Him Ch. 03

Story Info
Brat getting to feel her deepest desires for punishment.
1.3k words
4.32
8.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: Restraints, Gag, Overstimulation, Breeding, Honorifics.

"Thank you Daddy, you have every piece of me!" She moans shamelessly around his fingers "I love tasting my desperate cunt on your fingers!"

While she sucks every drop of her delicious nectar from his hands, she hears him a belt undoing and begins to breathe deeper around his soaked digits as she awaits what is coming next. She realises she may need wait a little longer as she feels his hand withdraw from her face and he steps back to remove his trousers, then crosses to the chair to dig into his bag again.

While she lay exhausted and restrained on the bed, taking the opportunity to catch her breath, she could help but desperately attempt to use any energy she had to raise her head to see what he was retrieving. She craned her neck and pulled hopelessly against her bonds, begging to see what her Daddy had in mind for her next.

"It is hopeless my little one..." He stated plainly with his back to her "You are perfectly placed to see only what I want you to." She was sure she could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

She strained and contorted her body to try and see anything different, but as far as she could see was his powerful legs, leading up to his bare muscled ass as he removed his shirt. She couldn't take her eyes off his body as she longed to feel him against her again.

Just as she was enjoying her view, he stepped away from the chair, walking behind her with whatever he had retrieved from that cursed bag. Before she could turn her head to see the other side of the room, she felt his hands gripping her hair again, pulling her head back and forcing her to face the top of the bed. His hand slipped under her chin, holding her head in place as she felt his hot breath dancing along the back of her shoulders.

He leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "You trust me my little whore, don't you?" His delicate words tantalised her and her eyelids fluttered as she nodded energetically.

""Such a good toy!"* He whispers into her ear as she pushes her ass back against him, rubbing it up and down his throbbing cock. ""Now hold still, Daddy has a surprise for you"*

His strong hands gently tucked her dark hair behind her ears, and her heart began to pound in her chest as he slipped a strap over her head. Ever since she had sent him the photo of the gag she had seen, she had been longing for the day that he took her speech away from her. He placed the ball into her mouth, before securing the strap at the back of her head.

Looming over her, his whispering voice both taunted and assured her. "Do you remember the non-verbal safe-words we worked on, my perfect little slut?" She nodded hysterically, her excitement taking over.

As his knees pressed down on the bed either side of her, she sighed through her gag as she felt his thick, throbbing cock resting between her ass cheeks. The weight of it pressing against her, teasing her back as he leaned over to lightly whisper into her ear.

"I'm not sure if you really know how to behave yourself, you depraved little whore, but let's see, shall we?" his voice almost drowned out by the throbbing heart in her chest.

"What should you do if you are happy with what is happening?"

She immediately raised her index finger on both hands, looking obediently straight forward at the head of the bed.

"Very good!" He pushed his body forward, his heavy cock grinding against her back as she sighed and her eyelids trembled closed. "And what if you are uncomfortable and would like to check in or slow down?"

She raised both index and middle fingers on both hands, almost shaking with the frenzy of passion and elation inside of her, her pussy dripping with juices all over again, as she moaned into her gag.

"Such a well behaved, wanton little harlot, I should give you more credit!" He said, hid profound cock bounding against her ass cheeks as his chest pressed down against her back. "And if you want to stop, and for me to release you?"

He didn't even finish before her ring finger raised on each hand, joining the others as she raised three fingers on each hand, nearly screaming through the ball in her mouth as her desperate cunt throbbed between her legs and the heat pulsated through her.

He leaned into her, his cock along her ass cheeks, as he pushed his length up against her. ""Does my depraved little slut have something to say?"*

Her juices dripping down her leg, she perilously craved to feel his cock inside her, to be throughly well-fucked by him restrained as she is, with her gag restricting her speech. She desperately tried to scream, to beg for him to use her completely, but the gag restricted her.

"LEEESE AGGY! I EEG YOUR COCK!"

He pushed her face back down into the bed, kissing his way down her body, as he stood behind her rubbing his firm, pulsating head along her pussy lips. She pushed back, willing him to bury his cock inside her before she felt his arm slipping around her body and under her waist.

Just as he pushes his swollen head against her pussy, she feels a light vibration begin at her waist before moving under her, towards her clit. As his thick pole begins to slide into her, opening her soaked pussy lips around him, he moves the head of a wand over her clit, just close enough to tease her without touching her swollen nub. He edges his bulging glans slowly deeper and deeper into her, feeling her body accept him as the wand gently vibrates closer and closer to her button.

His girthy cock bottoms out with her, he moves the wand closer, until it finally brushes against her clit, teasing a gasp out of her, followed by repeated moans into her gag. She has longed to feel this way, to give in to her base desire to be used completely, and he has finally found what it is she has craved, to be entirely tied down and bred until her mind blanks.

He begins to gradually build his effort, pounding harder and harder into her, holding the wand against her clit as he savours the sounds coming from her obstructed mouth. Her moans grow louder and louder with his wand stimulating her eager clit as he violates her desperate hole.

With the vibration of the wand creating a low buzz throughout the room, the sound of his powerful thighs smashing into her juicy, luscious ass mix with her moans getting louder by the moment. Her body trembles with pleasure, her tight channel being stretched again and again while her delicate button aches at the vibration.

"Does my sweet little whore need to finish?" His charming voice, a paradox of his violating assault on her body. "Until I tell you otherwise, you have my permission to cum as many time as you can manage, raise one finger if you understand"

Barely a second passed as she raised one finger on each hand, before her moans became louder and more breathy. It was as if he had opened the floodgates, and she began to push her delicious body back onto him, impaling herself in time with him as he fucked her with reckless abandon. Her clit was pulsing with desire as she climaxed, screaming into the gag in her mouth, squirting her delicious cream all over the bed and soaking his legs. Her mind cleared entirely, she gave into her submission and became the mindless toy she craved to be for so long for him.