His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached around and gently caressed his cock and balls. She explored the shaft, so deeply imbedded in her pussy. It belonged there, she felt. She gently touched his balls. Leaning down over him, she said, smiling, "Have you got something in there for me, lover? Have you got some come in there for Carmen? I want it deep in my pussy, sweetie. Deep in my pussy!"

He closed his eyes and began thrusting. She kissed him again and again. After only a few strokes, he groaned, "Oh baby, here comes all my come for you!" He started thrusting unevenly as his orgasm took over. Paul was suddenly frozen with ecstasy as the semen pulsed out of his cock and bathed the inside of Carmen's hungry twat. He fucked through his climax as well as he was able, but soon had to stop. The two lovers collapsed on each other, bathed in sweat and heaving huge sighs of satiation.

During the long while in which they cuddled, with Paul's softening dick still lodged in her pussy, Paul and Carmen whispered heartfelt endearments to each other.

"Carmen, that was so good! I cannot give you up, baby!" Paul said.

"You're not going to have to, lover. We'll work it out so that we can be together, at least sometimes. I need you, too. Oops! I think I just lost you," she whispered as he fell out of her.

They sat together on the couch. Paul said, "I need to talk to you about Krystal, though. She's got a problem."

"With us? I'm not surprised," Carmen said.

"No, that's not it. The problem is at work. You see, the project she's working on right now she got by making a rather large campaign contribution to one of the county commissioners. Now, he's shaking her down for more money in exchange for his silence, and for future contracts. It's a sizable amount of money, and Krystal doesn't know how to get the money, and how to account for it. She's very upset about it. She told me about it, and I asked her if it was okay if I told you about it, in case you could come up with an idea about how to handle it."

"Who's the commissioner, and how much money?" Carmen asked.

"The guy's name is Benjamin Cox, and he wants $5,000 a month."

"That's a lot of money," she said.

"I know. Krystal's about at the end of her rope. I don't really know what to do. I really want to help her," Paul said. He seemed frustrated.

For the next half-hour, they quietly discussed several ways to deal with the problem. At the end of that time, Paul's cock had again grown hard, the result of being in close proximity to Carmen's lush body. She reached under the blanket and said, "My my! What do we have here?"

"I guess he's just reacting to being so close to you," Paul said.

"Well, we'll just have to see if we can take care of this problem right away." She threw back the blanket covering them, hunkered down beside him with her head over Paul's lap, and quickly engulfed his hard-on in her warm, wet, ardent mouth. She could taste her pussy on him, and it excited her even more. She sighed deeply. She loved having his big, strong cock in her mouth! She took as much of him into her mouth as she could, laving the shaft with her tongue, and bobbing slowly up and down on him. She grasped him gently with her hand, and pumped up and down as she whipped her tongue across the head. Paul groaned with pleasure, and she answered with one of her own. She lifted her mouth for a moment, and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, planting wet, sucky kisses all over him from root to tip, then plunged down again, engulfing his dick. It didn't take long before Paul was saying, "Oh baby, I'm gonna come very soon now! Where do you want it?"

She took her mouth off long enough to say, "In my mouth, baby. Come in my mouth!"

She sucked gently, insistently on his dick, and Paul felt a pull inside of him as she applied the suction. He had never felt anyone suck his cock with such ardor, such enthusiasm. She jerked him gently with a firm, warm hand, and suddenly his orgasm was on him. He felt a bolt of hot semen travel up the length of his cock and burst into her waiting mouth as he was transported to another dimension with the intensity of the pleasure he was experiencing. The hot come pumped into Carmen's hungry mouth in spurt after hot, aching spurt and she drank it all down greedily. She truly wanted every spurt of semen that Paul ever produced.

Finally, he stopped coming, and Carmen sucked the last drops from his cock. She crawled up beside him on the couch, and they kissed. She still had some of his come in her mouth, and with her tongue, she transferred it to him like a gift. Together, they shared the taste and feel of his passion.

"We can figure this out, baby, I know we can," Carmen said. "We can figure out a way to help Krystal and be together. If it's all right, I'll talk to Stephanie. She might know somebody who can help us."

He responded by pulling her close. They looked at the dying fire for a long time. By the time he got up to join Krystal, the sky was lightening in the east.

Chapter 7

The next day was Saturday, and Carmen had to work at the bar. It was a busy evening, as college students and yuppie couples descended on Stumpy's for a night out. Sometime during the rush, Carmen was able to ask Stephanie if she was up for some company that night. Stephanie looked at her closely and said, "Yeah, sure."

"Alone, okay?" Carmen asked.

"Okay. I didn't have anybody coming over anyway." For the rest of the night, Stephanie found several opportunities to touch Carmen. Once she reached across the bar for an ashtray, letting her arm brush Carmen's tit. Another time, she was standing at the cash register, and her hip rather blatantly brushed Carmen's hip. Then, to top it all off, she and Carmen were talking, and Stephanie reached over and brushed a copper-colored strand of hair out of her face. Carmen was no dummy. She knew that she was the object of a slow, careful, somewhat hesitant seduction. She was all right with it, too. She liked Stephanie and was perfectly willing to have sex with her if she could gain Stephanie's cooperation in helping Krystal.

When they had closed up and cleaned up, Stephanie lit a cigarette and leaned against the bar. She asked, "Okay, do you have anywhere special you want to go? Or do you just want to go to my place?"

Carmen said, "Let's just go to your place. We can watch TV, or just talk."

"I'll bring a bottle of our good Chablis, and we'll have a little snack as well."

Carmen followed Stephanie home through the dark streets. Stephanie lived in a rather luxurious condominium complex near the beach. As they walked together to the condominiums, Carmen could smell the salt sea air and feel the brisk sea breeze. She loved living near the ocean. During the walk in, she put her arm through Stephanie's. Stephanie looked again at her, a smile on her face. Carmen smiled back. She was getting a little excited herself.

Once inside, Carmen was impressed. Stephanie's condo consisted of a large living room with a gas fireplace, a large walk-in kitchen and dining room, and two bedrooms, one of which had been converted into an office.

The living room furniture was of the highest quality. It was plush and comfortable, and the carpet was rich and soft. The apartment was immaculately clean. "Wow," Carmen said, "this is a really nice condo, Steph. The furniture is beautiful." Stephanie walked into the living room, and opened the curtains. Outside was a beautiful view of the ocean. Stephanie leaned down beside the fireplace, adjusted something, and the fire started.

"Yeah," she said, "it's nice, and the mortgage shows it, but I figure why not? If I've got the money to be comfortable, I will. Listen, I'm going to take a quick shower and change. Would you like a glass of wine?"

Summoning up her courage, Carmen asked coyly, "Why don't I join you?"

Stephanie seemed a little surprised, but quickly said, "Sure, come on."

The bathroom was large, equipped with two sinks, a toilet and a bidet. Every fixture in it was the most modern, most expensive available. The shower was a large walk-in, not a stall, with a stone floor and very expensive faucets. "I am impressed," Carmen said. She took off her shoes, then reached up and unbuckled her tight blue jeans. Looking a bit shyly at Stephanie, who couldn't take her eyes off the red-haired beauty in front of her, Carmen slowly pushed the jeans down over her hips, revealing smooth, curvy legs, lush thighs, and white, silk thong panties. If she looked carefully, Stephanie could see the shadow of Carmen's dark pubic hair underneath the thin material. She did indeed look carefully. The, aware that what she was doing was a striptease, Carmen unbuttoned her western style shirt, revealing her generous breasts, encased in a lacy demi-bra that allowed just a peek at her large round nipples.

Stephanie's mouth dropped open just a little, and her hand went to her mouth, as she looked adoringly at Carmen. She had wanted her for so long. This was a dream come true. And Carmen had made the first move.

In truth, though Stephanie loved making love to women, she had been going through a dry spell lately. Most of the women she had been with lately had not appealed to her much. They had been too butch, too bossy, too desperate, or just too damned pissed off at men. They had been no fun at all. Carmen was none of those things.

"Here, let me help you," Carmen said, walking over to Stephanie. She unbuttoned Stephanie's blouse, an expensive cotton one, and slipped it off, revealing smallish breasts encased in a rather plain cotton bra. Carmen smiled. She didn't think that Stephanie expected her to invite herself over that night, otherwise she would have worn something prettier than plain cotton. Carmen briefly cupped Stephanie's breasts, whispering, "Nice."

Carmen's hands moved deftly down to the waistband of Stephanie's stylish slacks. She undid the thin belt, and unbuckled them. They were a loose cut, and slipped down easily. Underneath, Stephanie wore high cut cotton panties. These were not white. They were light blue, and they set off Stephanie's tanned skin very nicely. Stephanie stepped out of the slacks. Both women now stood together, clad only in their underwear. The moment seemed to last forever. Carmen put her hand on Stephanie's shoulder and caressed her. Stephanie seemed then to snap out of her daze. She embraced Carmen quickly, and with a slight moan, pressed her lips to Carmen's. Stephanie's tongue wormed its way into Carmen's mouth, and Carmen responded as if she was kissing a man. She was suddenly swept away by a rush of feeling that spread both up and down from her stomach. She felt heady and weak-kneed at the same time, and her pussy grew warm and moist.

They broke the kiss, and Stephanie said, "I've waited for this for a long time."

"I'm here for you now, tonight, Steph. Let's make love all night long."

With fingers fumbling slightly from excitement, Stephanie undid the clasp in the front of Carmen's bra. The red-haired beauty's big soft breasts popped free, and both women sighed. Carmen sighed because it felt so good to have her titties freed, and Stephanie sighed in lustful admiration. She quickly cupped the orbs gently, and buried her face between them, inhaling Carmen's sweet womanly essence. She then knelt, almost worshipfully, in front of Carmen, and pulled down her panties. Carmen's thick bush was dark-red and a bit unruly. Carmen groomed it little, and so it was lush and curly, and it gave off a sex scent that Stephanie noticed at once. Carmen stepped out of the panties, and Stephanie, unable to help herself, buried her face between Carmen's thighs.

Carmen mewed slightly, and reached down to caress Stephanie's hair. She backed up slightly, and sat down on a chair in the corner (how convenient, she thought). Stephanie, as if caught in a trance, crawled on her hands and knees to where Carmen sat. Carmen spread her legs, and sat forward in the chair, allowing Stephanie full access to her excited pussy.

"Go on, darling," she urged the raven-haired woman, "enjoy yourself. Eat me up, Steph!"

Stephanie needed no coaxing at all. She voraciously kissed, licked and sucked Carmen's flowing pussy, as if it were the last thing she would ever do. Carmen lifted her legs up and placed her feet on the rim of the bathtub, leaned back, and spread her inner pussy lips for Stephanie. Stephanie groaned in pleasure. Carmen's pussy was sweet and hot and salty and good! She licked all around it, laving her labia majora and labia minora with a hot wet avid tongue, then dived into the middle and flicked the red-haired woman's clit back and forth and up and down.

Carmen erupted in cries of pleasure, and pressed the back of Stephanie's head, urging her on and in. "Oh yes, Steph darling, lick my pussy! Eat me up, lover! Ohh, that's so good when you do that!"

Stephanie spread Carmen open wider yet, and stuck her tongue into the flowing pussy in front of her, literally fucking her with her tongue. Then she delved lower, and rimmed Carmen thoroughly, savoring the tart, strong taste of her pinkish-brown butthole.

Carmen was quickly approaching orgasm now. She began a prolonged series of yelps and cries. Stephanie, overcome by lust and realizing that Carmen was about to come, zeroed in on her lover's clit. She took it between her ardent lips and sucked and licked for all she was worth. Then, ever so gently, she caught it between her teeth, and nipped.

Carmen went ballistic, suddenly crying out hoarsely over and over again, as the waves of her climax pounded through her like the surf at high tide. Still, Stephanie kept up the pressure, milking Carmen's climax for every nuance of feeling, every ounce of sensation. Gradually, she let off the pressure, and Carmen was left trembling in ecstasy. Stephanie sighed deeply, and rested her head against Carmen's groin, saying, "I love you Carmen, love you."

Carmen said, "You're very sweet, Steph. That was wonderful. Let's take a warm shower and continue this somewhere where we can be more comfortable."

Underneath the warm spray of water, they soaped each other up, lingering over swelling breasts, tender woman flesh, and smooth firm buttocks. They embraced frequently, kissing deeply, and becoming more aroused. When they had finished, they toweled each other off, and shared perfume. Carmen felt very sexual, very happy, and very fulfilled. Stephanie doted on her. She gave Carmen a beautiful mint green satin robe to wear, but no panties. "You aren't going to need them, love," she said. Stephanie herself put on a beautifully embroidered dark blue kimono.

"Let's go do our hair by the fire," she said.

They drank the good wine, ate some pate' and cheese and bread, listened to music, and did each other's hair. It was a good, relaxed, time. Though it was slightly chilly outside, the fire's warmth brought a coziness to the room. It was also very late, almost four in the morning. "Why don't we go to bed, Carmen?" Stephanie asked.

"I'm ready," Carmen assented.

