Hiking Partner Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had insufficient knowledge of Brad to justify my trust. Forty-eight hours could never be enough to vet such a relationship. Yet here it was in front of me. I could return to my husband's room and tell Val to go home, or I could let Brad lead this night. I love Mike, but he is not one to command a direction. Brad was offering me a chance to simply accept what I knew I wanted.

I turned towards Brad and kissed him deeply. We embraced and rubbed each other's bodies until the location felt conspicuous. I then took his hand and led him to the elevator and simply said, 'Take me to your room.' Brad instantly transitioned into the guide I desired so badly.

[The line is crossed]

Brad opened his door and we entered. It was well organized and clean. I excused myself to the restroom to clean up and prepare. I spent a fair amount of time staring at myself in the mirror. Once I decided that no part of my conscience was holding reservations, I straightened my dress and returned to the room.

Brad had the lights low and music playing. We embraced and kissed for an extended time until we were both well aroused. His only instructions were to say stop if I ever didn't want to proceed. He then lifted my dress above my waist, and hooked his thumbs in my panties, pulling them down to my ankles. As soon as I naturally stepped out of them, and before I had much time to question, he dropped me back on the bed, knelt between my legs, and started giving me a very satisfying oral treat.

I always knew I enjoyed receiving good head. And Mike often did go down on me. It was just always short and purely for obligatory foreplay. He never ate my pussy simply for the pleasure of it. Brad on the other hand had no alternative expectation. Certainly he wanted to fuck me, that was clear. But his eating pussy was fun for him. It was certainly enjoyable to me. Once I tried to end it to advance to fucking, but Brad would have none of my interruptions. He instructed me to relax and enjoy it. And enjoy it I did. He sucked, blew, licked, finger fucked me, and then started all over again. With each rotation of actions, I climaxed as I did from my first vibrator.

It must have been at least four rounds of eating me and finishing me with a fantastic finger fuck. He soon jumped up next to me on the bed with a very enjoyable grin. He hadn't even undressed yet. I started heading down to blow him when he stopped me for simple eye contact. He explained how much he enjoyed eating pussy, and giving pleasure to the female body. Val enjoyed fucking but had little patience for what he just gave me. He just wanted to hold me and enjoy the afterglow. He also indicated there will be plenty of time for me to explore his cock before morning; indicating he did not expect to sleep that night. If we were given freedom, we were going to use that freedom to its full potential.

He was rubbing my back when my hands wandered down to his belt, pulling it out in one quick tug. Even I was impressed with my slick coordination. I then opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It wasn't exceptional in size, but it was as hard as I could remember any cock being. My hands explored his balls and his shaft, quickly creating a good amount of precum. I wanted to shove it in my mouth. Blowing Mike that morning was fun and fulfilling. It was a result of my newfound sexual tension with Brad. Tonight I wanted something harder, rawer, more lustful. Before I went down I asked Brad if he knew how to dominate respectfully.

Domination wasn't something that I wanted or would get from Mike. It wasn't part of our relationship. At the same time, I had been watching porn sporadically these past few years. Early on I watched sexy stories. Then I watched torrid hand jobs. That evolved further into cumshots. I know, cumshots don't seem like anything a happily married feminist would watch. My porn watching continued to expand until I found dominance. I found myself masturbating to men directing women into subservient sex. No exploitation, I told myself. Just those examples of women enjoying being told where to go, what to do, how to respond. The good ones clearly included the woman's joy.

So in this moment of excitement, I told Brad to take this role. He must have had some experience as he understood my unexplored kink completely. He reached over and grabbed something from the nightstand. It was a t-shirt that he expertly folded and wrapped across my eyes as a blindfold. My heart rate jumped as I considered having a man I only knew for two days fuck me helplessly blindfolded. It was also well understood that I had just asked for this act, and I had wanted it. I trusted Brad at this point. He lifted the shirt just enough to tell me that I could say stop at any time. But unless I asked him to stop, he was going to take charge. He pulled the blindfold back into position as he pulled me further up on the bed. I sensed he had removed his clothes before he approached me. One hand grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head, I was stretched out although my dress was still intact covering me fully.

I then felt his penis against my face. It was still semi-rigid and flexible. My head turned instinctively trying to find it and suck it into my mouth. After a few attempts, he let it drop into position as I sucked it in. My hands were still constrained, only my neck muscles had any control. But once I had the cock fully in my mouth I was able to strain my neck up, pushing my mouth hard onto his cock. It grew quickly in size.

He released my arms and turned me onto my side. This allowed him to thrust into my mouth at the rate he desired. I controlled the depth by countering his thrust with my head position. My hands reached around him to find his bare ass in my palms. I then controlled his thrusts with my head and arm coordination. Blow jobs were always fun for me although Mike's reluctance to accept them took the fun out of the experience. Here I was free to play however I wanted. The side position was excellent. His cock was going so deep in my mouth.

Within minutes he was pulling my dress up. He was sure that I didn't stop sucking him while pulling the dress above my breasts and eventually completely off over my head. Still blindfolded, he shoved his cock back in my mouth while fingering me. I went ballistic. My pussy had already orgasmed multiple times. There was a wave of orgasms that arose out of his hands while his cock was being shoved down my throat.

He didn't want to come and soon stopped the play once I was exhausted. He removed the blindfold as we caught our breath. He then asked if I had any condoms, which neither of us did. Fucking someone other than our spouses was not on the agenda before today.

There was no chance of me stopping before we fucked. So I pulled on my dress and we ran down the stairs to the front desk. The act of asking a strange late-night employee for condoms was as exciting as any part of our play. It was likely obvious that we weren't married which added to the thrill. The front desk of course had plenty to choose from. I grabbed a handful and we ran back up the stairs to our room, oblivious if we gave the front desk any embarrassment.

In one quick motion, I pulled my dress above my head. Brad only took a small amount of extra time removing his pants and shirt again. His cock had softened, likely to avoid being seen in a public state of arousal. I dropped to my knees and sucked him ferociously until he was hard again. Wow was he hard, harder than I had seen a cock in years. I opened a condom and playfully tugged it on, with my face at eye level. The sight of that hard cock up close made my pussy fully engorged with blood and wet enough for fun.

Brad reached down and lifted me like a toy. He swung me around, my legs fully off the ground, throwing me over the back of a lounge chair. I no longer needed any additional enticing as he pressed the tip of his cock onto my pussy. He paused, probably giving one last thought to the final line we were crossing. I reached behind and pulled his body into mine as his cock easily slid into my waiting pussy. He went in deep in one slow, long, thrust. Again, he paused as I heard him take a deep breath, then he pulled out slowly. Just as he was nearly completely out I was unsure if he had changed his mind, only to be shocked when he pushed hard and fast back into me. This time he started to strongly fuck me. The speed was slow but increasing; with each thrust going deeper and faster. Soon he was pounding as hard as I could take while concentrating on my breathing.

My hair had been loose and floating out of control. Slowing his thrusting, he gathered my hair in his hands, and once the mange was controlled, he grabbed a fist full into a ponytail and pulled my head back firmly. His other free hand grabbed one of my arms and twisted it behind my back. I was left with one hand free, which was needed for me to maintain my balance. Brad returned to pounding me hard and fast; and as he pulled my head back with my hair, and twisting my arm up my back, the constraint magnified my emotions and physical responses. The orgasms flowed through me once again in rapid succession. After the first round finished, another round started. I was concerned if I was making any noises that carried beyond his room.

I needed to take a break just when he indicated he was going to come and asked my preference. With no experience of options, I just gave him affirmation to finish without additional instructions. Later I understood he wanted to know if he should pull out and come on my body or in my pussy. But in this case, I told him to pound me while he came, which he did. I didn't think I could take him any deeper but he came hard as he pressed inside my very swollen pussy.

Not being too exhausted, Brad reached underneath me, lifted me off my feet, and threw me back on the bed. He had removed his condom, I was without a blindfold now. He embraced me while we both caught our breath. His erection showed no sign of subsiding as he replaced another condom. I still wanted to remain in the embrace, which he accommodated by getting on top of me and entering my pussy again.

Instead of a hard fuck, he simply embraced me while also sliding his still impressive erection in and out of my very willing body. We continued this motion for nearly half an hour more before I fell asleep in his arms. The last thing I remembered was his fingers on my clit while he slowly fucked me to exhaustion. I awoke beside him with the morning sun.

[Restoration]

We showered with almost no speaking that morning. I explored his body with my hands and eyes as I couldn't last night with the blindfold. Every decision that night had worked perfectly. This morning was an extension of that success. With my eyes and hands having explored his entirety, I sat on the edge and started sucking his cock for the simple pleasure that it gave both of us. When he was ready to come, he didn't want to come in my mouth. Instead, he asked to come on my breasts which had always been a visually appealing act for me. Mike would do this but always seemed to be hesitant. Brad on the other hand wanted to come on me, wanted me to watch him come on me, wanted me to enjoy him coming on me.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, holding it with both hands. Multiple strong pulses ejaculated on my chest. Both of us were pleased that he had that much fluid left although he reminded me that he only came once the previous evening. Still, it was extremely strong.

Brad lifted me to my feet and gave me a fantastic hand job. I don't know if I came fully but it was a most pleasant ending to a wonderfully surprising night. After we dried off, he pulled me out to the room and dropped me on the bed. Ending as we started, he ate me out to consume our last remaining energy. My body wriggled with joy as he took me to the brink several times. I didn't even care if I reached climax again. His tongue felt magnificent everywhere.

It was getting late but I wanted as much of this as we could afford. I noticed Brad was hard again and it was just from exploring my pussy. I reached over for one last remaining condom as he was clearly capable and interested in my installation. He sat back on the lounge chair as I straddled him. No longer needing him to dominate me, I sat on top of his erection. Neither of us could have probably climaxed again yet it felt amazing to have him shoved inside of me. He sucked on my breasts as I moaned.

We didn't bother calling our spouses. Instead, we dressed and went downstairs to the dining room. We found Mike and Val sitting on the outside observation deck, holding hands, and laughing together. Upon seeing our presence, they embraced and quickly walked over to reclaim their official spouses. Everyone greeted each other naturally as we walked into the dining hall. We ate breakfast and conversed about the daily lives we would rejoin later that day as our weekend ended.

I held Mike's hand with a soft reassuring strength as we said our goodbyes to our new friends. Contact information was exchanged and we agreed to check in with each other once everyone had time to return to our normal lives. We checked out of the Inn and drove home.

We shared both of our experiences on the drive home, fully transparent and assuring. It was trusting and we were both happy for and with each other. This was ten years ago and we continue to have a happy and strong marriage. We also have an ongoing friendship with Brad and Val; including periodic nighttime exchanges. Our boundaries will never return as they were before this weekend. Life continues to be good.

12