Him Ch. 04

Story Info
Brats punishment comes to a very climactic ending.
1k words
4.24
10.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**TW: Restraints, Gag, Overstimulation, Breeding, Honorifics, Degradation.**

As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto the bed, her body limp and void of the energy required to hold herself up. She panted deeply, desperately trying to regain her senses, as her wave after wave of pleasure ebbed within her, her mind suddenly waking as if her life had just began. As she lay there, a quivering wreck, she began to realise that throughout it all he had not stopped smashing his throbbing cock into her, the wand had not been removed and was still droning away at her trembling clit, she had been in an orgasm-induced haze without even realising that she was still being used through each and ever wave of pleasure washing over her. The thought made her pussy shudder and leak as her moans recommenced around the gag.

He smirked to himself as he noticed her hot pussy getting wetter around his length, gripping her hair in his fist and pulling it back so she faced the head of the bed yet again. *"Can you continue?"* He asked, feeling that he knew the response she would give *"Or do you need to stop?"*

There was a moment where she lay still and he began to hesitate, worried that she was overwhelmed or did not know how to go on. That moment dragged on in his mind for what felt like an eternity before he saw on either side of her, her hands ball into fists as she raised her index finger on each side. He looked over her shoulder, seeing the delicious grin on her face, and knew that he had picked the perfect way to punish her.

His voice became a growl as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. *"That's my good fucking girl!"* He raised the power on the wand and began to pound into her with a fervour she had not seen in him before, he was desecrating her body in a new way she had never known from him. It was terrifying, yet exhilarating at the same time, her juices dripping down his thick member as he got rougher and harsher with each passing second.

His rough treatment of her had a distinct affect on her reactions too, her moans became more guttural and she gave up her body to him willingly, pushing herself back onto him as another climax grew within her. He willed her on, increasing the speed on the wand with one hand and yanking on her hair with the other, as he slammed his throbbing prick into her dripping wet cunt over and over as she groaned into her gag.

Her eyes rolled back as she was fucked over the edge, his cock being repeatedly buried into her, the wand vibrating beyond a speed she could even comprehend. Her voice morphing into an incomprehensible grunting as she came all over him before her body gave in yet again, collapsing on the bed in ecstasy as she felt his swollen balls bouncing against her as her body twitched and shuddered in euphoria.

He looked down onto this perfect whore he had brought out in her, eyes half closed, her mouth groaning around the gag as her chest raised and fell with her deep breaths. Knowing that he could not continue for much longer, he leaned over as he pounded into her. *"Can you continue?"* He could see her eyes glazed over and she had a look of unadulterated pleasure washed over her face, but she raised her index finger in front of her face, willing him to breed her the way she knew he wanted to.

He knew what he had to do, as he would soon flood her with his cum and he wanted them to finish together. He pushed the wand to full power, grabbing her waist as his instincts took over, slamming his cock deep within, her grunts becoming desperate and furious squeals of ecstasy. He began to growl with desire and primal lust as he fucked her harder than he ever had, before grabbing her hair one last time and pushing her head into the bed, her face to the side looking up as he ruined her.

He reached his free hand below her and began to grab at her sensitive nipples, alternating between them, gripping them between his fingers, her squeals through the gag becoming more feral as she pushed back onto him, and he began to bark out every deviant, depraved thought he ever had about her.

*"I am going to breed you like the desperate little whore that you are and I want you knowing that once I have flooded myself into you, you will be forever marked as mine!"* He began grunting between each word and she knew that the end was close for both of them. *"You will be my perfect little princess whore!!"*

He hammered his solid cock deep into her, before releasing his potent seed within her, flooding her pussy and filling every inch of her. She exploded in ecstasy as she felt his load pouring into her, convulsing around his cock and panting through her release. Her body shuddered uncontrollably as she could not control herself any longer, collapsing onto the bed, no strength left in her body as she moaned through her gag. He continued pouring more and more of his seed into her, feeling her fill up around him as he held her in his arms, before slowly reducing the power to the wand and removing it all together.

As he released the strap around her head, she gag slid out of her mouth and her tongue lolled out, as she was unable to do anything control her own body right now. He freed her hands from the restraints as his cock slid from her, before picking her up in his arms and carrying her onto the bed, holding her head against his chest and showering the top of her head with kisses.

*"You are such a good Babygirl"* he whispers in her ear, delicately stroking her hair, while he reaches out for her water bottle at the bedside. *"Daddy's here, and he isn't going anywhere"*