Once in the bedroom, Stephanie came up behind Carmen and, while kissing her on the neck, slipped the robe off her shoulders. She put her arms around Carmen and gently cupped and kneaded her breasts. Carmen's nipples became hard immediately. The red-haired girl turned around, and untied the sash at Stephanie's waist. She put her hands underneath the kimono and drew Stephanie close, cupping her small, firm buttocks. They kissed again, searchingly. Then Carmen drew Stephanie to the bed.

Once again, Stephanie seemed to be in a trance. She could do nothing but lay still and enjoy the ministrations of Carmen as she kissed her forehead and eyes, her lips and cheeks, her neck and, finally, her breasts. Stephanie's titties were petite and firm, with small, dark nipples. They were hard and erect now, as Carmen took one into her mouth. Stephanie sighed and moaned an endearment as Carmen suckled the breast with an ardent mouth. She then moved to the other breast and did the same thing.

Stephanie was in heaven. Carmen was every bit the lover she had imagined. Under Carmen's touch, her body felt alive. She was moaning and groaning, and moving, and not even aware of it. All she could feel were Carmen's lips and hands on her. After what seemed like an eternity, Carmen reached the thick tuft of hair between her legs. Stephanie was very wet down there, and she gasped with pleasure as the redhead gently spread her meaty lips. "Oh baby, that feels so good!" was all she could manage to get out, before Carmen began licking her with a warm, appreciative tongue.

Carmen positioned herself beside Stephanie, but facing toward Stephanie's feet. She said, "Play with my pussy a little, darling, while I eat you."

Stephanie spread her legs very wide, to allow Carmen access, then turned slightly on her side. Carmen was on her hands and knees, and bent down, her face buried in Stephanie's bush. Stephanie reached up and began touching Carmen's red-fringed pussy.

She thought Carmen's cunt very pretty. Her lips were full and generous, and Carmen had a nice large clit that was not shy about making its appearance know. It was peeking out now from beneath her labia minora, almost begging to be touched.

Carmen found Stephanie's pussy to be clean, and musky, and slightly bland in flavor. Her lips were small and tight and dark, as was her dot of a butthole. She licked all around the opening to her cunt, purposely avoiding the inviting little clitoris. She dove a little deeper and gave Stephanie's butthole a long, slow lick. This elicited a long groan from the raven-haired girl. Then Stephanie said, "Put your thighs on either side of my face, lover, so I can lick you, too."

Carmen carefully straddled Stephanie's face with her thighs, and lowered her pussy onto Stephanie's mouth. At the same time, she renewed her attentions to Stephanie's pussy. Both women were now engaged in a torrid, mind-bending 69. Carmen and Stephanie both ate ardently of the pussy that confronted them, and both were transported by the pleasure they received. The groans and moans coming from the bedroom could have been heard all over the condo.

"Oh Carmen, your tongue feel so hot and good on my pussy. Do I taste all right?" Stephanie asked. She liked it when her lovers talked dirty to her.

"Yes, baby. Your pussy is so clean and good, and your juices are so good. I love eating your sweet pussy!" Carmen replied. "Now, relax while I make you come darling."

Carmen bent to her task. She licked slowly, firmly and thoroughly from Stephanie's asshole to her clit, then whipped her tongue across the little nubbin. Stephanie sobbed in pleasure. Carmen kept up the pressure, going round and round, from asshole to clit. Stephanie's pressure ratcheted higher and higher, until finally she could do nothing but throw her arms around Carmen's waist, bury her face in the red pussy above her, and hold on for dear life.

It was not a long wait. Carmen sensed the girl's impending orgasm, and centered her attentions on the engorged little clit. She took it into her mouth and sucked it gently, rasping her tongue over it, and Stephanie went nova, screaming out her rapture hoarsely, over and over again. She let go of Carmen's waist and flopped on the bed as waves of pleasure rolled through her. "Oh god, oh god, baby!! Keep licking me! Ohhhh! Ah ah ah!"

She thought the pleasure would never end. Indeed she never wanted it to end. But eventually, she got too sensitive down there, and begged Carmen to stop. "Come up here and cuddle with me for a while," she pleaded.

Carmen crawled up beside her in the bed. They pulled the covers up, embraced, and their bodies melded in lesbian union. Lips, breasts, and cunts ground together as the two women exchanged a deep and grateful kiss.

"How was that?" Carmen asked.

"It was heaven," Stephanie said rapturously. "I loved it, darling. I've wanted you for such a long time. You were everything I imagined, and more." A slight frown crossed Stephanie' face. "You're sleeping here, I hope."

1...34567...10