All Comments on 'Hiking Partner Swap Ch. 01'

by AnonymousRobin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The old positive spin, eh?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I’m sure a lot of readers won’t like this story, but I did. Two couples, a bit sexually mismatched, and they manage to make things work without rancor or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course everything stayed the same... Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Twin Towers seemed pretty solid also, so your marriage is still in jeopardy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The warmup for the inevitable divorce, after one or both of them can't put the genie back in the bottle. Sad.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Awesome Swapping Story

Very erotic and well-written. No turn-downs, humiliations, or disrespects. Just nice, heterosexual, and consensual adult fun on a temporary basis. The kind of fun any couple would enjoy for sexual variety if they are open minded. No love, recriminations or wrong expectations. A really awesome swapping story. Thanks for the story, the effort and the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still wonder what Val and Mike did...

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Well told. Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very well thought out and executed story. Did you catch that all you morons? I said STORY. And what does that mean? I means it will NOT end in divorce like you idiots suggest. It means it ends exactly how the author intended it to end. And quite well I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Your story is completely believable. I sent the link to my husband who is at the gym, and he will soon be home to find me naked in our bed. We both have a craving for some"strange," and it would be wonderful to have it happen as you described. 5*s.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Really?

You left so much out. TO the point that you have no idea what I even mean.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68over 2 years ago

Seems like Brad took her dress off twice, might want to edit that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, sure, why not? Might as well bring in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, and in between fucking have them win millions of dollars at Roulette. I mean, its possible, right? About as interesting as a story about people who chain smoke and never get sick, much less lung cancer.

Find your worse enemy, and convince them to try this with their marriage.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL. got to love the comments, especially those that are outraged because somebody else had a different opinion of this story. Personally, swapping= willing cuckoldry= garbage=one star. That's my opinion. Tough shit if you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since this was told entirely from from the point of view from Mike's wife (did we actually know her name?) And given that there was almost no dialog between the characters we have no idea if Mike and Valerie actually gave consent to a sexual swap. Mike's wife unilaterally made the decision to go off with Brad without input from either Mike or Valerie. Its obvious that Mike and his wife are a miss matched couple and don't have much in common. Mike's wife doesn't think much of Mike and his bedroom skills and are sexually mismatched. She obviously has a high opinion of her self. Was highly critical of Valerie's appearance commenting to herself she was borderline fat. I got the impression she didn't think much of Mike's body. Considering all that we wonder why the fuck they're still married and a couple. She arrogantly thinks they have a strong marriage but we're given no evidence from Mike that's the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice little sexy story. The comments by puritanical loons are also entertaining. Do you think they know this is an erotic story site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the hell is the matter with you haters? It was a good enough story. Stop being so closed minded that you can't believe a couple, with a close marriage, and is entirely honest with each other, can't let loose every now and then without damaging their relationship.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I do not understand the low score on this one - 5 stars, easily.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 2 years ago

I loved your story. Both willing to try something both wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the outrage of the cucks. They can't stand it that somebody actually may have a different opinion than theirs. Whiny little bastards. Got to love the commands. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So how did Mike and Val spend their night? How does it make sense to talk about being fully transparent when there is no clarity whether only 2, or all 4, of the characters are engaging in extramarital sex over the next ten years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only real life was that simple!

Really, the occasional sanctioned partner swap may not be a bad idea.

With today's high divorce rate, it can't mess things up more than they already are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This type of story always ends with controversy in the comment section , the more detailed and well written the story the more controversy is inspired , and this particular story is no exception to that rule ! I want to thank the author for this contribution , though that type of lifestyle isn’t in my future as I don’t find it desirable , I am not against others living any way they so choose as long as they are all okay with it . I like to expand my horizons by engaging stories outside my normal parameters , the feelings that are invoked in me by these stories can be intense as I imagine myself , and/or my wife and I , in that situation . Comparing my feelings with those of the characters can be interesting , sometimes in a similar vein but oftentimes juxtaposed , it stimulates some part of me either by being physically aroused or by being appalled , either way it’s stimulating ! The better story and the greater the author is at conveying the feelings of his characters at key intervals , the more I’m stimulated ! Thank you dear author , I hope to see this story elaborated on in another chapter or two !

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I love this story. It reminds me of a relationship I and my wife had for a long while. I am saving this as one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a nice story. Original. Entertaining. Most of us can only wish we had a similar experience. Great job.

Ed

Niceguy2000Niceguy20004 months ago

Great story....

I have known couples like that, one extroverted, the other less so.

I'll also give you credit for the funniest line on the site...

"Brad dislikes equestrian facilities..."

Who thinks or talks like that?

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousRobin@AnonymousRobin
An individual who continues to grow and learn about personal motivators. Learned the value of open relationships. Found experiences of three more enjoyable than four, although all energy of others is enticing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES