His Eyes Melt Me

Story Info
She hates him but wants him.
757 words
4
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate him! I hate him so much! Not because he has done anything wrong, just because he is so frustrating! I try and ignore him. Try and pretend he doesn't exist, but then I think of his eyes and I melt.

He has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. Proper fuck me eyes! And as soon as I see them I can feel myself softening, my pussy getting damp and suddenly I don't hate him anymore. in fact, I want to fuck his brains out.

I close my eyes and lie back on the sofa. Imagining he was with me. His eyes staring deep into mine. His gorgeous body. My hand slides down inside my knickers to find my pussy already dripping wet. It always is when I think of him. I could be at work or at home, shopping or just chilling, and I think of his eyes and get the urge to play with myself.

I start fantasizing about him being there with me. What I would want him to do to me, and me to him. My hand slowly rubbing my clit. I slide 2 fingers inside myself. I try and imagine it was someone else but my thoughts keep drifting back to him. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Who on earth could that be?

I straighten myself out and go to answer it. It's him! Why is he here? "Can I come in?" he asks. I stand to one side to let him pass. "Why are you here?" I ask him puzzled. He steps towards me and grabs me around the waist. "Shut up and kiss me!"

He pulls me towards him and kisses me hard. His tongue exploring mine and I can feel all my anger melting away. He knows I love him controlling me. Dominating me. I moan into his mouth and kiss him back just as hard. My hands in his hair pulling him in as close as I can. Oh good god I really shouldn't be doing this but there is no way I can stop.

We stumble into the lounge. Frantically ripping each others clothes off, he kisses down my neck and across my shoulder. My knees are weakening and he knows. He knows what he does to me. He turns me into a cock starved whore. Pushing me down to my knees he smiles at me "go on, suck it like the good little cocksucker you are!" I love it when he dominates me and he loves being in control.

I take his cock in my mouth. Gently at first, savouring it. Licking it from the base to the tip. His velvet shaft hardening more and more. He grabs my hair and forces his cock deep in my throat. Im gagging on it. Dribbling everywhere. His cock is huge and tastes so good. I lube one finger up with my pussy juice and slide it into his ass. He pushes back onto it to get as deep as possible. I slide another one in. He gasps and I feel his ass tighten but then relax. I go gentle at first then hard and deep. He loves it as much as I do.

Suddenly he grabs my hair and pulls me to my feet. Spins me round, bends me over the sofa and slides his hard cock deep into my dripping pussy in one hard thrust. I come immediately and nearly collapse but he holds me up. He isn't done yet! He thrusts harder and deeper. Making me scream as a squirt. Then he slows down. Teasing me and making me beg. "Fuck me hard!" I cry out. He chuckles to himself " you want it hard do you baby girl?"

I feel him pull out and line himself up with my ass. He starts to spank me as he forces himself into my tight ass. I'm rubbing myself at the same time. coming over and over again. I grab my dildo out of the drawer and plunge it into my soaking pussy. I need to be filled. I need to feel the pain of being stuffed. He goes deeper and harder until he can't hold back any longer. He is filling my ass with his seed.

He pulls out and I turn around. His strong arms wrapped around me. Kissing me gently. "You will always be my baby girl" He murmurs to me. "Let's go to bed"

He grabs my hand to lead the way. "But first, lets share a shower".