His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then don't say anything Paul. Just kiss me and make me feel it." She raised her lips to be kissed. Paul kissed her with all the feeling he could muster. His prick jumped to stiff attention. Krystal opened her mouth to him, and their tongues wrestled together in a passionate dance. Paul's hands roamed over her firm, smooth body. He caressed her thighs, hips and buttocks. He kissed her neck, inhaling her rich woman-scent and marveling at the smoothness of her skin. Krystal was a delightful woman, and she seemed to be responding well to him. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, her mouth open. She sighed deeply and arched her breasts upward to meet his ardent, demanding mouth. He took an erect nipple between his lips and suckled gently. Krystal moaned with pleasure. He started to move down her body. The corselet was tied with three ribbons in the front, and as he untied each one, he planted a warm, wet kiss on the skin underneath. The last one came free, and Krystal lifted her body to allow him to remove the garment completely. She was now nude, except for her stockings, which were the kind that stayed up without garters. Paul left them on. He used his warm wet tongue to leave a trail of saliva across her flat belly down to her navel. He kissed and sucked it gently, then moved down to her pussy.

Krystal's pussy was almost completely clean-shaven, except for a small, neatly trimmed blonde patch on top. Her pussy lips were small and tight, her clitoris hidden completely under them. Yet, tonight, she was very moist down there for him, and when he gently spread her legs, her pussy opened for him like a flower. She smelled so good down there! A perfect blend of sex-scent and perfume. Paul inhaled deeply and pushed her thighs back farther. Krystal reached down, rubbed her cunt a little and moaned, "Oh Paul, kiss my pussy, baby. Kiss it and make it feel good!"

Paul started by kissing her on her velvety-smooth inner thighs, first one, then the other. He moved slowly and gradually toward her pussy, until Krystal was literally begging him to eat her.

When he got to the delectable morsel he was seeking, he refrained at first from diving right in. Instead, he teased her by kissing all around it, on her labia majora, then dipping down to run his tongue across her musky anus, before coming back up and across her outer lips again. Krystal reached down and opened herself up, exposing her charms, and begging Paul once again to, "Lick me baby, please!!" Paul inched forward, pushed her thighs back and snaked his tongue into the wet crevice that was her cunt.

Krystal froze as Paul opened his mouth and covered her sex, kissing and sucking at the same time, probing her innermost depths with his hot, wet tongue and tickling her clit gently. Finally, she let out a huge gust of air and gasped, "Oh god Paul, that is so good. Oh god, don't ever stop!"

Paul had no intention of stopping. He continued skillfully licking and sucking Krystal's delicious pussy until she was practically screaming with pleasure. He once again dipped down to her sweet and musky asshole, rimming her and probing insistently with his tongue. He worked it into her, and thrust in and out. "Oh baby, that's so good. Oh, that's right, stick your tongue in my butthole! It's so warm and wet. I love that!" Paul moved up once again to her vagina, and stuck his tongue as far as he could into her pussy, using his tongue like a cock--fucking her with his tongue. She gushed and babbled. Finally, when he sensed that she was near orgasm, Paul whipped his tongue across her engorged clitoris a number of times. Krystal went crazy, suddenly crying out her orgasm hoarsely, over and over again. Paul continued licking her with gradually decreasing pressure. Finally he stopped, and let her rest for a moment.

He knelt between her thighs and put his iron-hard dick at the opening to her well-licked pussy. Krystal said nothing, she just held out her arms to him. Paul groaned and fell forward, his cock plunging into her as their mouths locked once again in a passionate soul-kiss. Krystal grunted in satisfaction, wrapped her legs around him, and began writhing under him, squeezing his body between strong thighs, and his cock like a hot, boneless fist. Paul held her close and tight, and surrendered to the sensations her incredibly tight pussy gave him. He braced his knees on the bed, and thrust as well as he could, but he had to gasp out, "Oh Krystal, my darling, your pussy feels so good that I'm not going to be able to hold out for long. I'm going to come very soon now!"

"Your cock feels good to me, too, baby!" she sobbed. "Keep moving like that!" Paul did his best to hold back while Krystal worked for her climax. He shoved his cock in as far as it would go, and ground his pelvis against her clit. Krystal gasped and moaned, throwing her arms around him and holding him tight. Her cries escalated until she was nearly screaming in ecstasy. Finally, she tensed beneath him and her cries reached a crescendo. She bucked furiously and rhythymically against him as her orgasm overtook her, shaking her to the core of her being. Paul stopped moving to catch his breath, but stayed deep in her pussy.

