His Wife, My Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
The whore’s husband is forced to join the team.
2.2k words
4.04
15.6k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore's husband began thrashing and bucking, violently trying to break his restraints. The sweat was pouring down his face and he was hyperventilating.

"Calm down, Weenie. That will be your new name. I think it is appropriate, don't you? I mean think of it as synonymous with teenie pee pee."

He looked at his whore and said,

"Whore, please lube up Weenie ass hole r-e-a-l good, we want his first time to be special. You remember your first time don't you? How I took time to prepare your anal cherry."

"Yes Master, thank you for being so kind and patient with me my first time."

He looked down at her and the memories of taking her anal cherry began to flood his mind.. He remembered how afraid she was and how she had shared with him the nightmares she had of being anally raped. He had her start with the small butt plugs and he always made her cum playing with her clitty when he inserted one. It was a number of weeks before he had adequately stretched her so that she was no longer fearful. He rimmed her that night and licked her slit and clitty until she had reached an intense orgasm. Of course it still had been a bit painful when he finally took her but that could not be helped and truth be told he enjoyed inflicting some pain on her. But, overall in the end the experience was pleasurable for both of them.

The whore reached up and kissed her Master gently on his check and he went over to get comfortable on the couch to watch the show.

She began lubing her husband's ass as instructed. She gently put a lubed finger inside and began pushing in and out. He groaned and she reassured him and reached between his legs and stroked his penis. She continued to stroke and wank his penis as she played with his ass. She felt him begin to relax and his moaning became pleasurable in spite of the humiliation he was feeling.

After a while she slipped two fingers in and stroked his penis even harder and licked and sucked his balls. She felt his penis growing and she knew she was bringing him close to a climax. She eased up a bit; she knew her Master did not want him to ejaculate yet.

When she had he stretched a bit she started with the butt plug. He tensed up when he felt the cold object enter the beginning of his tunnel. She told him again to relax and assured him it would hurt a lot less if he relaxed. It was going to happen either way so that he was better off if he listened and did as he was told. She gently massaged his balls and started inserting the butt plug. She heard his groan and felt him wince as it passed his sphincter and finally his sigh when it was firmly inserted.

"Good boy, the hard part is over now at least for a while. May I get him some water and his nightly dose of his high blood pressure medication Master." the whore asked.

He looked at Weenie, who was sweating profusely and he could see he definitely needed a drink.

"Weenie, I am going to let the whore get you something to drink and clean you up a bit. When she takes the gag out of your mouth, the only words that come out of your mouth better be 'Thank you Master'. Anything else will get you punished by me. If you make me have to get off the couch and come over there you will sorely regret it. If you get my meaning."

Weenie looked over and saw his new Master's big thick long cock and he saw that it was not even fully erect but he knew what it looked like when it was. The images of his wife being fucked over and over again with that thing were forever planted in his brain. He knew it had pleasured her immensely because he saw the look of ecstasy on her face on the video as she laid cumming repeatedly. He was not looking forward to having that big dick up his ass and anything he could do to delay or avoid it he would do.

He nodded his head as a sign that he understood and his wife removed his gag and gave him water to drink. She also gave him two pills. One was his high blood pressure medication and the other one looked like one of her prescription pain relievers.

After Weenie was taken care of, he motioned to the whore.

"Whore, let's let Weenie get used to having something shoved up his ass, like a good sissy boy. You crawl over into that kitchen and fix us up with a little bite to eat, while I find something for me and Weenie to watch as we relax."

The whore crawled slowly and seductively toward the kitchen and both Master and husband watched her nice round soft ass as she left.

"She has got one hell of an ass, doesn't she Weenie boy?" Master said laughingly, while stroking his cock.

The whore emerged from the kitchen with a tray. It had a plate of food for her Master and a large serving bowl of food for Weenie and a small plate for herself. She served her Master and then nodded in Weenie's direction for approval before she put his bowl down in front of him.

Weenie was hungry and he was grateful that his wife had cared enough at least to include him in dinner. She had also cut the food up in bite pieces making it easier to eat since he did not have the use of his hands.

After a brief respite Master looked over at Weenie and said,

"Well Whore, what do you say we get this evening's activities started. You better gag ole sissy boy over there we don't want the neighbors wondering what all the commotion is about."

The whore did as she was told and gagged Weenie who looked like he was going to be sick. This was a different gag than the first one. This one kept his mouth open so that he could breathe but he could not talk and his teeth were out of the way. He wanted to beg his wife not to do it but his pride would not let him. So he clenched and balled his fists up and tried to prepare himself for what was about to happen.

The whore went and strapped on a 8 inch long dildo.

"Weenie I had this dildo custom made. It is an exact replica of my cock. You're gonna love it, the whore sure does."

It was an extremely life-like cock and the whore positioned herself in front of his mouth. In and out she slowly thrust the dildo into his mouth. The gag caused Weeenie to drool and after a while the whore put more and more of the dildo in his mouth. She could see the fear in his eyes and she knew it was the fear of being choked, and knowing you were helpless and vulnerable. Now she knew what she looked like everytime her Master face fucked her, gagging her and using her with very little, if any, regard.

She took mercy on her husband and spit on the dildo helping to make sure it was thoroughly lubricated. She began reassuring him that he would learn to like it, even beg for it after a while as she removed the butt plug. The butt plug had been lubricated but she applied a generous amount more around and in his asshole and her own.

She knelt down behind Weenie and waited with her strap on in position to fuck him.

Her Master looked down at his two subs waiting to be fucked and he kneeled down behind the whore and began slowly inserting his 8 inch cock in her ass. As he inserted his cock she inserted the strap on in Weenie's virgin ass.

As more and more cock entered her puckered tight hole, more and more cock entered Weenie.

Weenie began screaming behind his gag. The pain was excruciating and he thought he would soon pass out.

"Weenie, I am in the whore's ass and she is in now what you will learn is your pussy. The whore has three cunts, her ass, her pussy and her mouth making her a 3 hole fuck toy. You only have two, a pussy and your mouth, like all 2 hole sissy boys."

The Master took it slow to start, and the whore matched his pace, which allowed Weenie to become acclimated to the cock in his ass. After a while he began picking up the pace and so did the whore. He was pounding the whore's ass and slapping it as he got caught up in his lust for her. He began calling her every filthy name in his repertoire.

The pain became less and less for Weenie, instead of it being excruciating it became a dull ache and after that Weenie began to feel a pleasure he never knew was possible. His cock was at full attention and was hard as steel.

The whore was now enjoying the ass fucking and she was thrusting her ass back toward her Master and was also enjoying fucking her husband as the strap on was stimulating her clit with every thrust. She was in ecstasy and she began pulling and yanking on her husband's cock.

Master I am cumming, oh Master please fuck your whore, fuck your whore she screamed at the top of her lungs. As she began cumming, so did Weenie. He came harder than he had ever cum before. Rope after rope of his seed shot out of his dick with such force it shook his whole body. He was grunting and groaning, no longer from pain but all pleasure.

The whole experience left him drained and his body spent and the whore too was done and she collapsed on top of him like a wrung out wash rag.

The Master smiled as he looked down on the two of them and he was overjoyed with the power he felt dominating them both. It was more than he could stand and a few minutes later he too ejaculated a load of cum in his whore's ass.

He laid there for a while too tired to move and he enjoyed the feel of the whore underneath him.

Eventually as his cock slid from the whore's ass he got up. He went over to his bag and removed a collar. He put the collar around Weenie's neck.

"This is a shock collar and I really hate to do this after we all have had so much fun but I have to demonstrate what will happen to you once I untie you if you do not cooperate."

He then reached for the remote and showed Weenie that the setting was on number 4 out of 10.

"This is going to hurt like hell."

He pushed the button on the remote and Weenie screamed in anguish and pulled with all his might against his restraints before his body went limp.

"Whore, fill his bowl with water, so that I can revive him. He is too heavy for me to carry to the guest room which will now be his new quarters."

Master dumped the cold bowl of water over Weenie's head and he came back to consciousness.

"The whore is going to untie you and chain you to the bed in your new room. I hope there will be no more need for me to demonstrate what uncooperation will bring. Hopefully the shock collar will not be needed after a few weeks, once we all come to the same understanding about our new roles and responsibilities. All that will be discussed tomorrow. I am exhausted."

Weenie was so weak, he barely had enough energy to walk to the guest room at the end of the house let alone put up any resistance. His ass hurt and every muscle in his body was sore and on fire. He desperately wanted to just sleep and hoped that in the morning he would awake and realize all of this had just been a big nightmare.

Once he was secured to the bed, the whore waited til he was asleep which was almost instantly and she bent over and gently kissed his lips. She knew that was probably the last kiss he would get from her from now on, knowing the Master.

In some way she was pleasantly relieved that it had come to this. She did not have the strength to leave him because after twenty five years of marriage he was really dependent upon her for so much and now she would not have to because apparently Master had decided he would take care of them both.

The whore hoped that Weenie would see the benefits of letting a strong alpha male like Master be in control. Yes he liked to degrade and humiliate, and he also had sadistic tendencies but he had never caused her any serious harm and his domination gave her a sense of peace she had craved for her whole life. In for a penny, in for a pound she thought and she turned off the light and headed toward her Master's bedroom.