His Wife, My Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
The story of his wife becoming my whore concludes.
2.4k words
4.13
13.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks things changed rapidly. The whore told everyone that her husband had contracted the COVID virus and as a result they were under a two week quarantine. She let them know that a distant cousin had come to help because she too was feeling ill.

This cousin of course was the Master. He now was taking over everything. He had all the master bedroom furniture replaced with his own furniture and their stuff was now at his apartment.

The master bedroom was now more to his liking with his custom made king size bed and all of his sex equipment, restraints and toys now readily in place. He had his heavy curtains installed and the room now looked like a medieval sex dungeon. Mirrors were put along one wall and a huge plasma tv on the other. Master loved to watch himself fucking and he loved to make the whore watch as well as he pounded her holes.

He had all their clothes removed from their walk-in closet and the closet now housed his dildos, whips and paddles and other sex toys and just his clothes and sexy lingerie for the whore.

With all their furniture moved out there was room now for a large cage in one corner. The whore knew that is where she would be spending a good deal of her time. She and the Master had fantasized about this often. She loved the idea of being caged, the thought of being so totally dependent on him for everything, even her freedom.

He laughed as he brought Weenie down to show him how a real man kept his quarters. Weenie's eyes got big as saucers when he saw the cage in the corner.

"Relax that is not for you, it is for the whore. A man has to be able to keep his bitch locked up and under control at all times. Plus it makes me hot to see her over there naked and helpless. Knowing she wants to be fucked , begging for me to release her in so many ways. The whore would do just about anything for that privilige.

She has been eyeing the cage all day and let me show you what it has been doing to her. Whore, come here." he said.

The whore crawled over on all fours to her Master and he said,

"Present yourself to Weenie."

She bent her head down on top of her hand and arched her back and put her pussy and ass up in the air. Then he reached down and started rubbing her slit and her clit and stuck two fingers in her pussy. The whore moaned and sighed in such ecstasy as she had been wanting to cum all day. He began finger fucking her as his fingers slid in and out. You could hear the sloshing.

"Cum my horny little bitch, cum for your Master."

Master finger fucked her until she came all over his fingers, panting and spasming until she collapsed into a ball. He pulled his fingers out of her cunt and they were wet and gooey. He took his fingers over to Weenie's face and told him to open his mouth and suck the whore's pussy juices.

As much as it humiliated Weenie, he was so turned on by watching his wife cum on the Master fingers that his own dick was now as hard as a brick. He had not even realized that he had been stroking his own cock and when he opened his mouth to protest, the Master stuck his two fingers deep into his mouth. Weenie tasted his wife's sweet juices and he instinctively began to suck and suck and while he did he came all over his stomach.

"See Weenie, you are learning to enjoy watching me pleasure your wife and give her the orgasms you never could. She is a joy to behold when she is in the throes of her passion and lust."

As the whore laid panting and gently sighing the Master looked over at Weenie and said,

"Whore, Weenie has made a mess, please clean him up and the cum all over the floor too."

The whore got up on all fours and crawled over to Weenie and began to suck his dick clean of all his cum and she licked his ball and stomach. Once she was certain he was practically cum free she began to lick the cum off the floor until it too was spotless.

"Such a good nasty little whore." the Master said approvingly.

The whore cringed a bit at first being talked to that way in front of Weenie. But, if it gave Master pleasure to degrade and humiliate her in that way then she would have to be a good slut and learn to take it with a smile. After a moment, the shame made her pussy tingle again and she forgot about Weenie and her focus was only on her Master.

Over the next couple of days, the house and furniture began to look more to the Master's taste. Anything he didn't like got sent to his apartment or put in storage to be sold. He had the whore give him all the passwords to her and Weenie's bank accounts and he began to assess their financial worth and status.

He had Weenie start taking over some of the domestic chores like cooking, cleaning and the laundry. Weenie was only allowed to wear a tee shirt and a silly frilly pink and white apron with no pants or boxers underneath. His cock had now been put in a cock cage with Master having the only key. The whore was completely nude most of the time, except for her collar, leash and high heels. Sometimes the Master dressed her in sexy lingerie.

Several times over the next couple of weeks he had to shock Weenie in order to get him to comply, especially when it came to his nightly pegging. The whore pegged Weenie's ass every night as part of the evening's entertainment. Master wanted him to get used to taking it up the ass and to learn to enjoy it. It was the only time he would allow Weenie's cock cage to come off and after a while Weenie began to look forward to his daily reward.

What Weenie didn't know was that the Master was taping everytime Weenie got pegged and there were tapes now of Weenie asking and begging to be pegged. Of course Weenie was being forced to beg and plead in that manner or risk being shocked.

Shocking someone only works for a while and the Master knew that so the tapes would be helpful once he removed the shock collar. Weenie would undoubtedly build up a tolerance. He also found out that Weenie could not stand for the Master to punish the Whore. In spite of all that she had done to bring them to this situation he still felt protective of her and could not help but love her.

Once the Master realized Weenie's achilles heel he used it to his advantage. When Weenie became uncooperative or disrespectful the whore was punished for his discretion. Weenie would be locked in his room and he could hear the Whore screaming as the Master whipped her for his stubbornness and non-compliance.

Slowly but surely he began to accept the fact that things were better if he was compliant and acted submissively. He started to look forward to his now weekly pegging and his wife's loving touch on his cock and she wanked him to his orgasm. If he had been especially good that week he was rewarded with her mouth sucking and licking his balls and cock as she cleaned him up.

Nightly he listened to her being fucked, her moaning and yelling for the Master to fuck her in her pussy and in her ass harder and harder. At times he was made to join them or watch. When he was allowed to join them he would be made to eat the Master's cum from the whore's pussy. He even began to look forward to that as well because he was allowed to feel her ass and thighs as he cleaned her up. The Master did not trust him to suck his cock to get him ready to fuck his wife so he would use the gag with the hole it in and face fuck Weenie while he was restrained.

They got very few visitors during this time as the whore told everyone that complications had arisen and they were still advised to stay under quarantine until her husband's immune system got stronger.

About a month after the Master had taken over, he called both the whore and Weenie into the living room for a family meeting. He had made some decisions about how things would proceed from now on.

Financially he felt they were in good shape but things could even be better and that he would be making a few changes. He would fire all the extra help as Weenie would now be doing those jobs. There was no need for the cleaning lady to come twice a month anymore. He would do the laundry and take time and care to handle it carefully as to cut down on clothes going to the cleaners. He would also do all the lawn care, no need for that service either. This would provide Weenie with some exercise he needed so desparately. Weenie would be expected to start using the treadmill daily as well.

Weenie would also be responsible for the cooking and food shopping. Eating out would be at a minimum as the only person allowed to eat out would be the Master. He occasionally liked to eat out and he would take the whore with him on most of those occasions, but overall he preferred home cooked meals.

Weenie would be placed on a strict diet, no more sugary snacks or sodas. His diet would follow the recommended diet for people with diabetes and high blood pressure. He was sure that once Weenie lost some weight and began to eat better he would be able to reduce the number of medications he was now prescribed. This would result in a huge savings in their monthly budget.

He showed them the videos that had been made of Weenie being pegged and of course all the videos of him fucking the whore and Weenie sucking cum from his wife cunt and of being faced fucked repeatedly. He explained that if at any time things did not go according to the rules and stipulations that he had laid out or if any harm should come to him that the videos would be released on the internet and to all his family and friends. He would be ruined, the shame and humiliation would be too much to bear. He would be the laughing stock of the community.

He was willing to allow Weenie some small remainder of his manhood if Weenie would remember his place in the home. He would be allowed to continue to go to the country club once a week for a couple of hours where he could pretend to be a real man and keep his true identity of being a sissy cuckhold undercover.

If times arose where it was necessary for him and the whore to appear in public or have family visits or visitors to keep the farce he might allow it. But, for the most part Weenie was expected to beg off on all outside social engagements blaming his or his wife's failing health. All visitors (friends or family members) had to be approved by the Master and no decisions were to be made without his approval.

Due to the Master's new financial status he would be cutting back on his own job hours and now could afford to work only part time and he would be doing that now from home. He would be concentrating his spare time on getting clients for the whore. He wanted to whore her out to a high end clientele. Men who would pay good money for a mature, educated, beautiful, sexy woman on their arm. Someone that other men and women would be envious of and who could pass as a girlfriend or lady friend and not as an escort for the night.

Once the evening was over and they returned to the hotel or the apartment then she would be the whore and slut they wanted and needed. It was every man's dream. Not to be burdened with the headache of lying and scheming to bed a woman that they only wanted for the night. Not to have to worry about her wants or her needs not being satisfied because most women don't know what they want or need until being told anyway.

To use her the way she was intended to be used, all three holes available for their pleasure and to use her to satisfy the kinks that other women would not allow. To be able to tie her up, slap her, call her nasty names, spank her titties, pussy and ass, cum all over her face, hair, ass and tits, to be able to degrade and humiliate her, oh the joys of using a whore to the fullest, again this is what dreams were made of.

The Master had three business associates already in mind. They were perfect because they came to the city once or twice a month and he specifically wanted out of towners to begin with. Two were widowed and the other one was married. He knew their kinks and the whore was a perfect match. He knew they would pay well and he didn't have to worry about them damaging his merchandise. His apartment was now vacant and could be used which would help with keeping things discreet which was extremely important to this clientele.

He wanted to build a clientele that would keep the whore busy three to four times a week. He knew she needed to be used almost daily to keep her purring like a kitten and so when she wasn't working he would take care of her and her sexual needs, but most importantly she would take care of him.

He did some projections on the expected income that would be coming in and if they made even half the money he projected, he could retire early and they could live quite nicely.

He laughed and picked up his whore and held her close. He had been right all the time. Maybe one whore was enough if she was the right one.