His Old Boots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then George snapped his fingers and Ben was suddenly gagging on his perfect cock again. George grunted in deep pleasure and kept watching the straight porn and ravaging Ben's throat, whispering sweet nothings once in a while.

"Suck my damn cock, you horny slut. Yeah, gag on my large man meat, you dumb pig..."

After a while, Mike whistled and Ben crawled quickly and sucked his cock again, and the cycle repeated over and over again for the next hour. The three men happily edged to straight porn and used Ben's throat casually until they finally spurted big loads of hot semen down his throat.

Phil was the first to cum. He mouthfucked Ben nonstop and kept thrusting as his spunk shot into Ben's mouth. His superior jock nut was sweet like coconut, with light hints of salt, and incredibly warm.

"Yeah, swallow that cum, faggot," said Phil.

Mike was the second to cum. He held Ben's head with both hands and made him choke and lose his breath, his cock planted balls-deep in Ben's mouth, his nuts resting against his chin. His jizz was thick and super salty, with light hints of acid. Ben choked on it and struggled to swallow, but when he did, he felt internally proud of himself.

"Fuck yeah, swallow every drop, fucking loser," said Mike.

George was the third to cum. He fucked Ben's throat with gusto for another while, and finally started shooting a fat load on his tongue. His nut was burning hot, thick and creamy, and the taste was equally sweet and sour, like a special aphrodisiac. He came with his cockhead pressed against Ben's tongue, allowing him to taste every drop, and then fucked his rich meal down Ben's throat.

"You're totally owned now, Ben... you're fucking owned and conquered..." George whispered as Ben choked on his cum.

Hearing those words finally drove Ben over the edge and he spurted inside his pants, spasming and shaking in a submissive orgasm. The men noticed and chuckled.

"Fuck, that was kinda fun," said Phil, dressing up and getting ready to leave.

"Yeah, the fag knows how to suck cock," commented Mike drunkenly. He dressed up too and emptied the last bottle.

"Well, friends, what happened here stays between us," said George. He wore his pants and shoved his feet back into his old boots. "Feel free to use the fag from now on. I know I will."

That night, long after the men were gone, Ben took a comfy shower and rubbed his soft body with soap. He kept thinking about what had happened and somehow it all excited him. He rubbed his pulsing dick and dreamed of more big cock and big feet. The taste of semen still lingered on his tongue, comforting him, and he knew he would be alright.

12