outline of her abs with my fingers. Joey bit her lip in delight, but she was also reaching down and grabbing my cock during. She set it against her pussy and then started to lower herself down, and the combination of how wet she was and how spitty Sabrina had left my cock made it so Joey could drop right down onto it. The entire thing shoved into her as she relaxed her body down on top of me.

Joey balled her brown hair on top of her head as she started to flex her thighs and her core. She lifted herself up and then dropped back down onto my cock, and then started doing it again and again. She would drop herself down onto it using most of her body weight, and then lift herself off again, basically jerking my cock with her pussy as she pulled off it. Joey had a very focused look on her face as she rode my cock, keeping her eyes locked on me, pouting her lips, and running her hands down her face and then down her body. She put her hands on her hips and then swung her hips around in a circle, taking my cock with her like she was spinning a hula hoop.

I finally beckoned her down closer to me, and Joey bent down so her chest was on top of me. Her movements turned more into riding my cock with swings of her ass, and I put my hands on her hips to encourage that. I even took it one further, thrusting up into her pussy as she came down and making her pussy take twice the force on each thrust. Joey's head turned up as she moaned out past my face, until I leaned my head up and started to kiss her neck. She turned her mouth down to meet mine and we started to kiss as we fucked each other, until I gripped her hips harder and then spun us around.

Joey moaned out as my cock stayed inside her and we rolled over on the bed. I got on top of her and started thrusting harder than before. Joey pushed her hips down to meet my cock on each thrust, continuing to take it hard even when she was on the bottom. Her hands now free, she reached up and grabbed my face, pulling her down into another kiss. These turned sloppy, as Joey ran her tongue in a circle around my own as she moaned out. She planted a final kiss onto my lips and then leaned her head back again.

"Can I ride you more? Please? Please?" she said while trying to hold back her moans. The pleading in her eyes was enough for me to oblige, and I spun us around again.

Joey got back on top of me, our lips staying locked while she slammed her hips up and down to fuck me. She started moaning louder, and then over that I heard a loud smack. Sabrina had slapped Joey on the ass as she rode my cock. Joey moaned out again, and then again when Sabrina did it a second time. Joey tensed up in her position, her face wincing a bit as a sharp pressure built up in her pussy. Then her expression melted into one of sheer bliss. She moaned quieter than before, but began to slide her pussy up and down in a way that was different than before. She arched her back and pushed her ass back, so my cock slide into her at a different angle, rubbing against one specific inner wall. Then I felt her pussy clench against my cock as she slid down again.