"Paul baby, I want your come on my tits. I want you to come on my titties, okay? I want that hot come on me!" Krystal pleaded, looking into his eyes.

"Okay, baby," Paul was able to gasp. He thrust a few more times, but her hot talk, and tight cunt had done their work. Paul felt the tingling sensation in his balls that told him he was about to come. He thrust a few more times, and his overloaded testicles spilled their load.

Paul was galvanized in ecstasy. For a second, he couldn't move as the sperm traveled up his cock and burst into Krystal's pussy. But then he pulled out quickly. Krystal grabbed his prick and jerked it as gob after gob of thick, hot jism spashed across her breasts and neck and face. Paul seemed to come forever. The semen flowed and flowed from his cock. Finally it stopped, and Krystal gently milked his cock for the last remaining drops. Looking Paul in the eyes, Krystal reached down, scooped up a dollop of come with her finger, brought it to her lips, and licked it off.

"That was good loving, baby," she cooed.

"Don't I know it," he replied.

Chapter 4

Paul and Krystal spent a week in the Keys, making love two or three times a day, and thoroughly enjoying themselves. Krystal had not had a vacation for several years, choosing instead to keep the family business afloat. She had not realized how tired, how much in need of renewal, she had been. She and Paul had many long talks together. They got to know each other. Paul realized that, despite Krystal's customary reserve, she did love him. He realized that he loved her too. At the same time, he also realized that Krystal would never allow herself to surrender totally to any man, the way another, less ambitious woman would.

Many times during the week, Paul thought of Carmen. Carmen was just as desirable to Paul, but in a different way. While Krystal was strikingly beautiful in a perfect, crystalline way, Carmen was beautiful in an earthy way. Carmen was also somewhat vulnerable, although she hid it well. Krystal was decidedly not vulnerable, but able to open up occasionally. Two very different women, yet he wanted both of them. He wondered how he would handle his dilemma.

At home in Bradenton, Carmen and Lance gradually drifted apart. He stayed several nights at the big house, but proved to be such a slob that Carmen soon tired of picking up after him. He also showed a disturbing tendency to drink steadily, night after night. He went to work every day, came back to the house, opened a beer, and then drank beer after beer until he either passed out, or went to bed. They did have sex, but each time, it was less satisfactory for Carmen than the time before.

On the Sunday Paul and Krystal were to come back, Lance was in the living room seated in front of the big-screen TV, watching a football game. Carmen came over to the couch and sat down beside him.

"Lance," she said, "we have to talk."

"Okay, babe, what about?" Lance said, not taking his eyes off the game. For once, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were winning, and he didn't want to miss it.

"Well, Paul and Krystal will be back this evening. We need to get back to normal," she said.

"Okay, whatever you say."

"What I mean is, that I have to go home," she said.

"Okay, Carmen. When the game is over, We'll pack it up, and move over to your house," Lance said. Still, he glanced over at her curiously.

"Well, you have to go home, too," Carmen said, looking at him. Her voice was earnest, but slightly defensive.

Lance stopped looking at the TV. "Well, aren't we going home together?" he asked.

"No. I don't think so."

Lance sat up in the chair. He seemed annoyed. He took a quick swig of beer. "So what you're saying is, this is it for us. Is that right?" He was pissed off, and looking angrily at her.

"I'm sorry Lance, It's just not..."

"Hey, no need to explain! I'll get the fuck out now! I don't need this shit! I thought we had something, Carmen! I guess I was wrong! Well, fuck you!" He got up out of the chair and stomped angrily around the cluttered house (his mess, Carmen thought to herself), getting his things together. He threw everything into the back of his piece-of-shit Datsun. Finally, he went to the refrigerator and got out a whole case of beer. I paid for that, Carmen thought, but let him take it anyway. He threw that in the car, too, and without another word, got in and drove off. As he turned onto the road and gunned the engine, Carmen saw him thrust his hand out the window and give her the finger.

Carmen thought she would cry, but she was actually relieved. Then, she looked around at the messy house and knew she had to clean it before Paul and Krystal arrived. "Shit," she said wearily.

* * *

Paul, Krystal and Carmen settled into a fairly regular routine of work and weekly get-togethers.

One day in October, Paul pulled his old Range Rover into the construction site where Williams Construction was building several units of low-income housing. Outside the office trailer, a shiny black Lincoln Town Car was parked. Paul went into the trailer. The inside was divided into two sections, an office and a lounge. The door to the office was closed, but he could hear Krystal's voice and another, male voice raised in heated discussion. Paul considered knocking on the door, but thought better of it. Krystal could handle herself. He sat down at a table to wait. A few minutes later, the door to the office opened, and a tall, distinguished-looking man in an expensive charcoal-gray suit came out. He was not smiling, but when he saw Paul, his face split in a wide, artificial grin, and his hand came forward.

"Good afternoon, sir," he said heartily. "You must be Paul, Krystal's new husband. Very nice to meet you. You are a very lucky man." He shook Paul's hand with a firm grip. Paul was a bit surprised. The man had exited the office, greeted and approached him so quickly, that it was almost as if it was a reflex. Then Paul recognized the man. He was Benjamin Cox, a county commissioner, and one of the men responsible for handing out contracts, such as this one for the low-income housing Krystal's company was now building.

Cox turned briefly to Krystal before leaving, and said, "I'll be in touch, Ms. Williams. Nice to meet you, Mr. Longmans." With a quick nod to Paul, he left.

"I think I've been subjected to what is known as `pressing the flesh'," Paul said. But Krystal didn't laugh. Indeed, she looked a bit shaken and pale. Paul said, "Hey, what's the matter? You look like you just got some bad news."

Krystal looked at him. He saw her face grow composed. Once again, she looked under control. She said, "I'll tell you later. But thanks for asking."

"Are you ready to go?" Paul asked. He and Krystal had been getting along well lately. He didn't want to ruin it by pressing her to tell him about a problem if she didn't want to. He decided to wait. If she wanted to tell him, she would.

"As a matter of fact, I am," Krystal said. "I'm sick of this place. Let's go out to dinner, and then go home and make love."

"Hey, you won't get an argument from me." Paul was relieved. He didn't want her to be in a bad mood all evening.

"I'm glad you came. Let's go to Stumpy's and get something to eat. We can see Carmen, she's working tonight," Krystal said.

It was Thursday night, and Stumpy's was not very crowded. Paul and Krystal sat down in a booth near the bar. The waitress came over and took their drink orders, and a message from them to Carmen. A few minutes later, Carmen came with their drinks, and sat down. "So, how are the happy newlyweds?" she asked.

"Fine, Carmen. How's it going?" asked Paul.

"Okay I guess. Same old grind," replied Carmen.

"Have you heard from Lance lately?" asked Krystal.

"He came by Saturday night, wanting me back. I was tempted, but he's not really what I want right now. It wasn't what he wanted to hear, but he didn't make a fuss. He left, and I haven't seen him since."

"Well, you know that you don't have to live alone in the city, Carmen, you could come live with us. We have plenty of room," Krystal said.

"Thanks, sis, but I'll stay where I am right now," Carmen said.

About that time, the waitress came with their food order. Carmen got up, saying, "I'll let you two eat. Before you leave, stop by the bar. I want you to meet my boss."

Paul and Krystal came up to the bar for their coffee after dinner. Carmen called Stephanie down and introduced them. Stephanie had met Paul before briefly, but had never met Krystal. The dark woman was struck by Krystal's pristine loveliness. She couldn't get over the difference in the two step-sisters. Carmen's earthy sexuality and Krystal's ice-princess beauty were perfect contrasts. She found herself powerfully attracted to Krystal. The four people exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before Carmen had to go take care of "Frick and Frack", as she called them: two business men seated down at the end of the bar. She refilled their drinks, joked with them, and rejoined Stephanie, Krystal and Paul. "So, where are you two headed now?" she asked.

Krystal said, "We're headed home." Then, addressing Stephanie, "Say, why don't both you and Carmen come over this Saturday night for a little get-together we're having? Can you get away from the bar?"

Stephanie said, "We might be able to, if I can arrange some coverage. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the invite."

"I'll be looking forward to it," Krystal said, meeting Stephanie's eyes. Stephanie was suddenly a bit weak-kneed. Was that an invitation in Krystal's eyes?

She would have to make it to the party to find out.

Paul and Krystal finished their coffee, said their goodbyes, and left. Carmen sighed a little as they left. Stephanie came over and said, "Anything wrong?"

"No," Carmen said. "I'm just having a little trouble imagining them together. But, they seem to be happy." Carmen did not mention the feelings she had for Paul. Stephanie did not mention the invitation she had read in Krystal's eyes.

"Frick and Frack", meanwhile, were once again motioning Carmen over to their end of the bar. It had been a slow night, and they had been able to monopolize her nearly all evening. Their names were Bernie and Gene, and they were a couple of insurance salesman from out of town, in Bradenton for a sales conference. They were due to leave tomorrow, and so were celebrating one last night. Though not exactly drunk, they were both feeling no pain. Carmen liked them. They had been demanding, but polite. They had also been suggestive, but not rude. She walked back down to them.

Bernie was was slender and ruggedly handsome with bushy eyebrows and a graying, bushy mustache. He was wearing a sport coat and an expensive, turtleneck sweater. He had been drinking expensive scotch all night, but seemed largely unaffectd by it.

Gene was a big, husky, football player type. He had sandy hair cut in a crewcut. He was clean-shaven and he had laughing, merry blue eyes. He had been drinking imported beer all night. Between the two of them, they had run up quite a tab.

"Carmen," Bernie said, pulling out a fat sheaf of bills, "we're done, honey, and we want to settle. We've got to meet some business associates for dinner, and then we're going to our hotel. How would you like to meet me and Gene there later for a few late-night drinks?"

"I don't know guys. Would I be safe?" Carmen asked playfully.

"I give you my personal assurance that you will be safe. It's just that Gene and I would like a little company before we have to go home tomorrow. What do you say?" Bernie laid several large bills down on the bar. Carmen could see that the amount was well in excess of their bar bill.

"I'll think about it," Carmen said. "But I probably can't get away from here before ten-thirty or eleven."

Bernie pulled out a pen and small notebook. "That's all right. Listen, we're at the Pirate's Cove Motel, room 221, around the back." He was writing as he spoke. He shoved the paper over to her. "Come if you can. We'd sure like the company."

"Maybe I will. Thanks, guys," Carmen said.

Both men got to their feet, and made their way outside. Carmen folded the paper and put it in her pocket.

At ten o'clock, Carmen asked if she could go home. The bar was practically empty. Stephanie said okay. Carmen went to the restroom, brushed her hair out, freshened her perfume, and left. Stephanie, smelling her perfume, gave her a slightly quizzical look, but said nothing.

Carmen knew where the motel was and drove straight there. She pulled around back and found room 221. Then, she sat in her car for a few moments and considered. She was under no illusions about what would happen if she went in. Those men were interested in getting her in a three-way. And, she really didn't have any reason not to go in there. Lance was gone for good, and Paul was apparently wrapped up in Krystal--at least for now. She was still not ready to go Stephanie's route, either. So, she thought, what the hell.

She got out of the car and knocked on the door. Gene answered the door. He was wearing a seatshirt and sweat pants, and had a drink in his hand. When he saw Carmen standing at the door, his face lit up with a smile. "Hey," he said, "it's Carmen. Come on in, girl! We weren't sure you'd come."

Carmen entered the room. Bernie was seated on the sofa with a drink in his hand. The radio was playing rock music. They were obviously partying. Carmen accepted a drink, and sat down, too.

"Man, are we glad you could make it, Carmen," Bernie said. "I like old Gene there, but you're a lot nicer to look at."

"Hey hey hey," said Gene. He turned to Carmen. "You see, Bernie and I have known each other since college at the University of Florida."

Carmen settled back in the couch. The music was good, and Carmen liked the company. As the evening progressed, she drank steadily, and felt less and less inhibited. Gene and Bernie were talking about a strip club they had visited the night before. Carmen, emboldened by the alcohol she had consumed, said, "How would you guys like a private dance?"

"Hear hear," shouted Bernie. He pulled out a case of CDs, and had Carmen choose one she liked. Then he put it in a portable CD player, turned down the lights, and he and Gene settled on the couch to watch.

Carmen had worn a skin-tight pair of blue jeans, with a stretchy cotton-polyster knit bodysuit to work that night. The outfit perfectly accentuated her lush curves, large firm breasts, and firm ass. She had on sneakers, which she quickly kicked off. As the music started, she began swaying to it, swinging her hips back and forth in rhythym with the beat. She slowly walked around the room, shaking her breasts at the two men, then turning around and wiggling her behind at them. She undid the clasp in front, and slowly unzipped the pants. Then she pushed them down past her hips. Turning her back to the two men, she stuck her perfectly formed ass out at them, and flexed her muscles a little. Then she pushed the pants down the rest of the way. She stepped out of them, and kicked them aside. She was now in the bodysuit. It was dark red, with low cut sleeves and three buttons at the neck.