His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding?" Carmen asked, smiling. "Why on earth would I go out there where it's cold, when I can stay here in this warm bed with you? You're going to have to cook me breakfast."

"With pleasure," Stephanie said, then yawned. "Here, what side do you sleep on?"

"On the right side," Carmen answered.

"Good, so do I." Carmen turned and Stephanie cuddled up behind her. The dark-haired girl threw her arm across Carmen's body. While sighing deeply and composing herself for sleep, Stephanie slowly caressed Carmen all the way from her breasts to her pussy, as if she was exploring some new gift that she was not sure actually belonged to her. Her hand finally came to rest on Carmen's belly, just above the red thatch of pubic hair.

Just before Carmen herself dropped off to sleep, she had a moment of conscience. Her ulterior motive in this was to secure Stephanie's cooperation in helping Krystal. She had certainly enjoyed herself, though, and did not want Stephanie to think she was being used.

On the other hand, she still felt committed to having Paul. It might seem ruthless, but she was willing to help Krystal to have Paul, and she was willing to use Stephanie to help Krystal. Still, she could not deny the tender feelings she had right now for the dark-haired girl snoring softly beside her. Just before dropping off to sleep, she considered ways that she might present it to Krystal in the morning. Hopefully, she would not be too hurt.

* * *

Stephanie awoke the next morning to the most exquisite sensations. She giggled, moaned, opened her eyes, and saw just what she'd hoped she would: Carmen with her face buried in Stephanie's crotch, licking slowly and sensuously.

"Good morning," she purred in her best sex-kitten voice.

"Good morning, darling. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh yes. I love it. Don't stop. Lick me some more, lover."

Carmen pushed Stephanie's thighs back and dived into the fragrant pussy. Stephanie's pussy was covered with black hair. The contrast with her white belly and pink pussy lips excited Carmen. She licked and sucked, kissed and gobbled Stephanie's cunt until the black-haired girl was screaming in ecstasy and crying for mercy. She got up beside her in the bed.

"Whew! What a way to wake up!" Stephanie gasped. "Now, let me do you."

"Maybe later, hon. I'd rather have a nice hot cup of coffee with you and talk." Carmen didn't want to hurt Stephanie's feelings, but she didn't want this to turn into an all day lesbian love-in.

Stephanie sighed and said, "Okay, but I want a rain check. I cannot wait to taste your little red pussy again." She laughed, turned over to Carmen, and gave her a hug and a kiss. To Carmen, Stephanie was acting as if she was in love. She hoped that it didn't cause too many complications.

Later, at the coffee table in the breakfast nook, Carmen couldn't help but exclain again, "Wow! This is a great place. I thought my place was pretty nice, but this place has it beat by a mile."

"Can I tell you a secret, Carmen?" asked Stephanie.

"Sure."

"Well, I damn sure don't make enough money as a bar manager to afford this place. I make good money, but not this much," she said, indicating the room with a sweep of her hand. Carmen stayed silent, but looked interested. Stephanie hesitated a little and said, "The truth is, I used to go with a guy who was in one of the local criminal gangs around here. I was his mistress for about two years. After awhile, he got tired of me, and set me up in this place."

"Oh," Carmen said. "Was it a drugs thing, or what?"

"No, no drugs. It was stolen goods, some cars, all nonviolent stuff. He didn't mess with drugs. He was too smart."

"Do you ever see him anymore?" Carmen asked.

"Hardly ever. He calls once in a while. Asks me if I need anything. That's about it." Stephanie took a drink of coffee. "Well, what do you think?"

"Well, I think this place is great, but I'm glad that you're not involved with him anymore."

They talked for a while longer, over breakfast. Finally, Carmen got her nerve up and broached the subject. "You know," she said, "I'm a little worried about Krystal lately."

"Oh?" Stephanie asked, "In what way?"

"Well, according to Paul, she has trouble at work, or at least, trouble brewing. This county commissioner is shaking her down for hush money, and she doesn't know what to do."

"Oh, well that's too bad. Does he have anything on her?"

"Well, he says that he has a tape with evidence indicating that she knew she was making a political contribution to his campaign in exchange for the contract her company's working on now." Carmen stared down at her bagel. She was expecting Stephanie to get suspicious anytime now.

"How much money are we talking about, Carmen?"

"Five thousand a month," Carmen said.

"Good lord! Five thousand! That's got to be hard to come up with." Stephanie still sounded friendly, but her voice had the slight edge that Carmen was dreading.

"Well, she's got, or can get, the money. It will strain the books some, but she can get it. But the problem is, how can she get it month after month? And, is there anything she can do to stop this guy?"

"Carmen, you seem nervous. What are you nervous about?" Stephanie was smiling, but she was guarded.

"Well, I need your help."

"I knew it! I knew it!" Stephanie shouted. "I knew that you had some reason for going to bed with me other than that you like me! You were going to ask me for money, weren't you? Shit! I should have known! You haven't wanted anything to do with me for months, and now you're hot to trot. Well, you can go to hell! I'm not giving you or your sister any money!" Tears were streaming down Stephanie's face.

Carmen quickly got up and sat beside her. "Whoa! Stephanie! Just wait a minute! I don't want your money and neither does Krystal! Hell, I've got enough to pay the old son of a bitch off for years! What I want is your input and ideas!"

Stephanie looked at her. She was still obviously hurt. "Well, I'm still pissed off! You wouldn't have had anything to do with me if you didn't need something from me. Something told me that I was going to get hurt, but I didn't listen. There I go again, leading with my heart and my crotch!" She pushed Carmen away and went to the couch. She laid down on it, sobbing quietly.

"Well, shit," said Carmen quietly to herself. She'd better do some damage control and quickly. She went over and knelt by the couch. Quietly and insistently, she began speaking. "Steph, I don't need your money. I really do have enough to help pay him off. What I need is your friendship and support, and any ideas you may have about taking care of this guy. Krystal has few friends, and none that she can trust with this. She told Paul, and Paul told me, and now I'm asking you for help because you're a friend. Krystal cannot do it alone, but if we all work together, maybe we can get her out of this situation. Now, that's the truth, and that's all I'm going to say." She sighed deeply and sat down on the floor beside the couch. Stephanie's sobs gradually stopped.

In a whisper, Stephanie asked, "What about last night? Carmen, I bared my soul for you! I told you I loved you--which is true, for whatever good it does me."

Carmen knelt once again by the couch, and embraced the girl, her soft breasts hanging free through the open satin robe. "Oh Steph, last night was beautiful. I loved it, and I want it to happen again. And it eventually would have happened anyway--I guarantee it.

I don't normally lean to women the way you do, but the situation with Krystal and Paul caused me to reach out to you last night. I promise you it was not a one-night stand! I cannot promise you that it will be a committed relationship either, but I will promise you this: It has taken our friendship to another level. From now on, you are my friend and my lover, almost like a member of my family. I do not say these things lightly, either. I do love you Stephanie, in my own way." Once again, Carmen sighed deeply. She hoped that what she had said was enough. It had certainly been the truth. She sat down again by the couch, waiting while Stephanie thought it over.

After a while, she heard Stephanie take a couple of hitching breaths, and turn on the couch. Then she felt Stephanie's fingers playing in her hair. Stephanie sighed and said, "I've got a couple of ideas. I'll make some phone calls."

Carmen turned around smiling, and embraced Stephanie. "I'm so glad," she said, kissing the raven-haired woman warmly. "I'll make it worth your while, darling."

Stephanie looked at her seriously. "Just don't hurt me or deceive me, Carmen. I've fallen kind of hard here. I don't want to be hurt."

Carmen said, "Steph, my cards are on the table. I'm not a liar or deceitful person. I'm probably weak of the flesh--I cannot help that. I just want friends around me, and I want to help those I can. You are my lover and my friend. My big sister needs help. Who else would I turn to other than you, my friend? It's as simple as that."

Stephanie smiled and got up from the couch. "Let's finish breakfast and go back to bed for a while. I have something I want to do for you."

Carmen, smiling also, said, "Sounds interesting."

Chapter 8

During breakfast, Stephanie said, "I want to talk to Krystal myself, and get her take on all this." "That's a good idea. Paul and I are going to a concert Wednesday night in Tampa. We will not be back until late--probably one or two in the morning. That might be the best time for you two to talk alone," Carmen replied. Then she continued, "I hope that we're all right now. Last night was a revelation to me. I have occasionally been with women before, but I never enjoyed it, or felt as close to another woman, as I felt to you last night. I want us to be close, Steph."

"Well, I was hurt at first. But now I see that you need my help. I'm taking a chance here, but I don't think that you would intentionally use me, then hurt me."

