All Comments on 'His Wife, My Whore Ch. 03'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Here’s how it will go:

The last thing I will do is stab him through the fucking heart. I don’t care how much it hurts, I don’t care how often he has to shock me because I will use every last once of strength to kill him or myself.

Will it hurt? Hell yea. But compared to being raped? Losing my wife of 25 years? Losing my pride and dignity and self respect?

I can promise you, I will die before I voluntarily submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another cuckold story really sick people who write this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And when the restraints came off all you could hear while the offenders slept was the click of a hammer falling on the firing pin of a 38 special. The hollow point entered small and removed the back of the "masters" skull as the second round tore his lovely brides forehead. The afore mentioned cuck in the story smiled and said to himself, "Ah, a matching pair."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Submissive, thank you for these stories. As a Dom, it was fun to imagine how the sub worked through her relationship with her Dom and fully participated in the full submission of her husband. Perhaps she recognized his hiden submission in a way that allowed her to 'gift' him the beauty of submission.

In any event, please write several more chapters in this story showing how the husband grows into his submission and the training he goes through to become fully submissive to his new Master, sharing his submission with his wife and both of them continuing to do anything and everything their Master can imagine from them that continues to give him pleasure.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i know you won't, but the only thing making this story worth reading, would be to have the husband or wife suddenly slice "master's" throat before he had a chance to activate the shock collar. Like most of these stories, the victim doesn't act like any kidnap victim, in any world, would act. For example, a victim fights like hell against anything an asswipe tries to impose, especially one trying to cuck him with his cheating whore wife. In this story, he magically allows the slag to stick things up his ass, doesn't yell when his mouth is free and eats a sandwich and drinks water and allows his captors to re gag him without a fight.

greenman440greenman440over 1 year ago

Thanks for contributing such a lovely uplifting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES