His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this is good enough for a porn movie," Paul said.

The next day, a courier arrived at Benjamin Cox's office with a package. The package contained a letter explaining that what was on the tape would be released to the media and the authorities if Cox did not cease and desist with any further demands for money. In fact, Cox should refrain from all further contact with Williams Contracting, or Krystal Williams. Furthermore, the letter explained that a copy of the tape had been deposited with Krystal's lawyer, along with a letter giving the full details of the situation. If Krystal went down, Cox was going with her. The letter stated that no further payment would be forthcoming from Krystal Williams or Williams Contracting.

Benjamin Cox was not a stupid man, just a greedy one. He took the $2500 and kept his mouth shut.

* * *

It was early December, and the holidays were just around the corner. Carmen, Paul, Krystal and Stephanie had taken a short vacation together to upstate New York. There they rented a cabin at a ski resort. Krystal paid for it all, explaining that it was a "reward" for getting her out of a very difficult situation.

It was the end of a very enjoyable day of skiing and the participants were pleasantly tired. They had been talking quietly in the living room of the cabin they rented. The evening wore on, and Paul was aware of a growing sexual tension in the room. He was also aware that the women had been cooking up something among themselves. There had been several whispered conversations that he had not been privy to.

Krystal and Stephanie were sitting on one couch, covered by a blanket, and Paul and Carmen were sitting on the other, also covered by a blanket. Carmen's hand was on his thigh, idly stroking it, with an occasional pass over his hard dick. Around 11 o'clock, Stephanie got up and stretched, announcing that she was going to bed. Carmen also got up, saying she needed to go to her bedroom. Krystal got up and came over to Paul. She snuggled under the blanket with him and said, "Paul, I have to talk to you about something."

Paul was immediately seized with foreboding. He felt sure that Krystal was going to tell him she knew about him and Carmen. He was right.

"I want you to know, that I know about you and Carmen," she said. Paul began stammering out an apology. Krystal stopped him with a finger to his lips. She said, "It's all right, Paul. I don't mind."

"You don't mind?" Paul asked.

"No, I don't. You see, Paul, as much as I love you, I don't think I can give you what you need--at least not all the time. I knew this from the start."

"Then why marry me at all?" he asked.

"You pretty much know the reasons. Besides, I do need a man from time to time. You are a wonderful lover, my darling. But you also need to know that I arranged almost every meeting between you and Carmen. Without her knowledge, of course."

"You did?"

"Every one. Even the first one, after the party. I could see both of you clearly out my window. At first I was jealous, but I realized that I wanted to keep you around, and making Carmen available to you would be the best way to do that."

He was struggling with several emotions. On one hand, he didn't really like being manipulated. On the other hand, he was being told that he could fuck Carmen any time he liked, plus still have Krystal. He sighed and said, "So where does that leave us?"

"Well," Krystal said, "I don't want you to go. Stay with me. You can be with Carmen as often as you two want. In return, you have to recognize that Stephanie and I have a special relationship now."

"You and Stephanie are lovers," Paul said.

Krystal sighed, "Yes, we are. She likes me a lot, and I like her. Don't you see? We can all four be together. A close circle of friends. It can be very, very rewarding for all of us." Krystal leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Paul's lips. From out of the corner of his eye, Paul saw Stephanie step into the doorway of her bedroom. She was wearing nothing but a silk dressing gown, untied. Paul spotted smallish breasts and a dark triangle of pubic hair. "Krystal?" Stephanie asked quietly.

Krystal looked over her shoulder. "I'll be right there," she said. She turned back to Paul. "Go to Carmen's bedroom. I think she's planning something special for you tonight."

Paul undressed quickly in the living room, and put on a terrycloth dressing gown that Krystal brought him. Then he went to the door of Carmen's bedroom. It was closed. He knocked softly. From inside, he heard, "Come in."

When he entered, he saw that the room had been darkened, except that several candles were burning. There was soft music playing on the radio. The door to the bathroom was closed, but a bar of light at the bottom indicated that it was occupied. Paul laid down on the bed. The bathroom door opened slightly. Carmen peeked through and asked, "Are you ready?"

Excited, but under control, Paul said, "Yes."

The light in the bathroom went out, and Carmen stepped into the candlelit bedroom. She had on a large, lace shawl that covered her completely. She looked slightly nervous to Paul, but then began swaying seductively to the music. She dance all around the room, giving Paul a brief peek inside the shawl. Funny, he thought, what did I see sparkling in there?

Finally, Carmen danced over to the side of the bed where Paul was laying. He sat up on the side of the bed. Several candles were at Paul's back, so Carmen seemed to glow softly in the candelight. For a couple of beats, she kept the shawl around her. Then, she slowly opened it.

Paul was nearly overcome. Carmen was nude underneath. Her tawny body was like burnished gold in the candlelight. Paul's eyes were immediately drawn to her large beautiful breasts and her tangle of coppery pussy hair. But then Paul realized that Carmen was bedecked, from head to foot, with jewelry. Of course, she had earrings on--small golden loops. But she also had two small jewels dangling from her nipples. These were connected to each other by a thin gold chain. Another chain ran from her left nipple down to her pussy. Carmen spread her legs slowly to reveal two small crystals dangling from her pussy lips, connected to a clip that slipped around her labia minora. When Carmen danced, the crystals caught the candlelight and sparkled. She also wore a gold anklet with small red crystals.

Then, Carmen turned slowly, swaying seductively, so that her perfectly shaped ass was now in front of him. She spread her legs again. He saw her hands appear on each buttock. She spread her butt open for him. Carmen's dark pink butthole came into view. Dangling from a small chain, was a small golden filligreed charm. The other end of the chain disappeared into Carmen's asshole. From this angle, Paul could also clearly see the pussyclip and the crystals dangling from her sex. He couldn't resist reaching up to play with, and tug the crystals a little. Carmen stood still for him and asked softly, "How do you like them?"

"Oh, baby, I love them. You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Carmen turned around, reached down, opened Paul's robe, and slipped it off his shoulders. His cock was hard and standing straight up from his lap. She reached down and stroked it a few times. Then, with a cry, she practically threw herself on him. They came together, devouring each other hungrily. Paul's cock slipped between her legs, rubbing around her slippery pussy lips and asshole. He could feel the jewelry down there, as well.

They kissed again and again, moaning together in pleasure. Paul practically threw her down on the bed. They came together again, Paul suckling her breasts as avidly as any infant. He found the jewels to be terribly exciting! "Suck them, baby!" Carmen whispered hotly. "Tug the chain a little! God, that feels good!"

Knowing that she was hot and ready for him, Paul moved quickly down her body to her slightly unruly thatch of pussy hair. Carmen spread her legs eagerly, and Paul covered her cunt with his mouth and ate her voraciously. The pussy clip prevented him from opening her up, but it squeezed her inner lips together, thrusting her clitoris out. Paul sucked and licked her clitoris. As he was still on his hands and knees beside her, Carmen gasped, "Oh baby, move over me so that I can suck your big cock!" Paul did so. His cock now dangled in Carmen's face, literally brushing her lips. With a little cry, she raised her head and engulfed his cock with her mouth as far as it would go, at the same time throwing her arms around his waist.

Both partners were nearly overcome by the pleasure. The wet suckling warmth of Carmen's hungry mouth on his cock almost caused Paul to shoot his semen down her throat right then. At the same time, Carmen, her voice muffled by a mouthful of the largest, hardest, most satisfying cock she had ever know, groaned and yelped under Paul oral caresses. When he started to pull the chain out of her asshole, Carmen said, "Leave it in, sweetie, until you put your cock in there!"

Paul paused for a second. Carmen was inviting him to sodomize her! The thought of slipping his cock into her tight, hot anus was almost enough to make him come again. He quickly brought her to another crashing orgasm with his mouth, then reluctantly pulled his cock away from her mouth. She made a disappointed sound as the cock left her mouth. "Get on your hands and knees, darling," Paul said. Carmen quickly did so, exposing to him her jeweled pussy and asshole. He slipped off the pussy clip and thrust inside her. She was like hot buttered silk as she closed over his dick. But she was also ready to come again, so he thrust in and out of her overheated pussy until she once again screamed out her climax. The spasms caused her to slump down in front of him, her ass still high in the air.

"Are you ready for my cock up your ass, baby?" Paul asked huskily.

"Oh yes, yes. Use my pussy juice as lube, and stick your hard cock in my asshole!"

Paul thrust into her pussy once again, wetting his dick thoroughly. While he soaked in her cunt, he slowly pulled on the chain that ran into her butthole. He tugged a little on it, and out popped a small plug. He carefully laid it aside, pulled out of her pussy, and placed his dick at her anus.

Carmen shifted slightly at the touch of his glans on her anus. "Go slow, darling," she said.

"I will," Paul said. He began pushing slowly, carefully, so as not to hurt her. She grunted and pushed back a little. Paul felt the sphincter muscle slowly open for him. Carmen reached around, guiding his cock in. Seeing her slender hand on him almost caused him to lose it and thrust hard, but he stayed under control.

Carmen's asshole slowly, almost grudgingly, accepted Paul's rock-hard cock. At one point, she groaned deeply, and Paul felt the head pop softly past the opening. Then, "Hold it a minute. Let me get used to it. It feels so big in me!" With difficulty, Paul refrained from thrusting inward, but the urge was very strong. Finally she said, "Okay, push him all the way in, lover."

Paul thrust in gently, and soon was embedded to the hilt in Carmen's tight, hot, clasping asshole. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Oh, oh god, it feels wonderful! How does it look? Can you see it going in?"

"Oh yeah, baby. I can see my cock right in there. Can I fuck you now?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," she purred. Paul began pumping his cock deeply in and out of her asshole. With each in-stroke, she seemed warmer and moister. With each out-stroke, her anus seemed to suck him, not letting him go. Carmen raised up, and Paul put his arms around her, kneading her hot, overheated breasts. "Can you reach my pussy?" she asked.

"I think so," he said. He had to bend over her a little, but was able to get one hand between her legs. He massaged her pussy and clit, while Carmen thrust gently back and forth on his cock. The combination of sensations, the sounds and smells, the images, soon had both of them moaning in near-ecstasy. Carmen's cries increased, and her thrusting, once rhythmic, became jerky as another orgasm rushed through her. "Aggh!" she cried, as spasm after spasm rocked her body. The feeling of Paul's hand on her pussy, and his cock in her ass was unlike anything she'd ever felt. "Hold on for a moment, darling," she gasped. For a few seconds, she trembled under him, recovering. The she moaned, "Okay baby, go for yourself. I want you to come into my asshole. Fill me up with your hot come."

Paul put his hands on her hips, and started thrusting powerfully into her, at times swirling his dick around some, then thrusting home again. He heard a deep masculine moaning, and was surprised to realize that it was his own.

His orgasm was approaching quickly. He could almost feel his balls overflow and send their load of sperm to his cock. "Oh baby, I'm gonna come soon!" he cried. "I'm gonna fill you up!" With a maximum effort, he withdrew his cock nearly all the way, pausing momentarily at the opening. He thrust shallowly several times to get the feeling of opening her up again, then thrust deeply home. Carmen groaned deeply, taking every inch of him. She put her face in the pillow and thrust her ass back and up, so that Paul could clearly see his dick going in and out of her asshole. The sight and smell of her pussy and asshole finally did it for him, and his cock pulsed as he shot spurt after spurt of come into her, filling her anus with his thick, hot jism. "Ohhh baby," he groaned. He seemed to come forever. He fucked slowly through his orgasm, savoring every ounce of feeling. Finally, exhausted, he pulled out of her with a soft pop, and collapsed on the bed. She crawled up beside him, cuddling into his arm.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, "that was the best, Paul. I've never had it up the ass, before. That felt good, and I want it again."

"I think that can be arranged," he said.

There was a soft, discreet knock at the door. It opened, and Krystal and Stephanie both stood there, nude. Krystal said, smiling, "Hey, would you two stop making so much noise? How do you expect anybody to get any sleep around here?"

"Who's sleeping?" Carmen said.

Krystal and Stephanie came over and got on the bed. "I'm so glad it worked out like this," Krystal said. "I feel like I'm surrounded by friends and lovers, and it's a good feeling."

"Yes, and let's be sure to keep it that way," Stephanie said. "I love you guys, and I feel like we have a tight circle. Let's make a promise now to each other, to do our best keep our little family intact."

They all promised to keep faith with each other, and to do their best to maintain their little family.

"Good, let's kiss and make love on the deal," said Stephanie, leaning over to kiss Krystal.

The little group laughed for the pure joy of their union. Paul turned to Carmen, whispered, "I love you," and passionately kissed his sexy sister-in-law.

The End

1...5678910