Carmen took her hand and said, "I will not let you down." Inwardly, however, she said to herself, we'll see what happens when you suck Krystal's pretty pussy.

Carmen was not dumb. She had seen the attraction between the two women. That was one reason why she and Paul were going to conveniently be at a concert Wednesday night. The other reason was that she wanted to fuck Paul's balls off.

That afternoon, several phone calls were made. Carmen called Krystal at home. She explained that she had asked Stephanie for help in her situation. At first, Krystal was annoyed. But after Carmen explained how Stephanie might be able to help her, she agreed. Carmen told Krystal that Stephanie would be over on Wednesday night at seven to discuss the situation. Then Carmen asked Krystal to put Paul on the phone.

"Well, are you ready to party, boy?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'll come by your apartment at about six-thirty."

"Sounds good. What vehicle are you taking?" Carmen asked.

Smiling and looking at his wife, Paul said, "Well, Krystal's not going to let me use the beamer. (Krystal silently mouthed, `You're right.') So I guess it will be the Range Rover."

"Good, there's more room in it." Carmen said.

At Stephanie's apartment, she picked up the phone, punched in a number, and said, "Hey Lenny! This is Steph. Let me speak to Joey." A few seconds later, she said, "Joey, this is Steph. How's it goin'? I'm good, I'm good. Listen, I need a little favor. A little favor, yeah. I got some friends who need a little help. What's in it for you? Okay, okay. I'll tell you what. You help me out, and I'll give you a nice long blowjob. How about that? Okay, done. Now, here's their situation..."

* * *

On Wednesday night, Paul left to pick up Carmen at six o'clock. That gave Krystal an hour to prepare for Stephanie's visit. She had an idea that, considering the attraction that existed between them on their previous meetings, this visit might be portentious. She carefully showered, shaved, perfumed and dusted. She used only a minimum of makeup, however. As she looked in the mirror, she had to admit that she was a strikingly beautiful woman. Krystal was in her thirties, and there was not even a hint of a wrinkle. Her platinum blonde hair was cut fairly short, and turned under to frame a face dominated by large, dark-blue eyes. Her nose was straight and just thick enough to lend character. Her mouth was just wide enough, and her lips just full enough to keep then from seeming pinched. Her eyebrows were full and dark enough to highlight her eyes. Moving down, Krystal admired her firm, ripe titties. They were not as large as Carmen's, but they were still very attractive. Her nipples were small and light-colored, and very pert. She pushed them together and wondered what Paul's cock would feel like between them.

Krystal sighed. Their sex life had dropped off a lot lately, partly because of the situation with Ben Cox, but also partly because Krystal just didn't think that she could always give Paul what he needed in a woman. Still, he seemed happy enough, and he was actively involved in helping her out of the difficult situation she was in. For that she was grateful.

She took a look at herself nude. Krystal's body was honed to near-perfection after years of time spent in the gym exercising. Her stomach was flat and hard, her calves and thighs slender and shapely, and her butt firm and round. Even her arms were strong and slightly muscular. Her eyes went to her sparse, neatly trimmed pubic bush. She enjoyed all the attention that both men and women had, over the years, paid to it, but she didn't quite understand it. Krystal had always been more interested in money and business than in sex. And, she admitted to herself, she had always been more interested in women, than in men.

That was why, now, she hurried to finish her preparations. Her body looked perfect. Now, she put on pretty, floral-patterned cotton thong panties. Over that, she put on an expensive terrycloth lounging outfit. It was cut loose everywhere, but exposed her midriff. Last, she put on a thin gold waist chain. Then, she settled down to wait with a large glass of white wine.

Stephanie was a bit nervous as she drove up to the house. She very much wanted to make a good impression. Although she loved Carmen, she was very powerfully attracted to Krystal as well.

Stephanie had long ago recognized her bisexual tendencies and had learned to deal with them. She had always leaned toward women, even though she had had male boyfriends from time to time. Most of her female lovers had been butch, or man-haters, or just too damn political. And, although Stephanie knew she had her masculine side, she preferred her female lovers to be feminine. That was why she was so attracted to both Carmen and Krystal. They were both very feminine.

She quickly checked her hair and makeup in the rear-view mirror of the car. She had gotten her hair trimmed just that day. It was cut short in a boyish manner, and it was shining black. Her eyes and lips were done just right, also. She was wearing a black stretchy cotton knit bodysuit under a long, black floral-patterned skirt. She had also put on a pair of her nicest black silk panties, her gold ankle chain, and, as a special touch, she had a "tittie twinkler", a non-piercing gold charm on her left nipple. It pinched the nipple just right. She could feel it, but it was not uncomfortable. She felt that she looked sexy and desirable that night. She was also glad because she had good news: she was going to be able to help Krystal. Her phone calls had paid off. She would get the help and advice she needed from her ex-boyfriend's "business associates". Sure, she would have to suck him off, but she didn't mind. You sometimes had to do things for the sake of friendship.

She walked up to the door and rang the bell. Krystal answered the door promptly. "Hi," she said, smiling, "come on in."

"Hello," Stephanie said. "I'm so glad we could meet. And you look so nice tonight! I really like the waist chain."

"Thank you," Krystal said demurely. You look very nice yourself. I love that skirt. Have a seat in the living room. Would you like something to drink? A beer? A glass of wine?"

"How about a glass of wine," Stephanie answered.

"Red or white?"

"Whatever you're having is fine."

Krystal came back to the living room with two glasses of blush chablis, and a tray of bread, cheese, fruit and pate'.

"I didn't know if you'd be hungry," Krystal said. "So, I fixed us something to snack on."

"Everything looks good," Stephanie said. She waited until Krystal helped herself to bread and pate', then picked up a grape.

Krystal had put on some music, and turned the lights down. The two women ate and drank for a while, in companionable silence. Each one felt as if she were on a first date.

Finally, Stephanie said, "Carmen explained your problem to me, and I think I can help."

"I'm so glad," Krystal said, the relief in her voice apparent. "I didn't know what I was going to do."

"I've talked to some friends of mine. They say that what you really need is for Cox to solicit the money from you in a really incriminating manner."

Krystal considered this, and said, "So, if he were to actually ask for the money, or tell me to pay him money, that would be enough?"

"Well, that would certainly hurt him, but it would probably not be enough by itself. What you would need after that is to follow it up with him accepting payment of the money, along with something else damaging to his reputation. So, I've worked out a plan."

"Good," Krystal said, relieved.

"There is one thing I have to ask you, though. Were you able to get together the money to pay him?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, just barely," Krystal replied. "I almost had to go into the salary account, but I have it."

"Okay," Stephanie said. "I don't think you'll have to pay him the whole $5000. In fact, I think that you should give him half. By the time we're done with him, he'll be happy to have that. At the same time, I don't think we should give him nothing. That might make him mad enough to go to the media or the cops anyway. So, we give him a token; we compromise. It should be enough. There will one other expense, though," Stephanie said.

"Oh?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah. Here, let me tell you the plan, and if it's okay with you, we'll go with it. But if you don't like it, we'll think of something else."

For the next half-hour, Stephanie told Krystal in detail the plan she had worked out. Krystal listened attentively. To her it seemed risky, but it might be her only way out. When Stephanie finished, she sat back in her chair.

"Okay," Krystal said, "I understand what the $1000 is for. Now, how much do you want for doing this for me?"

Stephanie was shocked. "Did Carmen tell you that I wanted money for this?" she asked increduously.

"No-no," Krystal said quickly. "But what you're doing is awfully risky, and I don't expect you to do it for nothing."

Stephanie leaned forward and looked into Krystal's cool blue eyes. She could get lost in those eyes. "Listen, all I want is friendship. I consider all of you my friends. I help out my friends, and I would want to be able to count on you to help me out sometime if I needed it. That's all I want."

Krystal reached across and took Stephanie's hand. "Believe me, Steph, this is an act of friendship that will be appreciated and never forgotten," she said warmly.

Stephanie looked down at Krystal's hand on hers, and gripped it warmly. She felt very attracted to Krystal at that moment.

Krystal got up and asked, "Can I get you another wine?"

"Yes, my throat's dry from so much talking. Hey, where's the restroom?"

"Down the hall, last door on the right," Krystal said from the kitchen.

Stephanie used the toilet, then checked her makeup and hair. She stuck her hand down in her panties and gave her pussy a quick rub. She was pretty moist down there from being so close to Krystal. So far the evening had gone the way she had wanted it to. It had been serious, but Krystal seemed to be warming to her nicely.

1...45678...10