Hike in the Woods

Story Info
Billy gets out for a hike.
1.5k words
3.91
16k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

After being quite a wild one in my 20's, I met my wife Crystal at 31 years old. We married within two months and spent ten wonderful years together. She had a hold on me like no one ever had. I left my crew of friends behind and moved across the country to live a quiet life with her.

Before her I was known as "Chomper" among the boys. They called me that because of my love for eating women's pussies and asses. And between the lot of us we always had slutty women around running trains on them while doing coke and partying. I would get my face in those bushes and asses even after they'd been well fucked.

After marrying Crystal, I did a 180-degree turn. I was a one-woman man. Don't get me wrong, I still loved eating that pussy and ass, but it was only hers I took part in now. Crystal had quite a nice sex drive as well, so our marriage wasn't without its spice. I also quit the drugs and we became a normal couple.

Unfortunately, 6 months ago my world was shattered when Crystal was killed in a car accident. I lost all desire to take part in society. I sold my home, property, and business to buy some acreage and a cabin in Idaho.

I'm Billy by the way. Formally William Jenson, but for as long as I remember everyone has called me Billy. These last six months I've been living off the land and keeping to myself.

One morning I got up and decided to take a hike in the woods. Figured I might shoot some food for the next few months, so I grabbed my pack and a rifle and headed out.

Somewhere about 3 miles into the woods I heard someone breathing heavy. Sounded almost like whimpering but not distressing. I followed the sound and after coming over I hill I came across a young naked woman bent over and cuffed between two trees.

As I neared the nude beauty, I saw that her wrists were cuffed. The chains were about 5' long off each wrist and had cuffs locked around trees to either side. Her ankles were cuffed and secured to stakes which kept her legs a little wider than shoulder width. She looked over her shoulder as I approached showing me that she also had a ball gag stuffed in her mouth.

I scanned the area looking for anyone or any type of danger. Maybe this is a trap. Is some sick fucker gonna pop out and shoot me or something? Seeing no appearance of peril, I moved closer.

The woman was whimpering and drooling from her gag but wasn't fighting her restraints at all. She looked back at me but didn't really show any type of anxiety or fear.

I set my rifle and pack down and walked up right next to her. She seemed to be around 30 years old, had dirty blonde hair which hung down in her bent over state, and white but not pale skin. Her full titties hung down below her and her full ass was blemish free. My dick was twitching in my pants.

I gently put my hand under her chin and turned her head up so she could look at me again and asked her, "Are you okay?"

She didn't respond with even so much as a head shake but instead pulled her head away and looked down toward the ground.

Without seeing any distress signals, and not having been inside any pussy in over six months, I let my hands begin to explore her body. I gave her big udders a rough squeeze and watched them sway when I let go. I groped her juicy ass and have each cheek a few smacks. Her ass was reddened as if it had been slapped recently. Then I got behind her and examined her asshole and pussy.

Her balloon knot was tight and wonderfully pink. Her pussy was puffed up like it was freshly fucked. I don't have to tell you what ol Chomper did next. I knelt behind the sexy prisoner and began running my tongue from her back door down to her swollen pussy. My new friend wriggled and shook her ass as I had my first sex meal other than Crystal in quite a while.

While I licked, sucked, and tongue fucked her asshole and pussy I pulled my cock out to free it from the confines of my pants. My hands went from holding her ass cheeks apart, to stroking my meat, to pawing at her big fucking titties. I munched on this young bitches' lower regions for more than 20 minutes.

Finally, I was ready to feel my dick inside a warm pussy again. I stood up and dropped my pants to the ground. Her pussy was plenty wet with my saliva. I placed the head of my cock between her lips and let it sit there. To my surprise the lass pushed back towards me to force herself onto my cock. Getting tied to a tree and fucked by random hikers must be her kink.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back further and buried my 7" cock to the hilt. Her pussy felt pretty goopy inside so I figured someone must have cum inside her not that long ago. Ol Billy was thinking about doing the same thing!

I pumped her used cunt for a few minutes before my dick was spewing hot jizz all up inside her. I let it sit inside her to ensure as much of my ejaculate got into her as possible. When I was done, I put my pants on and sat down on a log in front of her.

"Do you want me to let you out? Do you have a key?" I asked her.

She turned her head down and showed me that her ball gag had a lock on it. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to remove it to talk with her.

"Shake your head yes if you want me to help you." I told her although it crossed my mind that I had technically just had unconsensual sex with her and getting her free might get me in trouble.

She looked at me without a nod.

"So, this must be a kink of yours. Your husband or boyfriend lock you up out here?" I asked knowing she can't talk but hoping for some type of communication. "This is my property you know?" I added.

She just leaned her head to the side and looked directly at me. After several seconds she let her head fall back down in line with her back.

I sat with her making small talk and sipping on some water for about 30 minutes. I tried to give her a drink of water, but the ball gag made it nearly impossible.

"Seeing as I might not get this opportunity again anytime soon..." I stated as I got up and moved behind her and began to tongue her ass and pussy again. My own cum had leaked out a little and dried up and the hair that was around her slit. Chomper didn't care!

After another 15 to 20 minutes of feasting on her delectable nether regions, my cock was hard again.

I stood up and dropped my pants once more. I stepped around and said to her, "Hope you like it in the ass baby. That little pucker is too sexy not to fuck!"

She looked up at me with a worried look in her eyes, but I had already decided I was taking that hole.

The saliva I had left around her asshole was enough to get my prick started inside her tight sphincter. I did wiggle around and push in slowly, so I didn't tear her wide open. Frankly, I was shocked that a slut like this didn't have a loose worn-out asshole anyway.

"Billy likes that tight ass baby!" I said as I pumped her and slapped her cheeks. "I'm so fucking deep inside you!"

My nameless friend didn't seem overly enthusiastic about the ass fucking she was getting but she took it like a trooper. No moans of pleasure but no shrieks of pain either.

"Billy's gonna fill that ass with cum baby!" I told her. I'm quite the talker during sex. "I'm cumming in your asshole slut!"

When my balls had emptied for the second time that day, I pulled my dick out of her ass. Some cum dribbled out and ran down to her pussy. A few drips fell to the ground while I got dressed again.

"I'm wondering if I should take you home baby." I thought out loud. "I mean this is my property and technically anything on it belongs to me."

My slutty fuck doll once again looked over her shoulder for a second then returned to her set position. No emotion at all.

I decided to leave the whore locked up where I found her and figured I come back later that night and if she was still there, I would claim her for my own.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers