His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen reached between her legs and undid the snap there. She pulled the bodysuit up a little, revealing snowy white silk bikini panties. Bernie and Gene cheered lustily. Carmen pulled the bodysuit up a little higher, to reveal her firm, flat stomach. She danced closer to the men, undulating her hips sexily. The song changed, and it was slower than the last. Carmen leaned down and gave each man a kiss, allowing her perfume to wash over them. She took a quick look, and could see that each man had an erection. She stepped back, and pulled the bodysuit over her head, leaving her in bra and panties. Her bra was actually a demi-bra, which revealed much of her large, soft breasts. Carmen cupped them in her hands, offering them to the men. She turned around again, and when she turned back to the men, the bra was gone, and Carmen's magnificent titties were exposed to the hungry eyes of Gene and Bernie.

She straddled Gene quickly, offering him the titties. He buried his face between them, inhaling her sweet womanly fragrance. He ran his hand up her thigh and gripped her buttock. Carmen backed away quickly, and continued dancing. She did the same to Bernie.

The next song was a slow, sensuous love song. Carmen dance sensuously around the room, tantalizing the men by occasionally giving them a glimpse of her pussy or ass. As the song finished, Carmen stood directly in front of the two men, and very deliberately, looking into their eyes, removed her panties. She now stood before them completely nude. The CD finished. The room was dark and silent. Carmen advanced to the couch, leaned down, and began undressing Bernie. Gene started on his own shirt.

* * *

The two beds in the room had been pushed together to make a nice large playground for the three lovers. They were all three nude, and Carmen was enjoying the attention of both men. Gene was kissing her on the lips hungrily, and Bernie was hungrily eating out her wet, fragrant pussy. The feel of his tongue on her tender folds was enough to make her moan with pleasure, and Gene's insistent nibbling and sucking on her tits was making her pussy spasm with pleasure. Gene knelt beside her and placed a pillow under her head. This put her mouth at just the right height for her to suck his large, thick cock. He offered it to her, brushing her lips with it, and spreading some of the glistening pre-come on them. She opened her mouth and explored his cock-head with her wet, appreciative tongue, then sucked his dick right in. She moaned with the pleasure of Gene's cock in her mouth and Bernie's tongue in her twat.

Her first orgasm was approaching quickly. Her cries increased, and Bernie pushed her thighs back allow him greater access to her sensitive clit. He covered her pussy with his mouth, whipping his tongue across her clitoris several times, and Carmen cried out as her climax ripped through her. She moaned in pleasure, and sucked Gene's dick back into her mouth, jerking it with her hand. Bernie knelt between her legs and placed the engorged head of his cock at the opening to her pussy. With a single lunge, he thrust in, grunting in pleasure as his thick dick pushed into Carmen's tight, receptive pussy.

Both men then stroked her for several minutes. Carmen felt completely filled, with one cock deep in her throat, and another deep in her cunt. Then they were abruptly withdrawn, and she was placed on her hands and knees. Gene got in front of her and Carmen quickly took his prick into her mouth again. Bernie got behind her and she soon felt his hardness slide into her ready cunt. In and out both her mouth and pussy, the cocks stroked steadily. She had never felt such close, intense masculinity. She reveled in it. The taste and smell of the two pricks was almost more than she could bear. The two men switched position, and Bernie was in front of her, and Gene behind. The cocks slipped into place again, and off she went. The feeling of Gene's huge cock in her pussy was indescribable. She heard herself making animal grunting noises around the cock in her mouth, but she couldn't help it. Both men were also groaning in pleasure as well.

"Okay baby, on your back," said Bernie. Carmen laid down on her back. Bernie straddled her body and placed his cock between her tits. Carmen held her breasts up, making a soft warm nest for his prick. Bernie began moving back and forth, fucking her tits. Gene, meanwhile slipped a pillow under her ass, raising her pussy a little. He knelt between her legs and quickly thrust into her. Carmen yelped in pleasure. "We're working you over good, aren't we, Carmen?" asked Gene.

"Oh guys, you sure are! And it feels good, too! I've never had two cocks at once," Carmen gasped. She raised her head and ran her tongue over Bernie's fat cockhead. He groaned and said, "Oh, it feels good when you do that! I'm gonna come pretty soon! How about you, Gene?"

"I'm just about to pop right now, man. Let me give her a few more strokes, and we'll come all over her!" Gene said.

"Try to get it on my face," Carmen said to Bernie.

"This is it, baby, I'm gonna come! Here it comes. Oh oh oh!!" Bernie grunted, and then sticky-warm gouts of semen were spurting from his cock onto Carmen's tits, and face and even her red hair. At about the same time, she heard Gene grunt and her cunt was filled with a generous amount of thick, warm jism. She reached up and took Bernie's still jerking cock and milked all the juice out of it, pulling it down and taking the head into her mouth. "Oh god, Carmen, that was hot!" Bernie said.

"I like the feeling of come on my face," Carmen said. She massaged the sticky semen into her skin and licked it off her fingers.

An hour later, Carmen had showered and put her clothes back on. Gene and Bernie asked her to stay longer, but she begged off, explaining that she had to work again the next day. She shared a final drink with the two men, and left.

On the drive home, she felt somewhat unfulfilled. Sure, she had come all right, but she wondered if going to bed with two men was just a sign that she was trying to make up for Paul's absence. She had to admit that several times, she had imagined that it was Paul's cock in her mouth or pussy. She was still confused, and although she had no regrets about what she had done, she didn't think she would repeat the experience. She only wished Paul had been there.

She went home, slid between her sheets, and masturbated, imagining that she was sucking Paul's cock, and having him shoot his come all over her face.

Chapter 6

That same night, as Carmen was driving home, Paul and Krystal were just finishing making love. For Paul, it had been fine, but Krystal's former distance had begun to reassert itself. She turned over and went to sleep. Paul was still awake and not ready to sleep. He wanted to ask Krystal what had happened to cause her to change back to her former distant self, but he believed that she would tell him when she was ready. In the meantime, he waited.

He quietly got out of bed and went into the spacious living room. He tried to look at TV, but there was nothing on, so he just sat and thought. His thoughts kept coming back to Carmen. He clearly remembered her loominng over him out by the pool, her large warm breasts in his face. He reached for his now-hard cock and began stroking it slowly. Carmen had also sucked his cock like no other woman had. Krystal had yet to suck him, but she seemed to like fucking all right. And then, when as had come, Carmen had taken his come right in her face. How sexy that had been. Just as he was reliving that in his mind, his come erupted from his cock, covering his rapidly pumping fist. "I can't do it," he whispered. "I cannot give her up."

On Saturday, Krystal went into work for part of the day, and Paul worked on the novel. He noticed that she seemed preoccupied and tense when she left, but she denied that anything was bothering her. She came back around three o'clock that afternoon, and seemed even more upset. She went to the liquor cabinet and made herself a drink. Paul could stand no more. He confronted his beautiful, tormented wife.

"Okay, tell me what the problem is," he demanded.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with," she said.

"Oh, that's bullshit. You've been visibly upset for several days now, and I want to help. Is it something that I'm doing wrong. If it is, just tell me and we'll work it out."

Krystal laid her hand on his cheek and smiled. "No, Paul, it isn't you. I've got a problem at work, and I don't know a way out of it."

"Well, let me hear about it. Maybe we can figure out a way to work it out together."

Krystal sighed deeply, in relief, it seemed to Paul. They sat down together on the couch. She took a long pull at her drink. "Okay," she started, "here's the deal. You know that man, Ben Cox, that you met last week? Well, he was largely responsible for getting the company the contract for the low-cost housing we are currently constructing. He's always been a bit of a snake, but I've learned to deal with him. Well, anyway, this last time, to get the contract, I very foolishly made a rather sizable contribution to his reelection campaign."

"How large a contribution?" Paul asked quickly.

Krystal sighed again, took a drink, then said, "Eighty thousand dollars."

"Wow!" Paul exclaimed. "I didn't even know you had that much cash."

"This company has done very well," Krystal said.

"Okay, no argument. Go on," Paul said, slightly chastened.

"Well, I thought that would be enough to keep him happy. But now, he's come back asking for more money. Not a huge amount, but enough to be noticed if we're audited. And the accountants are sure to notice."

Paul asked, "Well, how much?"

"He wants $5000 a month in exchange for future contracts, and his silence. He claims that he has enough evidence to put me in jail for trying to influence his vote and directing those contracts to Williams Construction."

"But isn't the campaign contribution traceable? I mean, can't you say that you were coerced into contributing to his campaign in order to get the contract?" Paul asked.

"Not the way he--we--arranged it. The money was spread out over a dozen or so dead, little-known or anonymous donors, for both of our protection. Still, he says he has a tape of our conversations proving that I'm the corrupt one, and he's the honest civil servant." Krystal collapsed against the couch and put her hands over her face. She began sobbing quietly. Paul took her in his arms and held her while she cried. He said, soothingly, "Look, we'll figure a way out of this. Just give me some time to think. I want to ask you a question. Is it all right if we talk to Carmen about this? I mean, she might have an angle or know someone who can help us."

"Yes," Krystal said, "all right, as long as she's discreet. I just don't know what to do. This could ruin my company, Paul." She collapsed again, sobbing on his shoulder. After a while, she said, "And you know what the most ironic thing is? He ran for reelection on an anti-corruption ticket!" She laughed harshly. "That bastard!"

"Well, let's try to forget about it for tonight, darling," Paul said. "We have Carmen and Stephanie coming over later. We'll party a little, and try to have a good time. Okay? Don't worry." He dried her tears, and kissed her. At around eight, Carmen drove up in the driveway, and Stephanie followed in her dark blue Honda Prelude.

Two hours later, the food and dessert had been eaten, and the four people had adjourned to the living room to talk and listen to music. After a while, they played Trivial Pursuit. Paul watched Krystal closely. She seemed to have forgotten about Cox, at least for the evening. By eleven-thirty, Carmen and Paul were seated on the couch, talking and listening to the music, and Krystal and Stephanie were seated on the love seat.

Stephanie and Krystal made small talk, and Stephanie felt her attraction for Krystal grow. She was still attracted to Carmen, but Krystal was so beautiful that she was hard to resist. Stephanie kept watching her well-manicured hands with their red-painted nails as she talked. Carmen also used red nail polish. Stephanie trembled slightly, imagining what those hands would feel like on her body.

"Are you all right?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Stephanie replied, "just a little cold."

"Well, then Paul will make a fire," Krystal said. "Stay a little longer. It's nice to talk to someone different for a change."

"Okay, if you're sure it's not too much trouble." Stephanie settled back into the love seat.

"Paul, will you..." Krystal began.

"Coming right up," Paul said. He looked at Carmen, "How about coming with me to get some firewood?"

"Okay," Carmen replied.

When they had gone, Krystal turned to Stephanie and said, "I'm really glad you came tonight. I've been wanting to meet you for a while. Carmen likes you very much."

"She does? Well, I'm glad to hear that. I like Carmen a lot, too. She's a good bartender. Knows her drinks, and handles herself well." Stephanie couldn't be sure, but Krystal seemed to be looking at her with an invitation in her eyes. Could this beautiful blonde woman have lesbian tendencies? Her body language seemed to suggest it. Although Krystal had on loose-fitting sweat pants, and a midriff-baring sweatshirt, she seemed to be leaning forward suggestively. Her titties were very noticeable under the shirt. Stephanie felt that her attraction was being returned.

"I hope that you'll feel free to drop by again," Krystal was saying. She had laid her hand on Stephanie's. An electric spark flowed between then. Stephanie felt her pussy grow ever-so-slightly moist at the contact.

Outside, Carmen was loading firewood into Paul's outstretched arms. There was no moon, but the sky overhead was filled with bright stars, and the air was crisp with just a slight chill in it.

"I love looking at the sky," Paul said.

"Me too," replied Carmen.

"So, how have you been?" Paul asked.

"I've been okay. Not great, but okay." Carmen couldn't help but put her arms briefly around him from behind, and lay her head against his shoulder.

"I like that," Paul said. " I miss it, too."

"Oh, I do too," she said.

"If my arms weren't full, I would be hugging you right now," Paul whispered. "Stay after Stephanie leaves."

"Okay," Carmen said. She desperately hoped that Paul would make love to her.

They went inside. Carmen had her hand inside Paul's back pocket until they reached the door. He built a fire, and the party livened up a little. More music was put on, and one more round of drinks consumed. But by that time, it was one-thirty, and everybody was starting to yawn. Krystal got up and stretched, both Paul and Stephanie watching her closely, and announced, "Well, everybody, I'm going to bed. I had a tough day. Stephanie, it was nice meeting you. Please come back to see us." She shook Stephanie's hand warmly.

Stephanie looked her in the eyes and said, "You can count on it."

"Okay then, goodnight everyone." She left the room.

Stephanie got up and said, "Well, I'll go too. I'm a little tired. Paul, it was nice to see you again. See you tomorrow at work, Carmen."

When she had gone, Paul excused himself and said, "I'm going to change clothes, okay?"

He looked in on Krystal. She appeared to be sound asleep. He kissed her on the cheek, and tucked in the blanket around her.

In the living room, the music played quietly, the fire burned in the fireplace, and Carmen laid on the couch covered in a blanket. Paul had changed into a pair of loose-fitting cotton pajamas, with a drawstring closure for the bottoms. He said, "Is there room for me under that blanket?"

"Sure," Carmen said quietly.

She sat up and Paul slid in beside her. He was a little chilled. The rest of the house was cold. He shivered slightly. Carmen asked, "Are you cold, darling? Let me rub you a little."

Keeping the blanket around them, she leaned over and began rubbing his arms briskly. That was when he noticed that her naked breast was rubbing against his arm. She was nude under the blanket. Their faces were very close together. Paul put his hands on her breasts and cupped them gently. Carmen stopped and closed her eyes, sighing deeply.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. Please do it some more," she whispered.

"We can't seem to do without each other, can we darling? I've been thinking of you so much lately," Paul said hoarsely.

Carmen threw her leg over his thighs, straddling him. Paul ran his hands up and down her back and buttocks, gently parting the cleft between her cheeks and probing her anus, then slipping around to touch her sex. She was hot and wet, and at his touch, fell on him, devouring his mouth with hers. They both groaned quietly with the emotion.

Carmen rubbed her hot, excited pussy up and down Paul's rock-hard dick as they kissed passionately, their tongues mating. "I've wanted this so much," Paul said.

"Me, too," Carmen sobbed. She reached down and grasped his cock. After rubbing the hot, engorged head across her asshole a couple of times, she place it at the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet and slippery that he slipped into her in a single fluid motion. The pleasure for both of them was so intense that they nearly climaxed right then. With a supreme act of willpower, they lay still, allowing the feelings to cool a bit before beginning.

"Oh baby, I just want to eat you up!" Paul groaned.

"I wish you could eat me up, every night," Carmen replied.

Slowly, careful to make it last, they began moving together. Paul thrust deeply and slowly into Carmen's pussy, and Carmen met every stroke, milking his cock hungrily. She was so eager for him, so hot, that she actually growled in pleasure. "Oh yes, Paul honey, deeper in my pussy. Push it in deeper. Now grind it. Oh, that's so good, baby!" she cooed.

Paul was already close to exploding in her cunt. But he held off as long as he could. They were moving faster now, rhythymically heaving together. Carmen put her arms around his neck and held on, sobbing with pleasure. She had gone nearly limp, and Paul was thrusting more rapidly now, pistoning his cock in and out of a pussy so wet that the juices were soaking his dick. He got a finger wet in her pussy juice, and slipped it into her anus.

Carmen lost control then. She cried out, "Oh! That's good, baby! Move your finger around some! Oh, I'm going to come! Oh oh oh oh agh!" Her orgasm was a searingly exquisite rush of pleasure. Her body and soul quaked with the waves of sensation and emotion that washed over them. She suddenly knew, without a doubt, that Paul Longmans was the only man she wanted fucking her.

Paul looked up at her and whispered, "What that good, baby?"

"Oh yes yes yes, Paul baby! But what about you? Have you come yet?" she asked, kissing him on his face.

"Not yet, I'm almost ready." Paul had found some inner self-control at the last minute, in order for Carmen to be able to have her orgasm. Now, his balls were aching with the need to release their load.

"Well, you just come in my warm pussy," Carmen said, rubbing her excited nipples across his chest. "My pussy is sucking your big cock, baby, and it wants you to shoot all your hot come in there." She was moving slowly on him again, looking into his eyes pleadingly. She had thrown off the blanket, and in the flickering firelight, her body looked magnificent. Carmen's breast bounced invitingly with each thrust, her hair was wild and flowing, her lips full and parted with excitement, her eyes half-closed in pleasure and concentration. There was nothing she wanted more in the world than to have Paul's hot, thick jism filling her pussy. It was her gift to him. In a flash of insight, Carmen realized that she loved Paul with all her heart and soul and body. She would do anything, anything for him. He could have any part of her that he wished: pussy, mouth, asshole, breasts. He already had her heart.